Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. (21451 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Jonathan Flags-Off Building Of 700MW Hydro-power Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 2:17pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

O-mad man, go and sit down. You have been O-wned. Only an O-hater like you would call an announcement a 300 million fraud when you don't have conclusive information either way. You are O-pathetic. A rabid and mad creature only fit to be caged.

I dont have a conclusive information,yet your tick infested hairy arsss cant simply inform us of how much output the O-fraud O-Power O-project is expected to generate

[size=14pt]is it not fraudulent for budgeting 300 million for O-power with a null idea of what is to be the expected outcome[/size] ?.

Rad1cal:

Do you disburse money to the huge tune of 300 million before ensuring what the expected output will be ?

Mind giving me a clue to the validity of that question above

A resident Aregbe-ediot O-propangandist of O-nairaland like you cant fool anyone here . .

Provide us with the amount of power O-Fraud O-power is expected to be generate or accept you are a O-merited O-Fool
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 2:32pm On May 12, 2012
Rad1cal:

I dont have a conclusive information,yet your tick infested hairy arsss cant simply inform us of how much output the O-fraud O-Power O-project is expected to generate

is it not fraudulent for budgeting 300 million for O-power with a null idea of what is to be the expected outcome ?.

Provide us with the amount of power O-Fraud O-power is expected to be generated or accept you are a O-merited O-Fool

Why don't you ask your mentor Wesley80 for info? Since you are one of the O-du.llards who swallowed the deception and O-shite he carefully packaged for so many of you O-lodos knowing you were all not O-bright enough to see you were being O-played. Below is 100% proof you are an O-bitch totally O-wned by your O-master O-Gbawe. O-bow O-jare:

https://www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power/8

Radical the hateful animal wrote:
O-really, are you O-trying to O-inform us that O-sun is O-trying very O-hard to O-inject O-15kW into our national grid

what about me who uses a 5.5KW gen to power my business.

O-boy, O-foolish gan pa

O-ga o

Complete proof you are one of the pathetic O-haters who fell for the lie that a 15KW UNIDO SHP pilot scheme , concieved in 2007, has anything to do with Osun's current hydro electric scheme of 2012. Stop talking and get lost or you will simply get O-wned more shameless fool. You are O-wned. o-b.i.tch.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem: Are you people still on this thread ?

Let them finish the project first before we castigate them.

Abokina, u want to tell me u can offer a contract for road construction and pay part payment without knwing the stretch of road to b constructed?

Cant believe u just typed the above. U knw d truth and just wanna play around, i knw u r more intelligent than this.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Illiterate. You only show the forum how incredibly dull you are. Nothing between your silly ears but hate and mischief? Has it not been conclusively established that the 15KW you lot were e.j.a.culating about is a Pilot scheme? O-lodo rabata. If you really want to know the power generated by the Hydro electric scheme now announced by Osun, why not wait till we all investigated issues, like mature adults, before you joined haters who only wished to derail the thread with mischief?

Beside you are such a moro.n not to understand I don't work for the Osun Government and owe you no explanation beyond the information provided in the origianl article. I have simply exposed how you O-bitches were only interested in mischief and defamation. now you are all exposed as O-fools. If in doubt, go back and read how the thread changed from when O-hater introduced a 15kw UNIDO pilot scheme, being done in conjunction with NASENI and concieved in 2007, as the same as what Osun announced in 2012.

Show maturity and apologise for joining rabid haters who have now made O-fools of themselves. Next time, let others discuss, so that info can emerge, before you start shouting "foul" with other O-haters as you have done here.

You have all simply been O-wned. O-bitches.

The epistle writer is back frm d dead! Wot concortion did they give u to resurrect this time?

Trying to defend d indefensible only reveal how petty and low u can go. U are asked a simple question from the second page of this thread but u v been dancing around n.aked in d market.

When u have nothing reasonable to write, u resort to insults. Shows how bitter u r in real life! Bury ur head in shame man.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 2:41pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Why don't you ask your mentor Wesley80 for info? Since you are one of the O-du.llards who swallowed the deception and O-shite he carefully packaged for so many of you O-lodos knowing you were all not O-bright enough to see you were being O-played. Below is 100% proof you are an O-bitch totally O-wned by your O-master O-Gbawe. O-bow O-jare:

Complete proof you are one of the pathetic O-haters who fell for the lie that a 15KW UNIDO SHP pilot scheme , concieved in 2007, has anything to do with Osun's current hydro electric scheme of 2012. Stop talking and get lost or you will simply get O-wned more shameless fool. You are O-wned. o-b.i.tch.

[size=14pt]Anoda O-pistle? shocked

Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Our Daddy has lied again! grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Illiterate. You only show the forum how incredibly dull you are. Nothing between your silly ears but hate and mischief? Has it not been conclusively established that the 15KW you lot were e.j.a.culating about is a Pilot scheme? O-lodo rabata. If you really want to know the power generated by the Hydro electric scheme now announced by Osun, why not wait till we all investigated issues, like mature adults, before you joined haters who only wished to derail the thread with mischief?

Beside you are such a moro.n not to understand I don't work for the Osun Government and owe you no explanation beyond the information provided in the origianl article. I have simply exposed how you O-bitches were only interested in mischief and defamation. now you are all exposed as O-fools. If in doubt, go back and read how the thread changed from when O-hater introduced a 15kw UNIDO pilot scheme, being done in conjunction with NASENI and concieved in 2007, as the same as what Osun announced in 2012.

Show maturity and apologise for joining rabid haters who have now made O-fools of themselves. Next time, let others discuss, so that info can emerge, before you start shouting "foul" with other O-haters as you have done here.

You have all simply been O-wned. O-bitches.

The epistle writer is back frm d dead! Wot concotion did they give u to resurrect this timr?

Trying to defend d indefensible only reveal how petty and low u can go. U are asked a simple question from the second page of this thread but u v been dancing around naked in d market.

When u have nothing reasonable to write, u resort to insults. Shows how bitter u r in real life! Bury ur hrad in shame man.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 12, 2012
Dayokanu why are you politicising this thread, from Pages 1-12, nobody talk about any political party, why now.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 2:45pm On May 12, 2012
Why does an old guy like Gbawe tell lies so freely? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Daddy O-Gbawe, next time you comb the long grey hairs in your arse, remember your age o!

Na wa!

O-jigbi jigbi! O-Power!! O-Liar!!!

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/LadySandee/HystericallyLaughingmanandboy.gif#laughing%20person%20gif%20animation[/img]
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 2:49pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Are you trying to shift the focus from confirming this is not a fraud by telling us what expected power output is meant to be generated ?

Are you this shameless ? I expected something better from an Aregbe-ediot tick infested dog like you

We are still hopeful and expecting a tick infested hairy arssed dog like you to simply inform us of how much output the O-fraud O-Power O-project is expected to generate

[size=14pt]Is it not fraudulent for budgeting 300 million for O-power with a null idea of what is to be the expected outcome[/size] ?.

Rad1cal:

Do you disburse money to the huge tune of 300 million before ensuring what the expected output will be ?

Mind giving me a clue to the validity of that question above

A resident Aregbe-ediot O-propangandist of O-nairaland like you cant fool anyone here . .

Provide us with the amount of power O-Fraud O-power is expected to be generate or accept you are a O-merited O-Fool

Stop trying to disown your thread, provide us with answers you O-bloody O-fool
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 2:55pm On May 12, 2012
Uncle Gbawe of O-Power lies.
At least, where is the 15kw 300milla pawa plant located na?

Its so long since I laughed so hard! Imagine such an old guy telling such cheap porkies?! grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 3:03pm On May 12, 2012
@Rad1cal

The guy you are dealing with is a supreme liar who is totally lacking in shame, as old as he is.
Imagine on another thread, he boasted about the clown, Aregbe being in a 50billion World Bank funded, Julius Berger partnered deal for 'massive dry season road construction across Osun.'
When I asked him for proof, the shameless thing popped up with this sad pic of a well dressed hunter on the way to a cassava farm:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/681427[/img]

This for 'a 50billion World Bank funded, Julius Berger partnered deal for 'massive dry season road construction across Osun?' angry

O-Thieves!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 3:22pm On May 12, 2012
Beaf: @Rad1cal

The guy you are dealing with is a supreme liar who is totally lacking in shame, as old as he is.
Imagine on another thread, he boasted about the clown, Aregbe being in a 50billion World Bank funded, Julius Berger partnered deal for 'massive dry season road construction across Osun.'
When I asked him for proof, the shameless thing popped up with this sad pic of a well dressed hunter on the way to a cassava farm:

This for 'a 50billion World Bank funded, Julius Berger partnered deal for 'massive dry season road construction across Osun?' angry

O-Thieves!

Dry Season never start grin

O-Gbawe, the Aregbe-ediot beard tick picker is very shameless

Just like that thread he has been caught napping and clutching at straws on this thread

He is simply an O-le
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2012
Beaf: @Rad1cal

O-Thieves!

grin grin grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by wesley80(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother this was always my point about the inobjective hatred of the O-m.ro.ons and ethnic bigots here. So keen to discredit what Osun announced they all actually swallowed Wesley80's deception , the ultimate O-haters, to begin saying Osun is spending 300 on 15kw SHP when it has now being established that the 15KW SHP is a pilot scheme, concieved in 2007, with nothing to do with Aregbesola . commonsense shows that no one objective would have derailed the thead with the hateful and crassly deceptive negativity some have shown here.

Alhaji do the forum as an arbitrator. Go to page two of thise thread and see whether Wesley80 and others here are not embodiments of hate and malevolent obsession with others whoare unconcerned about then

The entire forum can see the deception for themselves on page2

Wesley wesley80 produced this

And deliberately latched on to the part in bold because of his agenda of malevolence and hatred against anything Yoruba.

He wrote as 100% damning evidence of his hateful agenda:

This was the start of the deception. His fellow O-haters, only more O-stupid than Wesley80, did not read what was stated before fixing eyes on "Ikeji-Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kW"

If the fools were not hateful illiterate who left their brain in their shoes ,in haste to engage in mischief, they would have read what was written prior to see that the Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kw is a UNIDO pilot scheme concieved in 2007 ,when Argegbesola was not Governor, and thus unconnected with the correct announcement of Osun State. That is my point here and this is why I call all these O-bitches O-wned. O-hater Wesley80 thought he was exposing me, Osun and Aregbesola but he only managed to make a fool of himself and many of the O-hateful O-lodos who queued behind him blindly. See for yourself Alhaji. As an objective person, is it not crystal clear ,from below, the hateful mischief of Wesley80 and others driven by nothing but bad belle for the SW? They enter a progressive thread, and rather than let those of us from the region discuss in peace, they begin an agenda of mischief. O-shame on them. Use the link below yourself to how shameless Wesley80 derailed the thread when discussions had been amicable earlier. From that point, his O-hateful companions, who would have avoided the positive SW thread, trooped in shamelessly. Sad. O-losers and O-lowlifes.

https://www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power/2

Eight times you mentioned my moniker in a self indicting piece of senselessness just as you've been searching for a companion in the mess you shamelessly created for yourself and as of now, I'M DONE IGNORING YOUR MADNESS. One more word from you and we drag your shameless O-farting ass to the public. Pls give me one reason to take this to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2012
Funkymallam:

Abokina, u want to tell me u can offer a contract for road construction and pay part payment without knwing the stretch of road to b constructed?

Cant believe u just typed the above. U knw d trurh and just wanna play around, i knw u r more intelligent than this.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2012
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Ejine(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe: Where are all these O-bitches and O-haters now?

O-Funkymallam
O-Felifeli
O-Beaf
O-Rad1cal
O-wesley80
O-Salakobaba
O-lateef4me
O-Salaksmana
O-Ejine
O-BlackPikiN
O-Chima12
O-Alusi Okija
O-Ngodigha
O-Geniro
O-Gregg2
O-Porka
O-Okija juju
O-Awhy.com
O-warrior01

I need you to clear me up on something, Gbawe:

Did you just call me... a b|tch?
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Ejine(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2012
Do reply.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 5:27pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Its actually you PDP bigots that use thugs to commit murder all over.

Have you resolved how Senator Omisore murdered Bola Ige?

How Obanikoro murdered Funsho WIlliams?

How Teslim Folarin murdered ELewe-Omo

Or How Gbenga Daniel murdered Dipo Dina.

The Omoluabis in Yoruba land have decided to entrust their destiny to the ACN and take it from the Alao-Akala, Oyinlola, Fayose and other miscreants

Good thing people like you have been put into the abyss of unimportanace in the SW

No problem you can say what you like about your poiitical fantadies but if you dare call me omo ale again you will regret it.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2012
O-gbawe ! O-gbawe !! O-gbawe !!!

I feel O-soooo O-sorry !
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2012
felifeli:

No problem you can say what you like about your poiitical fantadies but if you dare call me omo ale again you will regret it.

Omo ale ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba re

Omo ale ni o ma n pa idi apo po mo awon ajeji lati da ile baba re ru.

Since you have displayed all these attributes of an Omo ale.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2012
O-gbawe
For you !
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2012
DK,
For your info,Tinubu not Obanikoro arranged Funsho William's murder .All things secrets will soon be exposed !
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Afam4eva(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2012
I wish Aregbe and osun the very best in their electricity generation project. I hope it does not go the way of previous projects in other states. For some reason, i just feel it's one of those projects that never see the light of the day.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2012
lateef4me: DK,
For your info,Tinubu not Obanikoro arranged Funsho William's murder .All things secrets will soon be exposed !

Were you the one Tinubu sent?

After Williams death, Obanikoro and other PDP aspirants were locked up by police for interrogation.

The Williams family refused to welcome Obanikoro to their house in the aftermath.

When everyone decided to support Williams widow for the PDP ticket, Obanikoro wouldn't have any of it cos that was the reason he killed Williams anyway

PDP have a long history of murders in the SW.

Why would Tinubu murder Williams, when Tinubu is not even contesting against Williams

have it in mind that Tinubu defeated Williams twice in 1999 and in 2003 so why kill him in 2007
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Were you the one Tinubu sent?

After Williams death, Obanikoro and other PDP aspirants were locked up by police for interrogation.

The Williams family refused to welcome Obanikoro to their house in the aftermath.

When everyone decided to support Williams widow for the PDP ticket, Obanikoro wouldn't have any of it cos that was the reason he killed Williams anyway

PDP have a long history of murders in the SW.

Why would Tinubu murder Williams, when Tinubu is not even contesting against Williams

have it in mind that Tinubu defeated Williams twice in 1999 and in 2003 so why kill him in 2007
At the end of the day,no one knows who really did it.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by sheyguy: 6:19pm On May 12, 2012
afam4eva: I wish Aregbe and osun the very best in their electricity generation project. I hope it does not go the way of previous projects in other states. For some reason, i just feel it's one of those projects that never see the light of the day.
Delta state D-IPP quickly come to mind.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 4:22am On May 13, 2012
DK,
OK,we agreed PDP and not Tinubu killed Funsho William.......lol

Can someone helps with the full meaninig of O-gbawe ?
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 5:26am On May 13, 2012
[size=23pt]O-Gbawe!
I just heard that your lies have killed one small pikin in O-sogbo o!

O-Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!![/size]

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Dawdy(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]O-Gbawe!
I just heard that your lies have killed one small pikin in O-sogbo o!

O-Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!![/size]

bro beaf, when will u leave our governor alone?
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 12:58pm On May 13, 2012
Dawdy:
bro beaf, when will u leave our governor alone?

Aregbesola did not send anybody to Nairaland o. Tell Gbajue , Dayoponu and the rest of the area boys to leave Aregbe alone and stop making a fool of the governor here.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by emiye(m): 12:19am On May 14, 2012
Why this much ado about nothing ?

I only think the problem is in the article not stating the expected power generation, but the anti ACN goons have latched on that error, a costly one though. If the article had stated 500mw power generation, while that might be cheering, i know some people will be sad deep inside, just because they are opposed to any thing called development attached to an ACN state(foolish political reason).

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.