Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,149 members, 7,957,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (64828 Views)

Please Advise On Best Android Dual Sim / Which Android Dual SIM Phone Can I Get With 40 K Or Less Budget? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2013
sfi_ea: @Brainrex Why u wanna sell ur N3? Also what phone are you gunning at?
i have 3 of them
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by ibietela2(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
I need the D3 specs
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Kamaye(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
ibietela2: I need the D3 specs
googled it man.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by ibietela2(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kamaye: googled it man.

Dude... Have you tried googling t1,d3,t3,n3,n7? It always leads you to nairaland
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by eagleeye007: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
u'll get help @ .com
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by ogatimon(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
please I need help, whoever has a rooted t3 should do me this favour and do a rom dump and post it to this mail ogatimo@gmail.com or post the link as a reply. ineed it to unbrick my phone . help me please. follow this link to know how to dump your rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1771347 thank you so much in advance
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Juniorrei(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please my tecno t1 is always tripping off and on. Is it the ram or internal memory?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2013
how can i access or increase the internal memory of t3. i wonder why anybody in this day and age will manufacture a phone with an int mem as low as 200mb.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by asltone: 1:38pm On May 27, 2013
Online mobile Recharge is an new upcoming trend it can be done with a help of internet It helps you to recharge your mobile at anywhere in the world, It provides you higher services and set up that may be useful for you ,it will be user friendly. [url="http://www.fastrecharge.com"]Online Mobile Recharge[/url] is that the most trustworthy and provides suitable service for the users.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Check out Tecno T3 vs Tecno T1 and the full features of the phone.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by manojvohra: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
A measured kitchen allows you to enhance your space use through minimal and smooth racks. It's plan and construction ensures no corner goes unused. Regardless of how little your kitchen segment is Kitchen interior designers, a measured kitchen inside is presumably the most ideal choice to utilize the entirety of the accessible space, proficiently, yet in addition in style.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All These Foreign Numbers That Keep Flashing Me!!!!! (Pictures) / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.