Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Want To Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Loved (631 Views)

Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? / How Do Men Want To Be Loved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Loved by siritualhotline: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2012
POWER LOVE TALISMAN This is a very strong and powerful talisman and has the power of love The wearer of this talisman will attract opposite sex, will win the love of others, also this talisman is so strong that it is also believed to get back even your lost love. It will glow the personality of the wearer and where ever the wearer of this talisman will go his presence will attract every one. Even if you are in your office or have enemies you will see that your boss and even your enemies will start liking you and things will change, as they were never before. The wearer of this talisman will enjoy his love life as he will be assured that his love will never go away or even leave him. This talisman is so strong that it will change your unhappy married life to a very happy loving life In other words this love talisman will give you happiness and success in all the fields related to love This talisman is made up of sterling silver. FOR DETAILS CALL/EMAIL:

spiritualhotline247@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Be Loved by tobechi74: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
What is tailsman?
Re: I Want To Be Loved by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Fraudster in town everybody run
Re: I Want To Be Loved by MMM2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op
Re u a native doctor undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Spouse Supposed To Know How Much You Earn? / Millionaire Offers $65 Million To Any Man That Can Woo His Daughter / 3 Types Of Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.