Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. (21477 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Jonathan Flags-Off Building Of 700MW Hydro-power Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 7:34am On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Omo irankiran ni o ma padi apo po pelu awon arije nidi madaru lati so oko si ile baba re.

Ko si ojulowo omo kaaro oojire ti o ye ki a ri pelu awon irankiran alailerolori bi beaf, warrior01, chima, dalover

Won so wipe omo ale ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.
It is because of people like this Yoruba people continue to be led by people like Adedibu to sell their conscience for Amala.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 8:35am On May 12, 2012
emiye: Based on widely accepted energy estimates a million US dollars investment in power plants should generate 1MW (1000kw), source of variation might exist due to design of power plant and may be a need for pipeline construction.

A 15kw generator can not cost up to half a million Naira (N500,000), so there is no linkage with the N300 million naira investment and 15kw power generation.

The article did little or no justice to some very key points, an average more informed nigerians wants to check for, it was poorly written.
Thank you sir. This is what I have been trying to explain to these Aregbesola Othugs and they begin to curse my father in their typical area boy intimidation tactis.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 8:44am On May 12, 2012
sheyguy:
there is nothing bad if the governor decides to listen to the voice of the people. Most pple in Osun did not buy the idea.

Wetin dey do you now, Aregbe still talk am yesterday that he has not forgotten the laptop he promised to distribute to students, yet you said he has stopped the project because people didn't buy the idea, must you tell lies. The more you talk the more you make O-Aregbe become more unreliable whereas he didn't send you all this O-shit.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 12, 2012
O-Gbawe welcome back, we've missed you, O-ya let's go again with your O-epistle, the more you write the more you reveal that you're a 1st class O-liar and instead of polishing O-Aregbe's image, you keep tarnishing it, ride on Bro.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by wesley80(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2012
Where's Gbawe na?
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 9:03am On May 12, 2012
Gbawe: Where are all these O-bitches and O-haters now?

O-Awhy.com
Yes, I'm here, why are you invoking me, your apprentice O-sheyguy has been doing pretty good while you're away, welcome back Bro. Abi another O-project has started ni.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 12, 2012
Here is my appeal which I sent to the mods in the complaint section last night.gbawe needs help.

chima12: Dear mods,one NL member gbawe is running mad alone on the thread he started,he is the only one viewing and posting on the O-power thread now even after everyother person has moved on.pls if you guys can help him,do help him,we dont want to hear that an NL member has died of depression or high BP.that thread was never tribal,the criticism on him was simply because he was caught lying and lying ceaselessly. His mental and psychological state is suspect.if you can help him,do help him.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 12, 2012
chima12: Dear mods,one NL member gbawe is running mad alone on the thread he started,he is the only one viewing and posting on the O-power thread now even after everyother person has moved on.pls if you guys can help him,do help him,we dont want to hear that an NL member has died of depression or high BP.that thread was never tribal,the criticism on him was simply because he was caught lying and lying ceaselessly. His mental and psychological state is suspect.if you can help him,do help him.

Kai, We will do all we can as fellow nairalanders to help him, he must not end up like this, he's valuable at least he do help us to discover O-lies of Ogbeni by bringing all O-shit written on O-Osundefender to O-nairaland. O-Gbawe we promise to stand by you in this your trying time.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 9:38am On May 12, 2012
sheyguy: where art thou? O yee D-defeated.
D-irredeemables i hail OOOOOOO . . . lol

The probable ediot that inspired his His O-eminence O-ba O-liar O-ne of O-nairaland O-Gbawe to come back spewing more pungent O-lies

You were ignored cos you were a fry,

off to attend the ridiculing session of O-ba O-liar O-ne of O-nairaland O-Gbawe
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 12, 2012
Rad1cal:

The probable ediot that inspired his His O-eminence O-ba O-liar O-ne of O-nairaland O-Gbawe to come back spewing more pungent O-lies

You were ignored cos you were a fry,

off to attend the ridiculing session of O-ba O-liar O-ne of O-nairaland O-Gbawe

O-sheyguy you don pafuka, O-sheyguy you don pafuka.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 9:55am On May 12, 2012
salaksmana:

You dey mind that O-shi guy abi na O-sheyguy be im name,

ignorant dude on O-state of O-sun who feels worshiping O-Gbawe would earn him a tag to feast on some O-crumbs at the feet of Aregbe-ediot
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 9:59am On May 12, 2012
I really feel pity for O-Gbawe, so I'm really gonna weep bitterly for him again! O-Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

O-mo ale jati-jati ni felifeli. A total disgrace if indeed Yoruba.

This is just SHAMEFUL! So since he is a yoruba man, he should support FRAUD?

So much for progressives! Smh
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2012
I cant believe that Gbawe could still show his lieing face here.

@Gbawe, are u always like this? Can u tell us wot amount of power ur oga plan to generate with N300m, sinceaccording to u its nolonger 15kw?

The honourable thing u would v done was to allow this thread die dan allowing more ppl view it and see ur deceptions. Thought u were intelligent. Smh

BROS, U HAVE NO SHAME AND HONOUR!

SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:28pm On May 12, 2012
Where is O-Gbawe jare! I need some O-ntertainment! grin grin grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by dayokanu(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2012
felifeli:
It is because of people like this Yoruba people continue to be led by people like Adedibu to sell their conscience for Amala.

Coincidentally, It was the PDP and OBJ who empowered Adedibu to be who he was. Its only the PDP who would give us a bleaching leg chain wearing governor to sit in the same office great people like Awolowo, Akintola and Bola-Ige once ruled

Under the ACN no such person would wield that kind of power.

Eyin onijekuje, arije nidi madaru, wobia ati alailojuti to kun egbe oselu PDP lo je ki iru Adedibu ati Tokyo gba ijoba ni Ipinle Oyo
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 12, 2012
no need to acknowledge these bitter pdp losers who can only post govt proposes to gej vows to, gej on track to

small wonder they are full of hatred - crabs in the pdp latrine

no problem - when the project is completed they can come and run their mouths again, while hiding in shame from threads

featuring the otueke drinkards failures
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:52pm On May 12, 2012
[size=23pt]Pipo! Come look e! Ayav found the 300milla 15kw O-Power project![/size] grin grin grin grin

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by sheyguy: 1:05pm On May 12, 2012
salaksmana:

Rad1cal:

You dey mind that O-shi guy abi na O-sheyguy be im name,

ignorant dude on O-state of O-sun who feels worshiping O-Gbawe would earn him a tag to feast on some O-crumbs at the feet of Aregbe-ediot

As we can all see, you guys av been O-wned by ur Superior. I am not surprised that u guys are now permanently glued to you O-wner's O-thread.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 1:18pm On May 12, 2012
sheyguy:

As we can all see, you guys av been O-wned by ur Superior. I am not surprised that u guys are now permanently glued to you O-wner's O-thread.

O-wned by who, your fellow O-liar who cant answer what measure of power will be generated from his O-fraud O-300 million O- power O- project

O-shiguy, what amount of power is going to be generated from the purpoted 300 million O-fraud

Provide me with some O-good O-answers

Or else do yourself a favour and lets us rescue you from the chore of constantly picking blood filled ticks festering O-Gbawe balls
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 1:33pm On May 12, 2012
Funkymallam: I cant believe that Gbawe could still show his lieing face here.

@Gbawe, are u always like this? Can u tell us wot amount of power ur oga plan to generate with N300m, sinceaccording to u its nolonger 15kw?

The honourable thing u would v done was to allow this thread die dan allowing more ppl view it and see ur deceptions. Thought u were intelligent. Smh

BROS, U HAVE NO SHAME AND HONOUR!

SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

Illiterate. You only show the forum how incredibly dull you are. Nothing between your silly ears but hate and mischief? Has it not been conclusively established that the 15KW you lot were e.j.a.culating about is a Pilot scheme? O-lodo rabata. If you really want to know the power generated by the Hydro electric scheme now announced by Osun, why not wait till we all investigated issues, like mature adults, before you joined haters who only wished to derail the thread with mischief?

Beside you are such a moro.n not to understand I don't work for the Osun Government and owe you no explanation beyond the information provided in the origianl article. I have simply exposed how you O-bitches were only interested in mischief and defamation. now you are all exposed as O-fools. If in doubt, go back and read how the thread changed from when O-hater introduced a 15kw UNIDO pilot scheme, being done in conjunction with NASENI and concieved in 2007, as the same as what Osun announced in 2012.

Show maturity and apologise for joining rabid haters who have now made O-fools of themselves. Next time, let others discuss, so that info can emerge, before you start shouting "foul" with other O-haters as you have done here.

You have all simply been O-wned. O-bitches.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 1:38pm On May 12, 2012
Rad1cal:

O-wned by who, your fellow O-liar who cant answer what measure of power will be generated from his O-fraud O-300 million O- power O- project

O-shiguy, what amount of power is going to be generated from the purpoted 300 million O-fraud

Provide me with some O-good O-answers

Or else do yourself a favour and lets us rescue you from the chore of constantly picking blood filled ticks festering O-Gbawe balls

The king of du.llards and m.oro.ns. You are so foolish, you don't get that I dont owe you any info. I simply produced an article here. The way to get info, in an information age, is for anyone to investigate instead of childishly asking others for news because they are full of mischief.

Then again, a dullard like you does not like to read and that is what predisposes you to thinking, like an imb.ec.ile, that others who are also casual users of this forum must be held to account as information minister minister for you and other r.etards. O-de O-shi. Get a life.

You never start any positive/developmental/progressive thread here. O-Never. You don't ever discuss amicably either. O-Never. all you and fellow haters do is to fllow certain nairalanders around, like stray dogs, and enter threads they are in to be spraying insults around like cursed losers and creatures only fit to be put down or kept in cages.
Rabid O-animal jati jati.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 1:40pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Coincidentally, It was the PDP and OBJ who empowered Adedibu to be who he was. Its only the PDP who would give us a bleaching leg chain wearing governor to sit in the same office great people like Awolowo, Akintola and Bola-Ige once ruled

Under the ACN no such person would wield that kind of power.

Eyin onijekuje, arije nidi madaru, wobia ati alailojuti to kun egbe oselu PDP lo je ki iru Adedibu ati Tokyo gba ijoba ni Ipinle Oyo

Ogbeni face issues and stop this paranoid tribal and party politics that your political thugs use to justify murders all over the place. I don't belong to any party and even though I love being Yoruba that is not to condone corruption and lies. We know the meaning of OMOLUABI. If you don' that word means PEDIGREE . It means CLASS. Unfortunately not all who speak Yoruba have it. Tell your brother Gbawe that next time he should go and use his OSBS to propagate the trash he posts here in the name of PR as his boss is even too cheap to buy newspaper space. No class at all - everyone of you. Go to school.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by aljharem(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2012
Are you people still on this thread ?

Let them finish the project first before we castigate them.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 1:47pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem: Are you people still on this thread ?

My brother this was always my point about the inobjective hatred of the O-m.ro.ons and ethnic bigots here. So keen to discredit what Osun announced they all actually swallowed Wesley80's deception , the ultimate O-haters, to begin saying Osun is spending 300 on 15kw SHP when it has now being established that the 15KW SHP is a pilot scheme, concieved in 2007, with nothing to do with Aregbesola . commonsense shows that no one objective would have derailed the thead with the hateful and crassly deceptive negativity some have shown here.

Alhaji do the forum as an arbitrator. Go to page two of thise thread and see whether Wesley80 and others here are not embodiments of hate and malevolent obsession with others whoare unconcerned about then

The entire forum can see the deception for themselves on page2

Wesley wesley80 produced this

NASENI has been selected as the Host Agency and the Representative of the Nigerian Government on the Project. While UNIDO awaits Nigeria's Counterpart Funding, Crossflow Turbine has been selected for the first production involving Nigerian engineers and using local technology. The first phase of the project is expected to produce and test prototype of Crossflow turbine within 12months from take off. The next phase is to mass produce the turbines which will be used to establish pilot SHP plants in selected African countries and eventually to service the SHP equipment demand for the African Sub-Region.
Ten (10) sites have been selected from the Six Geopolitical Zones and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) for installation of SHP Plants for Electricity Generation.

S/nSite / Community State / Geopolitical Zone Capacity (KW)

1 Ketti AMAC / FCT 0kW
2 Kwaita KWALI / FCT 10kW
3 Kurmu Daudu BWARI / FCT 10kW
4 Eboji ABAJI / FCT 10kW
5 Obudu Cattle Resort CROSS RIVER 30kW
6 Ta Hoss Community PLATEAU 100kW
7 Ikeji-Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kW
8 Iguoriakhi Farm SettlementEDO 75kW
9 Sabke-Mai ¡dua KATSINA About 150kW
10 Kiri-Numan ADAMAWA About 300kW

And deliberately latched on to the part in bold because of his agenda of malevolence and hatred against anything Yoruba.

He wrote as 100% damning evidence of his hateful agenda:

[size=14pt]GBAWE, is this the same project Aregbesola is getting praise to the high heavens for? Is NASENI now an O-state Agency?[/size]

This was the start of the deception. His fellow O-haters, only more O-stupid than Wesley80, did not read what was stated before fixing eyes on "Ikeji-Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kW"

If the fools were not hateful illiterate who left their brain in their shoes ,in haste to engage in mischief, they would have read what was written prior to see that the Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kw is a UNIDO pilot scheme concieved in 2007 ,when Argegbesola was not Governor, and thus unconnected with the correct announcement of Osun State. That is my point here and this is why I call all these O-bitches O-wned. O-hater Wesley80 thought he was exposing me, Osun and Aregbesola but he only managed to make a fool of himself and many of the O-hateful O-lodos who queued behind him blindly. See for yourself Alhaji. As an objective person, is it not crystal clear ,from below, the hateful mischief of Wesley80 and others driven by nothing but bad belle for the SW? They enter a progressive thread, and rather than let those of us from the region discuss in peace, they begin an agenda of mischief. O-shame on them. Use the link below yourself to how shameless Wesley80 derailed the thread when discussions had been amicable earlier. From that point, his O-hateful companions, who would have avoided the positive SW thread, trooped in shamelessly. Sad. O-losers and O-lowlifes.

https://www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power/2

NASENI has been selected as the Host Agency and the Representative of the Nigerian Government on the Project. While UNIDO awaits Nigeria's Counterpart Funding, Crossflow Turbine has been selected for the first production involving Nigerian engineers and using local technology. The first phase of the project is expected to produce and test prototype of Crossflow turbine within 12months from take off. The next phase is to mass produce the turbines which will be used to establish pilot SHP plants in selected African countries and eventually to service the SHP equipment demand for the African Sub-Region.
Ten (10) sites have been selected from the Six Geopolitical Zones and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) for installation of SHP Plants for Electricity Generation.

S/nSite / Community State / Geopolitical Zone Capacity (KW)

1 Ketti AMAC / FCT 0kW
2 Kwaita KWALI / FCT 10kW
3 Kurmu Daudu BWARI / FCT 10kW
4 Eboji ABAJI / FCT 10kW
5 Obudu Cattle Resort CROSS RIVER 30kW
6 Ta Hoss Community PLATEAU 100kW
7 Ikeji-Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kW
8 Iguoriakhi Farm SettlementEDO 75kW
9 Sabke-Mai ¡dua KATSINA About 150kW
10 Kiri-Numan ADAMAWA About 300kW
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 1:48pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

The king of du.llards and m.oro.ns. You are so foolish, you don't get that I dont owe you any info. I simply produced an article here. The way to get info, in an information age, is for anyone to investigate instead of childishly asking others for news because they are full of mischief.

Then aagin, a dullard like you does not like to read and that is what predisposes you to thinking others who are casual users of this forum must be held to account as information minister minister. O-de O-shi. Get a life. You never start any positive/developmental/progressive thread here. You don't ever discuss amicably either. Or you and fellow haters do is to enter threads to be spraying insults around like cursed losers and creatures only fit to be put down or kept in cages.O-animal.

O-Shut the Bleep up you O- propagandist,

what is the expected power generation of the O-power that is estimated to gulp 300 million O-fraud.

You feel you can just show up with O-lies only reported by O-sundefender, and you expect us to indulge in your Aregbe-ediot Balls Licking and beard tick picking chores

O-Gbawe, be a shameless man and tell us what amount of power is expected to be generated from the O-fraud O-power project .

Do you disburse money before ensuring what the expected output will be.
Provide us with answers to back up your spurious claims or accept you are a big unrefined lying fool
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by aljharem(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother this was always my point about the inobjective hatred of the O-m.ro.ons and ethnic bigots here. So keen to discredit what Osun announced they all actually swallowed Wesley80's deception , the ultimate O-haters, to begin saying Osun is spending 300 on 15kw SHP when it has now being established that the 15KW SHP is a pilot scheme, concieved in 2007, with nothing to do with Aregbesola . commonsense shows that no one objective would have derailed the thead with the hateful and crassly deceptive negativity some have shown here.

LOL @ O-m.ro.ons and O-hater grin grin grin grin

ofcourse you know they are just pulling your leg Oga Gbawe grin grin wink
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 1:53pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem: Are you people still on this thread ?

[size=14pt]Do you disburse money to the huge tune of 300 million before ensuring what the expected output will be ?[/size]

Mind giving me a clue to the validity of that question above

The resident Aregbe-ediot O-propangandist of O-nairaland cant fool anyone here . .

Persuade him to either oblige us this simple information or accept his O-merited tag as an O-fool
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 2:05pm On May 12, 2012
Rad1cal:

O-Shut the Bleep up you O- propagandist,

what is the expected power generation of the O-power that is estimated to gulp 300 million O-fraud.

You feel you can just show up with O-lies only reported by O-sundefender, and you expect us to indulge in your Aregbe-ediot Balls Licking and beard tick picking chores

O-Gbawe, be a shameless man and tell us what amount of power is expected to be generated from the O-fraud O-power project .

Do you disburse money before ensuring what the expected output will be.

O-mad man, go and sit down. You have been O-wned. Only an O-hater like you would call an announcement a 300 million fraud when you don't have conclusive information either way. You are O-pathetic. A rabid and mad creature only fit to be caged.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by dayokanu(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2012
felifeli:

Ogbeni face issues and stop this paranoid tribal and party politics that your political thugs use to justify murders all over the place. I don't belong to any party and even though I love being Yoruba that is not to condone corruption and lies. We know the meaning of OMOLUABI. If you don' that word means PEDIGREE . It means CLASS. Unfortunately not all who speak Yoruba have it. Tell your brother Gbawe that next time he should go and use his OSBS to propagate the trash he posts here in the name of PR as his boss is even too cheap to buy newspaper space. No class at all - everyone of you. Go to school.

Its actually you PDP bigots that use thugs to commit murder all over.

Have you resolved how Senator Omisore murdered Bola Ige?

How Obanikoro murdered Funsho WIlliams?

How Teslim Folarin murdered ELewe-Omo

Or How Gbenga Daniel murdered Dipo Dina.

The Omoluabis in Yoruba land have decided to entrust their destiny to the ACN and take it from the Alao-Akala, Oyinlola, Fayose and other miscreants

Good thing people like you have been put into the abyss of unimportanace in the SW
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 2:14pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem:

LOL @ O-m.ro.ons and O-hater grin grin grin grin

ofcourse you know they are just pulling your leg Oga Gbawe grin grin wink

Alhaji, go and check out page 2 as I said. What Wesley80 did was unforgivable. A thread moving along amicably with many bright guys contributing positively and with optimism(EKT-bear, Largerwhenindoubt, CYBERG, remmydada, kaboom et al) derailed by treachery mischief and hate. The only folks trying to ruin the thread ,before hateful deception kicked in, were Wesley80 and Beaf. This is why these hardcore haters of the SW are disliked. Don't go to a mans's home and begin insulting him there but these uncouth animals, areaboys and Under-the-bridge-dwellers,with no home training, do not understand that.

[size=14pt]Note that not a single one of the other hateful animals who derailed the thread in the later stages contributed before O-hater Wesley80 submitted his deception.[/size] After Wesley80's blatant and shameless lie, the hateful animals trooped in. Confirming my point that the hateful Vampires are only looking for anything thats feeds their O-hatred of others. The floodgates had been Opened for them. Little did they know that would be O-wned in the end.

Is the action of Wesley80 not condemnable?

O-hater and O-wimp Wesley80 wrote:

GBAWE, is this the same project Aregbesola is getting praise to the high heavens for? Is NASENI now an O-state Agency?

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 2:14pm On May 12, 2012
Gbawe:

Alhaji do the forum as an arbitrator. Go to page two of thise thread and see whether Wesley80 and others here are not embodiments of hate and malevolent obsession with others whoare unconcerned about then

The entire forum can see the deception for themselves on page2

Wesley wesley80 produced this

And deliberately latched on to the part in bold because of his agenda of malevolence and hatred against anything Yoruba.

He wrote as 100% damning evidence of his hateful agenda:

This was the start of the deception. His fellow O-haters, only more O-stupid than Wesley80, did not read what was stated before fixing eyes on "Ikeji-Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kW"

If the fools were not hateful illiterate who left their brain in their shoes ,in haste to engage in mischief, they would have read what was written prior to see that the Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kw is a UNIDO pilot scheme concieved in 2007 ,when Argegbesola was not Governor, and thus unconnected with the correct announcement of Osun State. That is my point here and this is why I call all these O-bitches O-wned. O-hater Wesley80 thought he was exposing me, Osun and Aregbesola but he only managed to make a fool of himself and many of the O-hateful O-lodos who queued behind him blindly. See for yourself Alhaji. As an objective person, is it not crystal clear ,from below, the hateful mischief of Wesley80 and others driven by nothing but bad belle for the SW? They enter a progressive thread, and rather than let those of us from the region discuss in peace, they begin an agenda of mischief. O-shame on them. Use the link below yourself to how shameless Wesley80 derailed the thread when discussions had been amicable earlier. From that point, his O-hateful companions, who would have avoided the positive SW thread, trooped in shamelessly. Sad. O-losers and O-lowlifes.

[size=23pt]Anoda O-Pistle? shocked
Lie to me, brother! Lie!
Our Daddy! Lie to di pipo!

O-Liar! O-Power! O-Ga o![/size] grin grin grin

No be small tin o! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Security Agents At The Bomb-Making Factories In Borno / Why Conduct Of Ondo Election On Saturday Will Violate The Law – Jegede / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.