Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (95718 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 9:16pm On May 12, 2012
well, at least those involved are N2.5 million richer now?

tell me which salary would yield that in three days.

even which business sef, with minimal investment, unless maybe dangote's company or something.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by aykabba(m): 12:16am On May 13, 2012
The nurse is a fool....any pics to back up...saw it on twitter too
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by aeeshcrystal(f): 12:41am On May 13, 2012
A must watch for all those wagging their mouths about things they no nothing of. Believe in Allah and all His messengers and the last day before its too late.
http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dmuq1BiqSMHc%26feature%3Drelated&h=AAQGaEa11
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by slimderek(m): 2:58am On May 13, 2012
This has Fake Written over it..
I saw a photo tho..
This sorta thing never happens
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by McLucas(m): 4:04am On May 13, 2012
Who are the elite who read the book and confirm that it is quran? Is it in paper form or what kind of substance is it made of?[color=]Who are the elite who read the book and confirm that it is quran? Is it in paper form or what kind of substance is it made of?[/color]Who are the elite who read the book and confirm that it is quran? Is it in paper form or what kind of substance is it made of?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 4:14am On May 13, 2012
i also have millions of followers just like this story.

how can i make some cash from all this publicity of mine so it doesnt go to waste?

p.ornos and perverts/scammers/etc stay away plz. My post isnt meant for you.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by landinfo: 5:39am On May 13, 2012
Updates so far:
1.The naming ceremo#i 2 take place 14th May
2.The laydi (she is nut married yet) wit d child has REJECTED d babi papa
4.In addition 2 d sales of d babi's pics, his kalenda is also available
3.Fashola has given d babi a million #
4.Celebrationz sti buzzin everiwhere among d muslims esp d yoruba muslims here in IJESHA & d GRAND FINALE wil b @ d $URUL£R£ NATIONAL $TADIUM
4.Finali 4 nw o, d babi is 2 head 2 d holi citi; M£CCA
N.B. Dis is 2 everi playboi out dere, don't U EVA reject ur UNBURN CHILD & if u mus reject enitin since u ain't married, reject d babi mama BUT ACCEPT DAT CHILD (he may b d dat DIAMOND in d DIRT u hav bin lukin 4 al dese yrs)
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 1:11pm On May 13, 2012
its just yoruba culture mostly.

even though the item in the baby's hand is of ambigious origin, in yoruba culture, the way a baby presents is considered significant.

eg a breech baby (feet first) is called ige.

baby has umbilical cord wrapped around its neck: aina or ojo

twins: taye and kehinde

after twins: idowu

after idowu: alaba

dreadlocked child: dada

and so on and so forth.

there are others which i cant remember right now.

can someone help me with the meaning of ajayi.

so, my point is, somebody is a rainmaker in this scenario.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by mmjunior: 9:59am On May 14, 2012
You people really hate Islam. Innocent child born to Xtian parents already labelled Boko Haram, Osama bn Laden. Smh. If it had been a bible in his hand, most of you would have screamed Miracle! I have d pic but putting it up here would only increase the disbelief. This is not about the Quran but the fact that miracles do happen.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by zikwes: 10:36am On May 14, 2012
mmjunior: You people really hate Islam. Innocent child born to Xtian parents already labelled Boko Haram, Osama bn Laden. Smh. If it had been a bible in his hand, most of you would have screamed Miracle! I have d pic but putting it up here would only increase the disbelief. This is not about the Quran but the fact that miracles do happen.
[color=#006600][/color]I dont think people hate islam,but it is the chain of events that are happing using the name of islam (eg boko haram)for torosit that those coments are coming that way.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by AbuHanifa: 5:19pm On May 14, 2012
All I know about this issue are:

1. Some chapters of the Quran were inside not the full Quranic Chapters. According to a reliable source, Suratul Fatiah was part of it.

2. Some ulamau are on the matter trying to unravel the mysteries of surrounding the event.

3. We muslims need to be patient on the matter and let people research into the matter. We shall all have the feedback when the work is done.

Ma Salam

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by sexycdor: 7:32am On May 15, 2012
Allah is calling everybody to believe in His words sent through Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH. It is not too late for the non-believer of Holy Quran to believe. The person that said the boy should be beheaded has said the worst stupidious words I ever heard in my life. May God forgive him.
The mother should know that God loves her and should change immediately to a Muslim.
Allah is Great.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by chigari: 6:59pm On May 16, 2012
"SEE HOW WE MAKE OUR SIGNS CLEAR TO THEM,AND SEE HOW THEY DRIFT AWAY FROM THE TRUTH."
HOLY KORAN 5:75
"THEY SEEING SEE NOT AND HEARING THEY HEAR NOT NEITHER DO THEY UNDERSTAND.
MATHEW 13:14"

I wonder why some ppl underestimate the power of God by making a mockery of the extraordinary birth of a baby holding the holy quran. The mother of the child is a christian by faith and she testified to it & her pastor as well. If you deny it because of ur scepticism, you should equally deny all the supernatural events that took place in the past including the virgin birth. If u can't accept it as it is, why can't u find out more about it so that u ll have enough reason to argue. My quran tells me "He is the doer of all He intends. ur Bible equally says "All things are possible with the God"
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by bolseas(f): 12:12pm On May 18, 2012
It was announced on the Radio Nigeria news this morning that the Baby's name is AbdulFatah Irawo and mother has converted to muslim. she now bears Sherifat.

God is Great!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 10:54pm On May 18, 2012
why did she need this much publicity for converting to Islam?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by amor4ce(m): 4:47am On May 19, 2012
Is this incident not a scam? Is there any proof that any of the medical staff who handled the delivery did not place that book in the baby's hand immediately after or during birth?

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Akieelu: 11:10am On May 21, 2012
ALLAH is wonderful. Whether it is true or not, there are alot of miracles around showing his attributes for us to reflect...

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by deols(f): 7:03am On May 22, 2012
At least, u would all have heard and enough witnesses abound to your having known of the true path
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 2:12am On May 23, 2012
does the tiny koran have the publication date and publisher printed on it?

I'm guessing made in china perhaps.

other tiny korans are on google.

i think the fact that this particular koran was so tiny, could have generated enough publicity even without adding the "jara" to the story. Just depends on the publicist.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by lepasharon(f): 7:19pm On May 26, 2012
am i d only one who beleives dis story?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by deols(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2012
tpia@:
does the tiny koran have the publication date and publisher printed on it?

I'm guessing made in china perhaps.

other tiny korans are on google.

i think the fact that this particular koran was so tiny, could have generated enough publicity even without adding the "jara" to the story. Just depends on the publicist.

How may I help you ooo
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 8:53pm On May 27, 2012
^where was the tiny koran printed, was my question.

you're on nl, plz, a forum with people from varied backgrounds.

let me know if you need a more detailed explanation of my post.

if you feel it was printed in heaven, just say so without being cranky or ornery, thanks.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by owendei(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2012
kimond101: Allahu Akbar! - Allah(God) is great!
Laillahaillalah! - There is no god, but Allah(God)
Subhannallah! - Glory be to Allah(God)
Alhamdullilah! - All praises are to Allah(God)
ASHADUANLAILLAHA ILLALLAH WA ASHHADUANNA MUHAMMADU RASOOLULLAH - I testify there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah(God) and Mohammed is his messanger.

Verily, there is only 'one' God without any partners in his dominion and he over all things competent.

"

That is because Allah, He is the Truth, and it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who is Able to do all things. (Qur'an 22:6)

Do they not see that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and was not wearied by their creation, is Able to give life to the dead? Yes, He surely is Able to do all things. (Qur'an 46:33)

All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise. His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth; He quickeneth and He giveth death; and He is Able to do all things. He is the First and the Last, and the Outward and the Inward; and He is Knower of all things. He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days; then He mounted the Throne. He knoweth all that entereth the earth and all that emergeth therefrom and all that cometh down from the sky and all that ascendeth therein; and He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah is Seer of what ye do. His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and unto Allah (all) things are brought back. (Qur'an 57:1-5)

Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allah. His is the dominion, and to Him belong all the praises and thanks, and He is Able to do all things. He it is Who created you, then some of you are disbelievers and some of you are believers. And Allah is All-Seer of what you do. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He shaped you and made good your shapes, and to Him is the final Return. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth, and He knows what you conceal and what you reveal. And Allah is the All-Knower of what is in the breasts (of men).(Qur'an 64:1-4)

It is Allah Who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof (i.e. seven). His Command descends between them (heavens and earth), that you may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah surrounds (comprehends) all things in (His) Knowledge. (Qur'an 65:12)

Blessed is He in Whose hand is the Sovereignty, and, He is Able to do all things. Who hath created life and death that He may try you which of you is best in conduct; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving, Who hath created seven heavens in harmony. Thou (Muhammad) canst see no fault in the Beneficent One's creation; then look again: Canst thou see any rifts? Then look again and yet again, thy sight will return unto thee weakened and made dim. And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with lamps, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame. S. 67:1-5

When they are told: "Believe in the way that the people believe," they say: "What! Are we to believe in the way that fools believe?" No indeed! They are the fools, but they do not know it. (Qur'an, 2:13)

No self can believe except with God's permission. He places a blight on those who do not use their intellect. (Qur'an, 10:100)

Some of them listen to you, but We have placed covers on their hearts, preventing them from understanding it, and heaviness in their ears. Though they see every Sign, they still have no faith, so that when they come to you, disputing with you, those who do not believe say: "This is nothing but the myths of previous peoples!" (Qur'an, 6:25)

"There is no compulsion in religion; Truth stands out clearly from falsehood" [Quran 2:256].
"
som1 pls sumarise. 2 long 2 comprehend.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by owendei(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2012
Idrico: For those of you displaying signs of early unbelievers during the time of prophets(Jesus,Muhammed,Moses,Abraham,Noah etc)>it is an indication that you will not believe in all these prophet of God if you were to be alive then.Do you all think that it is by mistake that God sent the boy to xtian home and he was born in a church?.If you like accepts or not accepts the true faith and allow devil and his agents(posing as muslims) to paint the picture of Islam as a violent religion in which we all know that the religion preach peace.Mohammed govern over xtians and did not persecute them.He stated that anybody that commit suicide or kill a soul unjustly will surely enter Hell fire.Look at where this baby was born(surulere,in Lagos)have you heard of any muslims killing or persecuting xtians?.Let us all reflects and know that we still have opportunity to accepts the true religion(Islam)before death comes.
watch ya tenses dude.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by owendei(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2012
shawl:

You have to really pity the xtians. They grew up in misrepresentations. Islam is painted to them in grim pictures by their churches and the bible has already been editted in such a way as to support this view. Then come the muslim pretenders who have lost their bearings and taken to eccentric views. When they see these on their TVs, mostly their only source about Islam, the above view becomes solidified in them. Though there are few among them who are able to pick through the fine lines but many of such end up confused and some even reject anything faith generally. That is why they have found themselves in this awkward situation. The best approach, I believe, is to gradually point them in the direction of the truth through facts and established cases.
...n hw is xtianity painted 2 moslems? old fool!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 28, 2012
This is the most hillarious and ridiculous piece of shit of the 20th century.before going further,lets analyse these;1.when did white garment prophets become credible figures in christendom?2.havent you seen miniature dictionaries and story books accompanied by a reading lens(propably removed)before when u wer kids.3.a baby born with a quran made of a polythene cover(polythene is derived tru series of chemical process by humans) at least having a wood cover would have done sm justice to the hoax or they now have plastic factories in paradise.4.white garment churches practise voodoo a lot under the guise of christianity which majority of christians know about.5.if it had been a bible,the mother knows for sure responses from america and europes elite would probe to clarify if it is false or a true claim.
I would also like to state that the mother as a christian(obviously not strong in the faith)knew using the bible(if fake)would result in an unforgiveable sin for lying against the holy spirit.As for me this story is fake,close and dusted.xtians dont let any hoax bring any disbelieve on your faith.THEY ARE ALL ANTICS OF LUCIFER.brb.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by amor4ce(m): 4:23am On May 29, 2012
jayhanks: This is the most hillarious and ridiculous piece of shit of the 20th century.before going further,lets analyse these;1.when did white garment prophets become credible figures in christendom?2.havent you seen miniature dictionaries and story books accompanied by a reading lens(propably removed)before when u wer kids.3.a baby born with a quran made of a polythene cover(polythene is derived tru series of chemical process by humans) at least having a wood cover would have done sm justice to the hoax or they now have plastic factories in paradise.4.white garment churches practise voodoo a lot under the guise of christianity which majority of christians know about.5.if it had been a bible,the mother knows for sure responses from america and europes elite would probe to clarify if it is false or a true claim.
I would also like to state that the mother as a christian(obviously not strong in the faith)knew using the bible(if fake)would result in an unforgiveable sin for lying against the holy spirit.As for me this story is fake,close and dusted.xtians dont let any hoax bring any disbelieve on your faith.THEY ARE ALL ANTICS OF LUCIFER.brb.
hypocrisy and crap - aren't you all invokers of demons?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Zodiac61(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
Some people will believe anything.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ZhulFiqar: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
this is a message to the moderator (Maclatunji) who is banning Shia members (including my senior brother "LagosShia") on the forum in a bid to silence them.you should know firstly that this forum isn't your father's property.even the owner appreciates the fact that the forum is a public forum.

you are abusing your mandate and portraying yourself as insane.May Allah (swt) hold you accountable for your tyranny online.you should know that we are many and if we wish,we can gather up to 100 members in this forum to make sure nothing but Islam as the Shia follow it in its pure form (not sunnism/wahhabism) prevails.

be mindful of Allah tabaraka.if you refuse to act responsibly,we'd make sure you get fed-up in moderating this forum.we'd turn it into a mess.your planned assault at a specific group of people is disgraceful.

i hope Seun sees this or if things do not change i'd make sure the nonsense prevailing here gets to his knowledge.i wonder what type of moderator take sides.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
updates?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
tpia@:
updates?

The Pikin don join Boko Haram for training!!
!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62