Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole (22114 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by honeric01(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2012
PhysicsQED:

You're incorrigible. I don't know why I even bother.

Lol, you get time o, what relationship does light have with darkness? grin
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by deandavid(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2012
leave her she reasons like junky. Its like u living in space, do u know pdp, do u knw, how far they can go in politics, sit down thre dy form fbi there. Do u knw tony anene, comm'n. Pdp has countless records of high profile killings. Ok, if u be osho, what will you say, assuming he is innocent. They even if we want to say, he killed his secretary, what do u think might be the reason? O gal, u dy try, but try to think well.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by naija4change(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2012
no matter what, PDP can never beat oshiomole whether one man one vote or rigging. Come and see developmental projects over the city and the state. For the first time in my life i am seeing what is called renovation of facilities. Building of hospitals, schools, covered and pedestrian drains. THe only major project that nearly gave him a bad name is the airport road project. I still don't understand why that one went that way. Go and see the 5- junction road. It is a sight to behold.

God help Edo State.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by danidon: 10:42pm On May 05, 2012
I just dont understand why the killing of this innocent youth is being politicised. Edo State has for over three years been under terror. God is Good motors, De young Executive, Alfa furnitures, lecturers, in short many entrepreneurs were murdered out of no just cause. Kidnapping is like a common phenomenom. Small small bankers, traders, self grpwing up business men are being kidnapped and traumatised. Instead of people to talk about these evil practice that has been on, they are attributing this incidence to PDP and ACN. Let me ask, who is even this boy. I have never heard the name before prior to this incident so how all of a sudden, he has become the target by PDP to win Edo State Governorship election. The truth is that the level of insecurity in Edo State is unbearable and need to be addressed. People should stop these diversionary tactics. In case you need a refresher, all banks in Edo North has been shut down for weeks because of constant robbery attacks.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by MosD: 11:42pm On May 05, 2012
deandavid: some people's comments here makes me wonder, if they reason at all. Why will osho kill his right hand man in struggle? Before acn, they have been together. Osho is never afraid of the election, he knows he will win, he has the people's mandate whole heartedly, so why does he need their sympathy? Only a drunkard will even believe Gej sponsored dat independence bombing, why does he need Nigerian's sympathy, that period, he was even begged to contest the 2011 election. People reason critically before posting any comment. No wonder some people say na jambites full NL.
I will advise u dnt speak for Nigeria politician just as i wouldnt, u can never tell what most of them are into that push them to do some illogical things
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by drstone1: 1:24am On May 06, 2012
Wrong Calculation from the Likes of Anenih and PDP supporters here!! YOU CANNOT FOOOOOOL Nigerians or Edo people...Your cover of of Lies and darkness is torn and porou[/font]s.This your method crumbles you and backfires and buries You..You are far outnumbered, out gunned & out witted. This one blood is not like all others. It seals your doom.OSHIOMOLE survives and stands... He shall not go down like Ambrose ALLI. It is you who shall lick the dust at His feet!!!!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by georgesylva(m): 4:01am On May 06, 2012
[quote author=jude33084]

Are you ok my man?[dont think so]
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by georgesylva(m): 4:08am On May 06, 2012
He said in d discussion he had with them (pdp leaders), that they treathened to do a lot of bad things 2 him if he refuses 2 back out. The game is dirty.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Efizzi: 9:35am On May 06, 2012
Well its really funny when people say pdp is a den of killers. For the information of the house, most pdp strong and rugged men in Edo state have pledged allegiance and moved to acn.. It is therefore okay to conclude that acn is now a den of killers too. Only God knows who killed Olaitan but wat i know is, it is the rat inside the house.
Finally that guy was Hit and Oshiomhole must have been aware of the hit even before or after it was done. He runs the state so He shouldn't feign ignorance else he is guilty as the killers... that am sure of.

1 Like

Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by icerberg(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2012
Efizzi: Well its really funny when people say pdp is a den of killers. For the information of the house, most pdp strong and rugged men in Edo state have pledged allegiance and moved to acn.. It is therefore okay to conclude that acn is now a den of killers too. Only God knows who killed Olaitan but wat i know is, it is the rat inside the house.
Finally that guy was Hit and Oshiomhole must have been aware of the hit even before or after it was done. He runs the state so He shouldn't feign ignorance else he is guilty as the killers... that am sure of.

Wise man speaking.

1 Like

Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 06, 2012
intelligen: are u sure u read thru dis gabbage b4 postng it...
He mistook the story for mtn's WWTBAM,fastest finger first grin
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by bakila: 2:02pm On May 06, 2012
betrani: Same as Atiku who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and hell for some people abi? These DEMON; Atiku is living tru to his words and my liverless GEJ isn't doing anything about him! Where else do u guys think Boko Haram is coming from? Don't let any1 deceive u o! Our leader abi readers are playing politics wit d lives of Nigerians!

Motherfuck stay on topic of what you GEJ led party is doing in south south states. It was Sylva now Oshiomole, stay on topic you fool.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by onatisi(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2012
guys there are three possible angles to this .
1)it is either pdp killed the guy or
2)acn killed or
3)a fifth columiist is involved
in my own assumption it was the third one and the reason is not far fetched kill ppl in one camp make it look like the other group did it and bang there will be chaos .
any group that did the killing know that acn will surely retaliate and there will be trouble so the bottom idea is to cause chaos and insecurity plus distabllsation in the long run
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On May 06, 2012
bakila:

Motherfuck stay on topic of what you GEJ led party is doing in south south states. It was Sylva now Oshiomole, stay on topic you fool.

And you are the one staying on topic? grin cheesy grin cheesy Why in the world would anyone want to kill Sylva? Why are Nigerians so gullible? The man takes his state to the cleaners but the minute he is rejected by the same thugs that have helped him loot for years, he cries foul and proceeds to claim that he is being hunted by these same thugs, yet you believe him??

The kin stupid pity some Nigerians dey get for the very same criminals who ruined their lives and continue to limit their chances at progress no dey seize to baffle me? Why in the world would anyone take whatever Sylva has to say or claims seriously, after all that man has himself done?

ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by putro(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2012
honeric01:

Blame it on PDP? if you are ignorant, stay so, don't say what you don't know.. on a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, HE'S GOING TO WIN ANY CANDIDATE PDP BRINGS UP IN EDO STATE.. so stop talking through your nose.
.with people like i'm sure nigeria will never move an inch forward. just listen to yourself talk 'anybody pdp bring will win'.oh i wish boko haram bombed you. damn you. lipsrsealed
honeric01:

Blame it on PDP? if you are ignorant, stay so, don't say what you don't know.. on a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, HE'S GOING TO WIN ANY CANDIDATE PDP BRINGS UP IN EDO STATE.. so stop talking through your nose.
.with people like i'm sure nigeria will never move an inch forward. just listen to yourself talk 'anybody pdp bring will win'.oh i wish boko haram bombed you. damn you.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by gabrielahamz(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2012
It's mind boggling the way some Nigerians actually think... Sit in the comfort of their homes and just type nonsense, exposing their thwarted method of reasoning for all to see... It's simple logic, the PDP has so much to gain from the ensuing chaos and Gov.Oshiomole has absolutely nothing to gain from all this! Sympathy votes from the Edo people for making those statements? That is as ridiculous as one can be. He doesn't need the sympathy votes, he has already won the heart of the Edo people. How do I know all this? I schooled there and I know firsthand the love Edo people have for Adams Oshiomole.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:03am On May 07, 2012
are we even sure it was the guy that was killed?
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:05am On May 07, 2012
political killing
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by filia4real(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2012
When the killings of the journalists took place, common sense says "hmm opposition (enemy) at work" when the secretary was killed, common sense says "bi iku ile o pani, t'ode o le pani." Something is definitely fishy about those deaths. Anyone can blame the killings on anybody, so let the police carry out their investigations without prejudice. If Gov. Oshiomole has any evidence as to his claim that some pple met to plan those killings, let him come out and perhaps mention their names, (afterall he's fearless), so as to as assist the relevant security agencies in their investigation. NO ONE KNOWS BETTER THAN YOU MR. GOVERNOR.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2012
I am amazed that at his capacity as a Governor, Oshiomole does not have the means to conduct a private investigation given that the
guy who was killed is his Secretary. I amazed, truly amazed - you now leave it to our incompetent Police force who have never solved
a high-profile crime since they were constituted 50 years ago to fish out the killers - He is either ignorant of history or he has
forgotten since becoming Governor.

A full-list of Political Assassinations from 1998-2006 (page 018 and 019)
[url]http://www.academicjournals.org/AJPSIR/PDF/Pdf2007/May/Igbafe%20and%20Offiong.pdf[/url]

1: Who killed Dele Giwa.Dele Giwa was killed in Lagos on October 19 ,1986 via parcel bomb
1: Who killed Alfred Rewane was shot and killed in Lagos during the Abacha regime on October 6, 1995
3: Who killed Kudirat Abiola, wife of M.K.O Abiola, on June 4, 1996
4: Who killed Suliat Adedeji a prominent female politician from the South-West,Ibadan on November 14, 1996
5: Who killed Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Bola Ige on 23rd December 2001
6: Who killed Mr. S.A. Awoniyi, the confidential secretary to the Chief Justice of Nigeria on January 7,2002
7: Who killed Mr. Eyo Eyo Information officer attached to the state's commissioner for agriculture in Cross Rivers State on April 2002
8: Who killed Marshal Harry former National Chairman ANPP on March 5, 2003
9: Who killed Barnabas Igwe,chairman of the state branch of the Nigerian Bar Association, and his wife Abigail Amaka were ambushed in their car and brutally on September 1,2002.
10: Who killed Ogbonnaya Uche of ANPP and former Commissioner in Imo State on February 8, 2003
11: Who killed Theodore Agwatu, Principal Secretary to the then Imo state governor(Udenwa) on February 22, 2003
12; Who killed Aminasoari K. Dikibo, Chairman of Peoples' Democratic Party, South South Zone on 6 February 2004.
13: Who killed Lateef Olaniyan (Associate of Lamidi Adedibu) on July 16, 2005
14: Who killed Peter Eboigbe, a Peoples' Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, on August 11, 2005
15: Who killed Vice-Admiral Muftau Adegoke Babatunde Elegbede on 19 June 1994.
16: Who killed Captain Tunde Ashafa on June 11, 1995

Does the Governor not have any form of Security Intelligence around his Government, does he mean to tell Nigerians that he does not have one dot of information on security matters of his Personal Secretary? We are indeed gullible in Nigeria.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Abioyeadewale: 11:31am On May 07, 2012
He killed the young man to but the blame on PDP. Politiciannnnnnn
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2012
putro: .with people like i'm sure nigeria will never move an inch forward. just listen to yourself talk 'anybody pdp bring will win'.oh i wish boko haram bombed you. damn you. lipsrsealed.with people like i'm sure nigeria will never move an inch forward. just listen to yourself talk 'anybody pdp bring will win'.oh i wish boko haram bombed you. damn you.

Before they find their way to me, they would have bombed off you and whoever agrees with this your post. (no offiense)
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by yonybanta(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2012
strangerf: I think Oshiomole killed that young man so he could blame PDP for it. Epic fail.
Like Tinubu like Oshiomole
I don't really understand how your mind is largely incapacitated. How can he kill him before he can blamed PDP. You speak like an enemy of Nigeria who support party for the sake of hunger not for change & development
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Ridjad95(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
. Ao sur u r on diz?
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by FriendMark(m): 2:26am On Jul 16, 2012
Politics stinks!
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2012
FriendMark: Politics stinks!
it does

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun Receives PDP Faction Into APC / PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.