Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance (9169 Views)

Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' / Nysc 2011 Batch C Timetable Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Pumpinboi: 2:29am On May 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] pumpin pple. We ar all waitin 4 d alawe bt i fink it wil do us all alot of gud if all'ya so calld ex-kopas wil stop embarrasin urslves here wif all dese sick grammers.......much luv 2 my asalga soiders bak den. Still in d struggle
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by blank(f): 3:58am On May 09, 2012
I served in Rivers. That place was too undeveloped and rural. I will always praise Amaechi because the dumb governor sworn in before Amaechi took over, refused outright, to make any payments to us. It was when Amaechi took over from him that he paid us our 9 months overdue allowances. And then the balance before pop. Although he refused to pay us transport allowance, we were not that bothered as he was a hero in our books.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2012
Ozegbe:
couldnt make any sense out of this crap
May be you need to check your sense. There are errors in the post, right? But for you not to be able to make sense out of it is another personal issue. Others have been making sense out it. May be you don't even know the meaning of communication.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2012
Ozegbe:
na wa ooh even you....ah
You're from River State, right?
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2012
ujchief: I'm yet to see a worse combination of aduterated grammer, complicated use of punctuation marks, wrong composition and excessive blunder on Nl than i'm seeing here on this thread from suposedly graduates and ex-corp members! This is pathetic! Some of the posts here gives me headache, i'm devoting so much energy so as to comprehend!
Thank you, we've heard you. But don't you have anything to contribute to the topic? Worse.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Hemanwel(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2012
28octo :
Almost 3months after national service River state government is yet to pay batch A state allowance. For does of you planning River state u should knw dat River state is 90% rural. D fact that the state pays 10k which is not dffrnt frm what other state pays is no justification for delay.
28octo :
Almost 3months after national service River state government is yet to pay batch A state allowance. For does of you planning River state u should knw dat River state is 90% rural. D fact that the state pays 10k which is not dffrnt frm what other state pays is no justification for delay.
28octo :
Like seriously,iz there anythin wrong wit d grammar here?jez d punctuatns iz whr i faulter.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2012
1supremo:

IT money!!!! I waited from 2009 till I forgot about it. You just jolted my memory. Does anyone still get paid these days? FUTA stopped paying since 2007.
Are you a great FUTARIAN?
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by free2ryhme: 7:29am On May 09, 2012
28octo :

what is your problem has your federal allowance not been paid? if yes, you are a lazy bunch get back to work.na state you go serve abi na federal govt pickin you be.... na wah ooo
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 7:33am On May 09, 2012
maasoap: Are you a great FUTARIAN?

It's my Alma Mater.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 7:46am On May 09, 2012
free2ryhme:

what is your problem has your federal allowance not been paid? if yes, you are a lazy bunch get back to work.na state you go serve abi na federal govt pickin you be.... na wah ooo

You weren't paying attention. Their service year ended February2012, yet they've not been paid their monthly state allowance (It's supposed to come in on monthly basis ideally, and it's 15 months from the first month now). If you served in that state, you'd understand. Some of these corpers had to sail over rivers and seas to teach in remote villages where education is not even appreciated.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Ayowumie(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2012
ujchief: I'm yet to see a worse combination of aduterated grammer, complicated use of punctuation marks, wrong composition and excessive blunder on Nl than i'm seeing here on this thread from suposedly graduates and ex-corp members! This is pathetic! Some of the[b] posts here gives[/b] me headache, i'm devoting so much energy so as to comprehend!

I was under the impression that your post was going to better than that of OP but alas I can't help but laugh.
I guessed you should have been taught in your elementary school that a plural verb must be preceded by a plural noun or pronoun.

@OP, please work on your grammatical expression, you are making me feel very bad. I was also a 2011 Batch A.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Ozegbe(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2012
maasoap: May be you need to check your sense. There are errors in the post, right? But for you not to be able to make sense out of it is another personal issue. Others have been making sense out it. May be you don't even know the meaning of communication.
can you enlighten me more on communication?
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by doctokwus: 9:35am On May 09, 2012
Pumpinboi: [color=#990000][/color] pumpin pple. We ar all waitin 4 d alawe bt i fink it wil do us all alot of gud if all'ya so calld ex-kopas wil stop embarrasin urslves here wif all dese sick grammers.......much luv 2 my asalga soiders bak den. Still in d struggle
U definitely haven't done better!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by AlusiOkija: 9:41am On May 09, 2012
The Rivers State government has invested your allowances in the state and we now consider it to be a part of your personnal CDS which most of you failed to do.

Thanks!

Okija.
Publicity officer
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Ozegbe(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2012
Ayowumie:

I was under the impression that your post was going to better than that of OP but alas I can't help but laugh.
I guessed you should have been taught in your elementary school that a plural verb must be preceded by a plural noun or pronoun.

@OP, please work on your grammatical expression, you are making me feel very bad. I was also a 2011 Batch A.
OBOY dont trek this lane at all, because an english scholar will definitely pick out 5 to 6 blunders even from your post and this post. Atleast there was no 'be' before your better up there. You dont need to observe all the laws of english to express yourself.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2012
oh ma gawd! rivers is 90% rural? u're wrong bro. i live in p.h.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2012
Ayowumie:

Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by jamace(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2012
tonymariao: nawa oh a lot of missiles in d air.

You better wear your helmet before reading further. grin
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by tute972002(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2012
The bashing came a bit late, had to wait till the 2nd page b4 d criticisms started flooding. Keep it up guys! Hope to laugh some more on dis thread
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by SUGURU: 12:02pm On May 09, 2012
The money must have been used as fix deposit in a bank and until it matures you will all need to be patient. That is the usual cause of delay in paying pple in naija.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 09, 2012
ujchief: I'm yet to see a worse combination of aduterated grammer, complicated use of punctuation marks, wrong composition and excessive blunder on Nl than i'm seeing here on this thread from suposedly graduates and ex-corp members! This is pathetic! Some of the posts here gives me headache, i'm devoting so much energy so as to comprehend!
please keep shut! This is no english class. And u dont judge their IQ by a single comment on a forum like this. Someone is hungry and being owed his entitlements, and u think he'll have time for big grammar, didnt u take summary in ur secondary sch english class, at least d heading of d topic has passed across all d message. At rivers state govt, this is a clarion call, whoever is in charge should pay up or risk being querried.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2012
ujchief: I'm yet to see a worse combination of ***aduterated*** ***grammer***, complicated use of punctuation marks, wrong composition and excessive blunder on Nl than i'm seeing here on this thread from ***suposedly*** graduates and ex-corp members! This is pathetic! Some of the posts here gives me headache, i'm devoting so much energy so as to comprehend!
check up the correct spelling of d asteriked words above mr english teacher
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 09, 2012
ujchief: I'm yet to see a worse combination of aduterated gramm(e)r, complicated use of punctuation marks, wrong composition and excessive blunder on Nl than i'm seeing here on this thread from (suposedly) graduates and ex-corp members! This is pathetic! Some of the posts here give(s) me headache, i'm devoting so much energy so as to comprehend!
I give up on you too.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

oh ma gawd! rivers is 90% rural? u're wrong bro. i live in p.h.

Meaning what? That's still consistent with his assertion. He didn't say 100%.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Sugardiva(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2012
cardoso111: i am wondering if really the remarks on allowance are from ex corpers?!if yes,i think Nigeria is truly heading for a downhill !What happened to all the GNS and Use of English taught in schools?
The future seems so bleak if we cant express[b] ourself so simply[/b] to be understood.God save Nigerai!

English scholar.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2012
1supremo:

Meaning what? That's still consistent with his assertion. He didn't say 100%.
wat d f*ck ar u sayin?. do ur research, he'z plain wrong. i live in rivers!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2012
valacious: please keep shut! This is no english class. And u dont judge their IQ by a single comment on a forum like this. Someone is hungry and being owed his entitlements, and u think he'll have time for big grammar, didnt u take summary in ur secondary sch english class, at least d heading of d topic has passed across all d message. At rivers state govt, this is a clarion call, whoever is in charge should pay up or risk being querried.
ni'gga please, read ur sh#t again, u talkin trash.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

wat d f*ck ar u sayin?. do ur research, he'z plain wrong. i live in rivers!

Port Harcourt has the highest population density in Rivers, but there's a big difference between LAND MASS and POPULATION DENSITY. I served in Rivers and I'm sure I know places in Rivers that you never dreamt exist in that state. I still agree with the guy. It's you that need to do some research OUT OF PH!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2012
1supremo:

Port Harcourt has the highest population density in Rivers, but there's a big difference between LAND MASS and POPULATION DENSITY. I served in Rivers and I'm sure I know places in Rivers that you never dreamt exist in that state. I still agree with the guy. It's you that need to do some research OUT OF PH!
n*gga diz is ma hood. oh, u served here?. well i've been livin here since '88. btw, do u knw wat 90% is?
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2012
Only two local governments inside Port Harcourt are considered as urban areas in Rivers State, the rests are referred to as rural areas with many villages located across the water. Many villages have no electricity even though they are not far from Port Harcourt. I served in Khana local govt, very close to Port Harcourt. Only Bori which is the headquarters has electricity.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2012
maasoap: Only two local governments inside Port Harcourt are considered as urban areas in Rivers State, the rests are referred to as rural areas with many villages located across the water. Many villages have no electricity even though they are not far from Port Harcourt. I served in Khana local govt, very close to Port Harcourt. Only Bori which is the headquarters has electricity.
wow! we hv 23 loc govts here n u say only 2 ar urban?. wat kinda cheap w**d ar u on? ni*gga u dont knw s#it about rivers.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

ni'gga please, read ur sh#t again, u talkin trash.
ni'gga-is that d name u call ur parents? If yes, then u are rude, very!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Candidate Can't Speak Or Write English / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment / Which Community Is The Best To Serve In Delta State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.