Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. (5348 Views)

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by logicboy: 6:05pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

How was that necessary? If you don't believe in tithe, stop paying it and let those who believe in it pay.

@ OP, thank you very much. We should all be the watchmen on the wall, watching each other's back!

rastamouse, so you are part of the tithe preachers?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 6:35pm On May 12, 2012
Watching and stabbing backs. hmmm.

rastamouse:

How was that necessary? If you don't believe in tithe, stop paying it and let those who believe in it pay.

@ OP, thank you very much. We should all be the watchmen on the wall, watching each other's back!

It is more than a matter of personal preference. The various doctrines of tithe are lies from the very pit of hell. Naive and innocent people are taught that tithing will lead them to financial breakthrough, that it will keep 'the devourer' away etc etc etc.
Furthermore the pecuniary tithe practiced by these liars is nothing like the tithe of the Hebrews which was a tithe on agricultural produce. So that is another lie. If people are going around lying and teaching lies as gospel then they must be questioned about it anywhere and everywhere where they go around to open their mouths claiming to be christians while they lead people to perdition.
All these Satanic agents must be exposed.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 6:41pm On May 12, 2012
logicboy:

rastamouse, so you are part of the tithe preachers?

I have a personal view about paying tithe. When I pay tithe, I get more financially blessed. When I refuse to tithe, well let's say I don't get blessed that much. This has not failed in a day. Currently, my earnings in a month has gone up about 4,000 times this year alone. This is apart from the fact that I have more time because of less work schedule.

All these started when I started paying tithe. Every time that I have disobeyed, my finances have been affected. I guess I am wise so I will do the thing which gets me more money. I really don't care what my pastor does with my money, he will account for it to GOD anyway.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 6:43pm On May 12, 2012
Pastor AIO: Watching and stabbing backs. hmmm.

It is more than a matter of personal preference. The various doctrines of tithe are lies from the very pit of hell. Naive and innocent people are taught that tithing will lead them to financial breakthrough, that it will keep 'the devourer' away etc etc etc.
Furthermore the pecuniary tithe practiced by these liars is nothing like the tithe of the Hebrews which was a tithe on agricultural produce. So that is another lie. If people are going around lying and teaching lies as gospel then they must be questioned about it anywhere and everywhere where they go around to open their mouths claiming to be christians while they lead people to perdition.
All these Satanic agents must be exposed.

Pastor I don't stab back oh cheesy grin. I only watch back and will want you to watch my back as well.

I have a very simple question for you. Why will paying tithe send me to hell?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

I have a personal view about paying tithe. When I pay tithe, I get more financially blessed. When I refuse to tithe, well let's say I don't get blessed that much. This has not failed in a day. Currently, my earnings in a month has gone up about 4,000 times this year alone. This is apart from the fact that I have more time because of less work schedule.

All these started when I started paying tithe. Every time that I have disobeyed, my finances have been affected. I guess I am wise so I will do the thing which gets me more money. I really don't care what my pastor does with my money, he will account for it to GOD.

Sorry, is stagger your brother? COs both of you are pathological liars....
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

Pastor I don't stab back oh cheesy grin. I only watch back and will want you to watch my back as well.

Did God ask for your tithe? According to your lot, obey God not man.. If tithe's not scriptural and you're paying it, you're committing sin..

You may be a rastamouse, but you tell elephant lies..
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 6:48pm On May 12, 2012
musKeeto:

Sorry, is stagger your brother? COs both of you are pathological liars....

Why are you calling me a liar? Anyway it was supposed to come up as 400 times
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 6:51pm On May 12, 2012
musKeeto:
Did God ask for your tithe? According to your lot, obey God not man.. If tithe's not scriptural and you're paying it, you're committing sin..

You may be a rastamouse, but you tell elephant lies..

Shut up there! What do you know about the Scriptures? Who told you tithe is not in the scriptures?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 12, 2012
Ask your Xtian brothers:: Goshen and co.. not the crook JoAgbaje and his three musketeers: newmi, mabell and proPastorChris.. cheesy
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 6:55pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

Where did I say that it will lead you to hell? I said that Tithe-liars are leading people to perdition.

Why does it lead you to perdition?

Paying tithes has caused so much pain and misery in people that I know. So many people have lost their hard earned savings to evil charlatans posing as christians. You claimed to be blessed by paying tithe. Naturally I don't believe you and think you're a liar. Though it is not you who lies but the spirit that is in you.

So many people are confused and do not know the cause of their distress. When they are lied to and told to pay tithe in order to relieve their malaise then they are being led to perdition. It grieves me to see my people so misled and abused.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 6:56pm On May 12, 2012
musKeeto: Ask your Xtian brothers:: Goshen and co.. not the crook JoAgbaje and his three musketeers: newmi, mabell and proPastorChris.. cheesy

musKeeto grin

By the way I am still calculating how my income how grown. I think it is supposed to be 400 percent (X4) and not 400 times grin. But that fact is true that my income has more than quadripled this year
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

musKeeto grin

By the way I am still calculating how my income how grown. I think it is supposed to be 400 percent (X4) and not 400 times grin. But that fact is true that my income has more than quadripled this year
You're forgiven. Post on and lie no more grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 7:00pm On May 12, 2012
Pastor AIO:

Where did I say that it will lead you to hell? I said that Tithe-liars are leading people to perdition.

Why does it lead you to perdition?

Paying tithes has caused so much pain and misery in people that I know. So many people have lost their hard earned savings to evil charlatans posing as christians. You claimed to be blessed by paying tithe. Naturally I don't believe you and think you're a liar. Though it is not you who lies but the spirit that is in you.

So many people are confused and do not know the cause of their distress. When they are lied to and told to pay tithe in order to relieve their malaise then they are being led to perdition. It grieves me to see my people so misled and abused.

You are really threading on dangerous grounds. You have no idea who I am and you pass your judgment that I am a natural liar? Why will I lie about paying tithe? It is not like I am collecting the tithe but I am the one giving it. I really think that you should reflect on the way that you judge people. You might not realize it but it can be a very dangerous thing...I guess that is what JESUS and Paul said about passing judgment on others! grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 7:01pm On May 12, 2012
musKeeto:
You're forgiven. Post on and lie miscalculate no more grin

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 7:16pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

You are really threading on dangerous grounds. You have no idea who I am and you pass your judgment that I am a natural liar? Why will I lie about paying tithe? It is not like I am collecting the tithe but I am the one giving it. I really think that you should reflect on the way that you judge people. You might not realize it but it can be a very dangerous thing...I guess that is what JESUS and Paul said about passing judgment on others! grin

I didn't say you're a natural liar! Maybe that is a freudian slip from you. I said Naturally, I think you're a liar. What is natural is for me to think you're a liar. Why? Because I have heard so many ridiculous claims for tithing in my life, yet I have only seen misery coming from it. So naturally when I hear astronomical claims (4000x) for the benefits of tithing, I think, 'here's another liar'.

You have since revised your claim downwards, and now you cannot even back your reduced claim wholeheartedly but rather you say, 'I think it is supposed to be 400 percent . . '. You think?! So you don't know your income. So how do you calculate to give a tenth of it if as you write you are still calculating 'how it has grown'? How did you calculate last month's tithe without knowing how much your salary is?

I have reflected before making this judgement on you and I'm afraid the result is still that you are mendacious. And it is not just what you have said but the whole history of mendacity that I've come accustomed to hearing from tithing 'christians'. They all contribute to the judgement that I know make.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 7:30pm On May 12, 2012
Pastor AIO:

I didn't say you're a natural liar! Maybe that is a freudian slip from you. I said Naturally, I think you're a liar. What is natural is for me to think you're a liar. Why? Because I have heard so many ridiculous claims for tithing in my life, yet I have only seen misery coming from it. So naturally when I hear astronomical claims (4000x) for the benefits of tithing, I think, 'here's another liar'.

You have since revised your claim downwards, and now you cannot even back your reduced claim wholeheartedly but rather you say, 'I think it is supposed to be 400 percent . . '. You think?! So you don't know your income. So how do you calculate to give a tenth of it if as you write you are still calculating 'how it has grown'? How did you calculate last month's tithe without knowing how much your salary is?

I have reflected before making this judgement on you and I'm afraid the result is still that you are mendacious. And it is not just what you have said but the whole history of mendacity that I've come accustomed to hearing from tithing 'christians'. They all contribute to the judgement that I know make.

Well of course you are wrong! This is a personal thing to me. Paying tithe has done me more good and no harm at all. Why would I want to throw my money to another man when I had received nothing? Just hold your peace on tithing for me. I know what it has done for me and no sane person in my condition will stop paying it smiley
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Heathen(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

musKeeto grin

Sure it has!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 7:36pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

Well of course you are wrong! This is a personal thing to me. Paying tithe has done me more good and no harm at all. [b]Why would I want to throw my money to another man when I had received nothing? [/b]Just hold your peace on tithing for me. I know what it has done for me and no sane person in my condition will stop paying it smiley

There are many reasons why this could happen. In fact there are many irrational reasons why people do the many irrational things that they do. That you do and support something irrational does not mean that there must be something of value in it. Maybe you're just brainwashed. Why would Jim Jones' followers kill themselves and their children? Is that rational?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 7:50pm On May 12, 2012
Pastor AIO:

There are many reasons why this could happen. In fact there are many irrational reasons why people do the many irrational things that they do. That you do and support something irrational does not mean that there must be something of value in it. Maybe you're just brainwashed. Why would Jim Jones' followers kill themselves and their children? Is that rational?

Whatever it is, I choose to pay my tithe and that is what I intend to do for the rest of my life!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 10:19pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

Whatever it is, I choose to pay my tithe and that is what I intend to do for the rest of my life!

Good for you, just don't go on to become a nuisance to other people who bother to exercise fiscal responsibility.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by solomon111(m): 12:46am On May 13, 2012
Callotti: Glad to know Satan has 'power'!
Serves YOUR dumb 'GOD' right!
Next time, he may get his 'creation' project right the FIRST TIME WITHOUT THE SECOND COMING!!! kiss
Or without flip-flopping between the OLD and NEW testament like a confused BAT! cool
What happened to you,that makes you to curse God the way you do?
Would you mind sharing?
I,would really love to know.(that is,if you dont mind).
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Callotti: 4:52am On May 13, 2012
solomon111: What happened to you,that makes you to curse God the way you do?
Would you mind sharing?
I,would really love to know.(that is,if you dont mind).

Dealing with so-called shyte-holes of hypocrites aka Christians on/off the cyber of course, who think they can bully everyone to worship their DENSE God in all those their ashawo-mongering, HOLY-NWENJE occultic shrines, aka churches. kiss
I was a free-thinker way before I encountered the nauseating bigotry of so-called Christians ALL around me!
I refused to be a prisoner to such a religion full of DAFT, brainwashed follow-follow ritualists!
Tufiakwaaaah!!! The hatred grows stronger every day, the more I encounter them. Especially, via the cyber airways!
Complete swineherds!

My newfound freedom from the hocus-pocus enigma that shrouded the uselessness of CHRISTIAN life is AWESOME.
I have a greeeeeeeat life and I can still DETEST Christians.
Ta Nu Jaaaaaah Jaaaaah Of Opobo!!!

Freeeeee at last!!! cool

I still love my Christian families ONLY because we are related by blood. The rest? May our paths NEVER cross! Ameeeeeeeen!!! cool

Take Kia! Back to work! 11PM. Time for Round 2 and 7 hours to close!

Life is sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!! cool
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorKun(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2012
rastamouse:

I am not stopping any body from paying but if tithe preachers are free and allowed to peddle their lies about 'christian' tihing, then I should be free to also teach believers the truth and expose the deception that is being used to defraud them.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ayomivic(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2012
logicboy:

You scared of me?
Are you not an athiest?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by logicboy: 1:32pm On May 13, 2012
rastamouse:

musKeeto grin

Muskeeto is too nice. He caught you lying and allowed you to go without verbal punishment! grin

Did God throw down the extra income for you because of your tithes? Or was it because of your hardwork that you "quadrupled"...cough....your income?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by logicboy: 1:32pm On May 13, 2012
Ayomivic:
Are you not an athiest?

I am but does that mean that I am a satanic agent?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 13, 2012
logicboy:

Muskeeto is too nice. He caught you lying and allowed you to go without verbal punishment! grin

Did God throw down the extra income for you because of your tithes? Or was it because of your hardwork that you "quadrupled"...cough....your income?
Lol.. i think i was probably sick after biting some of my favourite crook JoAgbaje's scripturally poisonous posts. I'm trying to get some good points from the great Leprechaun so I can get well soon..

by the way [size=5pt]thought you were supposed to be off for a week.. i dey think to join you so i go fit recuperate[/size]
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by logicboy: 2:05pm On May 13, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol.. i think i was probably sick after biting some of my favourite crook JoAgbaje's scripturally poisonous posts. I'm trying to get some good points from the great Leprechaun so I can get well soon..

by the way [size=5pt]thought you were supposed to be off for a week.. i dey think to join you so i go fit recuperate[/size]

I am not a christian anymore and so my week starts on monday.

Going to do some resting and shopping this coming week. A week off from nairaland
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 13, 2012
Have fun...
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 2:42pm On May 13, 2012
logicboy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

I am still glad that it was Muskeeto that got me on the ropes and not you tongue By the way, ensure your break from NL and may you come back a changed person...you can add Amen!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by solomon111(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2012
Callotti:

Dealing with so-called shyte-holes of hypocrites aka Christians on/off the cyber of course, who think they can bully everyone to worship their DENSE God in all those their ashawo-mongering, HOLY-NWENJE occultic shrines, aka churches. kiss
I was a free-thinker way before I encountered the nauseating bigotry of so-called Christians ALL around me!
I refused to be a prisoner to such a religion full of DAFT, brainwashed follow-follow ritualists!
Tufiakwaaaah!!! The hatred grows stronger every day, the more I encounter them. Especially, via the cyber airways!
Complete swineherds!

My newfound freedom from the hocus-pocus enigma that shrouded the uselessness of CHRISTIAN life is AWESOME.
I have a greeeeeeeat life and I can still DETEST Christians.
Ta Nu Jaaaaaah Jaaaaah Of Opobo!!!

Freeeeee at last!!! cool

I still love my Christian families ONLY because we are related by blood. The rest? May our paths NEVER cross! Ameeeeeeeen!!! cool

Take Kia! Back to work! 11PM. Time for Round 2 and 7 hours to close!

Life is sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!! cool
WONDERFUL!
My reply to you will be from PROVERBS 1:22-30.
I would have love to paste it here,but i cant do that with my phone.
I hope you and every atheist and agnoistic on this board will read that.
You can google it, if you dont have a Bible.
Cheers!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 5:02pm On May 13, 2012
solomon111: WONDERFUL!
My reply to you will be from PROVERBS 1:22-30.
I would have love to paste it here,but i cant do that with my phone.
I hope you and every atheist and agnoistic on this board will read that.
You can google it, if you dont have a Bible.
Cheers!

22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? 23 If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you. 24 But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand, 25 since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you-- 27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. 28 "Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me. 29 Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the LORD, 30 since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, 31 they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. 32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; 33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."

Wonderful! So we will surely know who 'hates knowledge' and who doesn't respond to the lord's rebuke when disaster strikes. We will truly see who God is mocking. We will see who will live in safety and be at ease, and we will see who distress and trouble will overwhelm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family / How Come Atheists Are Celebrating Christmas? / Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2017, "A Year Of Flourishing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.