Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? (3624 Views)

I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? / Why Every Nigerian Girl Shld Get An Edo Man / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by Rocktation(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2012
tpia@:
^^please stop embarassing yourself.

a 7 year old bested you in conversation?

anyway, not really surprising, given the IQ level of many nlers. undecided

Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahaha
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by freecocoa(f): 1:22pm On May 14, 2012
My! MBJ do i love your pretty head? I sure do.

How about our arrangement na?get back to me please wink.
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 14, 2012
Body still dey pepper u abi I urinate in ur mouth fockstation grin
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 14, 2012
freecocoa: My! MBJ do i love your pretty head? I sure do.

How about our arrangement na?get back to me please wink.

but you said you wanted someone to marry, while i could only offer "baby mama" status with guaranteed stunning children? how can we do that then? you require someone to be there for you 110%, while i only require someone ready to swing from the chandelier (and growl) whenever we get into some batman/catwoman bedroom role play.

anyway, did Idowuogbo finally gave you the permission, or she is willing to join us?!
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by slimyem: 1:39pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: BWAAAAAAAH!!!! see thread about MBJ!, Kai!!! i am Sudanese now?! lol!
i havent been on NL as much lately as i am currently relocating, so let me get right into the action:

A) my parents are Yoruba, although i have never lived in 9ja (extended holidays only), although not that this should make any difference whatsoever on NL.

B) 24yrs old, oh lawd!!! as i have stated before, i am in my late 30s. i have a son who is 21yrs old for crying out loud, simply do the math and see if being 24 is remotely possible (yes i had my first child when i was very young)!!!

C) whatever BS photo Edward the scammer posted is clearly a joke. i know you are upset because i busted your [b]a[/b]ss on that other thread, and you are trying your hardest to get back at me but dont dull bro, that is life!!! since you are clearly lacking in Internet skills, let me help you, here is my pics below. i have never been afraid of showing my photos on NL since i am not a scammer like yourself, and the older NLers have seen it thousand of times before. duh!!!1

btw: stop trying to get my attention by creating fake profiles and asking for my email on every other thread i have posted (or asking for NL friends request), i am smarter than that son.
INTERESTING!!!cheesy
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by freecocoa(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

but you said you wanted someone to marry, while i could only offer "baby mama" status with guaranteed stunning children? how can we do that then? you require someone to be there for you 110%, while i only require someone ready to swing from the chandelier (and growl) whenever we get into some batman/catwoman bedroom role play.

anyway, did Idowuogbo finally gave you the permission, or she is willing to join us?!
Wow!so that's only what you can bring to the table?okay i don't want marriage again,just want YOU and the baby(ies).

Idowu is totally cool with whatever we decide,she ain't joining us though wink.
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by Goldieluks: 1:53pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: BWAAAAAAAH!!!! see thread about MBJ!, Kai!!! i am Sudanese now?! lol!
i havent been on NL as much lately as i am currently relocating, so let me get right into the action:

A) my parents are Yoruba, although i have never lived in 9ja (extended holidays only), although not that this should make any difference whatsoever on NL.

B) 24yrs old, oh lawd!!! as i have stated before, i am in my late 30s. i have a son who is 21yrs old for crying out loud, simply do the math and see if being 24 is remotely possible (yes i had my first child when i was very young)!!!

C) whatever BS photo Edward the scammer posted is clearly a joke. i know you are upset because i busted your [b]a[/b]ss on that other thread, and you are trying your hardest to get back at me but dont dull bro, that is life!!! since you are clearly lacking in Internet skills, let me help you, here is my pics below. i have never been afraid of showing my photos on NL since i am not a scammer like yourself, and the older NLers have seen it thousand of times before. duh!!!1

btw: stop trying to get my attention by creating fake profiles and asking for my email on every other thread i have posted (or asking for NL friends request), i am smarter than that son.

Hahahahahahahaha!! I said it, the OP must have escaped from the left side of Yaba!
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by Goldieluks: 1:53pm On May 14, 2012

Hahahahahahahaha!! I said it, the OP must have escaped from the left side of Yaba!
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by pendo89(f): 2:01pm On May 14, 2012
grin grin

So Onila there is your guy.He is Youruba not Edo.
And no I wasn't serious about the sudanese bit.Have seen ur pic here before.
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 14, 2012
^^^ yes my face pic as always been on my profile since day on eon NL, until i changed it for a more "appropriate" booty one.

freecocoa: Wow!so that's only what you can bring to the table?okay i don't want marriage again,just want YOU and the baby(ies).

Idowu is totally cool with whatever we decide,she ain't joining us though wink.

sadly, i dont believe in marriage, as i fully know what it takes to stay happily married. i can only be honest with myself and accept that i dont have it in me......and also my standards for a wifey are pretty high!!!!!

also, remember that in order for us to have beautiful children, you will have to bring your own "good genes" to the table, lol. so if you look like King Kong then the match would not work.........thats a hint for you to show your pic (breast size and booty shape doesnt count, although it would greatly be appreciated on D day)

and last but not least, in order to create beautiful music together (and make beautiful children), everything needs to be right. so Idowuogbo is welcome to "join us" in getting to the promise land, as an extra set of lips and hands can only be beneficial.
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On May 14, 2012
^oh well i clearly understand and trust me,you won't be disappointed with my genes,I may have to send proof to you directly.wink

As for Idowu,I'd rather she doesn't join us cos I'm 101% certain i'll give it to you just however you want it.
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by tpia5: 10:44pm On May 14, 2012
my parents are Yoruba

big lie for sure.
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 14, 2012
Frecoco is looking for free visit visa to Bordeaux grin grin grin.

Coco, look around you, there is one or two Mjb at your area. Start with that one first. Biko!
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by freecocoa(f): 4:51am On May 15, 2012
^kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Very funny,if its paining you,just deal with it tongue.
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by mamalola19: 4:55am On May 15, 2012
rokiatu: He is def very intelligent. What I like the most about him is the fact that he gave his opinion without been abusive or forcing it down your throat.

He is a realist.

true unlike some members
who do it for the attention seeking
and making members feel stupid
it is called maturity
he is a man of wisdom
with a real life outside nl
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by Nobody: 4:58am On May 15, 2012

Bros is that a before-after pic? Looks like you lost quite a bit of muscle! Still aight tho.
Re: Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? by mamalola19: 5:00am On May 15, 2012
2buff:

Bros is that a before-after pic? Looks like you lost quite a bit of muscle! Still aight tho.

grin grin grin grin grin grin i thot i was d only one dt noticed.
he looks bigger in d left one
he is loved no matter the size
he is better than some yellow nit wit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Kiss? / At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? / PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.