Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris (10446 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife / Submit To The Righteousness Of God- Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by edicolove: 10:38am On May 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Hmm.. that's new...

lol.. u guys keep deluding yourselves.. Those verses I posted, are they GOD'S or not? simple question

I have answered you severally. You quoted King James version of the bible. The orthodox Hebrews gives you the right translation and context. God allowed the evil or sickness. He didn't commit them or do them. There is no complication in that.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by elampiro(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2012
edicolove, you mentioned steve jobs died of sickness despite his resources. Yes, that could have been from his eating habit. It's easy to contact cancer from junk food.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by aodiki: 10:42am On May 08, 2012
@ muskeeto

Wake up and move from that darkness to light.

The Bible is not one verse, it is a complete revelation in one piece. You need to know who God is and then how he relates with man.

One part of scripture I like to leave with you is this:

1Jo 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

That's who He is, what He is, and how He is.

Question is:

What is Love?

How is Love expressed?

Can Love make a man blind?

Can Love put sickness of the same people that He loved so much to send His only begotten son to die for? - Jn 3:16
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by lonamy: 10:46am On May 08, 2012
Goshen360: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joagbaje, Please you need to disinfect yourself from what Chris ever taught you and start afresh. Buzugee had given you the best scriptures ever.

Joagbaje,

I really support Goshen360's opinion. This twiking of the word of God and creating personal opinion has been the problem that Pastor Chris ever had.
He had abused Penticostal churches before saying that they lacked knowledge of what penticost means.
He once said you are not redeemed, but the bible says let the redeemed of the Lord say so, I am readeemed of the Lord.

You see, Pastor Chris is very controversial, and I think he is doing it on purpose so as to create attention to himself.
So all these biblical view point personal interpretation is causing a lot of problem. Lets stick to what the bible says and not what my Pastor says.
Your Pastor is a Human being, he may claim to have mixed with all the Spirit, but he's still living in the flesh.

But By the way, Pastor Joagbaje, where is Pastor Anita. She is really missing in all action.
She was not at the last IPPC. That was very strange.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by edicolove: 10:49am On May 08, 2012
James 1:13-17

King James Version (KJV)

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by lonamy: 10:52am On May 08, 2012
aodiki: @ muskeeto

Wake up and move from that darkness to light.

The Bible is not one verse, it is a complete revelation in one piece. You need to know who God is and then how he relates with man.

One part of scripture I like to leave with you is this:

1Jo 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

That's who He is, what He is, and how He is.

Question is:

What is Love?

How is Love expressed?

Can Love make a man blind?

Can Love put sickness of the same people that He loved so much to send His only begotten son to die for? - Jn 3:16

@aodiki

Have you read the book of Job, what did Job do to God, did he commit any sin? did God not love him? why did God allowed satan to put sickness of many years on Job.
Read Job 1:1 and if you care read all.

The ways of God are not our ways, our thought is very different from who God is.
Your Pastor says you have the thought of God since you are complete in Him. You are just decimating the word of God.
You don't have the thought of God, God is too holy to compare humanity to His level, you may say I am a "nepios", but I hold my God in high esteem.

The Bible says, even Jesus having found himself in the likeness of Men thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but humbled himself even unto the death of the cross, phillipians

You these Chris boys, read bible yourself and understand. You see, the truth is forever the truth, many of your Pastors are now deflecting to Winners to preach the real word of God, because they are finding Chris's messages wanting in many areas. Especially when He said "Masturbation is allowed, Smoking and Driking is not a Sin" is that the word of God.

You had better wake up.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by maasoap(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2012
Bacteria, virus and other microscopic organisms cause different kinds of diseases. Okay? My question is "who created these organisms?".
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by 5STAR(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2012
embarassed it is with a heavy heart that i write this, this is the reason why the enemy has gained so much ground on this planet. the ignorance demonstrated here is monumental. We forget that man is a responsible moral entity and God's hand can even be stopped by man himself. hear! this is wisdom God couldn't have literally come down from Glory to lay his life down on a cross if His love isn't eternal,Sin gave room for death and all other ugly situations we find ourselves today. God warned Adam, now we see the consequences. GOD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SICKNESS TODAY
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by Nobody: 11:28am On May 08, 2012
which one is all this sickness is from God or sickness if from devil? if you drink dirty water you can get cholera. if you sleep without spraying Raid you can get malaria, if you smoke too much kuma, you can run mental. if you patronise too much ashawo you can catch gono. if you drink too much and cross 3rd mainland bridge, you can turn cripple.

Sickness is not of God and neither is it of the devil. it is a product of our environment. When you are sick follow who know road and go to hospital because if you carry bible or curse devil, you will just die for nothing.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by charlesm91(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2012
hmm i see so many tryna whine God.i"Ve always said dis,dont try to use logic to understand the bible.the bible is a revelation knowledge by the HolySpirit whom u must have for u to fully understand spiritual things.the bible says'God is not the author of confusion'.how can God willfully put sickness in a man when he gave his son to die for us.The ways of the old testament was condemnation after sin i.e judgemental acts whereby if u sin,u were punished but the new testament brought about Grace thru Jesus whereby u sin,u can repent n forsake them.God loves us humans so much or u think to sleep n wake up na fundamental rights?if satan had his way,the whole world wud be his at an instant.but studying the bible,God sometimes lets certain things happen to us because either he wants to test us or teach us n dat increases our faith in him.Jesus said so long as we are in this world,we'll face trails,persecution n temptation.
Gods ways are nt mans ways
Just as the sky are high above man so is God's ways high above mankind
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by Goshen360(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2012
ujchief:
cant believe u're talking sides with bazugee, who quoted the old testament all thru! I thut u were a crusader of new testament, especialy in ur theory of the abolishment of tithe, which u vehemently claimed was part of the old testament and no longer relevant. By the way, ur coment shows in depth hatred for pst chris, thats pathetic!

Well, well, well. I "think" you are getting me wrong. All scriptures are given for teachings. I also quote from the OT to teach against tithe. You have to look at ALL scriptures that concerns the teaching you are teaching. God is the God of the OT and also that of NT. He had not changed. Maybe you don't understand or you are getting me wrong. The man that was born blind, Who created that man? OR has Satan started to created human being? Certainly NOT! When someone dies, not all is from the devil. Some are from God and the bible says, The LORD kills and HE makes alive. God is a God of light "IN" Him there is light but He also created/made the darkness in Gen1:2,Job38:1,4-9. THIS IS WHAT MAKES GOD, GOD.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by studM(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2012
[quote author=nuella2][/quote]

Very þrue,I seconded
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by shadrach77: 12:07pm On May 08, 2012
buzugee: i beg to differ with pastor Chris

EXODUS 4 VS 11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 59[b] Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.[/b]
i don't normally comment on all these pastor chris threads but i felt an urge to say a thing or two about this issue. Now, i believe pastor chris is RIGHT. Back in the days of the old testament, God used sickness to punish people when they disobeyed him, but we are now living in the dispensation of grace that is why in the new testament we were told "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:" (Galatians 3:13 KJV)
so we are no longer under the previous law. Christ has died for us so we are no longer bound by the previous law and as such, God would not use sickness on us again
'Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.' (1 Peter 2:24 KJV)

NB: @buzugee; notice that all your scriptures are from the OLD TESTAMENT. you won't find anything like that in the new testament smiley wink cheesy
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by studM(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2012
musKeeto: So the verses that were posted from the Scripture, were false? Where God clearly unleashes leprosy on Miriam?

If na devil, then GOD and SATAN na pallies.. no wonder them been get meeting for the first chapter of Job...

Ur of ur fatheru hav always been at cross road with God ever since I av been following ur comments,u hav d spirit of rebellion working tirelessly inside of u 2 counter anything gud abt God ur maker,u need deliverance cuz ur of ur father d devil
How there u spk evil abt God dt He is d one dt inputs sickness in2 mankind?go for deliverance!
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by studM(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2012
nuella2:

Am asking you cos you quoted those verses? Of God bringing disaster. ....

Are you operating on just the revelation Isaiah had about God?

What is the revelation of who God is in the new testament?

You are implying that God is both a wicked and Good God that can kill and destroy anybody at will weda you do wrong or right. And he takes pleasure in disaster. ...no a thousand times no.

Y waste time reply d son of d devil,can't u see he posses u spirit of rebellion?he is working tireless 2 discredit anything God abt God,cuz he must achieve wat his father(devil)has asked him 2 do
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by studM(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2012
Goshen360:

Thank you jare my sister. At least we will all learn. I believe "IN" God there is no darkness as per the verse you quoted from Joagbaje's comment. Now my question is, in Genesis 1:2. The bible says, ....and darkness was upon the face of the deep". God had not created anything at this time. My question is, where did this darkness came from?

D darkness conotes satan being in charge after he was throne down frm Heaven,God simply recreated d world in verse2,ok
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 08, 2012
studM:

D darkness conotes satan being in charge after he was throne down frm Heaven,God simply recreated d world in verse2,ok
What's the difference between you and Satan... you're spiteful, abusive and very unitelligent.. hope you can sing also... idiot
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by Goshen360(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2012
studM:

Dude, I don't want us to derail this thread. How do you link darkness in Genesis 1:2 and light of verse 3. How? Dude, you need to do away with what the religious system ever taught you and sit down with the word of God by yourself. I just showed you where God himself said he created the earth initially in dark form (job 38:1,4-9) and you are still telling us the darkness conotes satan. So who is lying, you or God?
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by mbaemeka(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2012
Edicolove has expressed my views verbatim. Its very sardonic that in this day and age fellow christians are contesting the very essence of GOD. YES! its Gods very essence that is being contested here on in.

Th real poser is if sickness and evil come from God why do we pray against them? why do people take medication to combat them? Why not accept it as the will of God and move on? we feel God and truth to be one entity but we believe another thereby paralyzing the verimost tenet of our belief- that God is love and light and that in him lies no darkness.

It would be arduous trying to convince others away from a thought even though superior understanding proves them wrong. I just cannot help but thank my God that i head and shoulders above this base level of understanding. imagine? God create darkness and sickness?! tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 08, 2012
lonamy:

Joagbaje,

I really support Goshen360's opinion. This twiking of the word of God and creating personal opinion has been the problem that Pastor Chris ever had.
He had abused Penticostal churches before saying that they lacked knowledge of what penticost means.
He once said you are not redeemed, but the bible says let the redeemed of the Lord say so, I am readeemed of the Lord.

You see, Pastor Chris is very controversial, and I think he is doing it on purpose so as to create attention to himself.
So all these biblical view point personal interpretation is causing a lot of problem. Lets stick to what the bible says and not what my Pastor says.
Your Pastor is a Human being, he may claim to have mixed with all the Spirit, but he's still living in the flesh.

But By the way, P[b]astor Joagbaje, where is Pastor Anita. She is really missing in all action.
She was not at the last IPPC. That was very strange.[/b]
Young man. what is so strange about something that is not? Pastor Anita is an urban myth like the Unicorn, Phoenix or a dragon who only exist in stories, pictures (still & motion) and in the imaginations of the gullible.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by ikhideman(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2012
@Joagbaje

You post is very right and as a New Covenant believer, its a foregone conclusion. Many of the persons commenting here "seem" not to have 'spiritual understanding' of the difference(which is very big) between the Old Covenant & the New Covenant, as can be seen in how they so readily quote passages from the old covenant.

Enjoy what you have(Divine Health) and others will definitely run to you wanting to what's behind your staying Divinely healthy ALWAYS!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by studM(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2012
edicolove: First and foremost it is very important to understand that in translating the bible from Hebrew/Greek were it was originally written to English, a lot of meaning of verses and passages were seemingly lost because of the great limitations and clumsiness of the English language. That is why many pastors today refer to the original text sometimes when they preach. For example greek has 3 words for love which are eros, philio and Agape and they mean love for wife/lover, love for friends/pals and God's love respectively. But English just calls them love leaving you to find out on your won what the kind of love is about. This is vital to understanding thhe @op's post. If you go back and read those scriptures that someone quoted above in the original Hebrew text, you will be shocked. It actually talks abouut God allowing those sickness and diseases come on those people, not God putting it himself. A typical example was when the Israelis were about to leave Egypt. God asked them to sacrifice an animal and spread the blood on their doorpost and said the angel of death will pass that night and any house not having the blood will loose their first born. The angel of death was a demonic being. A fallen angel that always want's to kill but God always restrains him. But that day, he wasn't restrained. God allowed him operate as judgement to Egypt. If God didn't restrain the devil, he will destroy everyone in one day. But he is restrained from acting. But at certain times, when men have become really evil, God 'steps aside' and the devil unleashes terror on men.

God does not do evil. God is Love. Evil came from satan. From the day satan rebelled, evil came into the universe. Sin is evil not good. It is not in the character of God to do any act of evil. Anything God does is a good and a blessing. That is why if you study jewish customs till today, you will discover that they believe that poverty and sickness are from the devil and every one who follows God should never have them. That is what Moses taught them. That is why they were not sick once throughout their forty years sojourn in the wilderness. The disciples of Jesus asked him who committed sin that caused a man to be born blind in John 9:1. Acts 10:38 says God annointed Jesus and he went about doing 'good' and 'healing' all that were oppressed of the devil. Anyone that is sick is being oppressed of the devil because the devil is the originator of sickness.

God cannot use the devil's tool to train his children. No father does that. The principle is very simple. If you walk in disobedience to God, you go out of his his protective covering and then the devil can hurt you. ¶p
As long as you are under God's protective covering, the devil can't touch you.

Ur blessed,u spk my mind
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by studM(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2012
musKeeto:
What's the difference between you and Satan... you're spiteful, abusive and very unitelligent.. hope you can sing also... idiot

It don't make sense responding 2 a child of d devil like u,ur nick has already said it all
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by studM(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2012
mba emeka: Edicolove has expressed my views verbatim. Its very sardonic that in this day and age fellow christians are contesting the very essence of GOD. YES! its Gods very essence that is being contested here on in.

Th real poser is if sickness and evil come from God why do we pray against them? why do people take medication to combat them? Why not accept it as the will of God and move on? we feel God and truth to be one entity but we believe another thereby paralyzing the verimost tenet of our belief- that God is love and light and that in him lies no darkness.

It would be arduous trying to convince others away from a thought even though superior understanding proves them wrong. I just cannot help but thank my God that i head and shoulders above this base level of understanding. imagine? God create darkness and sickness?! tufiakwa!

They knw nothing,neither will they knw,better don't waste ur tym tryn 2 clarify any issue wit most most posters here,telling dem d truth is like u pouring water on rock and expect it 2 penetrate,their ignorance has bcome their mountain
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 08, 2012
studM:

I knw nothing,neither will I ever knw,better don't waste your tym tryn 2 clarify any issue wit me here,telling me d truth is like u pouring water on rock and expect it 2 penetrate,my ignorance has bcome my mountain
FIXED
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by deprince0(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2012
Num 12
1Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 2“Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.

3(Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

4At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the Tent of Meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them came out. 5Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the Tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When both of them stepped forward, 6he said, “Listen to my words:

“When a prophet of the Lord is among you,

I reveal myself to him in visions,

I speak to him in dreams.

7But this is not true of my servant Moses;

he is faithful in all my house.

8With him I speak face to face,

clearly and not in riddles;

he sees the form of the Lord.

Why then were you not afraid

to speak against my servant Moses?”

9The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them.

10When the cloud lifted from above the Tent, there stood Miriam—leprous,a like snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had leprosy; 11and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, do not hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

13So Moses cried out to the Lord, “O God, please heal her!”

Herod{quoteright}s Death acts 12

Then Herod went from Judea to Caesarea and stayed there a while. 20He had been quarreling with the people of Tyre and Sidon; they now joined together and sought an audience with him. Having secured the support of Blastus, a trusted personal servant of the king, they asked for peace, because they depended on the king’s country for their food supply.

21On the appointed day Herod, wearing his royal robes, sat on his throne and delivered a public address to the people. 22They shouted, “This is the voice of a god, not of a man.” 23Immediately, because Herod did not give praise to God, an angel of the Lord struck him down, and he was eaten by worms and died.
Therefore, Mr Chris, because u are not qualified to be called a pastor..... Stop deceiving people because the more u deceive people, the more u deceive urself.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by dj5naira(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2012
Sickness: An Act Of The Devil! · dj5naira
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by Lovine: 5:18pm On May 08, 2012
Boko Haram can be an act of God to awaken the churches to be serious with God. Persecution and tribulation to a Christian is not a crime but the only way to God. Many churches are after money and self exultation.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by nigexport: 5:21pm On May 08, 2012
The problem with christians is that they belief one part of the bible that suits them and reject other parts. That's why God sent prophet muhammed(saw) to reveal the whole truth.
All Good and Evil is by the WILL of God. God created satan, and satan cannot do anything or else by the will of god. Christians should believe their whole bible and then they would be better guided

1 Like

Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by logica(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2012
Joagbaje: In the old testament time , there was little knowledge of demons or devil. So every incidence is attributed to God either good or bad. And God spirit use people according to the level of their understanding to a great extent.
. . .and without you knowing it, and by your admission the Bible is not the infallible word of God after all. You have just indicated that the Biblical accounts were basically from the perspective of the writers; and which was influenced by their ignorance.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by buzugee(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2012
all these new testament christians. you do realise that christ said

1-I come in the whole volume of the book

2-Lord said anything that i say, i swear by my own words. once it has passed through through my lips, it will stand forever ISAIAH 45 VS 23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

3-Christ said i have not come to get rid of the laws but to uphold it.

The only reason christ came on earth was to ensure a continuous connection between God and the holy spirit in man ( as opposed to an intermittent connection ) so that God can continue to direct the comings and goings on earth. see, when you sin, God cant work with you because you are unclean. this shuts of that connection for God to work through you. in a fallen world were like 99 percent of the people are sinning, this means God can only work through 1 percent of the population, which makes for 99 percent darkness and 1 percent light. thats a lot of darkness. God cant be in control in a situation like this. So how does he have 100 percent access to mankind even in his uncleanliness ? send a man like them to die for them hence nailing their sins on the cross. this way even if you sin, he can still work through you because your sins are automatically wiped away ( does not mean they are forgiven because they are not. this is only done as a way to gain access to you, not to forgive you of your sins ). why would he choose blood spillage to ensure this 100 percent access to all his creation ? LEVITICUS 17 VS 11[b] because blood contains life. I have given this blood to you to make peace with me on the altar. Blood is needed to make peace with me.[/b]

SO thats the only reason christ came. no other reason. the old testament is as relevant, even more so than the new testament. your sins were nailed to the cross only so God can continue working through you in your sinful state but it does not mean your sins are forgiven. he only wants access to us through christ and not to forgive you of your sins. your sins will still be held against you and you will be punished for it through diseases, famine, strife, and all kinds of pestilence because he knows this is the only way to get your attention HOSEA 6 VS 1 In their affliction they will seek me early, saying, Let us go, and return to the Lord our God; for he has torn, and will heal us;

2 ESDRAS 16 VS 19 Famine, epidemics, troubles, and suffering are sent to punish and correct people.
lAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?

once more i reiterate, the old testament is as valid, even more-so, because this is where all the yet to be fulfilled prophesys in the future are.
Re: Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris by kelz88(f): 8:06pm On May 08, 2012
Sickness doesn't have to be seen as a bad thing. Think of how many cancer stories have brought hope to mankind. Think of how many smart people have been able to have a career because of illnesses. Think of how many people who have come back to God when they were ill. Think of how illnesses have brought people closer. Etc. Doesn't always have to be a negative. God created evil (if not how did Satan become evil? Or was Satan so powerful he could create something God couldn't?) Same way he created light and darkness, wrong and right, good and bad, etc. You don't have to be a sinner to fall ill. God could inflict you to test your faith; Job comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Company? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed / Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.