Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Auto Manufacturers, Give Us Cars That Can Fit Naija Situation!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auto Manufacturers, Give Us Cars That Can Fit Naija Situation!! (813 Views)

8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) / The 10 Best Cars That Offer A Manual Transmission - Strictly For Men Pls!!! / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Manufacturers, Give Us Cars That Can Fit Naija Situation!! by gbengu(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2012
[/color]

[color=#000099]I think the igbo's specification of products from china such as generator (chukmex, elemix, parsun, etc); TVs, Ac, etc should also go on to car. I think some guys should give the auto manufacturer specification on type of car we really need here in Naija. Some species of cars that can work with mixture of petrol and water, or better still water and alum, or anointing oil mixed with water etc. This will really help the situation in Naija. It will even put the auto giants on their foot for more idea and new innovation

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians The Highest Purchasers Of Hiace Buses / What's Going On With Nissan Pathfinder Jeep? / Help Me Out On How To Use Auxilary Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.