Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (64819 Views)

Please Advise On Best Android Dual Sim / Which Android Dual SIM Phone Can I Get With 40 K Or Less Budget? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by emperorbukky: 4:35am On Aug 20, 2012
DeeManD: [/i]

1. You'd struggle to seemlessly play HD games on the T1, as memory available is only 200 MB. And 140 MB on the T3
2. Not sure it will install properly from the market, Doesn't come installed as default on either T1 or T3
3. Battery life with or without WIFI being on is roughly 10 to 16 hours on both. Constant Browsing further reduces power drastically.
4. Multitasking is below par on both, as the T1 runs at 650 Mhz and the T3 at 800 Mhz maximum.
5. YES..... Whatsapp runs on both, quite well.
6. I dont know.
7 IN MY OPINION ? NO.
8. It's an android device, so you can choose which browser you like to download and use, in addition to the default. My favourite is UCWEB.
9(A) T1 has 175/200 MB, T3 has 95/140 MB usable internal memory.
9(b) T1 uses MT6376 632 Mhz chip ; T3 uses MSM7627 800Mhz chip .
10. Lagging is simply due to mainly inadequate memory, but is manageable for me. Restarting is about once every 4 or 5 days on my T3.
11. Haven't bothered to check on both. I just choose Auto-Brightness and use a woven-shiny black background for mine.

Just to add, that I am a Tecno phones fan and a Linux nut, and so happy to see them produce very CHEAP and USABLE android phone that I can
fine-tune to my heart desires. Can you ever beat a N14000 T3 that I can use daily as a wifi hotspot for 3 home PCs and make and receive calls on both GLO and ETISALAT networks ?
Thanks dude for this comprehensive feedback. Infact, your response is the best so far. However, you still need to do more on these 2 tecno devices. Since you are a fan of tecno and you have these devices in your hand, I'll like you to do thorough findings on its ability to play gameloft games and HD games as this is not based on memory but I think it is dued to the absence of adreno 200 which Lg L3 E400 has. I agree with you that they are value for money. Kindly give us more on these phones. Talk about clarity, brightness, and display (ppi pixel density), graphics and performance. Does it play You Tube video and read pdf files? Thanks bro.
DeeManD: [i]

1. You'd struggle to seemlessly play HD games on the T1, as memory available is only 200 MB. And 140 MB on the T3
2. Not sure it will install properly from the market, Doesn't come installed as default on either T1 or T3
3. Battery life with or without WIFI being on is roughly 10 to 16 hours on both. Constant Browsing further reduces power drastically.
4. Multitasking is below par on both, as the T1 runs at 650 Mhz and the T3 at 800 Mhz maximum.
5. YES..... Whatsapp runs on both, quite well.
6. I dont know.
7 IN MY OPINION ? NO.
8. It's an android device, so you can choose which browser you like to download and use, in addition to the default. My favourite is UCWEB.
9(A) T1 has 175/200 MB, T3 has 95/140 MB usable internal memory.
9(b) T1 uses MT6376 632 Mhz chip ; T3 uses MSM7627 800Mhz chip .
10. Lagging is simply due to mainly inadequate memory, but is manageable for me. Restarting is about once every 4 or 5 days on my T3.
11. Haven't bothered to check on both. I just choose Auto-Brightness and use a woven-shiny black background for mine.

Just to add, that I am a Tecno phones fan and a Linux nut, and so happy to see them produce very CHEAP and USABLE android phone that I can
fine-tune to my heart desires. Can you ever beat a N14000 T3 that I can use daily as a wifi hotspot for 3 home PCs and make and receive calls on both GLO and ETISALAT networks ?

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by emperorbukky: 4:49am On Aug 20, 2012
@DeemanD, Thanks dude for this comprehensive feedback. Infact, your response is the best so far. However, you still need to do more on these 2 tecno devices. Since you are a fan of tecno and you have these devices in your hand, I'll like you to do thorough findings on its ability to play gameloft games and HD games as this is not based on memory but I think it is dued to the absence of adreno 200 which Lg L3 E400 has. I agree with you that they are value for money. Kindly give us more on these phones. Talk about clarity, brightness, and display (ppi pixel density), graphics and performance.
Does it play You Tube video and can it read pdf files? God helping you, come with a review of this phone. Thanks.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by cardoso111(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2012
DeeMand!your tutorial sooth my agony about T3 which I acquired since two months!How can I use it as a tether?hotspot etc?my email is cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2012
Just an addenda here.

I have given away my the T1 I had knocking about as the shape and way it falls to hand wasn't my cup of tea. So onto the present T3.

This phone has the older Adreno(TM) 200 single-core GPU for graphics, so I dont think you'll get much as in playing any serious games, and
YES YOUTUBE works well in Landscape mode.

And someone asked about tethering. This is was Android is all about, and the T3 comes with both wifi and usb tethering as standard:
Just find SETTINGS >> WIRELESS & NETWORKS >> TEHERING & PORTABLE HOTSPOT ..... and there you go. Even there, you'll find HELP.

If only I could root this T3, heaven would be mine. I cant even find a way into recovery mode as is standard on other andriods. The T1 was ok to root.

Like I said sometime ago, the memory limitation is the bugbear of this phone. SIMPLE AS THAT.
DO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PHONE IS VERY CHEAP FOR WHAT IT OFFERS, BUT FOR PROPER AND SERIOUS ANDROID EXPERIENCE, GO AND SPEND UPWARDS OF N40K. Q.E.D
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by jereal(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2012
@DeeManD
some droids don't have or probably would not let you into recovery mode, you'd have to root the phone, and install a custom recovery mode...like clockworkMod recovery...

sure these phones are entry level phones, but I think the interesting thing here is that, this is their first android device...and most definitely there would be future releases...

I can't wait for thosegrin
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
water060: I am Selling my 3weeks America used unlock Blackberry bold(9650) phone, This stuff arrive on Saturday last week VERY CLEAR LIKE BRAND NEW), And it came with original full Blackberry Accessories like USB, LEADER PACK, EARPHONE, BB USER TOOLS CD, Original BB CHARGER and others stuffs, I am selling off this because i need money for some item and it goes for 27k Only, contact me ASAP on (07032455922) please don't flash......serious buyer only...I reside in Lagos @abule Egba..

Here Are the photos below..........

WTF! has this got to do with the topic?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by emperorbukky: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
@DeeManD, spot on. Kudos to u for the hardwork. Here, we are Oliver Twists and we are still asking for more. Keep making this thread alive with your valuable contributions. Say something about tecno T3 and pdf files. How I wish rooting is possible on it.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
@DeedManD how did u manage 2 root the Tecno T1?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Pecca: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
biomedixexcel: T1 vs T3, I guess T1 wins.......T3 has issue with MTN NETWORK

Please what are these issues? Is it to do wt browsing on mtn netwk or just voice calls. Respond pls.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2012
the tecno t1 has the capacity to use both sims as GSM.......its also possible to combine GSM and CDMA...its all matter of choice.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by jujukemist(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
For all issues regarding tecno phones. pls like the TecnoMobileNigeria facebook page and leave your questions,you get answers.visit the page daily for tips and quizes.you may be a winner wink
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2012
pls anybody with useful info on how i could free up my tecno T3 by removing custom apps
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by uhuns: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hi given u spend one hour browsing per day no gaming will it last two days bfore charging again
What is the cost 14 or17k for now
Kan you install s ware on flashdrive
Kan any user comment on these
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by silverbird2004(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
cudows guys you are dere with f little I know t3 is s phone u can walk leaving ur laptop at home. but I will want to ask how do I delete some icon I don't need come with the phone how do I how many inbuild it as that is MB
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by info4sina(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nice work here..
pls can anyone tro more lite on the Epad Tablet PC running Android OS 2.2 Chinese Version?
would the Forex meta trade for Android work on this phone?
Thanks.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by jujukemist(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2012
remove custom apps by rooting, call my num 08036322199 to get you android phones plus t1 an t3 rooted!
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by fashrola(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2012
I was considering buying Samsung Galaxy Pocket, but d screen size was not encouraging, though d specs was kinda ok, cos I just wanna use it for tweeting purposes, and I came to find out that Techno T1 is very Ok too, but I wanna know d Battery Life duration, and the touch screen sensitivity too
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by fashrola(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2012
wandeay:

i have 2 new T1 now for sale, i reside in ondo state, nd partially in Benin
where in Ondo? Cos I'm really interested in getting one too
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2012
Another bad phone is the new LG optimus L3. Is just 23k released just last months . . well am using the dual sim type e405 I bought 25k
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Lokogoma: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2012
please i need help with my Tech T1 it just went to sleep and refuse to start what can i do

1 Like

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by jujukemist(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.133.133/p133x133/391716_445426195500686_1776127902_n.jpg
if indeed you are a tecno fan, then come over to the above location.
If you have issues with rooting, data guzzling etc call 08098778944.And introduce yourself properly cool
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Seyilome(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2012
jujukemist: http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.133.133/p133x133/391716_445426195500686_1776127902_n.jpg
if indeed you are a tecno fan, then come over to the above location.
If you have issues with rooting, data guzzling etc call 08098778944.And introduce yourself properly cool
I AM ONE OF THEM,PLS I JUST BOUGHT TECNO T3 BUT TO MY SURPRISE THE T3 RAM IS 93 RAM & ALMOST 84 RAM HAV BEEN USED AND 9 RAM LEFT FOR ME
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by oineoma(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
It looks like the t1 has been corrupted already. Good build and all but when u unbox u dont find what they promise. I guess its better to go for de big names wit low spec. At least u get what u pay for. Eg, a galaxy pocket is a galaxy pocket and an lg or htc ll give u de promised spec.. . :oIt looks like the t1 has been corrupted already. Good build and all but when u unbox u dont find what they promise. I guess its better to go for de big names wit low spec. At least u get what u pay for. Eg, a galaxy pocket is a galaxy pocket and an lg or htc ll give u de promised spec.. .
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2012
Seyilome: I AM ONE OF THEM,PLS I JUST BOUGHT TECNO T3 BUT TO MY SURPRISE THE T3 RAM IS 93 RAM & ALMOST 84 RAM HAV BEEN USED AND 9 RAM LEFT FOR ME
grin lol. sorry o.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ejike3: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
I bought my Tecno T3 yesterday from SLOT.
Price #14,800
Free porch included.
Free tecno branded 8GB memory card included.
5 Apk 3D games included in the memory card.
Pre-installed:-
opera mini Next
Facebook app
twitter
whatsapp
mobo player
YouTube
fruit ninja
touch pool
talking Tom
aTilt 3D laby
navigation
maps
etc.

NO ISSUES WITH ANY NETWORK. I tested it with all networks , and they configured automatically. I did not test with CDMA as I don't hv one.
Sim1 browse with 3G /H/E while Sim2 is EDGE only.

WIFI Hotspots working fine.
Push email working.
android version 2.3.5
I hv not rooted it.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by oineoma(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Its a good buy if you ask me. Thank God for slot. You re sure to get what u paid for. Pls confirm de memory and ram on the phone.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by oineoma(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
You didnt mention weda the whatsapp on it is de trial version abi its already paid for?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ejike3: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2012
oineoma: Its a good buy if you ask me. Thank God for slot. You re sure to get what u paid for. Pls confirm de memory and ram on the phone.

internal memory is approxomately 200MB. I don't knw how to check the RAM and whatsapp version.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Pls hw do I delete applications I don't need on my tecno t3 and what's the best offline dictionary for it. Tell me things I can do with the fone pls
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by oineoma(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2012
Learn to play wit phone and wrap your hands on de functions..talk to Google if you get wahala.. To delet app you need admin priviledge..aka root de phone.. Whats de internal memory and ram
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2012
oineoma: Learn to play wit phone and wrap your hands on de functions..talk to Google if you get wahala.. To delet app you need admin priviledge..aka root de phone.. Whats de internal memory and ram

Jus 95 Mb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / Best Phones Under N90,000 In Nigeria (February 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.