Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics (6169 Views)

Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics / Why Do Girls{even Ugly} Gets More Likes On Their Pics Than Handsome Guys??? / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 6:19am On May 13, 2012
lipseal: skeletal pum pum cheese grin
angry
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2012
MManuel: @op it's even worse when people lie about their gender, it's a free world though.

Why should anyone regret uploading their pic if they are not ugly? STFU! but
you not tired of posting huh? STFU!
Do not judge me. I am not "anyone".
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2012
sauer:
Never a good idea, bro!
There's a trend on NL. When people are newbies on NL, they put up their pic. I guess it was the desire to show themselves, make friends, furnish their profiles. They think of it like some facebook. Freecocoa did this. So did slimyem, a couple others. Eventually, they learn the hard way and immediately take it off. They realise only too late that anonymity is what NL's built on. You are not supposed to be known, except until you link up with others on YIM or fb or something. And even this is still not such a wise idea. undecided
Spot-on, bro. Glad I didn't learn the hard way. smiley
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2012
Yield:

Really? Why?

It may not make much sense to you, but, I jeopardized my future by doing that -uploading my pic.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
It may not make much sense to you, but, I jeopardized my future by doing that -uploading my pic.

If you don't mind..how?
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

If you don't mind..how?

Wondering the same thing...

1 Like

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 3:33pm On May 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
U must be most wanted den!

am i correct? cheesy
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Rocktation(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2012
....tales by sundown.....
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

If you don't mind..how?
You know how the press are? I best stay anonymous. And it's not only the press I'm wary of. I plan ahead, cover my flanks as well my rear because having loopholes may prove fatal or lead to mission creeps. Back to my action station.
*don't take the above literally*
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Fourcade(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U must be most wanted den!

am i correct? cheesy
lol. . .I reckon I'm wanted, but not in the manner you presume.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
You know how the press are? I best stay anonymous. And it's not only the press I'm wary of. I plan ahead, cover my flanks as well my rear because having loopholes my prove fatal or lead to mission creeps. Back to my action station.
*don't take the above literally*

angry
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On May 13, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Rocktation(f): 4:03pm On May 13, 2012
Guy, please don't come here and dish Fabu for us. It makes you sound....you know. Are you Lady gaga? Even important personalities like Seun and Laila Ikeji have their pics up. Who are you to now tell us about press actions if they discover you on nairaland? You changed your mind about putting up your picture AFTER putting up your picture, simple. And we didn't hear anyting about the discovery of some very important personality on nairaland, both in Nigeria and the US.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation: Guy, please don't come here and dish Fabu for us. It makes you sound....you know. Are you Lady gaga? Even important personalities like Seun and Laila Ikeji have their pics up. Who are you to now tell us about press actions if they discover you on nairaland? You changed your mind about putting up your picture AFTER putting up your picture, simple. And we didn't hear anyting about the discovery of some very important personality on nairaland, both in Nigeria and the US.

I was going to say something but wanted to read
"personal testimonies" to convince me that putting up a pik is the worst thing since
Adolf Hitler..anyway, you are SPOT ON!

1 Like

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by tellwisdom: 4:10pm On May 13, 2012
Jamo gurl, u wld be sweet on bed oo. My mind told me so wink wink
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by MrsChima(f): 4:13pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation: Guy, please don't come here and dish Fabu for us. It makes you sound....you know. Are you Lady gaga? Even important personalities like Seun and Laila Ikeji have their pics up. Who are you to now tell us about press actions if they discover you on nairaland? You changed your mind about putting up your picture AFTER putting up your picture, simple. And we didn't hear anyting about the discovery of some very important personality on nairaland, both in Nigeria and the US.
MsDarkSkin:

I was going to say something but wanted to read
"personal testimonies" to convince me that putting up a pik is the worst thing since
Adolf Hitler..anyway, you are SPOT ON!

Good points Sistas!

It still doesn't matter if anyone put up pictures or not...people are going to still say that it is not your picture, it is someone's else picture, you stole that picture, and other bullshit.

If you don't put up pictures, you are ashamed of how you look and you are hiding...I mean damn....I am not naming any names but I have seen some chatters post their pictures after a male chatter created a picture contest naming who is cute and sexy. I was like why the Bleep do you give faceless chatter so much power about how YOU THINK of yourself?

It was funny to see that and I was laughing my arse off. They have called me everything in the book but a child of God and MY PICTURE STILL ISN'T ON THE PROFILE. I know it is shocking to most of the males on Nairaland...but every woman on this site isn't looking for love nor a booty call.

Unless they are willing to downgrade several notches. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Dondav(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2012
Wow! @Op really got the whole guys on the Forum...
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On May 13, 2012
[size=15pt]Madam, pls spend more time in the gym than here. #Please embarassed[/size]
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On May 13, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=15pt]Madam, pls spend more time in the gym than here. #Please embarassed[/size]

Spend more time finding a job and getting a face transplant than on Nairaland.

You can always sell your booty to the gay Nigerians if all else fails. wink
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 13, 2012
tellwisdom: Jamo gurl, u wld be sweet on bed oo. My mind told me so wink wink

undecided
You don't have a mind, so I know you're lying. tongue

@ Chima, Girl I really don't even care what people say about my looks. I've been called 'fine, fugly, beautiful, hideous'. And by whom? Nairalanders? lol. grin Half of the ones who comment on my pik ain't worth a food stamp much less can be rated outside of the negatives!! tongue

MzDarkSkin IS FINE AS HELL to MzDarkSkin (and her boo kiss)...period. cheesy

Yeah If someone disses me, I'll clap back but at the end of a day words are words, and like currency I'll exchange them and go on about my business. The sooner some folks realize that the better. The pik STAYS. Respect it cause ya can't check it!

3 Likes

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Rocktation(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2012
Exactly. Haters will always hate because they wish they were you.
So Mrs Chima has never put up a pic and someone keeps calling her fat? Hmmn. Some hilarious psychics we've got on here.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation: Exactly. Haters will always hate because they wish they were you.
So Mrs Chima has never put up a pic and someone keeps calling her fat? Hmmn. Some hilarious psychics we've got on here.
U go fear fear na! Imagine fools calling a set of eyes fat, abeg dash dis ignoramus raggamufin excrembre small brain for me pls!

1 Like

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2012
I don't care how it makes me sound, ma'am. I care about results only. Some people are cut out for great(er) things, and they sure as hell don't reason like you just did. Uploading a pic could be disastrous: that's my stance, and I shall not be moved, ma'am, because there's too much at stake.
Au revoir! smiley
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2012
FYI, I'd put up my pic if I was any of those two, but, apparently, I'm not!
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Rocktation(f): 5:50pm On May 13, 2012
So you were cut out for lesser things when you uploaded it at first? Haha! Whatever. Just quit forcing it, 'SOLDIER'. Hehehe.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation: So you were cut out for lesser things when you uploaded it at first? Haha! Whatever. Just quit forcing it, 'SOLDIER'. Hehehe.
I already said I made a terrible mistake. SMH
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Vansnickers: 5:56pm On May 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
FYI, I'd put up my pic if I was any of those two, but, apparently, I'm not!

Whooaa!!! So that Pic on your profile is not your real Pic? would have had me fooled ! tongue tongue

Rocktation: So you were cut out for lesser things when you uploaded it at first? Haha! Whatever. Just quit forcing it, 'SOLDIER'. Hehehe.

LOL.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Rocktation(f): 6:00pm On May 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
I already said I made a terrible mistake. SMH
Aiit. I ain't fighting nobody. Just wanted to clear the air that you're not exactly a superstar like you made it sound at first. It's all good.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2012
Van snickers:
Whooaa!!! So that Pic on your profile is not your real Pic? would have had me fooled ! tongue tongue
Hehe!
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 6:02pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation:
Aiit. I ain't fighting nobody. Just wanted to clear the air that you're not exactly a superstar like you made it sound at first. It's all good.
Kaiiii!!! See shots! U are nautica mehn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Embarrassing Moments You Have Experienced Wooing A Lady / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.