Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Love letter to TESSYBABY - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Love letter to TESSYBABY (7733 Views)

"Akpos Love Letter" (very Very Funny) / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! / Funny Love Letter (picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by arsenalfan: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2007
Biggerboy has been banned
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by styrax(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2007
funny

tessybaby pls take ur pick now
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Monicamony(f): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2007
grin grin grin Tessy dear no mind am o, grin cheesy
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by biggerboy(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2007
I'm back and better.None can separate me and my Tessy
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by tessybaby(f): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2007
Monicamony:

grin grin grin Tessy dear no mind am o, grin cheesy

Thanx Monica
by the way i like ur quote, it raised my spirit this morning
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by showbobo(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2007
chei,i'm falling in love with this Monicamony girl already o
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by biggerboy(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2007
showbobo:

chei,i'm falling in love with this Monicamony girl already o
ole!!
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by showbobo(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2007
@Biggerboy

i still never leave Tessy for you completely.You better start praying and fasting Monicamony falls for me. grin grin
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by biggerboy(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2007
showbobo:

@Biggerboy

i still never leave Tessy for you completely.You better start praying and fasting Monicamony falls for me. grin grin

I'll do exactly that.Cant share my Tessy with anybody
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by elphem(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2007
The fact is bigger boi is a bigger thief, this one is an advance robbery of conscience and expression. It is punishable under decree 109 section 522 of Tessybaby bar code
@ Tessy, I lie
Anyway I don dey trip for u, also,   sorry Ituen
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by biggerboy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2007
elphem:

The fact is bigger boi is a bigger thief, this one is an advance robbery of conscience and expression. It is punishable under decree 109 section 522 of Tessybaby bar code
@ Tessy, I lie
Anyway I don dey trip for u, also, sorry Ituen

Bros you craze?
Try naijagurly not my tessy
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by elphem(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2007
you don dey vex,
i am quite sure say this girl will like to see your hot temper, that might disqualify you and ituen carry thye day.
infact i dont think you fit cope
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Stardust(f): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2007
Tessy, Tessy na u biko!
Na wa o.
Tessy, i beg tell us ur secret wey efri bobo 4 dis website dey fight for u.

***Eh hen, tell us, who wan pick?
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by tessybaby(f): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
still thinking oh, this issue is really depressing me

don't want to hurt any one
cry cry cry

come to think of it oh, the real person knows himself na, the others are just trying to lick the oil from the back of the bottle while the real man is drinking from it

more kisses for u all kiss kiss kiss

very soon i will unleash the real man who drinks from the bottle

TO BE CONTINUED. . . . .
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by tessybaby(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2007
Stardust:

Tessy, Tessy na u biko!
Na wa o.
Tessy, i beg tell us your secret wey efri bobo 4 this website dey fight for u.

***Eh hen, tell us, who wan pick?
@stardust
haven't u seen my pic? check out the thread REAL PICS OF TOPE CLEM TESSY by SHOWBOBO
U will understand the secret
grin grin grin
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Emmyzwon: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2007
girlishfella.7geek.com
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by biggerboy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
Tessy,i'll come pick you up for the weekend later this evening
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by tessybaby(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
do u have a car

i mean a real car
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by biggerboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
what a foolish question from my heartrob?i have chryslers,hummer,navigator,bentley, just name it
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Stardust(f): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2007
biggerboy
what a foolish question from my heartrob?i have chryslers,hummer,navigator,bentley,  just name it

C'mon getaway.
We are talking about real cars, not pictures  undecided
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by saucekid(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
biggerboy:

what a foolish question from my heartrob?i have chryslers,hummer,navigator,bentley, just name it

he has the 1960 benz,1982 tortoise car and a raleigh bicycle grin grin grin
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by benjay1(m): 1:27am On Nov 17, 2007
This is serious.

@Tessybaby - You must be a damsel for our honorable Ituen and frustrated Biggerboy to be dragging for U.

[sub][/sub] I think d battle line is drawn here , Runs into Tessybaby's bedroom for cover.
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by saucekid(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2007
ben~jay:

This is serious.

@Tessybaby - You must be a damsel for our honorable Ituen and frustrated Biggerboy to be dragging for You.

[sub][/sub] I think d battle line is drawn here , Runs into Tessybaby's bedroom for cover.

and what the hell are you doing in her bedroom??
shouting thief,ole,ole, e mu ooooo,ole*****benjay is caught and the mob prepares to roast him up
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Migines(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2007
*Mig races through the mob in a black bullet proof ferrari and opens the door for benjay who dives in and the zoom off*
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Migines(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2007
@tessy
u see, i dont want any blood on yo head.
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Ninjabyte(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2007
Sirens Blazing

Ok People This is the Nigeria Police. Somebody called 999 2 days ago. We were on petrol queue since then. We just got served. Ok ok, all of u boys one side and the gals the other. All of you, license and registration please. Also, let us see your Love permit and Sexual Orientation Certificate Clemcy most especially. I c, the problem here is that 2 under-aged boys are dragging over a girl? Sgt, Cuff em all.

You all are charged with public show of Illegal Love without Permission, Which ultimately leads to the spread of killer diseases, Chargeable under Section 2, Paragraph 62, Verse 1, of the Amalgamation of Geneva Convention and United Nations Agency for Love and Sex (UNALS). Sgt., Read them their rights.

Errr, Tessybaby, u being the offendee, i suggest u follow me to my office to write your report. Hee hee hee, salivating

Ok, Carry gooo
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Migines(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2007
Lmao
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by benjay1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2007
Ninjabyte:

Sirens Blazing

Ok People This is the Nigeria Police. Somebody called 999 2 days ago. We were on petrol queue since then. We just got served. Ok ok, all of u boys one side and the gals the other. All of you, license and registration please. Also, let us see your Love permit and Sexual Orientation Certificate Clemcy most especially. I c, the problem here is that 2 under-aged boys are dragging over a girl? Sgt, Cuff em all.

You all are charged with public show of Illegal Love without Permission, Which ultimately leads to the spread of killer diseases, Chargeable under Section 2, Paragraph 62, Verse 1, of the Amalgamation of Geneva Convention and United Nations Agency for Love and Sex (UNALS). Sgt., Read them their rights.

Errr, Tessybaby, u being the offendee, i suggest u follow me to my office to write your report. Hee hee hee, salivating

Ok, Carry gooo

@ Poster OC i for like give my own report too, Even if na turn by turn i no mind *u know what i mean (smiles)*
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by Ninjabyte(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
With Red Eyes and heavily armed face with frown

Sharrap Ben Gay Jay. So na u wan start black market love for this country se?
U dey craze o! Na me OC u wan take turn with. Who talk say make u open ur mouth from that place. In fact, throw him in the VIP cell.

Hisses loudly

Ehen Tessybaby, where were we, come closer make i see as u dey write the report.
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by kochito(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2007
Biggerboy, u are a bloody impostor. If u want to capture the heart of Tessy why not draft ur own love letter instead of rank xeroxing Ituen's.U are nothing but a bloody copycat.Is OBJ ur Dad or Uncle?
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by benjay1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ Ninjabyte are OC no be like that ooooo,
U beta allow me chop kpomo or i tell everyone as you take wan bore hole for my yansh.
*whispers OC na bisexual*
Re: My Love letter to TESSYBABY by benjay1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ Ninjabyte  are OC no be like that ooooo,
U beta allow me chop kpomo or i tell everyone as you take wan bore hole for my yansh.
*whispers OC na bisexual*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prescribe A Good Comedy Series / 26 Jan 2015 Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi / See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.