Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD (3718 Views)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by HighChief4(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2012
A recent survey carried out by a London based condom manufacturer, Durex, has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the World. Malaysians are ranked third in the world for being the most unfaithful partner, reported China Press.

According to a survey, 33 percent of Malaysian men admitted that they were unfaithful to their spouses. Thailand is first at 54 percent while South Korea came in second with 34 percent.

The top two countries are Nigeria at 62 percent and Thailand at 59 percent.
After Malaysia, the countries next on the list were Russia at 32 percent and Hong Kong at 29 percent.
Some 39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. The top two countries are Nigeria at 62 percent and Thailand at 59 percent.

Russian women are the fourth most unfaithful at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.
The survey, conducted by condom manufacturer Durex, was based on interviews with 29,000 people in 36 countries.
It also revealed that Malaysian men have an average of three sex partners in their lives while those in Singapore and Hong Kong have 16, which is the highest in Asia.

http://tumfweko.com/2011/12/07/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful-in-the-world/
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Dyt(f): 2:12pm On May 10, 2012
and d men?
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Spicyhawt: 2:24pm On May 10, 2012
......... Russian women are the fourth most unfaithful at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.
The survey, conducted by condom manufacturer Durex, was based on interviews with 29,000 people in 36 countries.
It also revealed that Malaysian men have an average of three sex partners in their lives while those in Singapore and Hong Kong have 16, which is the highest in Asia.

..........and nigerian men have 25,which is the highest in africa abi...i guess u forgot to mention thatshocked shocked
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2012
Way to go, Nigerian women!
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Killz1(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2012
1. This is so old
2. This is bullshit!
3. Next time you want to post a st[i]u[/i]pid thread, make use of the search engine. It doesn't bite, and it's FREE!

https://www.nairaland.com/818681/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful
https://www.nairaland.com/819568/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful
https://www.nairaland.com/820154/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by HighChief4(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2012
^^^Disgruntled element, always bitter. Man get a galfriend and stop taking life too seriously
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by RogerOliver: 7:49am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by pleep(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Killz.:
1. This is so old
2. This is bullshit!
3. Next time you want to post a st[i]u[/i]pid thread, make use of the search engine. It doesn't bite, and it's FREE!

https://www.nairaland.com/818681/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful
https://www.nairaland.com/819568/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful
https://www.nairaland.com/820154/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful
What on earth is your problem? Your such a mangina, seriously.

65% on Nigerian women cheat while only 25% of the males do... wtf? This means countless children do not belong to the man that thinks hes the father. Now i know why they used to do female circumcision, we need to start again.

bleeping whores.
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
All of this is based on survey?

So no one actually interviewed every single girl available on this planet?

GTFOH.
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
High_Chief and his mid-dawn gallon of rum lol. grin

We all know the ish is fake.
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Gudintent: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Just cos we don't use durex it equates to unfaithfulness

Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Ranoscky(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
Gudintent: Just cos we don't use durex it equates to unfaithfulness

Mtchewwwwwwwww
Which one do u normally use? Gold circle?
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by HighChief4(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
High_Chief and his mid-dawn gallon of rum lol. grin

We all know the ish is fake.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2012
LMAO!!

They must have learned from the men. grin

*usain bolts out of this thread!*
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2012
pleep: What on earth is your problem? Your such a mangina, seriously.

65% on Nigerian women cheat while only 25% of the males do... wtf? This means countless children do not belong to the man that thinks hes the father. Now i know why they used to do female circumcision, we need to start again.

bleeping whores.

now you know that's a GD lie.
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by solihu(m): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2012
Goes down on his knees in prayer..
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by pleep(m): 2:45am On Jul 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Women just don't want to accept that they cheat more, and like to demonize men for everything.

In almost every recent study women have been proven to cheat more than men. This is not because men dont want to cheat, but females simply have more opportunities for sex than males do.
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Mynd44: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2012
This crap again? It is so boring and fake
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Adaeze003(f): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ah ah! Same old gist..
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by ODB1: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
I read this somewhere on the web early last year. It is true to the core. Most 9ja ladies have at least 3 partners at a time.

I won't blame the women but the daft guys who either know about this and jus go for the ride or they are really stoopid to notice.

I cut my ex-fiance the day I noticed a whiff of cheating (and that was jus phone txt and facebooking cheating)

Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
This thread is an evidence of the almost lack of intelligence on NL
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by ODB1: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread is an evidence of the almost lack of intelligence on NL

Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
some folks have serious issues... grin
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
pleep: Women just don't want to accept that they cheat more, and like to demonize men for everything.

In almost every recent study women have been proven to cheat more than men. This is not because men dont want to cheat, but females simply have more opportunities for sex than males do.

MsDarkSkin:

grin grin
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LMAO!!

They must have learned from the men. grin

*usain bolts out of this thread!*

Yanno! They say the biggest hoes and teachers are the men! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Mynd44: 4:45am On Jul 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yanno! They say the biggest hoes and teachers are the men! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yeah right. Keep living in your illusion
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

yup!! yup! cool

*looking @ Mynd*
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by MrsChima(f): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

yup!! yup! cool

*looking @ Mynd*

Men put the H in oes! Two dykes can bump and don't infect each other...but two gays can hump and all hell break loose! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by Mynd44: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

yup!! yup! cool

*looking @ Mynd*
Slap yourself back to reality babe
Re: NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD by dorleey(f): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
Everything china is fake. Dt means this report is fake! cool

(1) (Reply)

Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. / My Girl-friend's Past Is Killing Me Slowly.... / Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.