Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed (2142 Views)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by luigiajah(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
We all do crazy things for love. I want to know.. Can you kiss your lover when he/she hasn't brushed his/her teeth... Please be truthful
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by def111(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
yes I kiss her anytime, we do more than kiss,
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
eww no! that is disgusting! we won't enjoy the kiss, and I will be afraid to kiss him again.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
def111:
why r u lying? Eh....arent u irritated by bad breath or smth,,,jeez or does it mean u forgot ur sense of smell in the toilet
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by pweedyuz(f): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
yes,i can
mind u,,not evrione s got bad breath wen waking up in d morning
pple do brush b4 going to bed!...*lyk me*

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by saxwizard(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
what is it about kissing sef....na food ??

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by FLAWLES(f): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
YES,wen u brush 'WELL'b4 goin2 bed(4nite)yah month no go smell.trust me
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by kolinz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
smh, wats with all these htreads of nowadays?
If u find out wat u seek, would that make u follow suit or u just want to criticise ppl. This is a personal issue, what ever rocks ur boat, everybody cant be d same or do the same thing. Lead ur life and learn not to probe ppl private life.
Eventually u might make fp (am sure thats what u want), the replies u'll get here wont in any way represent reality
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Hawlahscho(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
def111:

who asked you if you do more than kissing, this is how you fail.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Mrval20(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Have done it a couple of times. Didn't do it because it's enjoyable but because I didn't want to make her feel bad.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Hawlahscho(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
kolinz:
smh, wats with all these htreads of nowadays?
If u find out wat u seek, would that make u follow suit or u just want to criticise ppl. This is a personal issue, what ever rocks ur boat, everybody cant be d same or do the same thing. Lead ur life and learn not to probe ppl private life.
Eventually u might make fp (am sure thats what u want), the replies u'll get here wont in any way represent reality

concentrate on the bold sentence,

so you know that everybody can't do the same thin or be the same and you're still complaining, do you want OP to do the same thing like you? (extra personal). and nobody was dragged in.

The question he asked is not yet too personal as you've made it. I don't want you to change your mind cos everybody can't be the same

#shikena
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Hawlahscho(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
It's simple, kiss is different from kiss, so I can kiss her if WE have not brushed.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Mrval20(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
pweedyuz:
yes,i can
mind u,,not evrione s got bad breath wen waking up in d morning
pple do brush b4 going to bed!...*lyk me*

FLAWLES:
YES,wen u brush 'WELL'b4 goin2 bed(4nite)yah month no go smell.trust me
No matter how hard you brush before going to bed at night, once day breaks, your breath can never ever be as fresh as it ought to be, that is eligible for a passionate kiss; the french-kinda kiss perhaps.
Believe me.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Payshence(f): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sure! Y not??
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by kolinz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hawlahscho:

so you know that everybody can't do the same thin or be the same and you're still complaining, do you want OP to do the same thing like you? (extra personal). and nobody was dragged in.

The question he asked is not yet too personal as you've made it. I don't want you to change your mind cos everybody can't be the same

#shikena
clap for urself
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Hawlahscho(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
kolinz:

clap for urself

Pa Pa Papapa Paaaa

lols
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hawlahscho:

#shikena
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by FLAWLES(f): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote
author=Mrval20 post=27730124]
No matter how hard you brush before going to bed at night, once day
breaks, your breath can never ever be as fresh as it ought to be, that
is eligible for a passionate kiss; the french-kinda kiss perhaps.
Believe me. [/quote] which Toothpaste u de use?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Freshtomato(f): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yes I can

*love is blind* grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by buchisom1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
I do it all the time...na my gal...
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Mrval20(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
FLAWLES:
which Toothpaste u de use?
Just the common close up toothpaste. Brand no matter for this issue sha
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2014

eeeeww!
Gross!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by FLAWLES(f): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2014
Mrval20:

Just the common close up toothpaste. Brand no matter for this issue sha
no wonder,
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Mrval20(m): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2014
FLAWLES:
no wonder,
Exactly the response I expected. Truth is, no matter the brand you use, your breath would only be fresher than that of someone who didn't brush the previous night.
Well, we need not argue...too early. Good morning.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Tallesty1(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
eww no! that is disgusting! we won't enjoy the kiss, and I will be afraid to kiss him again.
Honestly I can't understand our girls at all. They suck and swallow cum because it is kinky but cannot kiss a partner who hasn't brushed because it is gross/disgusting. SMH
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Hardeylove(f): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Y not
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2014
..Wetin hard 4dat 1?? Som guys wey get high libido de bl**p babe wey de menstruate sef..next! undecided..Wetin hard 4dat 1?? Som guys wey get high libido de bl**p babe wey de menstruate sef..next!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Honestly I can't understand our girls at all. They suck and swallow cum because it is kinky but cannot kiss a partner who hasn't brushed because it is gross/disgusting. SMH
bro, I tire pass you.. embarassed
Tallesty1:
bro, I tire pass you..
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
u of all people should understand that all girls r not the same undecided
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u of all people should understand that all girls r not the same undecided
a bad breath or a cum, whch is preferable to u
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by febby419(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
I thought abt it, I don't think I can
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
a bad breath or a cum, whch is preferable to u
none. I will never take modafvcking cum, and bad breath kissing is def a no no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Parents Rejected Him. / 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) / Exposed: Why Married Men Eat Out. (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.