Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! (2141 Views)

Funny Cartoon About Nigerian Women On Ghana News Forum (pic) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 4:00am On May 11, 2012
I'm tired of people opening mindless, and ignorant threads everyday - to disrespect Nigerian women.. I know many of us (myself included) have some reservations about some of the bad eggs in their midst - but that doesn't justify the daily tirades on here...

I have a beautiful Naija woman, as a grandmother - and she's the greatest woman to ever walk this planet to me.. My mum, and sisters are also angels... And all the girls, who contributed to who I'm today, and almost gave up their lives for me - are Nigerians. I have been with girls from different races, and countries - but they will never give you the type of happiness, and joy - you would get from a Naija girl. Culture, and nationality are also essential!!

Guys, please choose wisely when dealing with chics - and always remember to sort yourself out before dabbling into relationships..Relationship is not for the weak hearted - play your cards right, and choose wisely... And always remember to stay away from the gluttons, poverty stricken, and gold-digging types.

Like the grandmaster teacher once old me, he said: "Black women are queens, and they deserve to be respected.. A black woman birthed all the races of people on this planet, and so, they deserve to be respected AT ALL TIMES!"

4 Likes

Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 4:04am On May 11, 2012
hmmmm...interesting.
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Ranoscky(m): 4:06am On May 11, 2012
shymmex: I'm tired of people opening mindless, and ignorant threads everyday - to disrespect Nigerian women.. I know many of us (myself included) have some reservations about some of the bad eggs in their midst - but that doesn't justify the daily tirades on here...

I have a beautiful Naija woman, as a grandmother - and she's the greatest woman to ever walk this planet to me.. My mum, and sisters are also angels... And all the girls, who contributed to who I'm today, and almost gave up their lives for me - are Nigerians. I have been with girls from different races, and countries - but they will never give you the type of happiness, and joy - you would get from a Naija girl. Culture, and nationality are also essential!!
U no go talk well? undecided
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by onila(f): 4:18am On May 11, 2012
^^ grin grin
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by onila(f): 4:19am On May 11, 2012
shymmex: I'm tired of people opening mindless, and ignorant threads everyday - to disrespect Nigerian women.. I know many of us (myself included) have some reservations about some of the bad eggs in their midst - but that doesn't justify the daily tirades on here...

Guys, please choose wisely when dealing with chics - and always remember to sort yourself out before dabbling into relationships..Relationship is not for the weak hearted - play your cards right, and choose wisely... And always remember to stay away from the gluttons, poverty stricken, and gold-digging types.

Like the grandmaster teacher once old me, he said: "Black women are queens, and they deserve to be respected.. A black woman birthed all the races of people on this planet, and so, they deserve to be respected AT ALL TIMES!"

smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by jklawson(f): 5:35am On May 11, 2012
Word!!!!!!!!
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On May 11, 2012
Shymmy no mind dem. They were born from men lol.
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 11, 2012
ogugua88: Shymmy no mind dem. They were born from men lol.

Omalicha nma, how are you?

I miss ya shining teeth, and your urkel glasses na.. wink grin
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 11, 2012
jk lawson: Word!!!!!!!!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by tellwisdom: 1:02pm On May 11, 2012
[size=15pt]Is this not the guy chasing codienluks some months ago Bros, she don giive you punny?? [/size]
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=15pt]Is this not the guy chasing codienluks some months ago Bros, she don giive you punny?? [/size]

What are you on about?

And who the hell is 'codienluks'?
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by orekinky: 1:07pm On May 11, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=15pt]Is this not the guy chasing codienluks some months ago Bros, she don giive you punny?? [/size]
. Punny or No Punny, he said it well. BRAVO shymmex.
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Goldieluks: 1:11pm On May 11, 2012
Nice one poster, nice one!

Tellmumu make thunder no fire your short body and worwor face this afternoon.
angry
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Rocktation(f): 1:25pm On May 11, 2012
I see through all these. Stop patronising us.
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Sijo01(f): 1:25pm On May 11, 2012

i knew der ar stil guys out dere who respct women.

Nice one Op. Wish haters wil decode ur msg.
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by lillaowow(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2012

You'd have to xplain ursef, cos me, na ne Lebanese girl from ma secondary skul dey do me stong thing
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by tellwisdom: 1:29pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

What are you on about?

And who the hell is 'codienluks'?

This gurl--> Goldieluks(f) undecided undecided
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 11, 2012
tellwisdom:

This gurl--> Goldieluks(f) undecided undecided

And when did this happen? I dunno I may be having amnesia, or something.

I'll check my post history. grin
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by tellwisdom: 1:34pm On May 11, 2012
orekinky: . Punny or No Punny, he said it well. BRAVO shymmex.

U be Mumu, check his friends. All females. didnt that pass a message to you??

Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 11, 2012
Word and Opposite. Shymmex-Bittyends
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by tellwisdom: 1:39pm On May 11, 2012
Sijo01:

i knew der ar stil guys out dere who respct women.

Nice one Op. Wish haters wil decode ur msg.

Sinjonzin101, sweerie, his words will never help you but yourself will help urself, to gaining yourself a space in the heart of men. #Nuff sed undecided
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 11, 2012
bennyraz: Word and Opposite. Shymmex-Bittyends

I told you I'm not that fool!!!!!!!!!!! How many times do I have to put a disclaimer out there, before you guys stop calling me a next man's SN??

Allow it, it's getting boring now...

Some jobless guy spewed that bs because he was getting ganked, and you fools ran away with it.
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by tellwisdom: 1:42pm On May 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Nice one poster, nice one!

Tellmumu make thunder no fire your short body and worwor face this afternoon.
angry

Typical Ngerian gurl. They cusss instead of applaud undecided undecided
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by tellwisdom: 1:45pm On May 11, 2012
bennyraz: Word and Opposite. Shymmex-Bittyends

grin grin grin Rolls off my car into the express
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by kilimanjaro(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2012
Op, i believe u. I also love nigerian girls, they are beautiful and cultured. Just that the bad ones have recently out-numbered the good ones!
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Mcval(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2012
kilimanjaro: Op, i believe u. I also love nigerian girls, they are beautiful and cultured. Just that the bad ones have recently out-numbered the good ones!
Good talk bro! They are just too many.
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 11, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin Rolls off my car into the express
wear you seat belt o. Life no get duplicate.
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by tellwisdom: 2:06pm On May 11, 2012
kilimanjaro: Op, i believe u. I also love nigerian girls, they are beautiful and cultured. Just that the bad ones have recently out-numbered the good ones!

undecided undecided
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

I told you I'm not that fool!!!!!!!!!!! How many times do I have to put a disclaimer out there, before you guys stop calling me a next man's SN??

Allow it, it's getting boring now...

Some jobless guy spewed that bs because he was getting ganked, and you fools ran away with it.
STFU. Just like the word an opposite of black - White that's what i meant. Read well nxt time
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 11, 2012
bennyraz: STFU. Just like the word an opposite of black - White that's what i meant. Read well nxt time

Jump off a cliff, and get off my nuts!!
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by tellwisdom: 5:05pm On May 11, 2012
No fighting please grin grin
Re: Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: Omalicha nma, how are you?

I miss ya shining teeth, and your urkel glasses na.. wink grin

I'm good, and you? My teeth and glasses still dey o lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Talk About The "Silent Treatment". / A Progressive Perspective On How To Deal With Heartbreak(s) / Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.