Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (64477 Views)

Please Advise On Best Android Dual Sim / Which Android Dual SIM Phone Can I Get With 40 K Or Less Budget? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Its on sale in Nigeria, a friend saw it for 14k. And no, its not an Ethiopian dream, it was only assembled in ethiopia.

You knw Tecno with their funny way way of releasing phones, whent T1 was lauched in Lagos, there was no T1 present @ that ceremony sef.
where did yor friend got it the phone and what can u say about it
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Its on sale in Nigeria, a friend saw it for 14k. And no, its not an Ethiopian dream, it was only assembled in ethiopia.

You knw Tecno with their funny way way of releasing phones, whent T1 was lauched in Lagos, there was no T1 present @ that ceremony sef.

K pls try to update us on the full specs, and y is it being sold for such a small amount of money?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Can somebody pls tell me why the Tecno T1 is more expensive than T3
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by oloriooko(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
can you compare T1 to Samsung Galaxy Duo Y Pro?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
deleo16:
where did yor friend got it the phone and what can u say about it

He saw it in kano.
Its just almost same with T1, dnt really knw why its cheaper for now and it has lil info about full specs online just as T1 was when it first came out.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Dabss(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2012
Ogetogeo:

yeah it's available for 17.5k
The phone looks nice but the huge techno logo in front of it is a big turn off
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
SOLD
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 5:45am On Aug 03, 2012
PLS HOW CAN I ROOT THE TECNO T1? because NO METHOD SEEME TO BE WORKING ON IT
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Fred4life(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2012
pls guys can i install PES 12 on my techno t1......
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by simon2x1: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pls I would like to know if the tecno 3 support Mtn network and two what's the spec of this new tecno t3 compared to tecno T1
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by simon2x1: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
water060: SOLD
Bros can u help me with the specs pls
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by sleektee: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2012
@rekeson
Search for unlockroot and install on your computer. Root your android at your risk of bricking your phone and loosing manufacturer warranty.

@simon2x1
My investigation shows both phones have same spec including memory, storage, screen, software version etc. only difference is absence of camera flash and dedicated camera button on t3.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by wefixit: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2012
Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by simon2x1: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Does the new tecno T3 support push email
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by biomedixexcel(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
pls i need a driver for the t1....just like pc suite
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by beneff(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2012
biomedixexcel: pls i need a driver for the t1....just like pc suite
it supports direct teethering to your pc,no need for driver.
wefixit: Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.
biomedixexcel: pls i need a driver for the t1....just like pc suite
it supports direct teethering to your pc,no need for driver.
I have one T1 for sale @15k 08085519117
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by biomedixexcel(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2012
how can I run 2go on dis fone
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by wandeay: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
wefixit: Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.Where Can I Buy The Tecno T1 And How Much? I NEED It.

i have 2 new T1 now for sale, i reside in ondo state, nd partially in Benin
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
wandeay:

i have 2 new T1 now for sale, i reside in ondo state, nd partially in Benin

How much?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
specs

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by emperorbukky: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2012
1. Can tecno T1 play HD games ?
2. Does it come with adobe flash?
3. How is battery life?
4. How is multitasking doing?
5. Can it run watsapp application?
6. Can it handle nba, real football, pes, racing and other nice games from gameloft smoothly?
7. Is it good for gaming?
8. What about the web (internet) browsing experience?
9. What is the difference between tecno t1 and tecno t3?
10. What about the issue of restarting and lagging?
11. Which display is the sharpest and the best, tecno t1, tecno t3 and Lg optimus L3 E400?
Pls, can a sincere user of this device answer these questions by telling me the pros and cons of this phone, asap. Because, I'm planning to buy one.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Pecca: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2012
On Tecno's facebook page someone said that this T3 multi-tasks pretty cool, as well as everything the T1 is not.

Pls can someone here tell me if this is true as i am at a cross-road which one to pick. I need your response pronto!
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by biomedixexcel(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2012
T3 price is lower to dat of T1 and my fear is dat I dont see the T3 in the Tecno website.......may be its a fake

1 Like

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2012
emperorbukky: 1. Can tecno T1 play HD games ?
2. Does it come with adobe flash?
3. How is battery life?
4. How is multitasking doing?
5. Can it run watsapp application?
6. Can it handle nba, real football, pes, racing and other nice games from gameloft smoothly?
7. Is it good for gaming?
8. What about the web (internet) browsing experience?
9. What is the difference between tecno t1 and tecno t3?
10. What about the issue of restarting and lagging?
11. Which display is the sharpest and the best, tecno t1, tecno t3 and Lg optimus L3 E400?

1. You'd struggle to seemlessly play HD games on the T1, as memory available is only 200 MB. And 140 MB on the T3
2. Not sure it will install properly from the market, Doesn't come installed as default on either T1 or T3
3. Battery life with or without WIFI being on is roughly 10 to 16 hours on both. Constant Browsing further reduces power drastically.
4. Multitasking is below par on both, as the T1 runs at 650 Mhz and the T3 at 800 Mhz maximum.
5. YES..... Whatsapp runs on both, quite well.
6. I dont know.
7 IN MY OPINION ? NO.
8. It's an android device, so you can choose which browser you like to download and use, in addition to the default. My favourite is UCWEB.
9(A) T1 has 175/200 MB, T3 has 95/140 MB usable internal memory.
9(b) T1 uses MT6376 632 Mhz chip ; T3 uses MSM7627 800Mhz chip .
10. Lagging is simply due to mainly inadequate memory, but is manageable for me. Restarting is about once every 4 or 5 days on my T3.
11. Haven't bothered to check on both. I just choose Auto-Brightness and use a woven-shiny black background for mine.

Just to add, that I am a Tecno phones fan and a Linux nut, and so happy to see them produce very CHEAP and USABLE android phone that I can
fine-tune to my heart desires. Can you ever beat a N14000 T3 that I can use daily as a wifi hotspot for 3 home PCs and make and receive calls on both GLO and ETISALAT networks ?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
DeeManD: [i][/i]

1. You'd struggle to seemlessly play HD games on the T1, as memory available is only 200 MB. And 140 MB on the T3
2. Not sure it will install properly from the market, Doesn't come installed as default on either T1 or T3
3. Battery life with or without WIFI being on is roughly 10 to 16 hours on both. Constant Browsing further reduces power drastically.
4. Multitasking is below par on both, as the T1 runs at 650 Mhz and the T3 at 800 Mhz maximum.
6. I dont know.
7 IN MY OPINION ? NO.
8. It's an android device, so you can choose which browser you like to download and use, in addition to the default. My favourite is UCWEB.
10. Lagging is simply due to mainly inadequate memory, but is manageable for me. Restarting is about once every 4 or 5 days on my T3.
11. Haven't bothered to check on both. I just choose Auto-Brightness and use a woven-shiny black background for mine.

Just to add, that I am a Tecno phones fan and a Linux nut, and so happy to see them produce very CHEAP and USABLE android phone that I can
fine-tune to my heart desires. Can you ever beat a N14000 T3 that I can use daily as a wifi hotspot for 3 home PCs and make and receive calls on both GLO and ETISALAT networks ?

Thats interesting! U mean u use T3? Apart from the memory n speed diff, what other diff have you notice btw T1 and T3. Pls, how long have you been using it?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
@deemanD how many apps u do use on your T3 at present
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Pecca: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
DeeManD: [i][/i]

6. I dont know.
7 IN MY OPINION ? NO.

Interestin! Pls can T1 accept two gsm lines at once like the T3 which you you currently? I heard dat it has one slot 4 CDMA. Pls respond asap!
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by biomedixexcel(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2012
T1 vs T3, I guess T1 wins.......T3 has issue with MTN NETWORK
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by beneff(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
@ pecca, T1 accepts 2 gsm lines, sim 1 is WCDMA I.e 3G, not cdma.
T1 is generally an average android for an android "fresher"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones / Update Your Blackberry To Os 7.1 For The Best Ever Blackberry Experience / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.