Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than (5760 Views)

See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by caesare: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2013
guy if you love her then marry her if you dont simply say so and stop looking for an excuse to justify your reasons....people marry women who are ten years older than them and they are happy with each other, yours is that you are even older with two years ...how do you even know that you wont die before 50? life is too short bro....its best spent with those who addd value to it and brighten it up for us.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Agrika: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2013
I think only you can help yourself, u need to ask urself what really do you want; are u after her looks or after her personality, i know of a woman who was so blessed with a "good" body that after 3 kids she still dey gv us wey be omoge competition sef, whenever she is with her hubby he looks like her Dad, and guess what the man is just 3 years older than her, Personally i will advice you to look at her older female family members,most especially her mum and at how well they age, my mum looks young for age, infact before my elder sis got married physically she even looks older than my mum but as soon as she started giving birth...all those excess babyish fat began to disappear, being the carbon copy of my mum, she is beginning to take after her "ever-young" features.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by oyinbogirl(f): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2013
theres several years between me and mine
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by ichema4u(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Agrika: I think only you can help yourself, u need to ask urself what really do you want; are u after her looks or after her personality, i know of a woman who was so blessed with a "good" body that after 3 kids she still dey gv us wey be omoge competition sef, whenever she is with her hubby he looks like her Dad, and guess what the man is just 3 years older than her, Personally i will advice you to look at her older female family members,most especially her mum and at how well they age, my mum looks young for age, infact before my elder sis got married physically she even looks older than my mum but as soon as she started giving birth...all those excess babyish fat began to disappear, being the carbon copy of my mum, she is beginning to take after her "ever-young" features.
thanks so much darling , u just blessed me..
i and my gf are age mates but her elder sis with 5 kids looks so young , her mum too...
but she has this big body that makes her look older than her age... i got scared of continuing the relationship to an extent ..but i had to be a man..i love her to bits...but some times she thinks like a baby plus my mum not really ok with d age thing . she prefers a younger girl. but my mind is still with my one and only babe.. my battle looks big ..but am sure i will overcome

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
KevinII:

everything

bro u better ditch her shaperly. by the time you are 40 and she is 38 she will look like your elder sis. at 50 and 48 it will be worse - she will look like your mom. at 60 and 58 even worse - she will look like your granny. you should marry a girl you are at least 6 years older than. that is why you should get to 29-31 b4 you marry so she will be 23-25. a whisper is enuff for the wise

true TALK. love is not only blind but deafens too. Abraham was older than Sarah by 10 years in d Bible. At least 5 - 7 years gab is ok. those with ears let dem hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' / He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.