Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Should He Go For The Piece Of Land Or Get Married To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Go For The Piece Of Land Or Get Married To Her? (631 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Go For The Piece Of Land Or Get Married To Her? by obitobe: 5:51am On May 09, 2012
Morning all, i have stayed up almost all night trying to advice a friend but still i will seek the help of this honourable house. My friend is in a fix, he has been dating his girlfriend for close to 5 years now and he has been working toward getting married to her. Now that he has the money to get married to her, he has seen a piece of Land which he intends to buy and fence with the saved up marriage money. He called me up asking whether he should go for the land or get married to her considering that the lady said she is 2weeks late. Please any honest advice will be really appreciated....thank a lot
Re: Should He Go For The Piece Of Land Or Get Married To Her? by ijebabe: 6:50am On May 09, 2012
Why can't your friend talk to her directly so that they can come up with a plan of action together?? Why is he being distracted? Doesn't he want to marry her again? In my opinion I think the man should marry the woman and save the land for later because he has been working for years saving up for the wedding and now that he has the money he should marry her. 5 years is a long time to wait especially now that she may be pregnant. He can work towards buying the land after their wedding or if he's that desperate for the land (maybe he found gold there smiley)pay a deposit now and complete the payment afterwards. But I still feel he should marry the girl before she starts to show! He should also wait to do a test and make sure she's pregnant before bringing this up with her.
Re: Should He Go For The Piece Of Land Or Get Married To Her? by Exponental(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2012
Buy half plot n reduce wedding expenses by half..........lol. (joke)
It depends, if u av fixed a date, go 4 d marriage but if not, buy d land, plan 4 d marriage n if u cant raise d pay, u sell d land (land hardly depreciates u know).
Also, if u can get a loan 4 d land and pay over time, do dat.
Re: Should He Go For The Piece Of Land Or Get Married To Her? by Nobody: 7:34am On May 09, 2012
Marry am. . .
Re: Should He Go For The Piece Of Land Or Get Married To Her? by killzchildtaiye(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2012
sexkillz: Marry am. . .

daddy i am hungry can i haf bwed and twea

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Loved / How Do I Comfort My Girlfriend. / When Love Cant Wait...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.