Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... (28608 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by PointB: 6:44pm On May 10, 2012
Hi all,

As you may know, Ndi Igbo and friends online (worldwide) in the month of December 2011 elected an Eze- Eze Ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland - HRH Eze OnlyTruth of Nairaland (Nigeria foremost online community) to oversee the online affairs of Ndi Igbo worldwide.

In furtherance of the objective of strengthening the bonds between brothers, and re-positioning our unique ethnic group in the midst of the chaotic scenes from the larger Nigeria, a cultural rebirth and awareness is imperative.

This Office -Eze Ndi Igbo NL Parliamentary Office - is therefore set-up for Ndi Igbo, her friends, and allies to suggest ways and manners we can advance our political and economic relationship for mutual benefits.

Umu Igbo Kwenu! Kwezu nu ooo!
Friends and allies of Ndi Igbo Kwenu!

Shall we begin?

Contact Info for Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland
HRH Eze OnlyTruth 1 of Nairaland can be reached on
<ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com>

Eze Ndi Igbo Election Archive:
https://www.nairaland.com/816238/can-we-eze-ndi-igbo (Nominations)
www.nairaland.com/819196/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-election (Election)

FOR CONSTITUTIONAL CONFERENCE PLEASE VISIT LINK BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/934808/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-parliamentary/10#11262078
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2012
Emeela, ezigbo nwa anyi ji eme onu n'ebe a, PointB.

Umu Igbo, anyi na acho ka anyi bido iderita emailu maka ihe gbasara umuigbo ndi no n'ebe di iche iche na uwa nile.
Biko jisienu ike zitere anyi emailu gi, ka anyi jiri ya mee mailinglist anyi.

We need to have an avenue by which we communicate our wants and needs to our governors in Nigeria. If they don't know what we want or need, how can they deliver them?
Democracy is about popular participation. Without it, failure is certain.
We also need to examine aspiring politicians in Eastern Nigeria, to debate among ourselves about the level of support to each aspiring leader in the East. Right now, there are certain undesirable elements warming up to lead us in 2014 and beyond. We need to organize ourselves and send a strong message that such elements should be shunned.
Like I said before, if you don't say what you want, you will get ANYTHING.

Get involved today because it will soon be election season again next year. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2012
Umu Igbo, please get in touch.
We need to identify good leaders in the East in order to support them (if they are already in positions of leadership) or secure and sustain them politically if there are aspirants.
We also need to talk down the thieves warming up to lead us.
2014/15 is almost around the corner. Before you know it, elections would be here. We need to ensure that only good leaders are the ones winning elections in the East.

Get in touch. Get involved!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by PointB: 8:30am On May 11, 2012
Thank you Eze OnlyTruth,

I always believe issues that concern Ndi Igbo should be taken serious, even though we pat our backs here and there, and trade banters with friend and foes.

The Cyberspace is the new frontier of the physical world, and we should not lose sight of what we can achieve here - seriously or jokingly! On this note we should continue to urge our kiths and kins to identify with us, and lets continue to set the agenda together. The time for us, our allies and friend to unite, and forge a common front is NOW. Things are moving slow and fast concurrently - we need to 'converge' for change! We need to stake our claim in the bigger scheme of things in Igboland, Southern Nigeria, Nigeria, and beyond. It all begins here!

Ndi Igbo,
While we continue to thrive in our various fields of endeavours - independently as it has always been, the time to converge politically is NOW. Look around you if you doubt. Let's seize the moment, let's seize cyberspace! Let's get across to Eze Onlytruth and rub minds together. Let's be our brother's keeper, online, and in real world!

Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected

Same can be said of the state of Igboland, and Nigeria! While one should not pray for evil, preparation must be made far in advance for any eventuality. We should hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. Be your brother's keeper!

Udo diri nu!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by odumchi: 12:56am On May 15, 2012
Igbo nmanma nu,
Kedu ka unu mere?

Afam na Nairaland bu Odumchi. Ihe m'choro ikwu bu na ka anyi gbagide aka puta ebe a gosi ohanaeze onwe anyi. Umu Igbo na acho ndi nwere ike idu ha aga agha na ndi nwere ike ichi ha na oge udo. Anyinde no na Nairaland si ka anyi ghoro onye were ike imere anyi ihe: anyi ghoro nwanne'm Onlytruth.

Kitaa anyi chore ndi were Ike imere obodo ha ihe na intaneti na ife kwa. Ebe a bu ebe unu nwere ike iso Eze yana ndi otu ya akpagari. Oburu onwere ajuju unu choro iju o bu ebe a ka unu ga enweta osisa.

Ka Obasi di n'elu gba unu Ike.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 4:52am On May 15, 2012
Ana m etinyekwa onu ozo n'okwu umunne anyi PointB na Odumchi na ekwu, na asi ka anyi bu umu Igbo di njikere oge nile, maka ihe gbasara naijiriya.
Onweghi otu ozo anyi nwere ike isi na akparita uka, makwa kpaa nkata maka odi mma anyi na oganiru anyi, na abughi site na udiri ihe a anyi na eme ugbu a.
Onye obula tinye uche ya na ya, maka na odi nnukwu mkpa. smiley
Zitere anyi ozi, ka anyi deba aha gi na mailist anyi, ka o ga abu onwee ihe anyi nuru, anyi agwa unu, ka unu wee mara ihe unu kwesiri ime.

Anyi na eche ozi unu!

Jisie nu ike. Ekele dikwara unu nile.

Eze Onlytruth. Ndu di n'eziokwu nke mbu na ala igbo. Eze Ndigbo na nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Yeske2(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2012
^^^
Daalu n'ozi i ziterem.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by ektbear: 8:45am On May 15, 2012
Heh.

I like you guys. And no sarcasm is intended here, this type of stuff genuinely warms my heart.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 15, 2012
Dalu nu afam bu "Aguiyi Ndigbo mmiri n'asa Agu n'asa". Kwado nu Biafra umuigbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by odumchi: 5:49am On May 18, 2012
Umu Igbo ebee ka unu no?

Igbo sons and daughters step in and let your voice be heard.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by babapupa: 6:12am On May 18, 2012
See comedy.....

lmao
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by AustineE1: 7:30am On May 18, 2012
babapupa: See comedy.....

lmao
everyone wants to associate with the most progressive tribe in this part of the world but for your notice,you are nt welcomed!!
@igwe onlytruth,igwe online,nwoke oma, anam ekene,nya gazie,ogadili ndi igbo mma!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by PointB: 10:10am On May 27, 2012
Caveat

It has long come to our notice that many parade this forum bearing monikers similar to Igbo names and parade themselves as igbo sons and daughters.

While we have no quarrel with anyone who wants to identify with the uniqueness of Igbo people and culture, we however frown at those who mis-use this opportunity to slander and cause division among the same people they want to associate with.

To this end, kindly be informed that despite his pretense and high wire game of brinkmanship, Okija_juju and his many alias was, and is not fit and proper to be called - Igbo. Time and time again he has cracked under observation, and has no idea what it takes to be an Igboman. A simple userid with an Igbo name does not make him or anyone Igbo.

Anyone who entertains him in the name of bantering or exchanging ideas with an Igboman does so at his/her expense.

This message is without prejudice to what the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland and his illustrious cabinent members may conclude. It is however an advance warning that Okija_juju is a crafty pretender and a dangerous interloper who should be approached with extreme caution by Igbos and their allies!

To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

Pointb
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2012
PointB: Caveat

It has long come to our notice that many parade this forum bearing monikers similar to Igbo names and parade themselves as igbo sons and daughters.

While we have no quarrel with anyone who wants to identify with the uniqueness of Igbo people and culture, we however frown at those who mis-use this opportunity to slander and cause division among the same people they want to associate with.

To this end, kindly be informed that despite his pretense and high wire game of brinkmanship, Okija_juju and his many alias was, and is not fit and proper to be called - Igbo. Time and time again he has cracked under observation, and has no idea what it takes to be an Igboman. A simple userid with an Igbo name does not make him or anyone Igbo.

Anyone who entertains him in the name of bantering or exchanging ideas with an Igboman does so at his/her expense.

This message is without prejudice to what the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland and his illustrious cabinent members may conclude. It is however an advance warning that Okija_juju is a crafty pretender and a dangerous interloper who should be approached with extreme caution by Igbos and their allies!

To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

Pointb

This message is endorsed by the Eze Ndigbo and cabinet. cool

Signed,

Onlytruth, ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by PointB: 11:03am On May 27, 2012
^^^
That fixes it!
Thank you Eze OnlyTruth,

Ndu_chuck is another of such character deceiving none discerning Nairalanders that he is Igbo. His time too will come.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Yeske2(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2012
Eze anyi,
Ogini ka anyi ga eme gbasara ikachapu posti Ndigbo ebe? Iha anaghi atozi ochi, obu zi ihe nwute.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Nobody: 11:54am On May 27, 2012
If you want to join Biafra Liberation in Exile or Radio Biafra london . Add me on facebook "ThankGod Ifeduba* Daalu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2012
Ndigbo ekene o. I want us to use this forum to gather the much needed 3million registration that the bilie organisation is calling for. They said it will serve as a referendum that will be submitted to the UN.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: If you want to join Biafra Liberation in Exile or Radio Biafra london . Add me on facebook "ThankGod Ifeduba* Daalu
great eagle! So its you
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by ugoani(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2012
The ability to be objective and remain focused without distractions will go a long way in making this great forum outstanding and impactfull to igbo people and it original cause which I believe is to help us form a common front for the igbo cause.
Igbo kwenu!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 27, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: great eagle! So its you
greatest kpoza!!! So its you?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2012
Na us o!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by nduchucks: 3:04pm On May 27, 2012
PointB: ^^^
That fixes it!
Thank you Eze OnlyTruth,

Ndu_chuck is another of such character deceiving none discerning Nairalanders that he is Igbo. His time too will come.

Why must you people drag my screen name ndu_chucks in your foolery? Stop insulting nairalanders by implying that they are a stu.pid and senseless lot. If you, dullard, can reach an "informed" conclusion about ndu_chucks, then most nairalanders can do the same. In case you do not know, "Chuck" is the nickname for Charles while "Chuk" is that of Chukwuma for example. You are too stu.pid to know how to spell, let alone lead NL Ndigbo in anything. olodo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by PointB: 6:43pm On May 27, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Why must you people drag my screen name ndu_chucks in your foolery? Stop insulting nairalanders by implying that they are a stu.pid and senseless lot. If you, dullard, can reach an "informed" conclusion about ndu_chucks, then most nairalanders can do the same. In case you do not know, "Chuck" is the nickname for Charles while "Chuk" is that of Chukwuma for example. You are too stu.pid to know how to spell, let alone lead NL Ndigbo in anything. olodo

Silly and lame attempt at misdirection. What happened to the 'Ndu' part of your moniker. I am quite sure you will find a way to twist it to some aboki related name. In any case, I won't do a disservice to this thread by engaging you here. So take this as my last reply to you here.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by odumchi: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Ohanaeze,

Onwere webusiti ndi Eze Ndi Igbo NL mepere. Webusiti a bu nke anyi ji ezigara umu Igbo nile no na uwa ozi. Anyi mepere ihe a ka anyi gosi unu na anyi weputara iru anyi na olu gbasara ndi Igbo any na alu. Anyi choro ka unu bu umu Igbo ga dee aha unu ebe ahu (register) na akwukwo ozi (newsletter)anyi. Anyi choro iji ya erutu Ndi nmadu aka yana iji ya eme ihe bara uru.

Unu ruo na ya, unu ga na ebe edere "newsletter registration" unu e ede aha na emailu unu.
Lekwa ya: [url]igbolist.tk[/url]

Udo diri unu.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Umu Igbo, bikonu jisienu ike debanye aha unu na imeelu unu na ebe ahu, ka anyi wee nwee ike izigara unu ozi ma oburu na ozi daputa.
Ana m ekele Onowu [/b]umu Igbo Nairaland ([b]Odumchi)na ndi ime-obi maka nnukwu mbo ha gbara maka webusaiti a.
Odighi nfe ma ncha. cool
Jisie ike Odumchi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by tpia5: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
if you're really taking this thing serious, then you need a mission statement and quantifiable goals (I'd have said agenda but that has a negative connotation in the general nigerian context).

quantifiable goals meaning something that is achievable in the long term and which you dont have to risk too much investment in before you get a measurable return (doesnt necessarily have to be material issues per se).

just my two cents.

you may also want to tread carefully should you decide to go official, since there are many stumbling blocks along the way. Dont expect it to be easy.

lastly, it goes without saying- there's absolutely no need to make things tribal and by that I mean meetings or gatherings dont have to turn into a slugfest about whichever tribe you dont like, in the absence of direct aggravation.

I still remember checking out an Igbo site on facebook, and to my greatest surprise, what did I see but someone asking for help with abusing one "yoruba f.ool" somewhere. Of course s/he received lots of eager suggestions!

Meanwhile, to the best of my knowledge, it was an exclusively igbo forum with no yoruba present? Of course maybe the offended person had a right to feel that way, but it still looked somehow. undecided

if you must fight because you feel bored when you dont do so, then why not fight tree cutters or something. Take up a widespread cause like global warming.
just saying o.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
tpia@:
if you must fight because you feel bored when you dont do so, then why not fight tree cutters or something. Take up a widespread cause like global warming.
just saying o.

I agree with this last bit. I don't know what "The Igbo Cause" is. Nigeria is a mess in its entirety. I don't know how they find time or opportunity to focus on "The Igbo Cause". It's embarrassing that there are people who are still calling themselves Biafrans, who are still fighting for a(n) Biafran/Igbo cause, who can't put their vendettas aside to deal with a much bigger problem. They may think Igbos are the best tribe or have their own agenda, but they still come from Nigeria, one of the most unstable, feared nations not only in the continent, but in the world. Some priorities need to be straightened.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by achi4u(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
Umuigbo mama nu! nke onye chiri ya zelu.

Ejim ohere a na ekele Eze Ndi Igbo nke NL bu HRH Eze Onlytruth na ndi igwe cabineti ya,ndi dika____ Ichie PointB,Mazi Odumchi,Mazi Dede1 na ndi nze na Ozo ndi ozo. Ma,na asi ka unu jidekwa ka unu ji,unu ekwekwana ka ihere mee ndiigbo no na ogbako forum a bu NL.Marakwanu na ndi kpari na ndi_oso_chi_egbu ga abia n'uzo di ichie ichie inwaa unu ma obu ikpakoba ogbako atumatu anyi n'ile.
Sitee n'ihe nile unu kwugoro gbasara Ochichi nke SE na ndi Ochichi ya,kedu ka anyi ga esi akwusi ndi ajo mmadu n'achi anyi makwa ndi nke na akwado iwehara okwa ochichi no'odinihu?
Biko nu,ka onye odoru anya gba m ukwu n'eze.

udo diri umuigbo ihe oma na amasi

Abu m

Achinwa
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
tpia@:
if you're really taking this thing serious, then you need a mission statement and quantifiable goals (I'd have said agenda but that has a negative connotation in the general nigerian context).

quantifiable goals meaning something that is achievable in the long term and which you dont have to risk too much investment in before you get a measurable return (doesnt necessarily have to be material issues per se).

just my two cents.

you may also want to tread carefully should you decide to go official, since there are many stumbling blocks along the way. Dont expect it to be easy.

lastly, it goes without saying- there's absolutely no need to make things tribal and by that I mean meetings or gatherings dont have to turn into a slugfest about whichever tribe you dont like, in the absence of direct aggravation.

I still remember checking out an Igbo site on facebook, and to my greatest surprise, what did I see but someone asking for help with abusing one "yoruba f.ool" somewhere. Of course s/he received lots of eager suggestions!

Meanwhile, to the best of my knowledge, it was an exclusively igbo forum with no yoruba present? Of course maybe the offended person had a right to feel that way, but it still looked somehow. undecided

just saying o.

Dear tpia,

Thanks for your suggestions and opinion concerning our (Igbo)body here on Nairaland. Your good intentions are well noted.
I don't know when you started following our activities here, but the first thing I did when I assumed "office" as Eze Ndigbo Nairaland was to declare a mission statement/goal. It is encapsulated in two Igbo maxims:

Igwe bu Ike

Umunna bu ike

Both simply means UNITY IS STRENGTH.

I trust that you know Ndigbo very well, and know the value of unity to us a people in Nigeria, especially these days.
It is not a tangible thing, but it is very much responsible for our progress or failure whether inside or outside the Nigerian nation. I personally chose that goal, bearing in mind that it is herculean. Nevertheless, I chose it, because this is not a personal mission. It is a COLLECTIVE mission to create a sane society for Ndigbo and hopefully other Nigerians can copy that and make the country a sane country. There is no way to get unity when everybody is busy stealing and wanting to appropriate lucre to SELF. We have the wrong sets of values imposed on us by armed people and we've had to live with it and even imbibe most of it, leading to some of the most alien and evil practices (kidnapping for instance cry ) finding their homes in Igboland. My constant message to my council members is that "Anyi adighi agba ka anyi wee data ego" -meaning, "we are not in this for monetary or ANY personal gains. None of us will personally benefit from any of our actions, this website for example. We chose to do things this way because GREED and AVARICE have become the two most dangerous evils holding Nigeria hostage today. So we are determined to set a different value system in Igboland and hopefully Nigeria.

I laugh sometimes when people get scared and think that we are some evil merchants and die hard secessionists.
THAT IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH. We are people who are tired of unbridled greed in our corner of Nigeria and want to change the agenda to what our ancestors would be happy about.

Eze Ndigbo Nairaland is a yearly office. I have just clocked six months in office, and I will ensure that whoever succeeds me is NOT someone with the same mindset as those we are trying to remove from Igboland and Nigeria. HE MUST BE A SELFLESS PERSON. When that time comes, I will do my best to make this happen.

Because Nigeria is a highly tribalistic country, our members are temporarily drawn from Igbo land only. We will certainly expand it with time to invite ANY Nigerian who believes in accountability, justice and peace. cool

If we have these in Nigeria, there is no need for Biafra. FACT. cool

So wish us good luck. wink cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
achi4u: Umuigbo mama nu! nke onye chiri ya zelu.

Ejim ohere a na ekele Eze Ndi Igbo nke NL bu HRH Eze Onlytruth na ndi igwe cabineti ya,ndi dika____ Ichie PointB,Mazi Odumchi,Mazi Dede1 na ndi nze na Ozo ndi ozo. Ma,na asi ka unu jidekwa ka unu ji,unu ekwekwana ka ihere mee ndiigbo no na ogbako forum a bu NL.Marakwanu na ndi kpari na ndi_oso_chi_egbu ga abia n'uzo di ichie ichie inwaa unu ma obu ikpakoba ogbako atumatu anyi n'ile.
Sitee n'ihe nile unu kwugoro gbasara Ochichi nke SE na ndi Ochichi ya,kedu ka anyi ga esi akwusi ndi ajo mmadu n'achi anyi makwa ndi nke na akwado iwehara okwa ochichi no'odinihu?
Biko nu,ka onye odoru anya gba m ukwu n'eze.

udo diri umuigbo ihe oma na amasi

Abu m

Achinwa

Mazi ana m ekele gi maka okwu nile i kwuru ebe a.
Biko gbaa mbo ka idetara m immelu na Ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com

O bu udiri mmadu gi ka anyi na acho acho.
Daalu nwanne. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
ogugua88:

I agree with this last bit. I don't know what "The Igbo Cause" is. Nigeria is a mess in its entirety. I don't know how they find time or opportunity to focus on "The Igbo Cause". It's embarrassing that there are people who are still calling themselves Biafrans, who are still fighting for a(n) Biafran/Igbo cause, who can't put their vendettas aside to deal with a much bigger problem. They may think Igbos are the best tribe or have their own agenda, but they still come from Nigeria, one of the most unstable, feared nations not only in the continent, but in the world. Some priorities need to be straightened.

People like you are what we call "Ndi ogba ka o data ego" - translated (because I can almost be certain that you cannot read Igbo ) it means those who would throw their clans, families and friends under the bus just to win the approval of others, or to appear "fair minded". If you were a man, you would be called something much worse (like efulefu, lol).
I say this, not on the strength of your post above, but on your general posts on Nairaland.
Our (IGBO - yes we are still here and will continue to talk! cool) people say that "Onye siri na umunna ya na awi ara, na ara nke onye ahu ka!" -a person who thinks that ALL his kinsmen are mad, that person is suffering from the worst kind of insanity. undecided
Nuff said.

This thread is not really for people like you who thinks that Igbo redemption lies in our disappearance, or total silence and subsumption under other groups in Nigeria. To you, we should never self identify; we should just shut up and tip toe around, unheard. Unfortunately for people like you with the WORST type of inferiority complex and self hate, we are a nation of about 40 million people. cool
Only a fool would believe that such a HUGE nation can ever be silent.
Keep deceiving your self and your few brainless minions on Nairaland. cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Dan Orbih Storms Edo Police Station With Crowd Over 'Rice Diversion' / Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.