Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine (14082 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by DAY12(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2012
Muna, that sounds like a creamy miliki, me i likey muna miliki angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Chanchit: 12:29pm On May 11, 2012
jim jones:

look at this retard. modenine had to make a fool of himself in order for deadheads like you to realize that that skank na mumu? modenine has always been an immature old man...with a massive inferiority complex. he has no idea what it means/takes to be the bigger man...and like a more intelligent(than you and modenine combined) @babe had mentioned earlier, modenine could easily have put her on the spot...engage her in an intelligent conversation, rather than blab about the number of years he's put in - absolutely irrelevant years, i might add. disagree with modenine and his ultimate defense is always "bla bla bla...i've been in the game forever...bla bla bla." isnt this the guy that did the song about arsenal football club? legend indeed. modenine=idris=azadus=legends of mediocrity
It's because of people like u, d world wud neva be @ peace, cos u suffer from poor judgement disorder, when i see people like u, i realize dt there is still hope for a child with down syndrome...
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Chanchit: 12:40pm On May 11, 2012
BABE!:

Rotfl.

I'm almost done with my term. A few months and i'll be free; free like a bird. cheesy
hahahahahahahaha.... So u confirm say madam carry u go finland??
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Chanchit: 12:47pm On May 11, 2012
sledge001: Hmmm! muna really fall my hand but hey! pple make mistakes so just let her. mody! let it pass man, she's just a kid!oooppss. peace embarassedHmmm! muna really fall my hand but hey! pple make mistakes so just let her. mody! let it pass man, she's just a kid!oooppss. peace
God bless u, ma gai, dts how to comment, seriously, am not a muna fan, but i fink she's tryin, bt she disappointed me with dt act, bt its jst dt there wud always b d sane/ insane....

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2012
odiaero:

Bro, how can u be comparing Coats issue with this? na wao for u o, let me ask u this, the host and the judges who decides who stays, did u even see the host telling judges that their opinions were wrong in on live camera?
First of all Simon said the performance was good but the coats worn in the beginning of the performance ruined the performance. Dermot said he likes the coats, meaning the coats didn't ruin the performance. That is disagreeing with the judge on live tv. Hope this answers ur questions.
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by dont8(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2012
jim jones:

neither of these cats you mentioned are legends. nothing before/about them supports that wild assertion. i dont see no difference between modenine and azadus. i reckon all dis steam wey you dey blow will be let off if the skank goes on her knees and suxx you offcheesy shoot, on the strength of how u dey di.ck-ride modenine, you prolly a homo...nothing the skank-a.s.s hoe does will chill u out. fall back, son...take a chill pill or two...this aint that deep. cool
See this one! So who are the legends? You are comparing Modey with Azadus, is like someone confusing death with sleep!

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by nodullin(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2012
Mode Neezo<<< please lay low>>
and 4give d bitch hoe>> she doesnt knw>>
wat it iz 2 make u a foe>>
Its straight hell>>
Rugged-man sure can tell>>
but 4 d apology>> just kiss & tell<<<

Mode 9 Remains an HiphOp Icon!!!

word!!!!
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by jimjones: 8:45pm On May 11, 2012
Chanchit:
It's because of people like u, d world wud neva be @ peace, cos u suffer from poor judgement disorder, when i see people like u, i realize dt there is still hope for a child with down syndrome...

come on mr birdbrain, try to make a counterpoint...try your hands at some intelligence...in the mighty name jesos, i beg of thee.
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by MOBBDEEP: 9:24pm On May 11, 2012
@ Babe 1,
Eventhough we don't have to tow one another's reasoning/line of arguments by fire/force, we can still be courteous & polite while disagreeing with our colleagues without dropping un-begged inciteful remarks. I see many of the post here as waters from uncouth spring.
I guessed ( don't yab me oooo! ) you were always drawing the 1st blood.
Meanwhile, your rubbishing of M9's talent is just clearly revealy of the sheer disdain & contempt you breed for him. I, for one, do not say you have to appreciate Rap genre by force but if it has to do with xter flaws, then treat the Personality issue rather than attacking his Talent!
This guy has consistently been the Channel O African Music Award & Nigerian Music Award Recipient of the ' The Lyricist'. You can check it out.
Na yams?
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Chanchit: 6:50am On May 12, 2012
jim jones:

come on mr birdbrain, try to make a counterpoint...try your hands at some intelligence...in the mighty name jesos, i beg of thee.
see u wei get rock brain, ur head just heavy for nothing, common sence is not common, afterall....
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by OBANEB: 7:14am On May 12, 2012
What makes mode9 a legend??when was the last time he had a hit single?? Muna was just acting muna and the 'wanna be american rapper' mode 9 could have acted maturedly or turn it to a joke and move on
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Afam4eva(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2012
Abeg, what did Muna say that everyone is on her case like this? Biko, make una free the beautiful chick.
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Gemc3(f): 2:48pm On May 12, 2012
Muna don fall my hand o... Y na? She was supposed to be the indifferent one. On stage, her opinions do not count. Off stage maybe. She was paid to present. Not judge. She was paid to present na. Kai. Modenine don chop rubbish. I wouldn't have been able to ignore her sef. That "pass the mic" business was just so...so...uncultured! Na the kain tin wen we de do for secondary sch to make the other person feel stupid. Oh modenine don chop nonsense!
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Gemc3(f): 2:53pm On May 12, 2012
dont8:
See this one! So who are the legends? You are comparing Modey with Azadus, is like someone confusing death with sleep!

Mehn!!!! cheesycheesycheesy.I laff in spanish!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by OmoUSH(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Am fed up! Why calling any African artist a legend? Do u know the meaning of LEGEND?
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by OmoUSH(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2013
Am fed up! Why calling any African artist a legend? Do u know the meaning of LEGEND? If na how dem dey use legend be dat, then even animals are legend
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by sledge001(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2013
jim jones:

neither of these cats you mentioned are legends. nothing before/about them supports that wild assertion. i dont see no difference between modenine and azadus. i reckon all dis steam wey you dey blow will be let off if the skank goes on her knees and suxx you offcheesy shoot, on the strength of how u dey di.ck-ride modenine, you prolly a homo...nothing the skank-a.s.s hoe does will chill u out. fall back, son...take a chill pill or two...this aint that deep. cool

Another afro juju fan. And please, were just trying to rhyme up there? Hia...abeg go sit down joor angry
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by oluamid(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
olaadegoke: Mode9 is overrated i beg...Not even a single hit song for almost a decade yet we no go rest for 'legend' rapper undecided..i beg na Niaja we dey no bi Yankee

Geeeeeez! No hit song? Where have you been hiding? Under a rock? You prolly one of those that thinks Ruggeman was the best thing since purewater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 / Which Song Made Your 2016? / 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.