Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? (16747 Views)

Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by DAY12(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2012
Intelligent, great Curve ( Boobs & butt ) & Good behavior wink
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by KevinII(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The hair needs to be combed and how would I know if he has clean teeth with his mouth closed?
Ma'am that hair can be anymore combed! As neat as he appears I can assure you his teeth is clean if he has any. He is hereby auctioned to you
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Phrankin(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2012
Exponental: Facial look
body structure
carriage (d way she walks)
Spot on, thats in the physical aspects.
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by hamsky: 5:43pm On May 12, 2012
Tidy, well mannered, fit
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Jumaisha(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2012
Good heart, intelligence and good face
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by sammirano: 5:55pm On May 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The hair needs to be combed and how would I know if he has clean teeth with his mouth closed?

this is really offensive to the eyes
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by cindyrella(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2012
Kevin_II:

how will you know when you look like aluwe?

undecided I can see dat your stupidity really has no cure.... Smh
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by cindyrella(f): 6:24pm On May 12, 2012
economia: how u go know, when u wowo pass yam tuba.

Who is this fool??
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On May 12, 2012
Super1759:
People like you spend your savings in marykay and all that after all you wor-wor pass devil.you don't know what beauty is all about.
Bingo!!
Monkey,infact chimpanzee!!!
African e.mbecile!!
U still weak, shoot for bars dat deserve my attention Lil boi!

1 Like

Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by buchi4action(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2012
Churchious mind, loving & caring.
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Fulaman198(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2012
1. Her character/Personality
2. Her morals and relationship with God
3. Her body from head to toe

2 Likes

Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2012
Since we are not factoring Character and Personality (two key factors to overall beauty) then I'd have to go with
Lips,mammary-glands n'a55

1 Like

Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Fulaman198(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Since we are not factoring Character and Personality (two key factors to overall beauty) then I'd have to go with

LOL that is the first time I have seen a woman's chest area being referred to as Mammary Glands ROFL good one indeed sir.
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 12, 2012
Fulaman198: 1. Her character/Personality
2. Her morals and relationship with God
3. Her body from head to toe

Amen. wink
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by ReLaTE(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Since we are not factoring Character and Personality (two key factors to overall beauty) then I'd have to go with
lie
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by lagcity(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2012
If you say hello to someone and that person says "hi!" back, then that person is beautiful. It seems like most ppl in America are zombies nowadayz.
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Brixtonyute(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2012
Nice body and cute face...

Intelligent, knowledgeable, and cultured...

A very good pum that makes me want more... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Tropilo(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2012
kaiter: mollah!mollah!! and more mollah![img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]

Nawa for u o! Just check ur time (4.19pm) of posting. It corresponds with your answer. 419!
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Fulaman198(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2012
lagcity: If you say hello to someone and that person says "hi!" back, then that person is beautiful. It seems like most ppl in America are zombies nowadayz.

America is an individualistic country anyways. But I have to disagree, from what I have seen with America, peoples friendliness varies from region to region...It's the same way with Nigeria.
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by stpat1(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

idowuogbo
chai u too get bad mouth sha. I can't wait to see you. I don beg u to send me your number. saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Tropilo(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2012
Beauty is skin deep, but i'll say:
1. Neat looks (simply dressed).
2. Good skin (not toned/bleached).
3. Charming smile from the heart (not forced).
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 12, 2012
First of all: curves. When she walks, you'll be having thoughts about how you got so lucky. When she gets on that dinner gown, pride and lust comes in quick succession. When she bends down to pick an object, Thanksgiving and poems are in order.

Second: face. a killer smile that shows her perfect white teeth and makes you smile without anybody uttering a word. Brown, hazel eyes that when she looks at you, your whole body is in a bucket of ice and your heart becomes tarchycardic. The nose when she sneezes, u finally say 'gosh there's a flaw, I can't compete with a perfect ten' when she does all these three together, u finally realize u are in love.

Finally: the brain. How she uses it makes you bring out the engagement ring.

Beauty ain't just about the face
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by oomen(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2012
Honesty,an appealing look and good accent.
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by pendo89(f): 9:09pm On May 12, 2012
Tropilo:

Nawa for u o! Just check ur time (4.19pm) of posting. It corresponds with your answer. 419!

roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You got me laughing so hard. Very very funny.

1 Like

Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by pendo89(f): 9:13pm On May 12, 2012
joeydozzy: First of all: curves. When she walks, you'll be having thoughts about how you got so lucky. When she gets on that dinner gown, pride and lust comes in quick succession. When she bends down to pick an object, Thanksgiving and poems are in order.

Second: face. a killer smile that shows her perfect white teeth and makes you smile without anybody uttering a word. Brown, hazel eyes that when she looks at you, your whole body is in a bucket of ice and your heart becomes tarchycardic. The nose when she sneezes, u finally say 'gosh there's a flaw, I can't compete with a perfect ten' when she does all these three together, u finally realize u are in love.

Beauty ain't just about the face

WOW!!! I have read this over and over. Very poetic and sweet.
But that 419 guy has cracked my ribs
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by FKO1(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2012
Tos87: hahaahaha....very easy."Pinging,Facebooking and 2going.
u dull wel wel.pingin,facebuking ke ? U 4 add mozatin,nairalandin,twiterin and downloadin...id.iot
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Super1759: 9:46pm On May 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wateva u wana say,u say.truth is bitter.so let it drain your blood.I think there's one tranformer close to you pls go and hug it...even your worworism sef is inscribed in your name..idowuogbo.dats anada meanin of black muslim pussycat in igalla..sowi
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On May 12, 2012
Super1759:
Wateva u wana say,u say.truth is bitter.so let it drain your blood.I think there's one tranformer close to you pls go and hug it...even your worworism sef is inscribed in your name..idowuogbo.dats anada meanin of black muslim pussycat in igalla..sowi
Not good enough, cough lil boi! Cough!!!!!!
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by omalicha89: 10:03pm On May 12, 2012
[quote author=joeydozzy]First of all: curves. When she walks, you'll be having thoughts about how you got so lucky. When she gets on that dinner gown, pride and lust comes in quick succession. When she bends down to pick an object, Thanksgiving and poems are in order.

Awww!!!!so romantic
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by DECOtech(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2012
Kevin_II:

you can have him then. his hair is combed and he is clean
[img]http://www.uglypeople.se/photos/13322389801_1_photo.jpg[/img]
...OH MY GOD!
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On May 12, 2012
^^What the heck is that? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? by Walexz02(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2012
kaiter: mollah!mollah!! and more mollah![img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
u well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.