Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,832 members, 7,828,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. (21478 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Jonathan Flags-Off Building Of 700MW Hydro-power Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2012
felifeli:
It looks like paranoia is also part of your stand-up show smiley
For your information I am from Iree in Osun State and I think this is the most deceitful and mentally confused government we ever had. I will never vote for this ape again.

Omo irankiran ni o ma padi apo po pelu awon arije nidi madaru lati so oko si ile baba re.

Ko si ojulowo omo kaaro oojire ti o ye ki a ri pelu awon irankiran alailerolori bi beaf, warrior01, chima, dalover

Won so wipe omo ale ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 11:29pm On May 11, 2012
^
See another clown! When the 300milla was being chopped, why did you not raise the same sentiment against the choppers? Simple question. cool

Gbawe:

O-mo ale and rejected O-Yoruba O-wannabe, spam all you want. You are permanently O-damaged and O-disgraced here. This is why your boyfriend Funkymallam cannot appear here to hold your hand. I guess love is not blind to the extent he will openly support the boyfriend he used to look up to who has now been o-wned so O-mercilessly.

You can keep making noise like the madman we all know you are but the entire forum now has conclusive proof that hateful creatures like you and Wesley80 derailed this thread because you fraudently postulated that a 15KW Pilot scheme, concieved in 2007, when Aregbesoal was not Governor, is now precisely and exactly what Osun has announced as its current hydro electric project in 2012. Go back to practicing how to mouth Uduaghan. O-Coward. O-Chicken.

Brother Gbawe, why do you like lying? Its just a question O!
We are only trying to help you! Lol!

See how your fountain of lies have made you an object of ridicule on NL?

Egbon surutu! I de hail o!

Two face Idibia's popular song should go; "no one lie like you! No one! No one! No liar like you! No one! No one!"

Old man liar!
Unu go wound o! grin grin grin

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 11:37pm On May 11, 2012
Senior Gbawe, what really happened to the 300milla?
Are there any other FG projects claimed by Aregbe outside railways, O-Power etc that we should be aware of?

How can an old guy lie so much? Gbawe, you are doing yourself no favours and its so sad. embarassed

O-Jigbi jigbi!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 11:38pm On May 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Omo irankiran ni o ma padi apo po pelu awon arije nidi madaru lati so oko si ile baba re.

Ko si ojulowo omo kaaro oojire ti o ye ki a ri pelu awon irankiran alailerolori bi beaf, warrior01, chima, dalover

Won so wipe omo ale ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.

O-mo ale jati-jati ni felifeli. A total disgrace if indeed Yoruba.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by wesley80(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2012
Gbawe, the complaints section is full with folks that think you've gone totally Madd and I think the Mods are coming with a strait jacket! Daddy Run! Run!! Run!! Gather your shokoto, Pass back road, Jump the fence, don't look back just Rrrrrrruuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 11:40pm On May 11, 2012
Gbawe:

Did you share the stolen 300milla with him? Why should his sharing the same ethnic group as you make him as immoral as you or condone your shocking immorality?
Keep telling us lies jare! Its entertaining!

Bro, what really happened to the 300milla when una chop? cool
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 11:49pm On May 11, 2012
wesley80: Gbawe, the complaints section is full with folks that think you've gone totally Madd and I think the Mods are coming with a strait jacket! Daddy Run! Run!! Run!! Gather your shokoto, Pass back road, Jump the fence, don't look back just Rrrrrrruuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!

What does that confirm if not that you O-fools are O-wimps? [b]When 20 of you hijacked this thread for many pages attacking me, did anyone see me on the complain thread? [/b]look at how you O-haters and O-disgraced O-b.i.tches all now run to the complaint thread confirming , beyond doubt, that you are all little girls? This is what shows the entire forum, beyond doubt, who the losers are. We now know the eunuch without cojones. grin grin grin starting with cry-baby mummy's boy Wesley80. Do you want your mumsy-wumsy to come and rescue you on NL?

Wesley80, I am very o-ashamed of you and your fellow O-haters. You , and your gang , gave it your best and no one saw me anywhere near the complain thread. Persih the thought.

Now one single individual has flipped the table on all of you and you O-b.itches all go running to the mods.

Simply O-disgraceful. I hope and pray most of you don't have sons because all you will teach them is weakness and how to run for cover, instead of standing toe-to-toe, against others.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2012
Gbawe:

What does that confirm if not that you O-fools are O-wimps? When 20 of you hijacked this thread for many pages attacking me, did anyone see me on the complain thread? look at how you O-haters and O-disgraced O-b.i.tches all now run to the complaint thread confirming , beyond doubt, that you are all little girls?

Wesley80, I am very o-ashamed of you and your fellow O-haters. You , and your gang , gave it your best and no one saw me anywhere near the complain thread. Now one single individual has flipped the table on all of you and you O-b.itches all go running to the mods.

Simply O-disgraceful. I hope most of you don't have sons because all you will show them is weakness and how to run for cover, instead of standing toe-to-toe, against others.

What else do you expect from generation of cowrds

ALways the first to moan to mods
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by dayokanu(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2012
Beaf:

Did you share the stolen 300milla with him? Why should his sharing the same ethnic group as you make him as immoral as you or condone your shocking immorality?
Keep telling us lies jare! Its entertaining!

Bro, what really happened to the 300milla when una chop? cool

Egbon mi razist. How work go be this weekend?. I hear say na to lick Retardeen diarhhoea nyash clean after he don drink kai-kai finish.

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 11, 2012
But Gbawe (collect book) you have already agreed that:

1. You assumed it was Osun project based on the article you read on Osun defender.

2. That it's a FG project and Osun should be applauded for associating itself with it and paying "counterpart fund" for FG. So why the epistle again, O-sheyguy has resurrect and ginger you abi. O-mase o.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 11:58pm On May 11, 2012
salaksmana: But Gbawe (collect book) you have already agreed that:

1. You assumed it was Osun project based on the article you read on Osun defender.

2. That it's a FG project and Osun should be applauded for associating itself with it and paying "counterpart fund" for FG. So why the epistle again, O-sheyguy has resurrect and ginger you abi. [size=14pt]O-mase o.[/size]

Exacty o!
Gbawe has no shame at all! Old man lying, lying, lying, lying and lying again! O-Lord!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 11:59pm On May 11, 2012
Gbawe:

Bros if you are the best PRO aregbesola can find in his zoo then I rest my case. You a comple raving, foaming from mouth lunatic and as anyone can see it is just a matter of time for you to go stark n.ak.ed rasta.Eyin ole jatijati. Iran tiwa kI jale.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 12:02am On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

What else do you expect from generation of cowrds

ALways the first to moan to mods

My brother, I am simply teaching them a lesson here. Look at page 6 to 10 of this thread. Hateful bile against 1 person all predicated on total lies (15KW pilot scheme concieved in 2007 is identical to the hydro electric scheme Osun announced in 2012) yet I never went near the complaint thread for such a sustained assault.

Now a shameless tranny like Wesley80 and his wimpish fellow bigots , who recently congregated themselves into a lynch mob gang, are running to the mods not even ashamed that the 1 individual they attacked for so long has simple bettered them intellectually. They could not get enough of this thread now they want the mods to help them close it. Effing O-wimps, O-coward, O-eunuchs and O-disgrace to the word "man".

I just hope female Nairalanders are taking note so they know the O-punks male members who probably wear ladies underwear and run to their mummies when a 6 year old child stares them down.

Wesley80 is such an O-wimp. Complaints thread indeed. Probably always run away faster than Usain Bolt everytime proper men have challenged him to take issues 'outside'.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:02am On May 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uncle Gbawe is the winner of...

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:09am On May 12, 2012
Uncle Gbawe is always quoting from O-sunDefender to butress lies...
So since its all about lying and zero credibility, O-Gbawe when will you begin quoting from O-vation magazine?

O-Kill me! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:17am On May 12, 2012
[size=23pt]O-My God!!![/size]

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 12:18am On May 12, 2012
salaksmana: But Gbawe (collect book) you have already agreed that:

2. That it's a FG project and Osun should be applauded for associating itself with it and paying "counterpart fund" for FG. So why the epistle again, O-sheyguy has resurrect and ginger you abi. O-mase o.

Shut up shameless liar. Do you think evryone is thick and easily led like you? Don't you get it O-thick fool? I submit an article about Osun embarking on a hydro electric scheme in 2012. Before we are able to discuss issues effectively [/b]and positively to establish some facts, Wesley80, assisted by idiots like you, effectively derailed the thread by fooling the entire forum into talking this 2012 scheme down [b]with everyone fraudulently basing their submission on how the scheme announced in the article I submitted is identical to a 15kw pilot scheme concieved in 2007.

Do you have no shame? Why not just simply admit you were wrong? Or are you not the same person laughing hard with others previously and celebrating deception? What I don't understand is why you guys have no honour.

I left around page 6 because I realised that you are all ignorant fools who are too blinded by hate ,combined with illiteracy and lack of intelligence, that makes you actually accept that anyone can claim to spend 300 million on 15KW.

You all failed to realise that the 15KW scheme was the original feasibility study pilot scheme probably financed by UNIDO. While you fools were cackling foolishly I was looking at issues objectively because I know you are all fools. Now you are all running from pillar to post when I have exposed your laughter and mockery of Aregbesola as based on mischief and the fact that Wesley80 played all you O-lodos.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:18am On May 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

O-Damn! This thread is the...

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:20am On May 12, 2012
[size=23pt]O-Power!!! O-Lies!!!
O-ntertainment!!!
O-15kw!!![/size]

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:22am On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Shut up liar. Don't you get it O-thick fool? I submit an article about Osun embarking on a hydro electric scheme in 2012. Before we are able to discuss issues effectively and positively, Wesley80, assisted by idiots like you, effectively derailed the thread by fooling the entire forum into talking this 2012 scheme down with everyone fraudulently basing their submission on how the scheme announced in the article I submitted is identical to a 15kw pilot scheme concieved in 2007.

Do you have no shame? Why not just simply admit you were wrong? Or are you not the same person laughing hard with others previously and celebrating deception? What I don't understand is why you guys have no honour.

I left around page 6 because I realised that you are all ignorant fools who are too blinded by hate ,combined with illiteracy and lack of intelligence, that makes you actually accept that anyone can claim to spend 300 million on 15KW.

You all failed to realise that the 15KW scheme was the original feasibility study pilot scheme probably financed by UNIDO. While you fools were cackling foolishly I was looking at issues objectively because I know you are all fools. Now you are all running from pillar to post when I have exposed your laughter and mockery of Aregbesola is based on mischief and the fact that Wesley80 played all you O-lodos.

E he, which drug are we going to use for you now, O ma wa ga bayi o, collect book ti gboro oo.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 12:29am On May 12, 2012
salaksmana:

E he, which drug are we going to use for you now, O ma wa ga bayi o, collect book ti gboro oo.

Egbon mi O-de and padi egbon razist, you are the only one on drugs. Next time, just do what you do as one of the O-bitches here i.e catfight with other O-bitches and let positive folks , and real men wink wink , present threads here undisturbed by cursed pessimists and haters like you.

We only ever read negativity from sad saps like you. We know your sort. No job, no wife, no kids, no money, ugly, fat, everything wowo. You are a loser and ,clearly, your life must really suck. Nothing else explains why you are only ever excited by negative news and the chance to b.i.t.ch and whinge. It is your tonic for feeling better and justifying your wretched existence.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:34am On May 12, 2012
Children, daddy is lying again o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:38am On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:
fat

And he did it again, you lied, I'm slim (graciously and gracefully thin). You ASSUMED I'm fat, ugly, no job, no kids, no wife bla bla bla, when will you stop ASSUMING, abi you saw it on Osundefender ni.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 12:44am On May 12, 2012
salaksmana:

And he did it again, you lied, I'm slim (graciously thin).

Yeah right. Loser.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:47am On May 12, 2012
Daddy! Daddy, daddy, daddy!!! Why daddy?!!! grin grin grin grin
Is it from drugs or only sepe?

Gbawe, don't forget you could be a daddy to many on NL. embarassed
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:49am On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Yeah right. Loser.

O-lagbara oo, O-Gbawe's shortest comment ever, I was expecting another O-epistle. It calls for O-celebration.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 1:03am On May 12, 2012
salaksmana:

O-lagbara oo, O-Gbawe's shortest comment ever, I was expecting another O-epistle. It calls for O-celebration.

O-loser, go to bed. You have been O-wned. Next time stay away from blindly following haters far more clever than your O-lodo self. They tend to run away and leave O-m.o.ro.ns like you to face the music. Go to the complaint thread and see how your previously loud cowardly general (Wesley80) has disgracefully abandoned you guys to be pleading for the mods to save his azz against O-conqueror O-Gbawe. He now wants the thread closed to save face. What a coward and total wuss. Several pages of cowardly attacks from 20 of you did not faze me. Now your oga has run to surrender. You are finished here and I have my eyes on you. O-B.it.ch. Man up. O-puzzy.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 1:07am On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

O-loser, go to bed. You have been O-wned. Next time stay away from blindly following haters far more clever than your O-lodo self. They tend to run away and leave O-m.o.ro.ns like you to face the music. Go to the complaint thread and see how your previously loud cowardly general (Wesley80) has disgracefully abandoned you guys to be pleading for the mods to save his azz against O-conqueror O-Gbawe. He now wants the thread closed to save face. What a coward and total wuss. Several pages of cowardly attacks from 20 of you did not faze me. Now your oga has run to surrender. You are finished here and I have my eyes on you. O-B.it.ch. Man up. O-puzzy.

[size=14pt]Daddy, O-Lying daddy! Why are you insulting us, your children na?
Is it because we caught you? Is that good?

O-Shiit!!![/size] grin grin grin

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 1:15am On May 12, 2012
Beaf:

Daddy, O-Lying daddy! Why are you insulting us, your children na?
Is it because we caught you? Is that good? grin grin grin

O-Shiit!!!

Is that your latest gig now? Pretending to be a young un? failed diasporan and ilegal immigrant like you who sneaked into the UK ten years ago at the age of 45? You got O-jokes. Abeg your 88 year Old O-daddy is in the village awaiting your remittance. Better get busy blowing dudes for money in you Camden corner instead of wasting precious time here.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by cantell(m): 1:28am On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Is that your latest gig now? Pretending to be a young un? failed diasporan and ilegal immigrant like you who sneaked into the UK ten years ago at the age of 45? You got O-jokes. Abeg your 88 year Old O-daddy is in the village awaiting your remittance. Better get busy blowing dudes for money in you Camden corner instead of wasting precious time here.

Mehn, dis is childish for christ sake! Can't believe you wrote this.
Sounds like the words of a 12yr old boy.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 1:46am On May 12, 2012
cantell:
Mehn, dis is childish for christ sake! Can't believe you wrote this.
Sounds like the words of a 12yr old boy.

His behaviour is the reason he has been lying against all expectation for someone his age. embarassed
O-mase o!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 3:28am On May 12, 2012
Ayam missing Gbawe!
O-Daddy! Please come back and lie wella nau! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Security Agents At The Bomb-Making Factories In Borno / Why Conduct Of Ondo Election On Saturday Will Violate The Law – Jegede / Insecurity: After Mamu’s Arrest, DSS Targets Gumi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.