Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics (6178 Views)

Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics / Why Do Girls{even Ugly} Gets More Likes On Their Pics Than Handsome Guys??? / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation:
Aiit. I ain't fighting nobody. Just wanted to clear the air that you're not exactly a superstar like you made it sound at first. It's all good.
I'm no superstar. Happy now? I told you not to take my post literally. You did not read between the lines. Not my fault. undecided
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation:
Aiit. I ain't fighting nobody. Just wanted to clear the air that you're not exactly a superstar like you made it sound at first. It's all good.

I think he was being sarcastic with that initial reply. You kinda took it literally.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Rocktation(f): 6:22pm On May 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
I'm no superstar. Happy now? I told you not to take my post literally. You did not read between the lines. Not my fault. undecided
I was more concerned with what you're making people think.
Yield:

I think he was being sarcastic with that initial reply. You kinda took it literally.
You think?
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation:
I was more concerned with what you're making people think.
You think?
Are "people" llamas? Wasn't I clear enough? SMH

1 Like

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation:
You think?
Yea. Because it's hard to detect tone in people's posts sometimes, it's easy to misinterpret what someone writes. No biggie.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Rocktation(f): 6:48pm On May 13, 2012
Yield:
Yea. Because it's hard to detect tone in people's posts sometimes, it's easy to misinterpret what someone writes. No biggie.
True. Don't mind me jor.
ArQueBusieR:
Are "people" llamas? Wasn't I clear enough? SMH
Clear enough to make us want to read between the lines?
Hmmmph...what am i even doing? I usually don't talk/type this much.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I put my pic up in the past, and it was an incredibly stupid thing to do. I agree with you, though.

Same foolish mistake I made, I'll never try it again.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation:
True. Don't mind me jor.

undecided
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2012
J12:

Same foolish mistake I made, I'll never try it again.
We homo sapiens, we're not infallible.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by scribble: 9:39pm On May 13, 2012
Rocktation:
True. Don't mind me jor.

rock babe look like u searching for acceptance in ya profile pic. i may be wrong tho...
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by MrsChima(f): 2:17am On May 14, 2012
Rocktation: Exactly. Haters will always hate because they wish they were you.
So Mrs Chima has never put up a pic and someone keeps calling her fat? Hmmn. Some hilarious psychics we've got on here.

I guess calling me fat is supposed to keep me from posting....I assumed. undecided

I looks NOTHING like Precious....not that anything wrong with Precious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But they will NEVER SEE nothing not even a toe and it eats them up inside! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by MrsChima(f): 2:21am On May 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided
You don't have a mind, so I know you're lying. tongue

@ Chima, Girl I really don't even care what people say about my looks. I've been called 'fine, fugly, beautiful, hideous'. And by whom? Nairalanders? lol. grin Half of the ones who comment on my pik ain't worth a food stamp much less can be rated outside of the negatives!! tongue

MzDarkSkin IS FINE AS HELL to MzDarkSkin (and her boo kiss)...period. cheesy

Yeah If someone disses me, I'll clap back but at the end of a day words are words, and like currency I'll exchange them and go on about my business. The sooner some folks realize that the better. The pik STAYS. Respect it cause ya can't check it!

Girl!!!!! I must apologize! I seen a fiooooone arse Cameroonian a few days ago! Hmmmm mmmmm.

He was wearing his Cameroonian pride shirt....he couldn't have been Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by ojdollars(m): 3:32am On May 14, 2012
Where that girl when say somebody get face when black like Charcoal and resemble Baba Suwe..... Chei nairaland, una too funny smiley) hahahahaha.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 4:20am On May 14, 2012
millco88:

latrice just looks like a grade A hoodrat. Stereotypical black chick from the projects. Loud, aggressive and ish. She looks like she may have 4 baby daddies and one of her sons name is named after some liqour.

If after reading this shit I don't laugh my motherfuckkinng nyash out God is def gonna be mad @ moi. Damn Damn Damn!!! Lmaoo
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by 190: 11:43am On May 14, 2012
Hahahahahahahaaaa
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by babsjnr(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2012
Nl battlefield grin
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by sweethunibun(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2012
grin
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nayah(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2012
People should'nt care about people thoughts, you can't be admired by everyone so better to move on smiley
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nayah(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl!!!!! I must apologize! I seen a fiooooone arse Cameroonian a few days ago! Hmmmm mmmmm.

What did you think sis? grin
Btw good afternoon
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by sweethunibun(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kaiiii!!! See shots! U are nautica mehn!
u fcking need a chill pill with ur fcking madness on nl you think you are fcking smart&bright always picking on people for no reason stupid bully omo alata dirty bit*h
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Goldieluks: 1:37pm On May 14, 2012
sweet hunibun: u fcking need a chill pill with ur fcking madness on nl you think you are fcking smart&bright always picking on people for no reason stupid bully omo alata dirty bit*h

Jeez mehn! embarassed
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2012
sweet hunibun: u fcking need a chill pill with ur fcking madness on nl you think you are fcking smart&bright always picking on people for no reason stupid bully omo alata dirty bit*h
whatta? Chei.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by honeric01(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2012
If u so much care about what some faceless people say about ur pix, then u are partly to be blamed 4 listening to them in the 1st place. Why should some people stop u from doing what makes u independent just because u are afraid of their words? U must b empty inside to have such mindset.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nayah(f): 1:51pm On May 14, 2012
honeric01: If u so much care about what some faceless people say about ur pix, then u are partly to be blamed 4 listening to them in the 1st place. Why should some people stop u from doing what makes u independent just because u are afraid of their words? U must b empty inside to have such mindset.
Exactly honerico, and I would add NL thoughts are not an absolute truth but a forum of discussion, there's a difference between virtual and reality.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by honeric01(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2012
Nayah:
Exactly honerico, and I would add NL thoughts are not an absolute truth but a forum of discussion, there's a difference between virtual and reality.
thats just it. Long time ma'am, u still touring as usual?
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nayah(f): 2:00pm On May 14, 2012
Hi Honerico, well I'm going to travel on June if God wants to but I'm working hard though, need a rest wink
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On May 14, 2012
Lmao! Ouchhhhh!! U hurting my feelings

Ur fadaaaaa!!! grin
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by honeric01(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2012
Nayah: Hi Honerico, well I'm going to travel on June if God wants to but I'm working hard though, need a rest wink
hehehe, u know u need to rest so do that, your body's not firewood.
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nayah(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2012
honeric01: hehehe, u know u need to rest so do that, your body's not firewood.
lol I know brother but I have deadlines so need to boost over and over again, but I'll take a little break and you?
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by sweethunibun(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ouchhhhh!! U hurting my feelings

Ur fadaaaaa!!! grin
. Bk 2 to your parent who failed to raised you up gud. Dead brain
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 2:43pm On May 14, 2012
sweet hunibun: . Bk 2 to your parent who failed to raised you up gud. Dead brain
Oliver twist! U bck for more? Oya go shove ur face up a rhino azzz.

Goat!
Re: Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You ALREADY know. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes / Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.