Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than (5747 Views)

See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by BigTom(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2012
pls nlanders i need ur advise urgently. I love my girlfriend bt am scared of the two years age gap. Wat shud i do
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 12, 2012
Me too, am three years older than the girl am dating, do you think i should marry her?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by slimyem: 4:06pm On May 12, 2012
BigTom: pls nlanders i need ur advise urgently. I love my girlfriend bt am scared of the two years age gap. Wat shud i do
.....and what's wrong with being two years older than your gf?
Huh?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by agb2011(f): 4:12pm On May 12, 2012
undecided what kind of Jamb question is this?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 12, 2012
If you truly love your woman, then dont even worry about the age difference. Its how you feel about each other that matters. cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by KevinII(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2012
slimyem: .....and what's wrong with being two years older than your gf?
Huh?

everything

bro u better ditch her shaperly. by the time you are 40 and she is 38 she will look like your elder sis. at 50 and 48 it will be worse - she will look like your mom. at 60 and 58 even worse - she will look like your granny. you should marry a girl you are at least 6 years older than. that is why you should get to 29-31 b4 you marry so she will be 23-25. a whisper is enuff for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 12, 2012
Nairalanders, my gf is 5yrs older than me, should i marry her?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by KevinII(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2012
bennyraz: Nairalanders, my gf is 5yrs older than me, should i marry her?
your own is even worse. she already looks like your elder sister now. in 5 years time she will look like your granny grin grin grin grin grin grin. a whisper is enuff for the wise

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by emiwanlee(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2012
My girlfriend is 15 years older than i, what should i do?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by slimyem: 4:28pm On May 12, 2012
Kevin_II:

everything

bro u better ditch her shaperly. by the time you are 40 and she is 38 she will look like your elder sis. at 50 and 48 it will be worse - she will look like your mom. at 60 and 58 even worse - she will look like your granny. you should marry a girl you are at least 6 years older than. that is why you should get to 29-31 b4 you marry so she will be 23-25. a whisper is enuff for the wise
....and all this is just YOUR OPINION wich you can't shove down anyone's throat!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 12, 2012
emiwanlee: My girlfriend is 15 years older than i, what should i do?
thats ur sugar momy now..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by KevinII(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2012
slimyem: ....and all this is just YOUR OPINION wich you can shove down anyone's throat!

yes i can grin grin
old girls feeling insecure. you don too tey for market sotey market don close. go home, e go better lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by aboreofe: 5:22pm On May 12, 2012
i really dont think its a bad idea for u to be in a relationshiop with a girl thats two yrs older than u....if she respects u well and u r hard working to show her tht u r capable then u r good to go...n if u love her, u can still teach her wht to do per tym tht will suite ur need......ciao
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Esinwaju: 5:28pm On May 12, 2012
My gf is 20yrs older than me. Should I marry her? lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by cowgurl: 6:00pm On May 12, 2012
BigTom: pls nlanders i need ur advise urgently. I love my girlfriend bt am scared of the two years age gap. Wat shud i do
If age was a NO to u, why date her in the first place BigTom?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 12, 2012
Esin waju: My gf is 20yrs older than me. Should I marry her? lipsrsealed
emiwanlee: My girlfriend is 15 years older than i, what should i do?
grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by slimyem: 6:27pm On May 12, 2012
Kevin_II:

yes i can grin grin
old girls feeling insecure. you don too tey for market sotey market don close. go home, e go better lipsrsealed
[size=20pt]BABBLES!![/size]
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by kilimanjaro(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2012
Lots of teenagers and lots of 10yrs old kids on NL. I know a woman that introduce her 10 yrs old child to nairaland; she mandated him to visit the website on a daily basis or he get spanked.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by chuksikem(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2012
kilimanjaro: Lots of teenagers and lots of 10yrs old kids on NL. I know a woman that introduce her 10 yrs old child to nairaland; she mandated him to visit the website on a daily basis or he get spanked.

Bet you are d ten year old nd your mom is the woman in question...smh
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Esinwaju: 10:53am On May 13, 2012
chuksikem:

DEATH BLOW!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Flashaldrin(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2012
Kevin_II:

everything

lol, so true. Dude you're earning my respect. But then love is not just blind, it deafens too
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Nobody: 11:24am On May 13, 2012
Flashadrin and Kevin,
you people want to select girls because you are 6yrs older than them not because they have good personalities, later when those girls show you pepper finish you will come to nairaland and be complaining that all Nigerian girls are bad.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by MaxDick9ja: 12:39pm On May 13, 2012
I dunno, these things are really sensitive issues... Have you discussed this fear with her? What does she thinks considering you are just two years older? I know a lots of chicks who would not be comfortable themselves, me thinks you should talk to her, and gauge her reaction... The understanding you both have for each other is what matters... My most successful relationships were with older ladies maybe because that was how I started but then it's defined my romantic life since and scary enough I might end up with one... So it's no big deal

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by arapoa(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2012
kilimanjaro: Lots of teenagers and lots of 10yrs old kids on NL. I know a woman that introduce her 10 yrs old child to nairaland; she mandated him to visit the website on a daily basis or he get spanked.
true talk, e.g OP, CHUKSIBEM, etc.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Tinkybabe(f): 1:12pm On May 13, 2012
Should the age difference really be a question, afterall she's not older than you and shouldn't love be the reason why you want to settle down with her. I wonder why you got into a relationship with her in the first place and if something as insignificant as the 2yrs gap between you two is bothering you so much little wonder how you would run a home.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by kilimanjaro(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2012
chuksikem:

No i'm not. What i posted above is real and not a thought up. Kwasia
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by kilimanjaro(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2012
Tinkybabe: Should the age difference really be a question?afterall she's not older than you. Shouldn't love be the reason why you want to settle down with her. I wonder why you got into a relationship with her in the first place. If something as insignificant as the 2yrs gap between you two is bothering you so much I wonder how you're going to run a home.
This is cosigned by kilimanjaro.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by kobezex: 1:43pm On May 13, 2012
I have the same issue currently,my gf is a year younger than I am. Its always good to follow ur brains than heart. Right now the age gap might might not be visible, but years to come & we all know how fast wome age with wrinkles and sagging bodies. The issues are:
1. She might even be older than me with how rampant fake birth certifictes & age declarations are these days + the fact that girls are legends in keeping such heavy secrets.
2. When I'm 51,she'll be 50yrs,jeez!
3. To much pressure to get married from her cos her biological clock will be ticking,she might even dump my sorry ass for someone ready just to get marrried before she becomes old cargo.
The ideal age gap is always 4-8yrs or about that.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Nobody: 7:00am On May 14, 2012
@op you are a pedophile!!!!!!!!!!!!! beckham, rooney, dan brown, prince william all married people older than them. is there any evidence to show that their marriage isnt working? i am a man and i cannot imagine myself strip before a person i am 2 years older than. how old is my younger sis? for me, b/w +2 and -1 is ok. men are so selfish. they only care about how their woman would look later and careless how they themselves would look and perform in the future. or do you think your woman doesnt deserve you young and performing?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Konnektions146(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2012
Tinkybabe: Should the age difference really be a question, afterall she's not older than you. Shouldn't love be the reason why you want to settle down with her. I wonder why you got into a relationship with her in the first place and if something as insignificant as the 2yrs gap between you two is bothering you so much I wonder how you're going to run a home.

its quite a pity people dont really undastand the true essence of marriage,most people forget how to set their priorities right.
thus making mistakes....we always think of what people would say.

y not consider your happiness and the shape of your home in the long run than the physical stuff thats gonna fade with time.

i dated a lady thats same age with me and i would ve married if she ddnt walk away.

OP,
what do u want in a woman? does your present girl fit in?
do u want a youngie that will give yu High Blood Pressure(HBP) at 40years?

the choice is yours. good luck.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Ligxy(f): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2013
Those of u screaming about looks and wrinkles, I've seen a 19 years old girl lookin 35 and I've seen a 40 years old woman lookin 25. My boyfriend is just a year older than I, but he looks 3 years or more older. In fact, the poster's case is a non issue.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by segzicres(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2013
I just dislike it when people still reason with naija mentality of age n numbers! Bleep it and marry that girl you love! My current babe is 2yrs older than I am and it never comes into play only when I'm alone. I mean marry that girl you love and everyother thing can crash n burn! Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? / Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.