Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole (22115 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by enkay10: 1:56pm On May 05, 2012
dis ppl should stop playn politics wit d lives of innocent nigerians. jst imagin dis young man wit a very bright future cut off in his prime in d presence of his wife n little innocent kids jst because of of... O my God i weep 4 dis country
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by honeric01(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2012
sammirano:

do you know that you could be right.

I ask you again, to gain what? is it for popularity or what exactly?
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by betrani(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2012
These politicians are sons of bitches, criminals, marauders, pirates, ritualists, assassins, killers, robbers, pick-pockets, looters, pilferers, above all terrorists! What else can they say to us that makes sense other than their lies
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by teskyg: 2:27pm On May 05, 2012
The young man could have been killed by ant other person not even link to any political party.Am surprised Oshomole jumped to conclusion,pointing accusing finger at the opposition.I suspect he is trying to divert the attention of security opperatives.This is politics and is likely the late young man may have stumble on some vital information.It could be also be as a result of Internal wrangling.Me think PDP would gain nothing from killing the young Man whose position would not significantly decide who wins the election.

1 Like

Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Orikinla(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2012
Can anyone count how many people have been killed since the PDP took over the reins of government in 1999?
How many of the assassins have been found?

Yet, this same ruling party is being funded by the billionaires of Nigeria. And majority of Nigerians still prefer to eat from and lick their bloody fingers and sing their praises on Nairaland?

Nigerians are paying for their hypocrisy and ignorance?
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by sanmiakinseye(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2012
We 're no lnger kids again y must innöcent pple die. I pray d alimighty will expose d wicked pple of dis country. Say no 2crime God bless nigeria
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by aybaba73yahoocouk(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2012
strangerf, may God fire u n ur full generation. I suspect u re one of the killers. I wonder if u dnt even tink b4 u talk. Luk at benin city n oda part of d state. Re u nt happy wit d developments both ongoing n on ground? Re u an enemy of progress to edo state n ur full life? If u dnt luv gud tins then dats ur cup of tea! Under PDP govt, edo state was notin to write about. So jst shot ur crampy mouth n hold ur peace. IDIOT!!!
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Slizbeat(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2012
There are things that sme pple dnt undastand in lyf, u guys always say "COMMON SENSE" Nd tend to do only with common sense nt knwin dat d "common sense" aint always ryt. It only gvs u a picture of an imaginative/possible event of wat happened or wil happen nd nt neccesarily gvs u a conclusion of wat to alter. Afta using d common sense, u also use d SECOND SENSE to tink deeper in2 wat u av gotten 4rm d common sense b4 u cn get a conclusion. Nw, sme said GEJ is behind it, sme said PDP, sme said ATIKU e.t.c, lets gt d facts clear:-
• Dat GEJ is behind it, ansa d question 4 me. Hw wud a man in his right senses, plot attack on his govt. nd nation jst to loot money or gain sympathy Or is he doing it to gain Int'l recognization on terrorism? Dnt he knw d consequences of it to his generation to come?
• Dat PDP is behind. Did u c wen d PDP did d killings? Dnt we av armed robbers or haterz? Is it jst pdp dat is acn only rival? Was acn hq burnt? Is acn "1 man"? D secretary dat was killed may av a personal issue wit any1 nd one tin or d oda happened.
• Dat ATIKU is involved nd he hasnt been arrested. Do u arrest sme one wen u neva caught him in d act? Wil u jst go up2 his house nd say "MR. Atiku, u r unda arrest" witout having any candid proof?
Xo al am xayin is dat sme pple shud tink awtsyd d box of "COMMON SENSE"(No offences meant) though u myt b ryt wit atiku or gej or pdp bt u av 2 gt a proof.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by yongnoble(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2012
“I also informed the police that they resolved that several weeks before the election, they will detonate bombs in parts of the state in order to scare people away from going to vote"

nice move!! running politics like a game of chess.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by 190: 3:25pm On May 05, 2012
as if the man hasnt killed before undecided

he who kills by the sword - dies by the ___

do the math
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Drunk: 3:28pm On May 05, 2012
strangerf: I think Oshiomole killed that young man so he could blame PDP for it. Epic fail.

Like Tinubu like Oshiomole

You spoke my mind....This is just the plain truth. Oshiomole has not performed at all and he is power drunk, wants a re-election at all cost even if it means sacrificing the closest aide to get sympathy and be re-elected. He wants to paint PDP in Edo state bad also, for the three journalist that died, were due to his stupid carelessness too. Everyone who have worked closely with Gov. Adams Oshiomole while he was still in Kaduna, the to Abuja knows he is a DRUNK
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by espn(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2012
Hmmm..every1 has a point..it cld b CAN or PDP which ever d case may b GOD knws best..buh frm ma own opinion..I wldnt want to believe CAN did dat..based on wat we al knw abt PDP in d past..nd der must win principle/nature..so its 80 20..PDP/ACN..
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Elthugnificent(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2012
[b][/b][quote author=strangerf]I think Oshiomole killed that young man so he could blame PDP for it. Epic fail.

Like Tinubu like Oshiomole.

The dude said "he think"......
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by buoye1(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2012
strangerf: I think Oshiomole killed that young man so he could blame PDP for it. Epic fail.

''i think''uv reasoned lik a goat!!!....senseless comment!
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by moderattor: 4:01pm On May 05, 2012
when oshiomole's entourage had accident 3 days ago he was quick to say that pdp was looking for his life.
How come all the 3 journalists that visited him died?
2days later his secretary who was of no political significance was shot dead too!
PDP as usual?
In politics if someone sees the skeleton in your cupboard you have to take'em out.
Politics is dirty.
Those dudes might have stumbled on some very vital information. Like a crime scene in the government house or whatever.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by FKO1(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2012

you are very S.TUPID!!!
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Freiburger(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2012
Where are the facilities for tracing the killers?
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Geeweeny(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2012
deandavid: some people's comments here makes me wonder, if they reason at all. Why will osho kill his right hand man in struggle? Before acn, they have been together. Osho is never afraid of the election, he knows he will win, he has the people's mandate whole heartedly, so why does he need their sympathy? Only a drunkard will even believe Gej sponsored dat independence bombing, why does he need Nigerian's sympathy, that period, he was even begged to contest the 2011 election. People reason critically before posting any comment. No wonder some people say na jambites full NL.
. Bro u jst said it all,mayb jobless n illitrate ful pas,cos sm jambites gt sense.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Dsage1: 6:28pm On May 05, 2012
Let ask ourseif,how can Oshiomole jump into conclution that the man and 3 other jornerlist were killed by PDP.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by sigba(f): 7:01pm On May 05, 2012

AND SEVEN PEOPLE LIKED THIS POO. SMH.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by PhysicsQED(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2012

Forget about Tinubu for a minute. I know you detest Tinubu and all, but this is a pretty sad situation and Oshiomhole obviously didn't kill him. He was basically killed for nothing for being Oshiomhole's secretary.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On May 05, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Forget about Tinubu for a minute. I know you detest Tinubu and all, but this is a pretty sad situation and Oshiomhole obviously didn't kill him. He was basically killed for nothing for being Oshiomhole's secretary.

We already concluded that Oshiomole didn't kill him?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Great, so this man's death WILL NOT be investigated by this governor Instead we will quickly pin it all on the opposition because we love to hate them?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

WOW . . . Let's also add his death to the high piles of "deaths that have gone UNINVESTIGATED at the end of the day" then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by seenoevil1: 7:20pm On May 05, 2012
[size=40pt]CAN THEY PLEASE STOP USING THE DEATH OF A HUMAN BEING TO SCORE CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On May 05, 2012
see*noevil:
CAN THEY PLEASE STOP USING THE DEATH OF A HUMAN BEING TO SCORE CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS ?

Abi ooo!!!
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by PhysicsQED(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2012
Kobojunkie:

We already concluded that Oshiomole didn't kill him?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Great, so this man's death WILL NOT be investigated by this governor Instead we will quickly pin it all on the opposition because we love to hate them?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

WOW . . . Let's also add his death to the high piles of "deaths that have gone UNINVESTIGATED at the end of the day" then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oshiomhole is going to win easily without needing to paint the opposition as bad in any way, and the man that was killed has been with him for years (like a brother and son to him).

People read strangerf's post, which is really just another display of his contempt for the ACN in general, and are now running with it as if it were really plausible. undecided

As for "this man's death not being investigated by the governor", I have no idea what you're talking about. It said very clearly in the first post in the thread that the governor wants his killers found within 14 days and specifically:

Oshiomhole said if the police failed to do proper investigation on the killing of three journalists last week and that of Olaitan, he would convert his leadership of the state to find solution to the problem of insecurity in the state.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On May 05, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Oshiomhole is going to win easily without needing to paint the opposition as bad in any way, and the man that was killed has been with him for years (like a brother and son to him).

People read strangerf's post, which is really just another display of his contempt for the ACN in general, and are now running with it as if it were really plausible. undecided

As for "this man's death not being investigated by the governor", I have no idea what you're talking about. It said very clearly in the first post in the thread that the governor wants his killers found within 14 days and specifically:

What the heck has winning anything to do with this? You CONCLUDED there that he was INNOCENT of the man's death here. How do you know this? Has ANY INVESTIGATION commenced on this incident? Do you even know the circumstances of his death? What has what ACN to do with this man's death?

The same stupid nonsense was spread only last week when he was involved in a car accident. 3 people died and people immediately concluded even before an investigation was announced, that the opposition party was definitely to blame.

see*noevil:
CAN THEY PLEASE STOP USING THE DEATH OF A HUMAN BEING TO SCORE CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS ?
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by icerberg(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2012

I think u shd b given a record as one d smartest persons in Africa. Ur r sound n correct.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Drichard: 8:03pm On May 05, 2012
United wil stand divided wil fall.THEy can kill ur spirit my BIG DADDY 4ward ever back ward never.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by 9zeros(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2012
why is osho sayin 'they have killed my son'? as if they killed his son. do any of these poli-thief leaders keep their family here?.
osho, keep quite n stop adding fuel to a burning house. i miss d colonial masters, i wish dey cud come back!
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by PhysicsQED(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What the heck has winning anything to do with this? You CONCLUDED there that he was INNOCENT of the man's death here. How do you know this? Has ANY INVESTIGATION commenced on this incident? Do you even know the circumstances of his death? What has what ACN to do with this man's death?

The same stupid nonsense was spread only last week when he was involved in a car accident. 3 people died and people immediately concluded even before an investigation was announced, that the opposition party was definitely to blame.

You're incorrigible. I don't know why I even bother.
Re: They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On May 05, 2012
PhysicsQED:

You're incorrigible. I don't know why I even bother.

good one from someone who only minutes ago cleared a politician of any wrong doing simply because he is not a member of the opposition party we love to hate. No Evidence needed in your case . . . he is ACN, he is innocent! That is how it works! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu / Senate Signs Petroleum Industry Governance Bill After 16 Years / Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.