Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? (2272 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by focused(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
[b]Why do women naturally fall head over heels in love with deceitful men, who jilt them for other women?

Why are they not attracted to men who are sincere and honest ?

Why is it that if you tell a woman you are doing an odd job, say for instance, if you tell a woman you are a waiter or a security officer, she doesn't want to have anything to do with you but if you say you are a professional or a senator, she will begin to tell you she is madly in love with you ?

It seems women have a different way of communicating. Do anyone knows how they communicate ? Certainly they are not direct the way we men are.

If all women are after is riches, I think they should ask themselves why rich people get married and divorce later. Infact the divorce rate among rich people is far higher than poor people.

Why are African women so materialistic ? why are they so gullible ? why are they carried away with what they can see and not what their heads tell them? Why is it that all she is interested in a man‘s achievements, his fleet of cars and posh flat. She is not interested in how he gets these as long as she doesn‘t see him carrying a gun, even if he does, she is blind to it. why? why ?? why

Why do many ladies want rich men ? 

This questions below is for you ladies :

If an errand boy approach a lady and ask for your hand in marriage, would you accept it ? and if your answer is NO, GIVE REASON (S).

Are you after how sincere a man is to you or are you after his pocket ? Do you ask yourself if he is caring ? I think these attributes are  better than wealth accumulation.

Which one will you prefer a natural man or a fake man ?

[/b]
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by janami(f): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2007
lie is sweet, but i prefer when a guy tells me "abeg, that hairstyle makes u look ugly" than to be prancing around wit it. if u get my drift
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by olanajim(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2007
Lies are sweet? Yeah!

But i'll rather break your heart, now and tell the truth than wait till you put me in trouble in the court of my conscience. The better option is for my to shut up!

@poster,
did u meet such women? You're lucky! Experience is your best teacher.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by iice(f): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2007
Indeed lies are sweet. . .and eventually turn your breath rotten

Not ma thing!
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by jkpretty(f): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ Poster
Why generalize?
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by focused(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
lie is sweet, but i prefer when a guy tells me "abeg, that hairstyle makes u look ugly" than to be prancing around wit it. if u get my drift

lie is sweet but it will hurt you more at the end of the day. Are you sure if a guy tells you that you are ulgy. You will be happy with the guy ?
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by focused(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2007
@poster,
did u meet such women? You're lucky! Experience is your best teacher.

Yes I have met such woman before and I have discovered that women have a way of communicating which is somehow different from the we men communicate
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by focused(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2007
Why generalize?

This is a disease which common to every woman especially African woman. They use money and other material things as a yard stick to measure a man that they want.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by Alert(f): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
let's look at it from this point of view,
is a man's world right, wink
and who is a man to a woman, a breadwinner.
and so it follows that a woman would always go for a man that she thinks is capable of providing her needs and that of her family irrespective of her career position, as a result of this, they tend to fall into this traps called sweet lies.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by dapsycool(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2007
Bread winner my ass, I know of a couple who split the bills. The husband pays the house rent, the wife pays the children's school fees e.t.c they both work with MTN Nigeria. My advise for guys is to always stay away from financially dependent woman, they are like pest.When guys are struggling to become successful in school, them girls are f**king around, visiting Silverbird galleria, day and night,the most annoying part is when a girl who's popsie can't buy a bicycle tyre says she can't date a guy without ride,anyway after failing outta school they'll be looking for bread winner, though some girls are exceptional, some become CEO's, some make it to Havard University,Yale,MIT,some are very hardworking,those are my kinda girls, I can date a beautiful stupid girl just for fu+ks sake but marry one,Hell No! I'd rather marry a ugly, intelligent, hardworking woman, Woman eat, men eat. Women go to University, Men do. Women got one head,Men do. Why must they depend on us then? Some parts of Europe where things are damn expensive, husband and wife split bills.
Talking about lies, it's no news that the number of stupid girls overweighs the intelligent ones, so those that enjoy lies are the stupid ones, that's why so many girls here on Nairaland would claim good girls like bad guys cos they are fun, this and that. That also shows the high rate foolish girls on nairaland. For no reason would an intelligent, hardworking, God fearing, emotionally stable, sane girl prefer a bad guy.
Poster they are very few but u'll surely find your special kinda girl
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by focused(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2007

Bread winner my ass, I know of a couple who split the bills. The husband pays the house rent, the wife pays the children's school fees e.t.c they both work with MTN Nigeria. My advise for guys is to always stay away from financially dependent woman, they are like pest.When guys are struggling to become successful in school, them girls are f**king around, visiting Silverbird galleria, day and night,the most annoying part is when a girl who's popsie can't buy a bicycle tyre says she can't date a guy without ride,anyway after failing out of school they'll be looking for bread winner, though some girls are exceptional, some become CEO's, some make it to Havard University,Yale,MIT,some are very hardworking,those are my kind of girls, I can date a beautiful stupid girl just for fu+ks sake but marry one,Hell No! I'd rather marry a ugly, intelligent, hardworking woman, Woman eat, men eat. Women go to University, Men do. Women got one head,Men do. Why must they depend on us then? Some parts of Europe where things are damn expensive, husband and wife split bills.
Talking about lies, it's no news that the number of stupid girls overweighs the intelligent ones, so those that enjoy lies are the stupid ones, that's why so many girls here on Nairaland would claim good girls like bad guys because they are fun, this and that. That also shows the high rate foolish girls on nairaland. For no reason would an intelligent, hardworking, God fearing, emotionally stable, sane girl prefer a bad guy.
Poster they are very few but u'll surely find your special kind of girl

You are perfectly right grin

Girls its time for change undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by theboy0808(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2007
Why so much"genaralization"?
Mind you, not all women are like that
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12am On Nov 19, 2007
@topic

And why do guys love telling the sweet lies, why can't they ever be truthful for once? angry
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by Zandra1(f): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2007
@ topic, in most cases guys that are pathological liars are those that claim that women like men that are liars. I know a guy that says that Nigerian girls in Nigeria like men that are liars but obviously he was only a liar defending his pathetic behavior with a silly reason.

@dapsycool, a lot of ur points are true.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? by rockiedink(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2007
@topic
i'm learning alot here. . . wink

@ dapsycool
seems you know what you're saying. . .keep it up bro. intelligent write-up (except for the few 'blunders' of course; hehehehe!!!) cool

(1) (Reply)

Zipper Down / Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? / Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.