Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

She Wants 2 Get Disvirgin But Dönt Want Her Husband To Be To Do It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants 2 Get Disvirgin But Dönt Want Her Husband To Be To Do It. (971 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants 2 Get Disvirgin But Dönt Want Her Husband To Be To Do It. by etchel(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2012
This 18teen has been in a relationship with a nice/gud bad guy ova 3yrs. Now she wants 2 get disvirgin but has refuse her guy of 3yrs nt 2 do it cos he is husband material.she fear thats if her guy does it he might leave her so she wants to give it to a stranger. Are ladies silly or they are being manipulated.pls whats ur take on this?
Re: She Wants 2 Get Disvirgin But Dönt Want Her Husband To Be To Do It. by Dyt(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2012
Tell her 2 cm ova ere, badosky ll tear dat place in2 pieces, ha ha ha ha, I trust my gal
Re: She Wants 2 Get Disvirgin But Dönt Want Her Husband To Be To Do It. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2012
Give me ha phone number pls! I need to swear/ pray for dat demon in her brain. I sense na spiritual problem she get sha.

1 Like

Re: She Wants 2 Get Disvirgin But Dönt Want Her Husband To Be To Do It. by bekay911(f): 6:59pm On May 10, 2012
I laff die.

(1) (Reply)

Man Weds Three Wives In Church in one Day......... / My Problem / Ideal Age To Quit Sampling And Face 1 Serious Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.