Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! (2057 Views)

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] / Woman Takes Unclad Picture Of Herself All Over Newyork / Rita Dominic In A Stunning Black Dress In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hey,anybody been watchin' d show lately?? what y'all think??
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2007
all i can say is ny is crazy but i love her though. she's my girl. she tell u like it is with no shame. but i miss midget mac. i was starting to like him but i'm happy they bringing buddha back.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
@naija_diva, girl, did i see u post that u love her?? shocked. haha, i sure don't. I just like watchin' her make a fool of herself but not really because she IS paid to make fool of herself so i can't blame her. haha, midget mac was funny. "IT". lol, that dude is smthin' else. ba ba boom boom, flowers1! he's so stupid,lol.

So many views but no comments,wow, i guess not a lot of people watch d show.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by fakedavid: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2007
shut up - New York ko ~Old York ni - no come back to your country - u these toads.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by odaro90(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2007
i like punk and budha they both should b d last 2 tailor made is d smart dude i like is game plan chance and hls broder are back. budda appear in an episode of helldate but ny is an intresting show my man boom boom bla bla it
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by rantibaby(f): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2007
I really don't like that show but I never missed it for once, NY is crazy I mean Crazy how many guys wana sleep with her and how long does she have to make fool of her self cos she is paid to do so, This is one of the reasons I love our culture and manners, She really need to make a decision on either to get loved or forget to be loved forever, Bla bla bla
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2007
new york was only on flava flav twice just so her name could come out there and therefore make her own show without people saying who is that and also, she needed some money for the show.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
@rantibaby, i totally agree with u. Nobody likes her but we all watch d show. as for me, i love when people exhibit drama. Hehe, i really enjoyed d fight she had with "pretty". that's what's up!!
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2007
chiogo:

@rantibaby, i totally agree with u. Nobody likes her but we all watch d show. as for me, i love when people exhibit drama. Hehe, i really enjoyed d fight she had with "pretty". that's what's up!!

pretty was all like get your weave fixed. i was cracking up.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by Zandra1(f): 4:24am On Nov 21, 2007
She sure does crack me up esp. when she tries to cat-walk or act all sophisticated grin grin grin grin. Those implants are huuge grin grin grin and made her more confident.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
Zandra1:

She sure does crack me up esp. when she tries to cat-walk or act all sophisticated grin grin grin grin. Those implants are huuge grin grin grin and made her more confident.

it's like they are sufocating her.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by Zandra1(f): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hahahahahaha, yes, they sure look like they're suffocating her at times but they sure gave her more confidence. Dont u see the way she tries to cat-walk since she got them. I don't think she can ever drown as long as she has those babies on her grin grin grin.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
hehehe @implants. I was crackin' up when pretty called her a "silicon-breast wearin' bitch". Now that was funny!!!And that's what she is. I wonder what those dudes see in her but then i guess all these are actin'.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 3:50am On Nov 22, 2007
chiogo:

hehehe @implants. I was crackin' up when pretty called her a "silicon-breast wearin' bitch". Now that was funny!!!And that's what she is. I wonder what those dudes see in her but then i guess all these are actin'.

oh yea, i remember, that was funny. pretty just flipped like that. i guess that's what he's been thinking all them times. he was probably waiting for the right time to fry her.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2007
naija_diva:

oh yea, i remember, that was funny. pretty just flipped like that. i guess that's what he's been thinking all them times. he was probably waiting for the right time to fry her.
HAHA. I know, right// Ny looked like she was about to cry. I was crackin' up but she won't learn from that anywayz. I won't be surprised if she comes up with a part 3 next year. lol.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2007
New York is a straight up #1 slut, damn she is too ghetto for my liking.

those weave got to go, she reminds me of a drag queen but those boobs are really working for her even though they are too big for her body

And what the hell is her mom doing on the show, so freaking annoying
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by zigbo(f): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2007
i rily rily hate new york and i think she's ugly,those eyes ewww,but wat i think tho is she rily liked or possibly loved flavour flav. . .i vnt seen i love newyork 2 but i think the show is gona be pointless nd annoying but def. entertaining

(fake)david:

shut up - New York ko ~Old York ni - no come back to your country - u these toads.

is everything alright
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

New York is a straight up #1 slut, damn she is too ghetto for my liking.

those weave got to go, she reminds me of a drag queen but those boobs are really working for her even though they are too big for her body

And what the hell is her mom doing on the show, so freaking annoying

i can't stand her mother too, she think she runs the show. i can't wait for next weeks episode with her and the entertainer's mother.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 2:01am On Nov 29, 2007
my friend at school said she saw this show on VH1 where they show all d tricks, she says d lady is not her mother. I want to believe it Cuz who follows her daughter to a tv show where she acts slutty?? nobody!! but they look so much alike, i mean d forehead and all. damn!! I don't like d lady either, she looks like a man. In her mind, she's a good mother. pbbbtt!! anywayz, i believe this is all actin'.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:07am On Nov 29, 2007
@Chiogo

That woman is her real mother jare, didn't you watch flave of love but new york looks more like her dad

naija_diva:

i can't stand her mother too, she think she runs the show. i can't wait for next weeks episode with her and the entertainer's mother.
LOL it's going to be crazy and you know her mother does not like entertainer, can you imagine the commotions and fight that will be happening next week, they better have some tight security on the set
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 2:16am On Nov 29, 2007
Lol@Moodylady, i watched all seasons of flavor of love but that's just what my friend said she watched. That means VH1 pays all of 'em, why do u think them finalists are now on TV ?? Like Bootz and deelishis are now featured in music videos. VH1 pays them all to act all that and get discovered, that's what my friend says, which kind@ makes sense but i can't get my hand around d fact that NY looks so much like her mother. my friend might be right tho, all they gotta do is find someone she really looks like and use as her mother. undecided
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:22am On Nov 29, 2007
@chiogo

You might be right oh, you now are these reality shows are all fake, just acting for us audience, nothing real about it.

Girl i thought i was seeing double when I saw those ghetto girls in fabulous video, na wa oooooo, they could have looked for another female instead of using bootz

And the girl on flavor of love was on hell date too, gosh black Americans are too razz and ghetto for my liking, you should have seen how she was acting
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2007
Lol@moodylady, yeah, i saw bootz in d video too and i seen deelishis in another video. I can't remember d title of d video probably Cuz i didn't like d video. I like fabolous and that "baby,don't go" song but we all know black folks are ghetto. he's ghetto too so ghetto+ ghetto= ghetto fabulous cheesy
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by nguage(m): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2007
Tila tequila rocks! Honestly, she is a butterface but I love it when girls kiss. Next season should be a full-blown lesbian reality TV show. New york is just plain ugly and she is full of sillicone, my intel also told me about her love for crack-cocaine (crack cocaine is the winner).

The eventual winner of the show is . . . .  make I no spoil show for all of una.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 2:38am On Nov 29, 2007
huh?? what are u talkin' about?? u mean u already saw d whole show??. what's tila tequila?? i know it's one of 'em white girls' shows. don't watch those.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by scambater(m): 2:42am On Nov 29, 2007
Maybe it's just me, I admire all you guys that watch those lame reality shows on VH1 sad
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by nguage(m): 2:45am On Nov 29, 2007
I don't even watch New York's show, but I have a  very reliable source of info. Tila Tequila's show is "A shot at love with Tila Tequila"
Tila Tequila is a bi-sexual asian chick. She had 12 straight guys and 12 fagotty chicks on the same show. She eliminates them all till she finds love (guy or girl).
I know my narrative abilities are limited, check wikipedia for facts.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by nguage(m): 2:48am On Nov 29, 2007
scambater:

Maybe it's just me, I admire all you guys that watch those lame reality shows on VH1 sad

Trust me, I'll never waste a whole hour of my life to watch any reality TV show, but Tila Tequila's show is the BOMB.
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:57am On Nov 29, 2007
chiogo:

Lol@moodylady, yeah, i saw bootz in d video too and i seen deelishis in another video. I can't remember d title of d video probably Cuz i didn't like d video. I like fabolous and that "baby,don't go" song but we all know black folks are ghetto. he's ghetto too so ghetto+ ghetto= ghetto fabulous cheesy
LOL i couldn't stop myself from laughing, you are too funny

@n-guage

you are nasty grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by zigbo(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
@chiogo i'm rily confused o,i am a hills fan. . like i follow it religiously. i want to know, is that rily rily for real is that reality? they say it is but some things just seem rily fake, like everybody knows everybody or perhaps thats the way life in LA is undecided i dunn0
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
zigbo:

@chiogo i'm rily confused o,i am a hills fan. . like i follow it religiously. i want to know, is that rily rily for real is that reality? they say it is but some things just seem rily fake, like everybody knows everybody or perhaps thats the way life in LA is undecided i dunn0

some say that its suppose to be a reality show, you know, not scripted but i watched some celebrity news show or whatever on vh1, i think and they said that the hills is scripted and not real. but the people in the show claim that it is all real so i don't know. but i still like watching it.

i found this thing on youtube about the pretty and new york "fight", supposedly this is like the uncensored version of what they didn't show us on tv. http://youtube.com/watch?v=k5I3S5AZSow

and here's pretty explanation for leaving the show and about the whole blowing up thing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9WfFUBDEBCk&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QJmlSUQ_Gz4&feature=related
Re: I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!! by chiogo(f): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2007
zigbo:

I don't even know. see, i don't even watch "hills" like that, don't know any of their names but i've seen bits of it Cuz my sis loves it so much. Sometimes, i just manage to sit with her and watch but i really don't know nothin' bout d show. i know there's a blonde chick with a fiance with this mustache like an old man's. Lil. dude looks old and he's in his 20s. Anyways, accordin' to my sis,it's reality  but she doubts it too smtimes. Cuz d whole thin' looks like a movie smtimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's New Look: Unusual? / Does Anybody Still Watch Nta News @ 9pm / Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.