Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,682 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' (13473 Views)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) / Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters / Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by 1025: 10:26pm On May 03, 2012
where is madam world bank? na God go punish all of them one by each. a shame of a gangstars called pdp. them and their families will suffer our pains multiply by 100.
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 03, 2012
[size=22pt]Little known fact:

Obasanjo is a founder of Transparency International which is reason it has overlooked all Obj's looting and corruption.
[/size]
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by kutchs: 11:12pm On May 03, 2012
All of u guys yabbing GEJ here really need ur heads examined. Did the report say GEJ is a thief, it says Nigeria is a den of thieves, that is an indictment of all Nigerians not just GEJ. He did not start corruption in Nigeria and cannot stop it alone, he cant force me or you to stop stealing, only u can force urself out of it. So pls leave the man alone.
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by spikesC(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2012
1. Curroption is everywhere,the differience is that we cannot hide our own and worst of all, we cannot stop it.

2. This JONA of a guy dey try but not as we expected. The jews where expecting a messiah that will take them to war. We expected a president that listens to his people.

3. The JONA of a guy is not fit to be a president. I would choose OBJ in all circumstances than JONA. We need someone who is very reactive and takes decisions.

4. That letter is not professional and mainly speaks of there expenses to track curroption in Nigeria. As a web guy,i know ads when i see one. That letter practically is asking JONA to sponsor them. Yes, the idiots need money. OBJ is not there again,now they want JONA but just don't know how to get it.

5. This is a fact, there're more looting, curroption and mass murder in JONA's regime. Politics is more profitable now, i have friends there. ANd the worst of it all is that,nothing is being done to curb it.

6. If the rumor that JONA is an illuminatist is true, then he definitely have a hand in the bombings. American's has done it, it is not a new thing.

7. My open comment to TI, stop telling us what we know already, tell us what we dont.... Every one in Nigeria knows that we are all (tagged) as curropt, thanks to you all who still sit with our head of states popping champaigne
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by frankcimc(m): 1:48am On May 04, 2012
When they steal,they keep in Switzerland.When sick,they go to Germany or Israel.When investing,they go to the states.When buying a castle,they go to London.When shopping,they go to Dubai.When on holidays,they go to Bahamas.When educating their siblings,they choose Europe.When praying,they go to Saudi or Vatican or Jerusallem.But when they die,they all... want to be buried in 9ja.Our dear country is only good for corpses!!!
When they steal,they keep in Switzerland.When sick,they go to Germany or Israel.When investing,they go to the states.When buying a castle,they go to London.When shopping,they go to Dubai.When on holidays,they go to Bahamas.When educating their siblings,they choose Europe.When praying,they go to Saudi or Vatican or Jerusallem.But when they die,they all... want to be buried in 9ja.Our dear country is only good for corpses!!!

word!
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by Tintinix: 8:02am On May 04, 2012
I Would think that this letter should not be a surprise, the fact that this year has churned out a lot of corrupt practices that by the way has been endermic in the system spanninng decades... Police and Pension Scam,The fact is GEJ Government need to maintain this political will to name and shame and then prosecute these thieves!!! The monumental impact of the corrupt practices in this country will stink to high heavens if all is brought to the fore....
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by raydavinci(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2012
JONAH! JONAH!! JONAH!!! Y HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME?
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by jude33084(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2012
moderattor: Transparency interfoot
was just advertising itself in that letter.
600 lawyers my foot.
What evidence do they have that curruption is higher in 2012 than in 2006?

You sounded surprise my fellow nairalander, bt why doubting amidst subsidy razmatazzm.
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by Ayomivic(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2012
Febup: Transparency International should keep quiet, under OBJ $15 billion for power alone went missing without a trace.
Corruption supporters
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by daviesmania(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2012
4uck transparency international, the're talkin bullshit. GOODLUCK JOHNATHAN is de best 4 dis country.
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by walex0709: 1:19pm On May 04, 2012
It's right Nigeria is place 4 thieves where thieves like Ibori can b discharge n acquited by our corrupt courts bt plead quity nd sentenced by lodon court, where thieves of petrol subsidy can't b probed because almost evry 1 in d presidency is involved including Maduekwe.
May God heal Nigeria she's seriously sick of corruption
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by Akiika: 4:30pm On May 04, 2012
The accomplishment that earned him one of the 100 most influential people in the world as well as 81% approval rating in Nigeria. Ride on fisherman!
Re: Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' by Dez80(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2015
jajajaja828:
The worst thing that has happen to nigerians is GOODLUCK JONATHAN. He is trying to increase the PHCN Bill. We r still recovering from the shock of subsidy. Goodluck is cursed, bad, evil, heartless, anti-christ.

Cry no more,he is gone for good!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Persons Arraigned For Drinking Ogogoro In Public / Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG / Ayade Moves To Ensure 24-hour Power Supply In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.