Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? (10287 Views)

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Mannylex(m): 5:52am On Jan 01, 2010
It's normal, people love hearing nice words, but I don't know why women love sweet words so very much, no matter how strong/tough a lady is, when a sweet word is said to her, u notice that even though she doesn't want one to see how the word excites her, u'll see a little smile on her face, no matter how Jezebel-like a lady is, sweet words would soften her heart, at least for the period the word is said to her, even when a lady is angry, and u say a sweet word to her, it pacifies her at least for that period. What could possibly be the reason for this?
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2010
Men it's like magic! I think the rite words hit a euphoria switch in a lady's mind.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by deemple: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2010
Every human being loves to hear something sweet and appealing. Everyone falls to flattery, not just women.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Mannylex(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2010
^^^ I stated it earlier that people love sweet words, but women really love it as in hyper, may be God put it in their heart, cos women could be very difficult, and the only way they could sometimes be controlled is thru sweet words. But some men fail to use it, maybe it's pride, but wateva the case, say those sweet words to her, it softens their heart. The power is in your tongues, use it and leave pride.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by LordReed(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2010
Women are more susceptible to sweet words.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Jaylone(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2010
They were wired to be like that, but men shouldn't miss use that fact because it can be dangerous
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Jaylone(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2010
They were wired to be like that, but men shouldn't misuse that fact because it can be dangerous
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2010
If they are not said by the guy I like (even in that case I am very doubtful) I laugh them off as a joke.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Jaylone(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2010
michelin89:

If they are not said by the guy I like (even in that case I am very doubtful) I laugh them off as a joke.

wink winkInteresting
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2010
not all women mind you.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by ElRazur: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2010
Women like sweet words because it is part of their make up, and what society have some how imprinted on them. As science will tell us, women use different side of their brain to think and make judgement, I believe this is the part that controls emotions and thought [Slightly different from how a male brain works].

The you have environmental and physiological influences. For example, women are seen as "needing protection" by the society and when it comes to courtship, Males have been observed to do things to please [or cater to the need of] women.

All these things have been transferred down the line and hence expressive in our current world.

As some who have said "Not all women though". . . . Unless your brain is wired in a different way and you have managed to alter some of the environmental influences . . . .I would probably disagree.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Mannylex(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
@Roki, I can bet u, 99.9% of women like sweet words, and if i'm not mistaken that includes you, even the world renowned Margaret Thatcher no matter how tough she is would have a soft spot for sweet words. @Michelline, in some cases,that's true for instance if a guy u like calls you like 4 times a day, u'll say "oh he's so caring, but if someone u don't like calls the same no of times, u'll say this guy is a pest. What would attract ur attention to the guy is wat he says and how well he says it. In the case of those two guys, it's like 2 people applying for a job, one has a 2nd class upper(the guy u like) and the other has a 2nd class lower(the guy you don't like) at this stage, the job should go to the one with a 2nd class upper, but wat can help the guy with a second class lower(the guy u don't like) are his back ups, for instance masters, P.hd, invariably, the job will go to the guy with a 2nd class lower living the guy with a 2nd upper jobless. My above view is based on the feature of the guy which u don't like(if the guy is ugly, no matter how hard he tries, it may be futile). In all saying sweet words to a lady and saying it well, really goes a long way. Guys use it, it's in ur lips, it doesn't cost a dime.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by madlady(f): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
I do embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by na2day2(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
Mannylex:

It's normal, people love hearing nice words, but I don't know why women love sweet words so very much, no matter how strong/tough a lady is, when a sweet word is said to her, u notice that even though she doesn't want one to see how the word excites her, u'll see a little smile on her face, no matter how Jezebel-like a lady is, sweet words would soften her heart, at least for the period the word is said to her, even when a lady is angry, and u say a sweet word to her, it pacifies her at least for that period. What could possibly be the reason for this?

bcuz the truth is bitter and it takes a man to handle the truth tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2010
Mannylex:

@Roki, I can bet u, 99.9% of women like sweet words, and if i'm not mistaken that includes you, even the world renowned Margaret Thatcher no matter how tough she is would have a soft spot for sweet words.
offcourse I like to hear sweet words, meaning necessary compliments from the ones I love
not unnecessary flattering.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Mannylex(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ Roki, what i can draw from above statement is that you will only appreciate the words from your close ones, then wateva any other person tells u is just flattering, this is to say that sweet words spoken to you by 70% of the people u'll meet in ur life are fake then which in this case are not close to you, and u'll only appreciate 30% of the sweet words spoken to you by others i.e your close ones, don't you think that's funny. You can only get the truth from a neutral person which u assume as flattery, that's kinda odd.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Kunbee: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
Not all oo
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Mannylex(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2010
^^^ Ehen.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Kunbee: 12:34am On Jan 02, 2010
Yes
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by follypimpi(m): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2010
Cos the word is SWEEEET duhhhh
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by unitee(f): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2010
hahahaha men like sweet nothings more than ladies

my thoughts
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by na2day2(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2010
unitee:

hahahaha men like sweet nothings more than ladies

my thoughts

are u accusing me of something?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by lovemoi2(f): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2010
like men dont like sweet words, grin
all the guys i have been in a relationship with have practically begged me to tell them sweet words, since am that type of woman tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by na2day2(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2010
lovemoi2:

like men dont like sweet words, grin
all the guys i have been in a relationship with have practically begged me to tell them sweet words, since am that type of woman tongue

u date losers, no wonder u are a loser, just like they say, birds of the same feather. . . . . . . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by lovemoi2(f): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2010
na2day?:

u date losers, no wonder u are a loser, just like they say, birds of the same feather. . . . . . . .  tongue tongue tongue

i guess thats how u feel about yourselve grin grin grin grin keep following me all over NL,so that i can make you my bit*ch
pusssyy!!
by the time i make u bow down for me why sucking my [b]unwashed funky [/b]puussyy u will forget the meaning of looser bitc*h wink
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by na2day2(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2010
lovemoi2:

i guess thats how u feel about yourselve grin grin grin grin keep following me all over NL,so that i can make you my bit*ch
pusssyy!!
by the time i make u bow down for me why sucking my [b]unwashed funky [/b]puussyy u will forget the meaning of looser bitc*h wink

damn! so that smell was your unwashed pus.sy?  shocked shocked shocked where is my gas mask  angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by H2O2: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2010
lmao

sweet nothings - fastest way to a woman's heart grin grin

works like ogidan's charm
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by decklinbrain: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2010
Nothing in this world can match the power of words. Words can make or destroy whatever bid thing you have. In relationships, words are the key weapons that work best for a man. You can play around with the feelings of a woman simply by using the most appropriate words. Words that build. Sweet words every woman would love to hear. Blow her mind by saying the right words at the right time. A woman is a tender and vulnerable being with a lot of self consciousness. Sometimes or actually many times she does not feel surefooted. She needs reassurances now and then. It makes her feel good by stroking her the right way with good words off course. You will make her feel absolutely sensational and ensure that she does not leave your fold.

accident solicitor | car accident solicitors
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by rockzy(f): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2010
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Ndeewonu: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
They re made to be so. And dt s their greatest undoing. Ladies fall for this so much that they miss d real person & go for who has more sugar-coated tongue.
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2010
Flattery will get you everything grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? by iice(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2010
LOL Ebonyeyes. . .totally opposite for me.

Flattery will get you NOwhere cheesy Carry the saccharine and drown someone else grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Girl! / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.