Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. (5351 Views)

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 8:38pm On May 13, 2012
Pastor AIO:

22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? 23 If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you. 24 But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand, 25 since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you-- 27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. 28 "Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me. 29 Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the LORD, 30 since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, 31 they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. 32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; 33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."

Wonderful! So we will surely know who 'hates knowledge' and who doesn't respond to the lord's rebuke when disaster strikes. We will truly see who God is mocking. We will see who will live in safety and be at ease, and we will see who distress and trouble will overwhelm.

You could not have put it any better!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by solomon111(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2012
Pastor AIO:

22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? 23 If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you. 24 But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand, 25 since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you-- 27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. 28 "Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me. 29 Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the LORD, 30 since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, 31 they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. 32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; 33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."

Wonderful! So we will surely know who 'hates knowledge' and who doesn't respond to the lord's rebuke when disaster strikes. We will truly see who God is mocking. We will see who will live in safety and be at ease, and we will see who distress and trouble will overwhelm.
Thank you for pasting those scriptures.
I was actually burdened, to share those scriptures with you guys.
I believe it's a message from the heart of the lord.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ptolomeus(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2012
OmoPastor: @ ptolomeus
you are not an atheist abi? so who do you want to deceive?

what have your friends exposed? and how have they been insulted or disrespected?

why is your english so twisted? cannot pick any reasoning out of this junk.

more blabbing

@ Buzugee "PinP" is a pejorative adjective, at least here. Well I would not call you. My respects.

@ Omopastor do not mean to mislead anyone. I'm not an atheist. I am not guilty you want me to be an atheist. I think what I think I just though you do not like.
Omo pastor or Omo Kutu-kutu?
Lord "pastor's son." I guess you are one of the crooks who tithe charges, so you got angry with me. Tsk, tsk.
But do not cry, son of a pastor ... You go to hell, but before you enjoy the money of fools on earth.
I do not write well because I do not speak English. Using a translator.
Do you prefer to speak Spanish with me? French? Portuguese? Catalan? Italian? I am in the orders, but I doubt that you know something different from their English provincial.
"Blabbing"? Go! You are teaching me English!!
Let's see: blabbing is you! (that's right? I passed the test Mr. Professor)
You are a pathetic brainless. You learn to respect,
OTARIO
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:06am On May 15, 2012
who are the satanic agents. was it not God that created the Satan? abi weiting you they talk.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:32am On May 15, 2012
Amen
ckkris: JESUS IS LORD. Every knee must bow to Lord Most High, Adonai!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2012
Ptolomeus:

@ Buzugee "PinP" is a pejorative adjective, at least here. Well I would not call you. My respects.

@ Omopastor do not mean to mislead anyone. I'm not an atheist. I am not guilty you want me to be an atheist. I think what I think I just though you do not like.
Omo pastor or Omo Kutu-kutu?
Lord "pastor's son." I guess you are one of the crooks who tithe charges, so you got angry with me. Tsk, tsk.
But do not cry, son of a pastor ... You go to hell, but before you enjoy the money of fools on earth.
I do not write well because I do not speak English. Using a translator.
Do you prefer to speak Spanish with me? French? Portuguese? Catalan? Italian? I am in the orders, but I doubt that you know something different from their English provincial.
"Blabbing"? Go! You are teaching me English!!
Let's see: blabbing is you! (that's right? I passed the test Mr. Professor)
You are a pathetic brainless. You learn to respect,
OTARIO
sup ma nigga Ptolomeus grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 2:06pm On May 15, 2012
Ptolomeus is fitting right in to this our Nairaland. I was at first a bit worried that typical nigerian rudeness and insensitivity would drive him away, and further tarnish our reputation amongst foreigners.

But now I see that my worries were misplaced. Ptolomeus is probably a direct descendant of a nigerian because the way he is so capable of answering insults with insults is so 9ja-ish. It warms my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by DeepSight(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2012
^^^ And i'm really glad to learn the clarification that he is using a translating software, hance the grammatical errors
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2012
Pastor AIO: Ptolomeus is fitting right in to this our Nairaland. I was at first a bit worried that typical nigerian rudeness and insensitivity would drive him away, and further tarnish our reputation amongst foreigners.

But now I see that my worries were misplaced. Ptolomeus is probably a direct descendant of a nigerian because the way he is so capable of answering insults with insults is so 9ja-ish. It warms my heart.
he was one of those slaves taken from nigeria to go work the coccaina fields in uruguay grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 2:17pm On May 15, 2012
Deep Sight: ^^^ And i'm really glad to learn the clarification that he is using a translating software, hance the grammatical errors

exactly, and so responses like this:
buzugee: sup ma nigga Ptolomeus grin

. . . are not likely to make sense to him.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Enigma(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2012
buzugee: he was one of those slaves taken from nigeria to go work the coccaina fields in uruguay grin

The "nigga" (only to borrow your exression used affectionately as I see) does know how to throw insults even when he himself has not been provoked; so, really no need for "colo mentality" that he is from Mars or wherever in considering whether to repay him in kind. smiley

cool
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2012
you underestimate the amigos from Uruguay. he gangsta
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Enigma(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2012
buzugee: . . . he gangsta

Exactly my point!

He a homie --- especially when it comes to throwing insults. smiley

cool
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2012
Enigma:

The "nigga" (only to borrow your exression used affectionately as I see) does know how to throw insults even when he himself has not been provoked; so, really no need for "colo mentality" that he is from Mars or wherever in considering whether to repay him in kind. smiley

cool
grin grin He do have his PMS days. i remember one time he was PMSing on me. like dude wtf ? i thought we were buddies shocked i think he smoke coccaina grin grin just kiddin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Enigma(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2012
grin grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 15, 2012
kai.. una don craze finiss.. grin grin grin grin
stop making jokes please,, its satanic. wink
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ptolomeus(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2012
buzugee: he was one of those slaves taken from nigeria to go work the coccaina fields in uruguay grin

Estimate.
It was you who reached out and invited me to be friends. I accepted at heart, I have a word. I understand that there are issues on which you and I may think differently, but I have only one word, I thought his friend and I confess to you that I was surprised with what you have written me.
Uruguay is not grown in cocaine ... You should learn.
I am writing to you clearly, IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE, I do not write insults in Spanish ... that's cobrades.
I regret his change of heart, but I also understand that not everybody have one word ...
I will not mention here its origin or where you live, nor do I care for my degradation. I am not the forum for that.
be happy
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ptolomeus(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2012
Enigma:

Exactly my point!

He a homie --- especially when it comes to throwing insults. smiley

cool

Lord dishonest.
I see you are following my footsteps in the forum. That is an attitude typical of dogs, when they follow their masters. Enigma ... try to grow, grow ... It is good to have attitudes of pet.
Please stop nibbling my pants, I like dogs, but not to that extreme.
Are you masochistic?
I told you
THE EAGLES NOT HUNT FLY .
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ptolomeus(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2012
Pastor AIO: Ptolomeus is fitting right in to this our Nairaland. I was at first a bit worried that typical nigerian rudeness and insensitivity would drive him away, and further tarnish our reputation amongst foreigners.

Dear Pastor AIO.
I appreciate your consideration.
I have always admired their positions, and inner peace.
Are you an admirable person.
Indeed, I have African blood in my veins. On the paternal side, my grandmother was a slave.
As you know, I have dedicated my life to the study of Africa. The follies of a couple of fools I never will change the infinite affection I have for Nigeria and the African continent.
There are fools everywhere, even in Nigeria.
I appreciate your respect, consideration, and all its activities, which I enjoy tremendously.
I reiterate to you that the existence of two flies do not affect my appreciation for the forum, and all the friends I have here.
A warm hug!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ptolomeus(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2012
Deep Sight: ^^^ And i'm really glad to learn the clarification that he is using a translating software, hance the grammatical errors
Dear friend.
That is true. I have clarified many times. I do not speak English.
I use a translator.
Maybe someone understand that translate what you write, and also translate what I write is not easy.
It would not make sense to do all that to call someone "stupid" or making fun of people. My purpose is another.
Nor do I have two nicknames (I could not have two nicks) as many here have ...
I appreciate your kindness.
A sincere hug.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2012
musKeeto: kai.. una don craze finiss.. grin grin grin grin
stop making jokes please,, its satanic. wink
LOL

Ptolomeus:

Estimate.
It was you who reached out and invited me to be friends. I accepted at heart, I have a word. I understand that there are issues on which you and I may think differently, but I have only one word, I thought his friend and I confess to you that I was surprised with what you have written me.
Uruguay is not grown in cocaine ... You should learn.
I am writing to you clearly, IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE, I do not write insults in Spanish ... that's cobrades.
I regret his change of heart, but I also understand that not everybody have one word ...
I will not mention here its origin or where you live, nor do I care for my degradation. I am not the forum for that.
be happy
HEY AAMIGOOSSSSS you dont see the joke in my speech ? i am playing with you. dont take it serious wink this is nigerian sense of humor. its wacky
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ptolomeus(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2012
buzugee: LOL

HEY AAMIGOOSSSSS you dont see the joke in my speech ? i am playing with you. dont take it serious wink this is nigerian sense of humor. its wacky

Hey ... You put me in an embarrassing situation.
Is that through discussion with Enigma, I assumed you meant it ...
I feel so ashamed now ... I did not understand ...
I beg your pardon.
You understand that it is very difficult (through translator) to follow the thread and understand some jokes.
I beg your pardon!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 1:46am On May 16, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Hey ... You put me in an embarrassing situation.
Is that through discussion with Enigma, I assumed you meant it ...
I feel so ashamed now ... I did not understand ...
I beg your pardon.
You understand that it is very difficult (through translator) to follow the thread and understand some jokes.
I beg your pardon!
ahhh its ok mi amigos. glad all is resolved. maybe one day i can speak spanish as much as you speak english eh ? that will be nice. then i can go to central and south america and say hello to the mamasitaz. calienteeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by logicboy: 4:06am On May 16, 2012
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ptolomeus(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2012
buzugee: ahhh its ok mi amigos. glad all is resolved. maybe one day i can speak spanish as much as you speak english eh ? that will be nice. then i can go to central and south america and say hello to the mamasitaz. calienteeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

Hahaha ... Of course if ... I help you with Spanish, with pleasure. And regarding his trip to Uruguay, I already told you that I will count on your host. Regarding the "mommies" have something for everyone lol!

Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Hahaha ... Of course if ... I help you with Spanish, with pleasure. And regarding his trip to Uruguay, I already told you that I will count on your host. Regarding the "mommies" have something for everyone lol!
hmmmm mmm mmmmm aint nothing like spanish mamsitaz. latino heaatttttttttt ( eddie guerrero RIP )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Odd Side Of Christianity; Child Preachers / What Does The Moon And Star Mean To Islam / Nigerians, What Is God Doing About Our Current Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.