Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years (3857 Views)

Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 3:38pm On May 09, 2012
ckkris: Logicboy,
Its good u haven't taken the deadly irrevocable oaths. Then you're free to seek and receive FREEDOM. WHEN you see the resurrected Christ Jesus, you don't have to take any oaths, but may willingly choose Him, and receive the ENABLENENT to begin to enjoy your education, and whatever righteous resources u possess. And its only Jesus that answers all kinds of questions, patiently, without upbraiding the inquirer. May you be blessed into the glorious liberty of the sons of the Most High God.

You realise that christianity is a cult. A huge cult.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by ckkris: 5:05pm On May 09, 2012
Logicboy
Freedom to decide to do or not to do right, is the Good News. Cult is the control of membership. In Christianity everyone retains the RIGHT to quit. In satanic cults brutal oaths are so imposed, that no member dares to breach. The heart of God, as a loving Father, is equally and, freely, accessible by all mankind. There has never been anything in history, as favourable as this. And you possess the intellect to detect fake impostors.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Ptolomeus(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2012
I'm not an atheist, but I see with great concern as believers, when they talk to an atheist, or someone of another religion, permanently disqualify them, calling the other "satanist", "heretic" "blasphemous". I do not think that because someone is an atheist is a heretic or a Satanist. Everyone has every right to set its theological position and defend it. Being Christians, Muslims, traditionalists, Buddhists, we do better or worse than anyone.
I do not think that the reason comes by way of disqualification of the other.
Not a good image for religion, which the faithful insult others.
Be tolerant, if we want them to be tolerant of us.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by ckkris: 5:36pm On May 09, 2012
Ptolomeus.
We're describing the brutal consequence of quitting oath-taking cult groups, as experienced in Nigeria. Please if the massacre of quitting members is not satanic, kindly correct me as to how to describe such associations that take away the inalienable right of mankind to choose. Remember Sir, that I don't know everything.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Ptolomeus(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2012
ckkris: Ptolomeus.
We're describing the brutal consequence of quitting oath-taking cult groups, as experienced in Nigeria. Please if the massacre of quitting members is not satanic, kindly correct me as to how to describe such associations that take away the inalienable right of mankind to choose. Remember Sir, that I don't know everything.

Dear friend. Very respectfully.
What you say is terrible. The death of people trying to improve the lives of others is unjustifiable.
I never justify any crime. I love and respect the life of every living being.
But allow me to express my opinion:
These murders do not were committed by Satan, and were not caused by him but by fans alienated.
If we accept the premise that Satan directly or indirectly caused the deaths, we would be subtracting the murderers responsible!. In other words ... every crime would be justified by invoking the work of Satan.
Imagine you, that these criminals were acquitted by the justice, because in reality it was Satan and not they to blame?
We would be coming to an alarming degree of alienation.
Dear friend ... I make a call to responsibility. I can understand that a pastor to gain supporters, blame everything on Satan, but everyone should be accountable!
Satan is not to blame for everything bad that happens, people are your responsibility and must assume ...
I hope this contributes to the return of common sense, and religious fanaticism back, leading to common sense.
My respects.Deshacer cambios
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by ckkris: 7:45pm On May 09, 2012
Sir,
Mr Nnadi, 37, was reported to have killed his one year old son, and burned his wife severally with hot electric iron. In prison, he told journalists that "a voice" told him to do these evils. As the judicial system holds him accountable, the voice he heard is obviously that of evil, or satan in every human understanding, and also the hordes of spirits and humans that heed satan. Humans do indeed hear voices when awake, or in dreams. Its like a bottle of gin, that if consummed, will mislead. God is a Spirit, and satan is also a spirit. Are these facts of arguable? Please what is Deshacer cambios? Any relationship with Cambioso, the midfielder?
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Maxymilliano(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2012
Logicboy, what you are experienced and still experiencing is a kinda midlife crisis and it's what will shape who your personalty. Granted you claim to be an atheist, but your response so far depicts a belief without conviction. You don't need to clutch at what you percieved as weak straws in the bible to support your belief.

I share some of your sentiments tho, but your conviction is wavering. My life experience is a typical example of what "Hell" connotes and that's why i hardly buy into such notion and if you must know, i don't believe in the existence of a devil or satan either. I take responsible for my actions, and so far it has been good. I have seen guns, drugs and all what not, which ordinarily should have either made me rich or die trying but i just choose to maintain my dignity and i don't need a priest or preacher to remind me of that.

To a large extend, Beer and Ciggarette plays a more positive role in my life, it kept me going and stop me from committing suicide. My life experience can only be imagined and not felt.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by logicboy: 9:03pm On May 09, 2012
Maxymilliano: Logicboy, what you are experienced and still experiencing is a kinda midlife crisis and it's what will shape who your personalty. Granted you claim to be an atheist, but your response so far depicts a belief without conviction. You don't need to clutch at what you percieved as weak straws in the bible to support your belief.

I share some of your sentiments tho, but your conviction is wavering. My life experience is a typical example of what "Hell" connotes and that's why i hardly buy into such notion and if you must know, i don't believe in the existence of a devil or satan either. I take responsible for my actions, and so far it has been good. I have seen guns, drugs and all what not, which ordinarily should have either made me rich or die trying but i just choose to maintain my dignity and i don't need a priest or preacher to remind me of that.

To a large extend, Beer and Ciggarette plays a more positive role in my life, it kept me going and stop me from committing suicide. My life experience can only be imagined and not felt.

I am an atheist. I have left christianity for 2 years now and no going back. I understand what you are saying though.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
punnonline: @logicboy 22 years! What made u hang on so long and then give up?
WINNERS NEVER QUIT! QUITERS NEVER WIN no offence meant jst an advice
he went abroad, I THINK, if he truly experienced God, i dont think he would have derailed. I think he was just religious for 22 years of his life. Pity.
Re: Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
logicboy:

That is why God doesnt exist. It is purely by chance that I was born into a wealthy background. I see so many religious and honest people suffering and yet, I that do not really deserve anything gets to enjoy life.
lol. Wonder why i never noticed this thread. Hope u enjoy death too logicboy. Dont console yourself by assuming you cease to exist after death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Hope And Expectations For 2024? / Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father / Will A Mad Man That Dies Face Judgement Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.