Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... (28605 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Onlytruth(m): 3:31am On Jul 30, 2012
I feel I need to echo a point already made by our brother FACE about the constitution:

FACE:

The constitution is being finalised as per:

From this point on, we will no longer discuss our affairs in public and our activities here will be limited while disemination of information here will be based on a need to know/tell. Once finalised, members will be notified via the news letter.

Thanks to all our members and well wishers who contributed to the conference.

So, if anyone wants to continue to follow our activities, he/she has to join the Newsletter.

Dalu nu rinne! cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by macjive01: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2012
Onlytruth:

Bros I wanted to send you an email but I couldn't. The Nairaland platform doesn't allow respose to personal email (abi na "poke"wink; so please you can reach me directly at ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com

Dalu nwanne.

check ur email, sent u a mail.

Regards
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by tpia5: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
So, if anyone wants to continue to follow our activities, he/she has to join the Newsletter

oh.

havent checked the thread in a while.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by Gboliwe: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
Onlytruth:

People like you are what we call "Ndi ogba ka o data ego" - translated (because I can almost be certain that you cannot read Igbo ) it means those who would throw their clans, families and friends under the bus just to win the approval of others, or to appear "fair minded". If you were a man, you would be called something much worse (like efulefu, lol).
I say this, not on the strength of your post above, but on your general posts on Nairaland.
Our (IGBO - yes we are still here and will continue to talk! cool) people say that "Onye siri na umunna ya na awi ara, na ara nke onye ahu ka!" -a person who thinks that ALL his kinsmen are mad, that person is suffering from the worst kind of insanity. undecided
Nuff said.

This thread is not really for people like you who thinks that Igbo redemption lies in our disappearance, or total silence and subsumption under other groups in Nigeria. To you, we should never self identify; we should just shut up and tip toe around, unheard. Unfortunately for people like you with the WORST type of inferiority complex and self hate, we are a nation of about 40 million people. cool
Only a fool would believe that such a HUGE nation can ever be silent.
Keep deceiving your self and your few brainless minions on Nairaland. cool
Eze, has your opinion on this changed?
Is it early to say we made a mistake on voting her?
Just wondering aloud

2ndly, i have never received any email/update/newsletter from you. Could it be i'm not igbo? I have sent mail twice to you to register. Long before now
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... by ugoani(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
where are this guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return / Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan / Dan Orbih Storms Edo Police Station With Crowd Over 'Rice Diversion'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.