Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend (1869 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by sholeee(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2007
at my age 26, i have never had a girlfriend.got a gud job ,have a masters,bold guy.i dnt think i am ugly.but y?
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by btayo1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2007
Do you mean u never had sex with a girl or you have never been out with a girl- because the two are different; so please explain
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by opokonwa(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
@poster

Is it a crime?
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by omega25red(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
thats not the worst thing that could happen to you

Why don't you see if a friend of yours can hook you up (best way to meet girls)
or join a dating site(risky)
or just don't worry about the potential rejection and talk to a girl and see what happens but never ever
ever ever ever tell a woman what you can and can't do for her because she might just laugh in your face or if she gets down with you, she would dig the gold that is your wallet.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by yimiton(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
It's your first post and you're complaining about never having a girl friend!

Nobody can tell why you never had a girlfriend but maybe:
You were probably too busy with academics to think about it or your religious background as well as upbringing discouraged it.

On the other hand, maybe you had a lot of female friends and they all thought you were dating the other girl and you ended up being 'just friends' with all of them.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by Joey82(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2007
@poster,

if u've always desired to have ladies and never ask them out, could b that u're not bold as u claim.

on the other hand, if u've never desired to have them ladies at all (which i think is not possible), could b that u dont have natural male feelings, mayb u self-service a lot.

if it is that u feel u're not yet ready to handle the emotions of a relationship, then u're not taking a risk and that's very risky.

whichever way, i feel its not natural that @ 26, u've never had a girl friend, and the solution lies in u, we may not have any advice to give u that could b of help cos we dont know ur reasons of not having a chick all the years. So search within u and bring out the man in u.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by donjazzie(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
so?

whenever you need one you'll go for it
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by omuanp(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2007
then when u are ready, toast one and stop posting nonsence on nairaland.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by sholeee(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ btayo1,i have never had sex with any girl though i have taken a couple of girsl out
@ookponwa- i thot it was weird
@omega25red-the only ones i successfully dated were the ones who did the asking indirectly,all the ones i asked never gave me a yes
@yimiton-i thin it was the academic thing to an extent because when guys were tearing eyes ,i was just there--i regret university
@joey82 i hate emotional issues,i dnt want my heart broken
@donjazzie- i have been asking one out for 3 yrs now,she has been postin me,i love her,but i dnt think she feels the same
@omouanp -i ave been reejected several times
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by Joey82(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
sholeee:

@joey82 i hate emotional issues,i dnt want my heart broken

my guy, heart breaks like i always say are meant for humans not dogs o.k?
ur heart must always be broken 4 u to learn and get exposed.
just start taking the risk now.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by Winnergal(f): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2007
@shoolee

I was going to ask if it was for religious reasons, because that would be understandable. But you've already answered the question
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by sholeee(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
how can u know a real woman?i learnt we have terrible girls that can do everything for u and reeive anything frm u,but their heart will be far from u
i hate girs that double date
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by sholeee(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2007
Winnergal:

@shoolee

I was going to ask if it was for religious reasons, because that would be acceptable. But you've already answered the question
religion is also a factor to an extent
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by yimiton(f): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ sholeee,
sholeee:

how can u know a real woman?i learnt we have terrible girls that can do everything for u and reeive anything frm u,but their heart will be far from u
i hate girs that double date
Fear is a terrible impediment. If you don't try, you'll never find out.
Just as there are lots of bad girls out there (as well as guys at that) there are good girls too.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by tjaycent1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2007
VERY SIMPLE GO OUT THERE AND WRITE "GIRL WANTED". simple
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by sholeee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
@tjaycent i am serious guy
@yimiton, hw can one get a gud girl?
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by feilong1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
U mean u dont know, lux? Imperial Lather? Dudu Osun? or even Ariel? What about vaseline, Haba Mana dis guy the lie walai.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by Busta(f): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2007
sholeee:

@tjaycent i am serious guy
@yimiton, hw can one get a good girl?

really @ 26yrs?
Do u feel maybe u might be gay sometimes?

Being that u've never been with a girl, I'll suggest that u stop chasing love, let it come to u.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by opokonwa(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2007
sholeee:

@ookponwa- i thot it was weird

@poster

I thought so too when I was probably your age.

Now, na me dey censor them.

You are very normal I guess only started late
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by funmeme(f): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
and u said u r' bold, am sure u are not bold enough to approach a girl, if u are, u would have gotten before now.

if u can't approach a lady,write a letter,

send ur younger once,

beg ur friend to hook u up,

take one girl in ur area as friend, give her sometimes and tell her ur interested in her

so many ways to hook up with girls don't dull urself boy!
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by yimiton(f): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ Poster,
Start by making friends with ladies. Just friend, take your time to know them and narrow your friendship down to one finally. That is the one that you most feel comfortable with. Then, ask her out when you're sure she's the one.

There's actually nothing like a totally good person, neighther is there anyone that is totally bad. There must be some qualities you want in your lady. If you find up to 70% in one, hook up with her.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by otokx(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2007
Its never too late to start but shine your eye and don't take too much rubbish.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by niceman: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
@poster . The problem with u is that u lost ur teenage years to acedemic and over seriousness . I have a colleague in the office with same problem now . at 34 now he has no girl friend . he got disvirgined last year by a sales girl that sells in a shop bellow his flat . the girl noticed he was so naive and toasted him and even took him to a guest house to have sex . The guy grew up same way like u . i asked him about his university days , he said all he did was read and read . The point is what u need to do at age 2 if u dont do it and u want to start at age 6 it will pose problem and what u need to have started at age 16 it will be difficult starting at age 23 .

what u need to do now is move faster than u are doing now . Never let a lady notice that u are naive . never let her know u have not being there before . make her think u are a real man .go out there and make friendship with ladies not just friends but relationships.  if u dont move now u might end up like my friend who is frustrated at 34 . his family calls him most time asking him to bring a fiancy home .

Pls be smart .
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by Nautillus(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2007
MAKE AN EFFORT!!!!!

THATS ALL.
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by sholeee(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2007
thanks pple,sometimes i think i might not get myself a good lady,I have beeen chasing her for 3 yrs now,no show.she just like being friends ,should i still hope or forget abt this girl of my dreams
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by ONUNOT(f): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
sholeee:

thanks people,sometimes i think i might not get myself a good lady,I have beeen chasing her for 3 years now,no show.she just like being friends ,should i still hope or forget about this girl of my dreams

Maybe you have missed the girl/woman for you waiting on this lady to notice and reciprocate your feelings after 3 years. Sometimes women, (and I am one), are funny. They notice you are not noticing them and they like you more. Go look at and communicate with other women. You may just find yourself with your life mate, (and I am not talking just about the 3 year lady). Good luck!!!
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by theboy0808(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2007
wonders shall never cease
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by janami(f): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
@poster
u are probably just scared that wen u approach a girl she will turn u down. probably just timid. hey, just give it a try. i am betting there is a girl dt u admire already but u are afraid to approach, just walk up to her and give it a shot smiley
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by FactorChic(f): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
He's scared of being rejected

or maybe he puts the U in Ugly grin I mean ugliness of d highest order, ugliness that canot be redeemed grin grin

Or u have body odor, bad breath, LMAO

or u're gay! grin
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by Pain(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2007
So?
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by zignor(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2007
@poster . . .You don't have what it takes to get a good babe . . .simple! undecided

lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend by sampo4eva(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2007
siqno has said the truth it might be you dont have what it takes to be a lady boyfriend
secondly it might be your reaction toward them that make them feel you dont have their time
the most essential point is that you are not ready if you are then try talk to a girl
one love to all nairaland members stay cooooooooooooooooooooooooool

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age / Check Out The Female Brain [what Do You Think] / Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.