Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (95713 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Caxtonjoe: 4:10pm On May 11, 2012
Once upon a time!
TIME TIME!!
Tortoise borrowd feather 4rm d birds and it flew...
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by jewoolababajide: 4:35pm On May 11, 2012
nigerian are just full of fairy tale and just come up with things just for people to debate on well i dont believe in that...cosa if it as been mark that is on the babys body is another thing but holding quran from birth is another case later babies will be holding horn when coming to the earth now
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 11, 2012
cerruti:

u can also check compass newspaper or visit the site of the scene

site of the scene?? Bros, na wa o!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by blank(f): 5:18pm On May 11, 2012
Let me also show u some of the stories that they have started peddling. This is from a so called eye witness.

Alaba_Slim: Wonders they say shall never end.
This piece of story took place @ my area and i just got to know about it this evening @ about 4:00pm (OLD-NEPA, IJESHATEDO,SURULERE, LAGOS).
A christian woman married to a muslim man gave birth to a baby boy last night.The child refused to cry or do anything that should show he is a baby.The mysterious thing to the story is that the baby (weighing abt 4 to 5 kg) came with a book in his folded right hand & that book was a QUARAN yes a QUARAN.The parents were dumbfounded @ 1st and wanted to hide the news but as pple always say you can't hide things forever.
The Imams who visited early in the morning around 4:00am were surprised @ what they were seeing cos the child in their presence was folding both hands and was looking @ them (i.e the imams) and everybody behaving like a 10year old.
This news has really brought so much JOY to the muslims in my hood even the abokis are not left out in this celebration
I just want any journalist out there to come and get a real 1st hand story and possibly a picture so as to confirm this story.

I may NOT LIKE islam but i just had to share this story with u guyz.
hoho...my phone battery is DEAD.
I will reply when my phone is CHARGED.
Bye 4 now

Abeg, follow me laugh o. He did not cry, but was acting like a 10yr old. This is the same baby that has not yet opened its eyes.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by optimus106(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2012
if this is true...i think that baby is 'cursed' and should

be sent to the 'evil forest' datz my own
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by numanu(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2012
Only a nincompooptical person will believe such news that shrinks to the last contur of time. Hullabaloo for impossibilities, how foolish they are? How can a Qur'an being born? This a pure lies.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Greatozone(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2012
that baby na PIKIN OOOOO
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Ganys: 8:33pm On May 11, 2012
grafikii: According to this verse in the bible, there appears to be no difference btw Jesus and mohammed.
Luke 19:27
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them..
hmmmm
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 8:53pm On May 11, 2012
education is paramount here.

this is why its very important for females to be educated.

in this day and age, there are hospitals and clinics available for childbirth.

the size of that baby indicates the birth mother may have had gestational or ongoing diabetes which was probably untreated.

and if the child was unresponsive to stimuli [as we heard from the tales circulating], then ideally it should be seen by an outside doctor or other qualified health professional, preferably in a govt hospital.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by vwvw(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2012
wink wink wink wink wink I understand the family has made 2.5 million naira in the last three days from donations
Come on Life's good. Myth and superstition increases by saying that the koran grows with the baby..
Now the family is looking for a stadium to do a naming ceremony...Naija we hail
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Bizoo: 9:37pm On May 11, 2012
jeff2010: abeg make dem show us pictures...

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 10:04pm On May 11, 2012
vwvw: wink wink wink wink wink I understand the family has made 2.5 million naira in the last three days from donations

are you serious?

Come on Life's good. Myth and superstition increases by saying that the koran grows with the baby..

at this rate, someone will have a baby that came out clutching an ipad or something.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by vwvw(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2012
Yeah my man, I was there today, it is a circus grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 10:26pm On May 11, 2012
wow.

this type of thing is here to stay then.

brings in some good benjamins.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 11, 2012
vwvw: wink wink wink wink wink I understand the family has made 2.5 million naira in the last three days from donations
before nko? the propaganda is all about Money. U can see in one of the pixs a bowl already placed beside the 'miracle baby that had been showered with naira rains
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 10:46pm On May 11, 2012
blank: Please keep hiding my post but I will continue posting the truth.

Where did the koran come out from the woman? How holy is that?

The Qur’an was said to have come into the world wrapped in a transparent waterproof. At first glance; it looked like it was wrapped in nylon, making it difficult to flip through.

Attempt to tear off the nylon-like covering was rebuffed by family members.
Islamic scholars who were at Kikelomo’s place explained that the Qur’an came in such a wrapping because it was a taboo for a woman’s blood to touch it. According to them, God knew what he was doing.

http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3146:woman-delivers-baby-holding-quran-in-lagos&catid=35:headlines
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 10:47pm On May 11, 2012
Arysexy: @ blanc pls help me ask them if a woman seeing her menses dont touch koran, how come allah decided to prove d koran holiness thru a woman's abunna? make una take time oooo!

The Qur’an was said to have come into the world wrapped in a transparent waterproof. At first glance; it looked like it was wrapped in nylon, making it difficult to flip through.

Islamic scholars who were at Kikelomo’s place explained that the Qur’an came in such a wrapping because it was a taboo for a woman’s blood to touch it. According to them, God knew what he was doing.

http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3146:woman-delivers-baby-holding-quran-in-lagos&catid=35:headlines
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by thirty(m): 5:08am On May 12, 2012
This are sighs of unbelievers. They will not believe until their pastor tell you it is true. You will never belief when Jesus comes back.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 7:26am On May 12, 2012
thirty: This are sighs of unbelievers. They will not believe until their pastor tell you it is true. You will never belief when Jesus comes back.
keep deceiving urself. Yesterday i saw a man gave birth to a big cow in my neighbourhod. so?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by stunt353(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2012
Fact
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Ericsdm55(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2012
I don't realy know the validity of dis story. Suppose dia is truth to it? Y d Quran?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 8:25am On May 12, 2012
Ericsdm55: I don't realy know the validity of dis story. Suppose dia is truth to it? Y d Quran?

Because the Qur'an is the book sent by the Almighty God the creator of everything and everybody for the guidance and salvation of everybody. period
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by sabreena289(f): 9:14am On May 12, 2012
wel as a muslim i dont belive it.cos i have learnt dat prophet muhammad (saw) is d last prophet and d quran has been completed... ALLAH knows best.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ismail09: 9:46am On May 12, 2012
Surely, everythin is possibu 4 Allah d Almighty d Omnipotent. 'To Allah belongs the Kingdom of the heavens and of the earth; and Allah is powerful over everything . (3:189)
But in this case we need to search mor 2 know d purity of d Quran n d norms of Allah. Allah is pure n does not associate Him self to unpure. He has already described this Quran thus: "This is indeed a Holy Qur'an, in a book well-guarded, which none shall touch but those who are clean..."(56:77-79). “Falsehood cannot reach it from before it or behind it. It is revelation from one who is All-wise, praiseworthy.” (41:42). The place tru whic a baby passes 2 d life is unclean, the blood associates wit baby delivery also unclean for d spirit of Islam accordin 2 Allah Him self.
I think He wil not expos His Holy Clean Words Quran 2 such uncleaness. If He intends showin d world a sign He can do it in a beta clean way especially wen it involves the Holy Quran. So, i think somethin is wrong wit d story of d said baby born wit Quran. But Allah knows everything.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by texasbullet(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2012
My pple pls lets face reality is not all abt religion here its all abt ur good @ and ur focus i see religion as nothing but just a means of serving God almighty be u a cristian or muslim all God wants from u is ur good @ for example Boko haram are muslims and some other bad and fake pastors too who are more dangerous than boko haram so my pple its in all God is wathing us serve God and leave religious issues love pple around u as ur self and d world would be a better place for all thanks
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 10:51am On May 12, 2012
ismail09: Surely, everythin is possibu 4 Allah d Almighty d Omnipotent. 'To Allah belongs the Kingdom of the heavens and of the earth; and Allah is powerful over everything . (3:189)
But in this case we need to search mor 2 know d purity of d Quran n d norms of Allah. Allah is pure n does not associate Him self to unpure. He has already described this Quran thus: "This is indeed a Holy Qur'an, in a book well-guarded, which none shall touch but those who are clean..."(56:77-79). “Falsehood cannot reach it from before it or behind it. It is revelation from one who is All-wise, praiseworthy.” (41:42). The place tru whic a baby passes 2 d life is unclean, the blood associates wit baby delivery also unclean for d spirit of Islam accordin 2 Allah Him self.
I think He wil not expos His Holy Clean Words Quran 2 such uncleaness. If He intends showin d world a sign He can do it in a beta clean way especially wen it involves the Holy Quran. So, i think somethin is wrong wit d story of d said baby born wit Quran. But Allah knows everything.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by aurenflani: 11:00am On May 12, 2012
Do you ppl even remember that Jesus came through a woman...? This your too know too smart posture.. here we are talking something that should make one to reflect but some ppl are even referring to juju and devil for this. To the christians remember that till this very hour Jesus own ppl the jews have rejected him as a prophet or god even attributting unchaste behaviour to Mary (Maryam). Please thread carefully.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by onye100: 11:37am On May 12, 2012
Ymodulus: so is pikin going to be a boko haramist? .

na wao. anoda jihadist by nature
abeg na u sabi oooo, wetin de truely happen 4 dis 9ja sef?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by vanstanzy(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2012
shawl:

@shawl

This TALES BY MOONLIGHT is the BOMB! We're gonna make so much money from it. PLZZZZZ!!! G'ME A BREAK!!!.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by vanstanzy(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2012

@vwvw

This story keeps getting WORSE by the day. GRANDEST of all GRAND DECEPTIONS!!! Thats what it is.[/b]
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by marufrilwa: 3:11pm On May 12, 2012
The baby was born at a white garment church in Mushin, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria.

Dont forget this happened in Cristian family not Muslim.

Verse:006 >>
Verily those who have disbelieved , it is equal to them whether thou warnest them or warnest them not; they will not believe.

Verse:007 >>> Allâh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allâh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

Verse:008 >>>
And of mankind are some who say: we believe in Allah and in the Last Day: whereas they are not believers.

Verse:009 >>>
They would deceive Allah and those who believe, whereas they deceive not save themselves, and they perceive not.

Verse:10 >>>
In their hearts is a disease, so Allah hath increased unto them that disease; and unto them shall be a torment afflictive, for they have been lying.

Verse:011
Abdul Daryabadi : And when it said unto them: act not corruptly on the earth, they say: we are but reconcilers

Verse:012
Abdul Daryabadi : Lo! verily it is they who are the corrupters, and yet they perceive not.

Verse:013
Abdul Daryabadi : And when it said unto them: believe even as mankind have believed, they say: shall we believe even as the fools have believed? Lo! verily it is they who are the fools; and yet they know not.

Verse:014
Abdul Daryabadi : And when they meet those who have believed, they say: We believe. And when they are alone with their Satans, they say: verily we are with you, we were but mocking.

Verse:016
Abdul Daryabadi : These are they who purchased error for guidance, but their traffic profited not, nor have they ever become guided.
[b][/b]
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 6:30pm On May 12, 2012
vanstanzy:

@shawl

This TALES BY MOONLIGHT is the BOMB! We're gonna make so much money from it. PLZZZZZ!!! G'ME A BREAK!!!.

I only sought to clarify the concerns of some of the readers who didn't get the entire gamut of the narrations. Incidentally, I had similar concerns earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.