Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) (9579 Views)

Why Do Ladies Avoid Mouth 2 Mouth Kiss After U've Given Her A Head / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / When Do U See Yourself Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by SabrinaNene(f): 11:32pm On May 07, 2012
acidtalk:

this is the kind of mindset our beautiful ladies need to do away with.

from your above statement, marriage is an option. then while mislead those who for them Marriage is a Must?

I'm sorry could you please elaborate on what you mean by "this kind of mindset"....do you mean the mind set that doesn't believe that women are subservient to men. I am highly confused...And also please explain how I am misleading "those for whom marriage is a must," by telling them that they aren't second class citizens...in my opinion it is men like you that will expect a woman to still be with a man even if he abuses her...cos after all "marriage is a must," so you better die there than actually stand up for yourself...good job!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Mcval(m): 1:48am On May 08, 2012
The views of all d ladies on dis thread only strengthens my resolve never to marry a nigerian lady. 'Why?' you may ask. I've always bn d type dat treats women with respect, seeing relationships/marriage as 50-50. I've done d cooking atimes, fetched water 4 dem, etc but, I bet u at d end of d day they'll take u 4granted. I'm speaking from experience, so guyz make your money, go look 4 a latina chick n get married 2. At least d south americans still have values unlike our cheap, money hungry, ego tripping naija women. Gosh! they r so awful! Let dem become lesbians n marry demselves. They are so fake!
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by MrsChima(f): 1:55am On May 08, 2012
Mcval: The views of all d ladies on dis thread only strengthens my resolve never to marry a nigerian lady. 'Why?' you may ask. I've always bn d type dat treats women with respect, seeing relationships/marriage as 50-50. I've done d cooking atimes, fetched water 4 dem, etc but, I bet u at d end of d day they'll take u 4granted. I'm speaking from experience, so guyz make your money, go look 4 a latina chick n get married 2. At least d south americans still have values unlike our cheap, money hungry, ego tripping naija women. Gosh! they r so awful! Let dem become lesbians n marry selves. They are so fake!

There are:

Non-Nigerian Africans
Nigerians
Americans
Canadians
Russians
Chinese
Indians
German
Irish
Mexicans
Italians
Swedish
Japanese
Iranians
Somalians
South AFricans
Ghanaians
Kenyans
Congolese
Cameroonians on Nairaland and the list goes on and on!!

Before you assumed that many of the chatters on Nairaland are Nigerians....do the simple thing and ask before making an arse out of yourself. Nigerian women thanks you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Mcval(m): 2:27am On May 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

There are:

Non-Nigerian Africans
Nigerians
Americans
Canadians
Russians
Chinese
Indians
German
Irish
Mexicans
Italians
Swedish
Japanese
Iranians
Somalians
South AFricans
Ghanaians
Kenyans
Congolese
Cameroonians on Nairaland and the list goes on and on!!

Before you assumed that many of the chatters on Nairaland are Nigerians....do the simple thing and ask before making an arse out of yourself. Nigerian women thanks you. wink
Are you married? May be 1 of d lucky ones. If you are not, aha! Then you are on a long thing.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by gemstone22(f): 2:57am On May 08, 2012
Mcval: The views of all d ladies on dis thread only strengthens my resolve never to marry a nigerian lady. 'Why?' you may ask. I've always bn d type dat treats women with respect, seeing relationships/marriage as 50-50. I've done d cooking atimes, fetched water 4 dem, etc but, I bet u at d end of d day they'll take u 4granted. I'm speaking from experience, so guyz make your money, go look 4 a latina chick n get married 2. At least d south americans still have values unlike our cheap, money hungry, ego tripping naija women. Gosh! they r so awful! Let dem become lesbians n marry demselves. They are so fake!
I get the feeling that men think they are doing women a favour by marrying them. That's nonsense. By the way, the feeling is mutual all over the world. No woman wants to be ur footstool or slippers. Women want to be treated with respect especially when they have been giving it. As you go whereever you wan go to go pick the girl wey go take ur bullshit, just remember say for there too women don wise up. WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE LOOKING FOR MEN NOT BOYS AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SETTLE FOR LESS!!!!!!! QUOTE ME ANYTIME !!ANYDAY!!
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by LordReed(m): 3:35am On May 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You ole cheating bastard! You had me standing by the back door waiting on your crusty arse! angry angry angry angry angry

Hey Mami! You never told me you wanted my arse!
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Mcval(m): 3:36am On May 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Mcval(m): 3:42am On May 08, 2012
gemstone22:
I get the feeling that men think they are doing women a favour by marrying them. That's nonsense. By the way, the feeling is mutual all over the world. No woman wants to be ur footstool or slippers. Women want to be treated with respect especially when they have been giving it. As you go whereever you wan go to go pick the girl wey go take ur bullshit, just remember say for there too women don wise up. WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE LOOKING FOR MEN NOT BOYS AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SETTLE FOR LESS!!!!!!! QUOTE ME ANYTIME !!ANYDAY!!
Point of correction! I have never disrespected women in my life and dat is why i've always believed in d 50-50 kind of relationship. I'm an advocate of zero tolerance for violence in marriages and i bet u i'll b the 1st 2 push 4 d prosecution of abusive men in our society. I see abusive men as animals and not humans so don't get me wrong. Men shld always treat women with respect. However, when a woman takes a man 4granted because he helps out with the chores or goes out of his way 2 please her then, she has lost it. That is where our naija women have lost it. Ladies, if u ever want 2 get married and enjoy your marriage then here is an advice, 'NEVER TAKE YOUR MAN 4GRANTED'. For my fellow brodas, 'ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR WOMAN'.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 5:06am On May 08, 2012
SabrinaNene:

I'm sorry could you please elaborate on what you mean by "this kind of mindset"....do you mean the mind set that doesn't believe that women are subservient to men. I am highly confused...And also please explain how I am misleading "those for whom marriage is a must," by telling them that they aren't second class citizens...in my opinion it is men like you that will expect a woman to still be with a man even if he abuses her...cos after all "marriage is a must," so you better die there than actually stand up for yourself...good job!

If you had taken your time to go through that post, Month where in it was it stated that one sex should be inferior against the other so why do we always look for misunderstand and quarrel where there are not.

Now to avoid your garbbish, are you trying to tell me men should still consider and go ahead to marry a woman with the above attitude because marriage is meant to be a 50-50 thing? Of course you know that will be political suicide.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by vilively: 6:40am On May 08, 2012
This is the problem men never really want to get ride of...women shld be like this,be like that .behAve or act like this,Act like that....never caring to mention how 'they' shld behave,or what 'they' shld avoid if they want real wives...like using words like 'LovePeddler' to refer to women,or everywoman is in just 4 what in the mans pocket,or seeing us as people meant 4 making bAbies and cleaning floors and doin kitchen work only...
I Agree with u on so many levels,but I was exPecting that u will have some Advice too 4 men or will I sAy boys like 'OK/2/NV/MCVAL/190' and the others on this thread thAt think its fun to 'attack' women this way and sit bAck and in a fews years still Marry one...its just sad.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 9:12am On May 08, 2012
vilively: This is the problem men never really want to get ride of...women shld be like this,be like that .behAve or act like this,Act like that....never caring to mention how 'they' shld behave,or what 'they' shld avoid if they want real wives...like using words like 'LovePeddler' to refer to women,or everywoman is in just 4 what in the mans pocket,or seeing us as people meant 4 making bAbies and cleaning floors and doin kitchen work only...
I Agree with u on so many levels,but I was exPecting that u will have some Advice too 4 men or will I sAy boys like 'OK/2/NV/MCVAL/190' and the others on this thread thAt think its fun to 'attack' women this way and sit bAck and in a fews years still Marry one...its just sad.

The thread for the male folks is coming soon and trust me, it will really hit hard on them. But why can't other ladies learn from corrections and ammend instead of being feminist and strong headed?
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by SabrinaNene(f): 9:18am On May 08, 2012
acidtalk:

If you had taken your time to go through that post, Month where in it was it stated that one sex should be inferior against the other so why do we always look for misunderstand and quarrel where there are not.

Now to avoid your garbbish, are you trying to tell me men should still consider and go ahead to marry a woman with the above attitude because marriage is meant to be a 50-50 thing? Of course you know that will be political suicide.

Seriously the word you chose to go with was "political suicide".that is very funny, and somewhat illogical, but I'm gonna get straight to the point. First of all, you never really answered my question, bt then again I didn't think you would be able to.You don't have to outrightly state that one sex should be inferior, bt it was inferred in your little speech. Oh and yeah, a lot of guys I know would totally marry me.. Why? because a lot of people I hang out with a very self assured, and don't feel threathened by my outspoken nature. They don't want a foot stool, but want someone that operates on a similar intellectual wavelength..so we obviously don't hang out with/or even know the same caliber of people.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by vilively: 9:19am On May 08, 2012
acidtalk:

The thread for the male folks is coming soon and trust me, it will really hit hard on them. But why can't other ladies learn from corrections and ammend instead of being feminist and strong headed?

U won't blame us...when u put up the thread 4 men.,u will get the same response..all the best
wink
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 8:19pm On May 08, 2012
gemstone22:

Maybe yes! Maybe No!
But it still remains a fact that irrespective of the Wealth, Beauty, Qualification and Status a woman Posseses, She only feels fulfilled if she gets a man she can truly call hers
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by MrsChima(f): 10:58pm On May 08, 2012
Mcval: Are you married? May be 1 of d lucky ones. If you are not, aha! Then you are on a long thing.

Yes, I am happily married. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 08, 2012
acidtalk:

190, Why now? Make dem no go say na "women bashing thread be this again oh"

Let's advice them well and hope they listen. We really and truly want to marry them but their attitude isn't just helping issues.
help me tell dem, becos i don talk tire...
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 08, 2012
[quote author=acidtalk]

lets pray they listen.
they always never see beyond the pocket of a man/ar u sure? Some ar gud
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 08, 2012
vilively:

U won't blame us...when u put up the thread 4 men.,u will get the same response..all the best
wink
i disagree
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by toyemz(f): 12:53am On May 09, 2012
@OP
I'll tell you what
i grew up in that part of nigeria that advocates all you preach and more
some marriages were sweet others not so
but the thing that came across the most was the complete care of the wife by the man
the woman did not have to do anything to maintain the household( actually i have always dreamed of that kind for myself)
like someone rightly said,love brings about anything.where there is sincere love and respect the wife can do anything for her husband.but one brings about the other.
so the man takes complete care of the home and the womans every need: she doesnt have to work,she is given a monthly allowance ( for herself) she is given food allowance (weekly)
she doesnt contribute towards the kids's school fees-not their clothing or pocket money
she has a maid, a washerman and in some cases even a cook
and in return all she has to do is to give the man she loves her undivided attention
tell me why wouldnt such a wife be happy to oblige the man?
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by toyemz(f): 12:55am On May 09, 2012
an addition
and even in instances where she does work
the husband still assumes all the responsiblities
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by vilively: 8:57pm On May 09, 2012
marvis5077: i disagree

Did I say something worthy of contradiction...?
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by RogerOliver: 7:58am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
toyemz: an addition
and even in instances where she does work
the husband still assumes all the responsiblities

It baffles me hearing mean flaring up all to justify why their wives should share the financial responsibilities of the house with them (men) and yet expect 100% respect from the woman.

That isn't just possible.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 4:52am On Jul 23, 2012
marvis5077: .
lets pray they listen.
they always never see beyond the pocket of a man/ar u sure? Some ar gud

They have all promised to turn a new leaf.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by sexsinners(m): 1:55am On Nov 12, 2012
become the perfect man and u will have the perfect wife. if your a cruel sinning man ,what wife do u think u will have.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by eldoradoxx: 5:42am On Nov 12, 2012
OK/2/NV:
OP u failed misreably in your post by not mentioning that these whores should try to stick to one joystick and hang on for the ride for once in their c u n t-bleeding lives!
Have some respect for women pls! Its same "cu*nt bleed lives" that gave birth to you!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by fairygeh(f): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2012
OK/2/NV:
OP u failed misreably in your post by not mentioning that these whores should try to stick to one joystick and hang on for the ride for once in their c u n t-bleeding lives!
you sound so alarmingly s tupid,forgotten dat a woman brought you into this world?men want respect from women but some of you don't respect women forgetting that we cant all be the same.what you just typed here shows common sense is alien to you.But then again most people come online to yarn gibberish and say what they don't have the guts to say in real life,I won't be surprised if u are actually one woman's foot stool in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by NEROSKY(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2012
where is dat mallam called sexkillz
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2012
Naija women are the best and most submisive, u people should keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2012
It's like asking them to stop being Nigerians. Impossi-can't! Well, at least for most of them. But there's still a few worth writing home about
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by KINGwax(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2012
acidtalk:

No! YOU FAILED miserably because you were too eager to see a female bashing thread and didn't notice the "...to be continued" statement.

Moreover men cheat far more than women, so why make it amongst the mostimportant characters to avoid when men are equally guilty.
why don't u tell us you're a C. U. N. T licking asswipe! Eru-obo...slave to vaginah!
The guy made a good point, what's the biggie in tellin them to stick with a partner?
And your claim of men being guilty here is pointless cos the thread is yet abt women. When it comes to men's own, women too can voice their opinion!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At What My Roomate Girl Did To Me In The Bathroom...Pics / What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? / See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.