Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (64443 Views)

Please Advise On Best Android Dual Sim / Which Android Dual SIM Phone Can I Get With 40 K Or Less Budget? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Onosy: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
For Tecno T1 Specifications, Visit: www.tecnotelecom.com...you will see all you needed to see
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Dabss(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
damariox: Am using Lg optimus one. . i taught this was goin to be an upgrade cause it has gingerbread while mine is froyo.
That's just the good but it comes with just 200mb ram against
512 which was low for me since i can't enjoy multitasking very well because of my cpu. . . . which this one just passed with 18mhz . the processor should have been upto 800mhz . . and kid ram like 512. . Hence this phone will be bad choice for multitasking . . because Android apps eats too much memory . .with this memory i heard not can't play any gameloft games or attempt to run a HD GAME . . THIS WILL SUCK
EXACTLY.!!
It's not just about what version of andriod you have but what hardware you have to support it.
Btw Optimus one can run gingerbread WELL
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by jereal(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
damariox: Am using Lg optimus one. . i taught this was goin to be an upgrade cause it has gingerbread while mine is froyo.
That's just the good but it comes with just 200mb ram against
512 which was low for me since i can't enjoy multitasking very well because of my cpu. . . . which this one just passed with 18mhz . the processor should have been upto 800mhz . . and kid ram like 512. . Hence this phone will be bad choice for multitasking . . because Android apps eats too much memory . .with this memory i heard not can't play any gameloft games or attempt to run a HD GAME . . THIS WILL SUCK

if you've used a P500, then you've gone beyond the level that you can enjoy an entry level droid... I'm rocking a P350...and I think the least I can go for now is a galaxy S II...at least something with a decent GPU... I'm really done with playing gameloft games that have to be modded for our kinda CPUs...

but I guess the tecno T1 is a bang for the bucks for those trying to get their hands on a Droid for the 1st time

1 Like

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2012
Deleted post
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2012
____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^_____

http://shortfuse.org/?page_id=2

____VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV_____

There, for those who dont mind loosing the warranty

YOU CAN ROOT YOUR TECNO T1, if you're TECHNICAL.

No further questions, and no further answers. QED.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
That will crash d price samsung dua pro.
DeeManD: Surprise!!!! Am writing this message using the T1. First thing first. I paid N21K. grin
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Laalamed: That will crash d price samsung dua pro.

I presently use both the duo pro and the T1, and can confidently say the Duo Pro cant be beat for what it does.

For a text and messaging addict, the Duo Pro is way quicker and more comfy because of its qwerty keys.

For mapping and graphic applications , the T1 avenges.

With my daily use, Battery life for the TI is 10 hours whilst the Duo Pro is 13 hours between charging.

All the same , T1 is about 20K and the Duo Pro about 29K. BOTH GREAT VALUE.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Adeks(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
Anyone residing in abuja in need of T1 call me on 08185033202 for just 20k. peace
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by luluosas(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
You can get it for 18.5k now.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Dabss(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
Instead of the t1.
Why not buy the samsung galaxy pocket?
Same price but the galaxy has better specs and support.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deenlight: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
You are right about the samsung pocket better than tecno T1
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by wandeay: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2012
i think tecno is just coming up with dis, maybe the next android version wil perform better, also its made for d low-budgetees, lol

1 Like

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by femority: 1:01am On Jul 08, 2012
The tecno T1 is just ok for anyone dat needs an android phone. It's functionability is just d same as others and available in Lagos for just 18.5k
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by olak2k8: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
i want to know if galaxy pocket is also dual sim as tecno t1
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by jujukemist(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2012
T1 is dual sim pocket is single sim
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by chucky234(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
We are offering brand new Samsung Galaxy Pocket running android 2.3 Gingerbread with 2yrs warranty and one month free internet from MTN for only 17,800
With its 3GB internal memory you can never go wrong,call 08024403817 or 07085444647, chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Divinejoy: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
How is the battery performance of T1 and does anyone knows if it has push e-mail?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by oloriooko(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2012
@ Adeks
Anyone residing in abuja in need of T1 call me on 08185033202 for just 20k. peace

Is it still available? Will pay 15k in abj
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by jujukemist(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
cool Boy get an Android Education-you badly need one, because all Android Os have push mail.Infact android is in continious sync mode.unless you disable it.
Get the T1,its dual sim 2g/3.7g.
I will give you an app to overclock the processor to speed it up
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by beneff(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
jujukemist: cool Boy get an Android Education-you badly need one, because all Android Os have push mail.Infact android is in continious sync mode.unless you disable it.
pls can u send me d app to overclock my T1, banard2001@yahoo.com
thanks a million.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Adeks(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2012
@bennef. pls i want 2 b sure b4 getting one for myself (i mean T1). Does it play games well? do u tink it can dwnload soccer games. since u're using one already, pls reply and d tins u tink are d cons
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Caporegime(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2012
jujukemist: cool Boy get an Android Education-you badly need one, because all Android Os have push mail.Infact android is in continious sync mode.unless you disable it.
bro,can u please send it to me osazev@hotmail.com tnx.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Tecno T1, Samsung Galaxy Pocket, Galaxy y, Galaxy Pro, LG Optimus One, Optimus Pro etc

are all Nokia's nightmare.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by raynold17(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
please wats the name of the app.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by lawkem7: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
Brand new thuraya xt with sim pack
and accessories for sale just 90,000k
Call or text me 08037143617
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by beneff(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2012
Adeks: @bennef. pls i want 2 b sure b4 getting one for myself (i mean T1). Does it play games well? do u tink it can dwnload soccer games. since u're using one already, pls reply and d tins u tink are d cons
@ adeks I wish I was in lagos or near where u at I would have given it to u for a few days to check out all those things u are asking about because I intend disposing it, I ve gotten a better android phone.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by jujukemist(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
imagine speeding up your T1 processor from 633MHz to 750 to 800MHz grin contact me for details zoesuche@hotmail.com
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2012
samsung galaxy has 825 mhz while tecno T1 has 634mhz but techno 6gb has a internal memory more than samsung galaxy 3Gb but pls can i upgrade the android os on tecno and is whatapp working on the tecno phone
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by beneff(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2012
deleo16: samsung galaxy has 825 mhz while tecno T1 has 634mhz but techno 6gb has a internal memory more than samsung galaxy 3Gb but pls can i upgrade the android os on tecno and is whatapp working on the tecno phone
as par upgrading d OS...donno bt watsapp works perfectly on T1, someone pls help us on overclocking d T1.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by IgweAni: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2012
beneff:
as par upgrading d OS...donno bt watsapp works perfectly on T1, someone pls help us on overclocking d T1.

As per the dual sim, can i switch sims to browse or just one sim will be on for 3G browsing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones / Update Your Blackberry To Os 7.1 For The Best Ever Blackberry Experience / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.