Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. (21433 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Jonathan Flags-Off Building Of 700MW Hydro-power Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by sheyguy: 12:12pm On May 11, 2012
D-damn, this must be the D-end for 'em O-haters . . . lol
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2012
sheyguy:
"The people i know" argued that laptops are not crucial to secondary school learning process.
For the benefit of doubt, i present to all the thread where this topic was trashed out on nairaland below
https://www.nairaland.com/806778/osun-distribute-150,000-laptops-students.

In the thread referred to above u can clearly see beaf and his likes blackmailing Aregbesola then and claiming he has not pay salaries of state civil servants and blah blah blah

Going back to the topic of this thread, like i said earlier in my first comment there are so many factors to consider for a project like this. until u guys step up and address the real issue here, i will take you all to be hater of some sort.

Besides, what happened to the Independent Power Project of Uduaghan of Delta state? A sign post was erected on the 'proposed' site and the is all. . . i hail D-Governor and his pDp that made a huge D-IPP happen so quitely O-o.

[size=14pt]sakobaba and co, come out and let nairaland see D-real liars O-o. . . . .lol[/size]

I thought you said the indigenes convinced the Gov, now it's a thread on O-nairaland and only "the people that you know" convinced him. What we are saying is
1. The project is just an FG RESEARCH project, why will he attribute it to himself and even name it O-power.
2. If he's not talking about the FG project, then how many watts is he planning to generate with 300million, and if it's actually the FG research project, how much will the FG themselve spend that only Aregbe will pay a "counterpart fund" of 300,000,000. O-ya, explain.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 11, 2012
sheyguy:
"The people i know" argued that laptops are not crucial to secondary school learning process.
[/size]
I thought you said the whole indigenes before, now it's only the people you know and Nairaland that convinced him from giving laptops to students, Aregbe now visits nairaland. Ogbeni O-Gbawe has accepted his mistake my keeping quiet, so please try and keep quiet too.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by sheyguy: 12:34pm On May 11, 2012
salakobaba:

I thought you said the indigenes convinced the Gov, now it's a thread on O-nairaland and only "the people that you know" convinced him. What we are saying is
1. The project is just an FG RESEARCH project, why will he attribute it to himself and even name it O-power.
2. If he's not talking about the FG project, then how many watts is he planning to generate with 300million, and if it's actually the FG research project, how much will the FG themselve spend that only Aregbe will pay a "counterpart fund" of 300,000,000. O-ya, explain.

Most osun pple i personally know did not support it but i couldn't capture their comments to share here so i decided to give a sample from NL.

for ur remaining two points, my first comment here already already answered that

sheyguy: I know many will say 15kw power station for that price is not a fair bargain, but we shldn't be too quick to judge it still depends on many things. The effect of Economy of scale and reccurent cost of its maintenance could
effectively cancel out its initial cost. A 15kva Gen set may cost far less but needs constant fueling and maintenance we all know about. For now i will keep my fingers crossed.

D-bitter end . . . . lol
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by sheyguy: 1:47pm On May 11, 2012
where art thou? O yee D-defeated.
D-irredeemables i hail OOOOOOO . . . lol
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 3:18pm On May 11, 2012
salaksmana:
I thought you said the whole indigenes before, now it's only the people you know and Nairaland that convinced him from giving laptops to students, Aregbe now visits nairaland. Ogbeni O-Gbawe has accepted his mistake my keeping quiet, so please try and keep quiet too.

What mistake? I just left the thread because it is pointless arguing with those who are driven , by an agenda of hatred against others, to talk senselessly. One cannot make sense with those folks because they will remain blind to logic. Below is an example of this with Salakobaba and others continuing to repeat falsely "FG research project"

salakobaba:

This is not an FG project and I made this crystal clear on page 6. I.e this is a United Nation regional programme , to assist industrial development, that includes Nigeria amongst several African Countries to benefit from SHP

http://www.unido.org/index.php?id=1000763

Small Hydro-Power

Micro and small hydro-power schemes have little or no environmental impact and can provide a range of valuable energy services especially in rural areas. In regions with hydro-power potential, this form of renewable energy is the most cost-effective opportunity to energize on/off-grid areas. Micro and small hydro-power can be applied to satisfy low-to-medium voltage electric needs such as lighting or telecommunication and to provide motive power for small industry. UNIDO emphasizes small-scale hydro-power and is currently implementing projects in China, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda and Mali.

UNIDO is developing a large umbrella regional programme with a special focus on South-South cooperation to establish and implement about 100 SHP projects in Africa within the next 3 years, and replicate them in other regions such as Latin America and Asia.

Technical support for UNIDO's SHP projects is provided by the International Centre for Small Hydro-Power (ICSHP) at Hangzhou in China, which facilitates the execution of activities in the field of small hydro-power and fosters cooperation worldwide. UNIDO's Regional Centre for Small Hydro Power in Trivendrum (India) and UNIDO's Regional Centre for Small Hydro Power in Abuja (Nigeria) provide technical assistance at the regional level.

UNIDO has established an energy kiosk (2.5 KW) consisting of pico hydro and solar PV to energize a remote village in Kenya. The produced energy is used for providing productive, communication and community services.

UNIDO then selected NASENI as the representative of the Nigerian Government as they would have selected similar agencies for other African Nations.

http://naseni.org/programme/energy/shp.html

In the late 2007, UNIDO called NASENI to a Stakeholders Meeting on the Local Manufacturing of Small Hydro Power Equipment in the African region. NASENI has been selected as the Host Agency and the Representative of the Nigerian Government on the Project. While UNIDO awaits Nigeria's Counterpart Funding, Crossflow Turbine has been selected for the first production involving Nigerian engineers and using local technology.

The first phase of the project is expected to produce and test prototype of Crossflow turbine within 12months from take off. The next phase is to mass produce the turbines which will be used to establish pilot SHP plants in selected African countries and eventually to service the SHP equipment demand for the African Sub-Region.

Below , from NASENI's website is what Wesley80 pasted that begin the incredible idiocy now displayed here I am deliberately ignoring.

NASENI-SHP Â ; The Journey So Far

In the late 2007, UNIDO called NASENI to a Stakeholders Meeting on the Local Manufacturing of Small Hydro Power Equipment in the African region. NASENI has been selected as the Host Agency and the Representative of the Nigerian Government on the Project. While UNIDO awaits Nigeria's Counterpart Funding, Crossflow Turbine has been selected for the first production involving Nigerian engineers and using local technology.

The first phase of the project is expected to produce and test prototype of Crossflow turbine within 12months from take off. The next phase is to mass produce the turbines which will be used [size=14pt]to establish pilot SHP plants in selected African countries[/size] and eventually to service the SHP equipment demand for the African Sub-Region.

Ten (10) sites have been selected from the Six Geopolitical Zones and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) for installation of SHP Plants for Electricity Generation.

S/n Site / Community State / Geopolitical Zone Capacity (KW)
1 Ketti AMAC / FCT 0kW
2 Kwaita KWALI / FCT 10kW
3 Kurmu Daudu BWARI / FCT 10kW
4 Eboji ABAJI / FCT 10kW
5 Obudu Cattle Resort CROSS RIVER 30kW
6 Ta Hoss Community PLATEAU 100kW
7 Ikeji-Ile Ijesha OSUN 15kW
8 Iguoriakhi Farm Settlement EDO 75kW
9 Sabke-Mai ¡dua KATSINA About 150kW
10 Kiri-Numan ADAMAWA About 300kW

It is clear to any objective person that Wesley80 or anyone else has not once proven that this 2007 initiative is now precisely what Osun is talking about. This is why the noise of "300 million to deliver 15KW" is not particularly sensible. In fact it, demonstrates the inobjective hatred that kills sensible debate. How will anyone objective take a 2007 Pilot Scheme to be what Aregbesola is now talking about in the face of how no one has provided any current update from NASENI? Folks should check out the NASENI website as well to see that there is no update on the Pilot SHP for Osun.
In other words, there is no proof NASENI continued to partner UNIDO and we do not know conclusively that UNIDO has not directly partnered with Osun to create a new model.

Furthermore we can see that the 15KW planned for Osun wass a Pilot Scheme. We should all know what Pilot Schemes are to the extent of not being stupid enough to assume a Pilot scheme mooted in 2007 is what obtains today.

http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-cobuild/pilot%20scheme

If a government or organization pilots a programme or a scheme, they test it, before deciding whether to introduce it on a larger scale.

One of two things will happen after a Pilot scheme. Success will lead to implementation of full model. Failure or limited success may lead to abrogation of further schemes. What is senseless is for anyone to assume a Pilot scheme is now what Osun is talking about.

Osun, working with UNIDO, could have expanded/modified the pilot scheme considerably and that may be what they are now talking about. When the hateful folks here are happy to run away with info from a few years ago in calling a Pilot scheme as identical to what obtains today, what will I be talking to such folks for?

My brother, we should all simply provide the latest news to back our position. I simply provided a current article while the case against relates only to a Pilot scheme NASENI became involved with in 2007. It is obvious why I stopped contriubting to the thread. I am not interested in further discussion with folks who never start positive/developmental thread here (not even one) and only know how to join threads to fight, insult others and spread ethnic rancour.

Anyone wanting to discredit Aregbesola or Osun should simply provide latest up to date news that a Pilot Scheme concieved in 2007 (when we all know Pilot schemes only test feasibility and lead to bigger scale models) is now precisely what the original article I supplied is talking of. It really is simple. This is why it is folks like Sheyguy who make this forum manageable while haters routinely kill what can be interesting debate everytime. What he says below is spot on.

Going back to the topic of this thread, like i said earlier in my first comment there are so many factors to consider for a project like this. until u guys step up and address the real issue here, i will take you all to be hater of some sort.

Folks should indeed adress the real issue. Prove your point and stop shouting that a Pilot scheme concieved many years ago is what Osun is now talking about. Let us have your own latest information. I have supplied a current article and those who want to ridicule that should provide their own latest news from NASENI or elsewhere. Simple.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 3:52pm On May 11, 2012
Why have you all gone silent? Cat got your tongues? Previously you all could not stop hurling insults around based on sheer ignorance and hatred. It has been interesting and very amusing to watch you hateful O-lodos hang yourself.

Now you have all confirmed what I said that majority of you are negative folks driven by hatred and bad belle for others. You foolishly and ignorantly shouted "scam" and "300 million to derive 15kw" when clever folks who have no comprehension deficit can see that the 15 kW pilot scheme , mooted in 2007, has nothing to do with Aregbesola.

In fact it is obvious, from below, that UNIDO handled the Pilot scheme and that , if at all linked, it must be the expanded model (reliant on success of pilot scheme and perhaps provision of counterpart funding)that Osun may now have embarked on. It is crystal clear below that the success of pilot schemes were meant simply be the precursor leading to models "eventually servicing the SHP equipment demand for the African Sub-Region".

O-pari.

The first phase of the project is expected to produce and test prototype of Crossflow turbine within 12months from take off. The next phase is to mass produce the turbines which will be used to establish pilot SHP plants in selected African countries and eventually to service the SHP equipment demand for the African Sub-Region.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 4:37pm On May 11, 2012
[size=14pt]O-knockout of all the many O-bitches, O-punks and O-haters of Gbawe and the SW who O-congregated here shamelessly like a pack of O-Vultures.
[/size]

They O-gathered here in their O-Party of hatred to celebrate the O-deception of O-lodo Wesley80 who tried to pass of a pilot scheme , concieved in 2007, that has nil to do with Aregbesola, as the same as the announcement of Osun in 2012.

Gbawe now fully O-vindicated as per his assertion that O-b.i.tches and O-haters deliberately enter any positive SW thread to hatefully spread negativity via mischief.

O-deception of the highest order (15kw Pilot scheme) propagated shamelessly by the sort of O-hatred that makes one fail to read properly before embracing negativity.

O-shame to all your O-bitches and O-haters.

You are all now [size=14pt]O[/size]-wned
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 4:42pm On May 11, 2012
What a thread !!! So may O-haters and O-b.i.tches O-wned and O-schooled permanently with a demonstration of superior O-comprehension. Next time you O-bitches should try and make sure your O-intelligence matches your O-hatred before you O-pen your O-lodo mouths.

Their O-hatred, coupled with O-lodo brains, led them to hastily proclaim a 15kW O-Pilot scheme , concieved in 2007, as being the same as the O-positive news announced by Osun and reproduced here by O-Gbawe the single-handed O-conqueror of so many O-bitches who ganged up yet fell O-flat on their O-faces.

O-comical grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by sheyguy: 5:25pm On May 11, 2012
Gbawe, there is no point trying to explain to them. N300m for a 15kva power source that is practically renewable, going by its recurrent cost of maintenance, to me, represents good value for money. There is also the factor of economy of scale. One unit of capacity 15kw may cost N300m to set up but they probably won't spend more on transmission infrastructures if they have build more of such generating units as more power can be transmited through same channel. Factors like these will definitely reduce costs of constructing more units.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 5:32pm On May 11, 2012
He! He! He! Uncle Gbawe don tear head write long ting again smiley
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2012
This thread is [b]O[/b]dacious, [b]O[/b]nprecedented and [b]O[/b]narguably the most [b]O[/b]ptimistic event on [b]O[/b]airaland this [b]O[/b]pril
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 5:41pm On May 11, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: This thread is [b]O[/b]dacious, [b]O[/b]nprecedented and [b]O[/b]narguably the most [b]O[/b]ptimistic event on [b]O[/b]airaland this [b]O[/b]pril

Thank you my O-brother. Any comment about the superb O-knock out I singlehanedly delivered to so many O-bitches O-simultaneously? grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2012
Gbawe:

Thank you my O-brother. Any comment about the superb O-knock out I singlehanedly delivered to so many O-bitches O-simultaneously? grin grin grin grin
It was [b]O[/b]bliterating grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 5:51pm On May 11, 2012
O-ri mi o ! smiley smiley
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 5:51pm On May 11, 2012
felifeli: He! He! He! Uncle Gbawe don tear head write long ting again smiley

O-gbeni, you have no shame showing your face here. All you should be doing is apologising and grovelling. You and other o-bitches went around Nairaland, in your O-idiocy, celebrating the O-deception of the O-hateful wesley80 without understanding you were about to be exposed as mocking only yourselves.

Now I am vindicated with how how I told you initially that many , not from the SW, simply enter positive SW threads to begin peddling negativity to the point of deception. It now turns out you have been O-blindly celebrating the shameless deception of an O-hater who presented a Pilot scheme of 15 KW, concieved in 2007, as the same as the hydro electric scheme mentioned in the article I supplied. I know many of you are O-thick but I hope you can now see clearly that the current announcement of Osun I wanted discussed has nothing to do with the 15 kW Pilot scheme Wesley80 deceptively introduced here.

The O-joke is on all you O-haters and O-b.itches.

You should all now apologize to me, to Aregbesola, to Jason123, demdem, sheyguys and others who tried to behave like human-being here while you O-animals worked yourselfs into a frenzy. I was amused to watch because I kow that "he who laughs last, laughs best". grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 5:52pm On May 11, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:
It was [b]O[/b]bliterating grin

I love it grin grin grin grin grin grin Superb. O-bi.t.ches O-bliterated. O-bad gan my brother grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 5:59pm On May 11, 2012
felifeli: O-ri mi o ! smiley smiley

O-de. This thread is O-justice as it served to prove beautifully, like poetry in motion, what I stated all along. I.e many ,not from the region, enter postive SW thread to spread negativity, hatred and lies. They even use deception to taint all efforts of SW administrators.

I told you all along that I do nothing wrong highlighting the positives about my region especially because, unlike you O-haters and O-bit.c.hes, I never follow others around routinely looking to be negative about their region and the efforts of their leaders. I genuinely wish all Nigerians well.

Show you are decent and O-apologise or get da eff out of here. There is nothing left for you here. You are one of the O-punks who never starts positive/developmental/optimisitc thread. you contribute nothing here at all. A total empty barrel. We only see you when mischief and the uneccessary attack against others , who have done no wrong and graciously mind their own business, is on the menu.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by sheyguy: 6:00pm On May 11, 2012
Pls pity those O-lodos O-h, Oga Gbawe. They have no moral boundaries
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 6:10pm On May 11, 2012
sheyguy: Gbawe, there is no point trying to explain to them. N[b]300m for a 15kva power source that is practically renewable, going by its recurrent cost of maintenance, to me, represents good value for money.[/b] There is also the factor of economy of scale. One unit of capacity 15kw may cost N300m to set up but they probably won't spend more on transmission infrastructures if they have build more of such generating units as more power can be transmited through same channel. Factors like these will definitely reduce costs of constructing more units.

My brother, that is not even what is happening here. These O-haters were celebrating the deception of Uber-hater Wesley80. The 15kw SHP was a Pilot scheme. Yet wesley80 dubiously managed to pass it off as being the same hydro electric project Osun recently announced because folks were too wrapped up in hate to engage their brains. What shameless O-deception swallowed by so many O-hateful O-lodos. grin grin grin grin grin

Even a monkey will know what a Pilot scheme is to understand that
any subsequent scheme would therefore be the expanded model likely to be far more substantial and , in this case, likely to be consequent upon counterpart contribution.

This is why Osun can be proud of it's effort if it has met the counterpart contribution to enable the expanded scheme go ahead. I tried to tell these unintelligent haters that 15kW can be churned out by a portable generator. In this day and age, an engineer like Aregbesola and the many technocrat serving under him would not be silly enough to patronise the intelligence of folks like that i.e via claiming that N300 million is being spent on generating 15kw.

Shame these folks did not understand that I was happy to watch them make a fool of themselves while simultaneously, with their shameless antics, proving my point about blind and inobjective hatred. The sort that sees folks darkly fabricating things.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by wesley80(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2012
^^ Bros, you are not saving face n doing this but just rolling more and more in the mud. The thread and posts are there for everyone to examine the facts and merits of my argument or otherwise and they all have and the jury has since been called in and the obvious verdict is YOU'RE A FRAUD.

I have no personal joy in watching you roll in the mud like you've chosen to(God knows I share in your shame) and left about enough room for you to redeem yourself or have some sort of soft landing but unfortunately, you still chose to tow the path of ignominy - Your choice.

Gbawe look around, look at the beginning of the thread and see how many people started out with you and see how many are left on your side. Where's Dapo? where's Kobo? where's Seanet? where's Rhino? I'll tell u where they've all gone: To somewhere they won't have to watch an adult they all respect make a total Foool of himself - I'm sorry but there's no subtle way to put it - instead you're left with nonentities like Sheyguy singing your praise! How the mighty have fallen.

You may not know how much damage you've done to yourself but I hope you can somehow redeem yourself but I assure u that the train of redemption left this thread a long time ago and all there is for you here now is nothing but mud and Shame. You've got a decision to make.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 6:32pm On May 11, 2012
Where are all these O-bitches and O-haters now?

O-Funkymallam
O-Felifeli
O-Beaf
O-Rad1cal
O-wesley80
O-Salakobaba
O-lateef4me
O-Salaksmana
O-Ejine
O-BlackPikiN
O-Chima12
O-Alusi Okija
O-Ngodigha
O-Geniro
O-Gregg2
O-Porka
O-Okija juju
O-Awhy.com
O-warrior01

They have all been [size=14pt]O[/size]-wned by a single indiividual. All conquering O-Gbawe. grin grin grin

There must be a law against this. So many O-losers, O-haters and O-negative O-b.i.tches being O-wned by O-ne individual they all tried to gang up against because of sheerO-bigotry, O-hatred and O-negative mentality.

1 Like

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 6:38pm On May 11, 2012
wesley80: ^^ Bros, you are not saving face n doing this but just rolling more and more in the mud. The thread and posts are there for everyone to examine the facts and merits of my argument or otherwise and they all have and the jury has since been called in and the obvious verdict is YOU'RE A FRAUD.

I have no personal joy in watching you roll in the mud like you've chosen to(God knows I share in your shame) and left about enough room for you to redeem yourself or have some sort of soft landing but unfortunately, you still chose to tow the path of ignominy - Your choice.

Gbawe look around, look at the beginning of the thread and see how many people started out with you and see how many are left on your side. Where's Dapo? where's Kobo? where's Seanet? where's Rhino? I'll tell u where they've all gone: To somewhere they won't have to watch an adult they all respect make a total Foool of himself - I'm sorry but there's no subtle way to put it - instead you're left with nonentities like Sheyguy singing your praise! How the mighty have fallen.

You may not know how much damage you've done to yourself but I hope you can somehow redeem yourself but I assure u that the train of redemption left this thread a long time ago and all there is for you here now is nothing but mud and Shame. You've got a decision to make.

Shut up and get lost. You are a lowlife and a disgrace. You started this whole thing trying to ruin a positive thread with deception and fraud all to satisfy your hateful malevolence against the SW. Get da eff out of here. You have been O-wned. The only thing that should come from you is an unreserved apology for ruining this thread by deliberately leading your army of blind and O-lodo haters to regurgitate your decepetion driven by nothing but hatred. I have even shown, on this thread, another example of your lack of objectivity in discussing positive events in States you are not connected to and know zilch about. The thread had not even gotten into its stride before you attempted to kill it with deception. You are O-disgusting abeg.

O-gbeni, show some O-honour and accept that the 15KW Pilot scheme you supplied fraudulently here, as the same as what was represented in the article I presented, was only done to derail the thread and serve your agenda of hatred. Do that or get lost. Nobody need to hear from you further. Can you not see others have deserted you to run away? As the perpetrator of the original deciet, I can understand you showing up here to save face. Simply apologise to your army of haters and the good folks here. You have let everyone down, on all sides of the debate , because , but for your deception, we could have established releavant issues, as Sheyguys stated, that really matters i.e what the current Osun hydro electric project entails . Get lost O-b.it.ch.

You have been O-wned accept it and move on like others now too cowardly and shamed to now show there face here when they were so loud for so many pages. You were never mighty so I cannot even say you have fallen. You are just O-sad. So, so O-sad.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 6:45pm On May 11, 2012
This man Gbawe is a certified clown. LOL
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 6:50pm On May 11, 2012
felifeli: This man Gbawe is a certified clown. LOL

O-shameless. O-foolish. You are the only clown here. Do you see others O-haters showing face here when they could not get enough of this thread previously and kept it going to page ten with sheer hatred and mischief? They are sensible enough to see when they have been O-schooled and o-wned. You are the only O-thicko who did not get the memo. O-de buruku.

You have been O-wned. Now get da eff out of my thread so intelligent, balanced and optimistic folks who discuss positively can take issues forward and we can focus on the current Osun hydro electric project and not some 15kw SHP Pilot scheme concieved in 2007 when Aregbesola was not even in office.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 7:10pm On May 11, 2012
jason123:

I agree that its too expensive, that was one of the first sentences I typed down!

However, it is a known fact that all forms of renewable energy are expensive to start up.

There are other links apart from osun defenders. I don't read such papers.

@forum.

Above is an example of how Wesley80 and other haters shamelessly destroyed this thread.

A decent Nairalander like Jason123 is led , by sheer hateful mischief, to believe that an article talking of 300 million being spent on a hydro electric scheme in 2012 ,to power an axis, is the same as a UNIDO 15KW Pilot scheme concieved in 2007 and touted here wrongly all along as "an FG research project".

Shame on all of you haters. This is an example of how SW administrators get maligned wrongly and are then mired in false infamy. A r.et.a.rded fool like Beaf has already gone around spamming the forum abount 300 million Aregbesola 15KW "deception" . Now the shameless hack and his fellow haters are the only fool on display with how everyone, because they were too hateful to engage there brain, swallowed the deception of Wesley80.

This is how these things start. You wicked souls should examine your dark heart to think what moves you towards hating others so blindly as you do. I only ask that you morons avoid my threads in future. If we are lying about the progress of the SW, what concern is it of a spammer from Delta called Beaf , who ignores discussing his own troubled State, and other non-SW reprobates? Can you not , if you don't feel threatened, leave others alone to "decieve" themselves? The lesson we can all learn here is that no one is forced to discuss about another man's home if all you have to contribute is negativity and inobjective hatred. I don't do it and I can't understand why many of you do. it is not mentally healthy.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 7:17pm On May 11, 2012
LOL when are you going to be on the comedy show ?. I want to come watch. You will be a big hit. Bros Gbawe Even Ali Baba never craze reach you for this small demo wey you do Laugh wan kill me I beg free me . In my dictionary sha the descrption for people like you is a rse.s.ho.le. smiley
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 7:21pm On May 11, 2012
felifeli: LOL when are you going to be on the comedy show. I want to come watch. You will be a big hit Even Ali Baba never craze reach you for this small demo wey you do Laugh wan kill me

O-b.i.t.ch, go and find one of your fellow O-haters to blow. You have been O-wned badly. Shame they don't sell brains. You could have traded the fish brain in your head for that of a 6 year old child. Perhaps then your comprehension skills will improve enough so you don't go around making a fool of yourself by touting a Pilot scheme concieved in 2007, when Aregbesola was not Governor of Osun, to be same as what is happening in 2012. O-lodo. O-b.it.ch. Get lost.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 7:29pm On May 11, 2012
O jigbi jigbi. My belle o. My head o.smiley. smiley
Bros na Baba Sala school you go abi na Jagua ?
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 7:40pm On May 11, 2012
sheyguy: Pls pity those O-lodos O-h, Oga Gbawe. They have no moral boundaries

Indeed my O-brother. Thread closed. Let us just hope haters stay away from positive SW discussions in future instead of embracing , without any inspection whatsoever, the disgraceful deception of those with hate dominating every corner of their soul.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by warrior01: 7:56pm On May 11, 2012
yehhhhhhh!!!!!! Gbawe don mad again oo!!!. Just imagine the way he is making a big foo.l of himself. bloody liar like you and you no even get shame
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 8:19pm On May 11, 2012
warrior01: yehhhhhhh!!!!!! Gbawe don mad again oo!!!. Just imagine the way he is making a big foo.l of himself. bloody liar like you and you no even get shame

You are the shameless fool. Those who return to this thread, from the haters group, are directly confirming that they are the worst and most unintelligent haters imaginable. You and Felifeli are now in that category. Others are too intelligent to now return here unlike you three O-lodos (wesley80, felifeli and Warrior01). You are not even ashamed calling others liars when it has being established that they were right to begin with and that you and your hateful crew are the only liars here.

Are you too O-thick or O-hateful to see that the scheme mentioned in the article I supplied cannot have anything to do with the Pilot 15 KW scheme you fools all disgraced yourself with?

You all predicated your O-lodo argument that I lied totally on a big lie also . I.e the assumption that I claimed a 15KW scheme was what Osun is announcing it has spent 300 million on.

Are you not now totally ashamed that it is only you hateful folks exposed here as liars? The 15kw scheme for Ilesha that Wesley80 fraudulently produced here is only a Pilot scheme, concieved in 2007 when Aregbesola was not even Governor, that commonsense tells us has nothing to do with what Osun has now announced in 2012. Shameless O-lodo.

What Osun announced could be [b]anything [/b]and that is why it was important to keep discussion objectively so we could gain more information. Instead you bigots and haters swallowed wholesale deception that turned you into the liar you claim others are.

Below is conclusive proof of what I said about characters like you and the motivation for your involvement in threads like this. Hatred. Pure and simple. With what you write below, who can doubt that you are in this thread to satisfy your hunger for blind hatred against Yoruba folks, like myself, whose only crime, to you, is that we discuss our region positively, progressively and optimistically ? O-punk. Get lost. This thread has proven my point eloquently while also showing Nairalanders who the hateful, worthless and disgusting members are.

https://www.nairaland.com/859851/what-if-shofolahan-igbo-man#10093855

Warrior01 wrote:
Yoruba people=children of judas

not really surprised you guys are just towing the steps of your forefathers who are compound backstabbers. In terms of betrayals of high magnitudes, ofemmanus sets the pace.

Just pondering over the death sentence handed over to al mustapha and shofolahan, the former aide of kudirat abiola who betrayed his benefactor for some 'kudi' (money) just like judas did to jesus. Thank God the chicken has come home to roast and we now know who the real traitors are in nigeria as some people have proven time without number that 'judasism' runs in their blood. Yoruba people, i hail una o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / ISWAP Leader, Sani Shuwaram Killed By Nigerian Military Airstrikes / Convoy Attack: Tambuwal Vows To Bring Perpetrators To Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.