Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance (9170 Views)

Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' / Nysc 2011 Batch C Timetable Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2012
valacious: ni'gga-is that d name u call ur parents? If yes, then u are rude, very!
4give my manners. btw, say hi 2 ur mum 4 me.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2012
valacious: ni'gga-is that d name u call ur parents? If yes, then u are rude, very!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by sashaa(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2012
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by sashaa(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2012
Thats not nice at all. I was 2009 batch A in rivers and they paid us state alawi few days after our POP. Wonder what has gone wrong
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by afrodiva: 6:48pm On May 09, 2012
Honestly the level of the English language used on this forum is disheartening, especially when it's coming from graduates.no wonder the state govt is reluctant to pay allowances.the corpers have probably done more harm than good to the poor kids. I think we really need a reading revolution in
Naija. I wonder how some people got into universities and even graduated.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

4give my manners. btw, say hi 2 ur mum 4 me.
A n!gga is calling me n!gga? Wait till you get to USA or UK and some white peeps start calling you n!gga, only then you'll know what it means to be called n!gga.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

wow! we hv 23 loc govts here n u say only 2 ar urban?. wat kinda cheap w**d ar u on? ni*gga u dont knw s#it about rivers.
According to Rivers State govt, only two local govts that are located inside PHC are considered as urban areas. I served in Rivers State but didn't know much places. The state govt would tell you as corpers that if you're posted to those two local govts, your state monthly allowee is #5,000. They would tell you that it is urban area and you would enjoy presence of basic amenities such as electricity and water (I didn't know if those amenities were truly there as I was posted to rural area). If you're posted to any of the remaining 21 local govts, you would be given #10,000 as monthly allowee (as a motivation for you to be ready to go there) because they're categorized as rural areas by the Rivers state govt. I'm sincere with my posts, I'm only posting what I witnessed.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2012
maasoap: According to Rivers State govt, only two local govts that are located inside PHC are considered as urban areas. I served in Rivers State but didn't know much places. The state govt would tell you as corpers that if you're posted to those two local govts, your state monthly allowee is #5,000. They would tell you that it is urban area and you would enjoy presence of basic amenities such as electricity and water (I didn't know if those amenities were truly there as I was posted to rural area). If you're posted to any of the remaining 21 local govts, you would be given #10,000 as monthly allowee (as a motivation for you to be ready to go there) because they're categorized as rural areas by the Rivers state govt. I'm sincere with my posts, I'm only posting what I witnessed.
no need 4 long sermons. dat 90% theory is plain trash. d govt is obviously tryin to play politics wit d salary structure. i knw rivers, cuz i live here(23yrs) while u jst served here(11mnths). i've been to every corner in rivers. 90%?!!!! do u realize dat u're talkin about one of d top 5 most developed states in naija?. diz is not even somtin to argue about. pls, ask real rivers residents about dis, u obviously didnt go places here. i'm done.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by obawonoba(f): 6:38am On May 10, 2012
9-zeros:

no need 4 long sermons. dat 90% theory is plain trash. d govt is obviously tryin to play politics wit d salary structure. i knw rivers, cuz i live here(23yrs) while u jst served here(11mnths). i've been to every corner in rivers. 90%?!!!! do u realize dat u're talkin about one of d top 5 most developed states in naija?. diz is not even somtin to argue about. pls, ask real rivers residents about dis, u obviously didnt go places here. i'm done.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by obawonoba(f): 6:48am On May 10, 2012
If iou have stayed in Rivers state for 23yrs and you are tell us here that Rivers state is a Rural area althrough which mean u are not sure of what u are saying,apart frow ikwer LGA,Obiapor LGA,all other places are villages,like abua,ahoada,delgma,abonnema,akukutoro,nonwa,isiopko,ETC
So,pls get familiar with ur environment before u,start any argument
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by maasoap(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2012
9-zeros:

In Khana local govt where I served, only Bori has electricity. The remaining more than 50 villages don't have. Some local govts don't have electricity at all. Is that what you termed as being developed? Many don't have GSM networks. Remember there are corpsers in all these areas. The only urban area in Rivers State is PHC and if you know any other place(s), please mention them. I don't have statistics to arrive at 90% rural but I'm sure Rivers State is mostly rurals with many villages inaccessible to people including govts. The only place where people feel the impact of Rivers State govt is PHC, no presence of govt in other villages. If you mean Port Harcourt is one of the mega cities we have in Nigeria, I will agree with you.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 7:25am On May 10, 2012
beebee2000: What a thread!!!!!!!!!!! O.P
U really opened the gate for all the grammatical blunders made by your colleagues.
I have met and interacted with a couple of corp members, some were very intelligent, innovative and spoke eloquently. Never the less i won't condemn anybody here, but try and work on your selves. (no pun intended).
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 7:40am On May 10, 2012
Beebee2000:

please educate me on headlines! Am particular about its functions ....... and please do remind me of my intents
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2012
obawonoba: If iou have stayed in Rivers state for 23yrs and you are tell us here that Rivers state is a Rural area althrough which mean u are not sure of what u are saying,apart frow ikwer LGA,Obiapor LGA,all other places are villages,like abua,ahoada,delgma,abonnema,akukutoro,nonwa,isiopko,ETC
So,pls get familiar with ur environment before u,start any argument
who d heck is dis? u simply dont know places around here.
The Greater Port Harcourt URBAN area, spans EIGHT local government areas that include Port-Harcourt local government, Okrika , Obio/Akpor , Ikwerre, Oyigbo , Ogu/Bolo , Tai and Eleme local governments respectively.
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Harcourt
so its 8/23 right? DO THE MATH. i ask again, do you know wat 90% is? do u still want to argue with wikipedia/me?. Wat more can i say?, diz is hilarious.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 9:25am On May 12, 2012
May b wrng by stating 90% of Rivers is rural but den how do u one arrive at certain conclusions? Who d f**k owns wikipedia? Surely not a Nigerian. My points is, pedia makes deductions from floated unverified stats.The entire Rivers state prides on d glory of PH thats clearly over crowded and over centralizd. You dont need math my friends. Besides PH there's nothing in Rivers state
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 10:58am On May 12, 2012
The point is simple, lend your voice please. Many thanks to all u thats contibuted

All the linguist in the house, please go back to class amd teach
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2012
28octo :
May b wrng by stating 90% of Rivers is rural but den how do u one arrive at certain conclusions? Who d f**k owns wikipedia? Surely not a Nigerian. My points is, pedia makes deductions from floated unverified stats.The entire Rivers state prides on d glory of PH thats clearly over crowded and over centralizd. You dont need math my friends. Besides PH there's nothing in Rivers state
Lets not go into questionin d reliability of wiki. Wiki dont make up facts, they compile materials from verifiable sources. D world is a global village so dont even talk about nigerian/foreign source. dats y bbc covers nigerian news better dan ait, nta, silverbird e.t.c put 2geda. I had to use wiki to back up my opinion cuz dat 90% theory was too ridiculous. I live here n i know my environment well. D best bet is 65% rural. Of course we dont need any maths do evaluate it. N wen u say there is notin in rivers, i'd like 2 remind u dat u're talkin about one of d richest states in naija. any1 who comes up wit dat 90% trash again needs to see a psychiatrist/doctor.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 7:37pm On May 12, 2012
9-zeros:

Lets not go into questionin d reliability of wiki. Wiki dont make up facts, they compile materials from verifiable sources. D world is a global village so dont even talk about nigerian/foreign source. dats y bbc covers nigerian news better dan ait, nta, silverbird e.t.c put 2geda. I had to use wiki to back up my opinion cuz dat 90% theory was too ridiculous. I live here n i know my environment well. D best bet is 65% rural. Of course we dont need any maths do evaluate it. N wen u say there is notin in rivers, i'd like 2 remind u dat u're talkin about one of d richest states in naija. any1 who comes up wit dat 90% trash again needs to see a psychiatrist/doctor.
no doubt my friend Rivers state is rich( yet cant pay corpers). The wealth of Rivers only translates to 'development' in PH though without power. Please put me in the of any other place you can in your wisdom term urban in other than PH. Honestly your tone is not a friendly one. I am from Delta. Cheers
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by Nobody: 11:00am On May 13, 2012
wit all these bombs going off. It seems boko haram is nw on nairaland. Amechi pay oooo!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by rexfada(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2012
I tot this thread was about nysc batch A 2011 corps members that r yet to collect their state alawi, So what's the fuss about Rivers being mostly rural and mostly urban? Why not cr8 a thread for ur arguments? Amaechi abeg try pay us, we are not smiling!
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 12:42pm On May 13, 2012
rexfada: I tot this thread was about nysc batch A 2011 corps members that r yet to collect their state alawi, So what's the fuss about Rivers being mostly rural and mostly urban? Why not cr8 a thread for ur arguments? Amaechi abeg try pay us, we are not smiling!

bro not like am deviating, jst dis guy dats so himself. He's not comfortable with d fact dat Rivers state is mostly rural.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2012
28octo :

bro not like am deviating, jst dis guy dats so himself. He's not comfortable with d fact dat Rivers state is mostly rural.
here we go again. HOPE U KNOW WAT 'FACT' MEANS? NOW, WHAT FACT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?. ALL states in naija are mostly rural, i dont argue dat. but to be logical, sayin rivers is 90% rural is totally riduculous. btw, m from d east bt i reside in p.h so dis is not about sentiment. i've given u a source n statistics to prove my point. come up wit ur source n link den we can talk. fact indeed. i know rivers more dan u bro. peace.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 9:50pm On May 13, 2012
Ok Rivers is urban. Tell your governor to pay us please[quote author=9-zeros]
here we go again. HOPE U KNOW WAT 'FACT' MEANS? NOW, WHAT FACT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?. ALL states in naija are mostly rural, i dont argue dat. but to be logical, sayin rivers is 90% rural i
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2012
28octo :
Ok Rivers is urban. Tell your governor to pay us please
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2012
28octo :
Ok Rivers is urban. Tell your governor to pay us please
haha. leave dat mad cow. a whole oil state is suffering from lack of electricity. y'all shud just keep prayin. God pass dem.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 6:45am On May 14, 2012
But u like wahala shall!!! Please I need my money ooo! By wdays makes it exactly three months after service
9-zeros:

haha. leave dat mad cow. a whole oil state is suffering from lack of electricity. y'all shud just keep prayin. God pass dem.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 9zeros(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2012
28octo :
But u like wahala shall!!! Please I need my money ooo! By wdays makes it exactly three months after service
last week, i was talkin 2 a family friend who works at govt house. he said d money will be paid b4 batch b p.o.p. lets see wat happens. gud luck.
Re: River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance by 28octo: 9:54am On May 14, 2012
9-zeros:

last week, i was talkin 2 a family friend who works at govt house. he said d money will be paid b4 batch b p.o.p. lets see wat happens. gud luck.
many thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Candidate Can't Speak Or Write English / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment / Which Community Is The Best To Serve In Delta State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.