Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? (9634 Views)

Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Exactly. If only we could block users...
MsDarkSkin: I agree with the OP on this..
I am a woman and I think it's unreasonable to have a whole shopping list of the qualities you want a man to have but don't expect to do anything in return. What every woman wants is to feel secure, loved and appreciated. BUT REAL WOMEN NOT ONLY want these things but are willing to return the favor.

Why must we beg for "mr. perfection" when we are not? Hell! Some of us aren't even half decent grin but want "Mr. Perfect" aka "Sir do it all". I've always been a 50/50 woman and I hope I will remain that way.

My thing is "do right by me, I will do right by you". Period.

Why the dilly dallying? Anyways didn't know I could ever agree with anything you say, but that was on point. Unfortunately most Nigerian girls are receivers with nothing but pucci to contribute. How sad. What is even more tragic is that they don't think there is anything wrong with that. You only have to read through this thread to see that.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2012
pendo89: Everything the man brings.May not be in balanced proportions but equals.

On point! Sad that this has to be another non-nigerian girl!

queensmith: You see the problem with Nigerians, they are very selfish people. Everything is transactional, everything is a trade everything is a competition. Everything a gender war on who is the greater/stronger/important sex. Very tiring.

@you are obvioiusly battling with homosexual tendencies. If you have never enjoyed the company of a woman and cannot see the point of being in a relationship with one then it's about time you step out of the closet and pursue relationships with men.
A woman will offer you nothing more than you have mentioned, have sex with prostitutes, remain childless and enjoy the company of your man friend.

Good luck to you with all that.

Bla bla bla. Coming from a public dog I expect nothing less! Did you say very tiring? How so, since you are the unrepentant feminist? You should be a lesbo to know that I have 'tendencies'. Lol. I have been with more women than the number of my fingers and toes combined, and all they do is nag nag nag. Aside the free sex there's nothing to 'enjoy' so far hence the questions. Do me a favor and stick your finger in your anuss and lick it thoroughly afterwards. I don't give a shitty fcck what you think! bwahahahaha. arindin oshi!
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2012
luckgames:

You are a selfish woman
Who don't want to contribute but receive
Relationship for sale
dumb B
You have two hands and two legs
Men have four hands and four legs?

On point bro! No mind the helpless imbeciles. They feel it is their right to be 'taken care of' and forget about balance. Sooner or later a man gets tired of being mr nice guy if you don't contribute anything. He starts to resent you and begins to go find his fun elsewhere. They'd never understand that!

Mrs.Chima:

You GOTDAMN RIGHT I didn't contribute anything WORTHY on your SHITTY ARSE THREAD. Duh dumb arse!

Do you even know what a truth sayer is? I bet your dumb arse thinking it means fortune teller. Truth sayer is a person who speaks candidly or honestly about a person, place, or thing. I spoke candidly and honestly about MEN NOT BRINGING A GOTDAMN THING [/b]to the table. You can't get anymore candid than that [b]DUMB ARSE.

True talk that nigga!

Wonders shall never end cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mrs chima that has not seen the inside of a college classroom before trying to teach me engrish. Geez! i haf die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 12:15am On May 15, 2012
Rocktation: Kai. Kevin don shite for church this time?
Chicks c'mon now. I know the romance section critics have made us edgy and set to spit out fireballs at the slightest provocation. But as opposed to a whole lot of them, he asked a question. He didn't just put it out there like that. I suspect that he's not in the running to be the next bad boy on NL, pinky swear. Lol.

Hmmpph...Jaybee must be in over his head today. The entire section is babel.

Fine girl no mind these imbeciles feeling all sensitive cos I'm very close to the truth. Like Chinua Achebe said, an old woman gets uncomfortable when dry bones are mentioned. That's exactly the case here. I no kuku send anybody here and I am a one man army on my own so make them dey bring am.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by ijebabe: 12:16am On May 15, 2012
^ What are you still doing here? Oya, to the bedroom! grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2012
ijebabe: ^ What are you still doing here? Oya, to the bedroom! grin grin grin

Only if you're coming with me wink wink grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Rocktation(f): 12:38am On May 15, 2012
Infact ehn, Spartacus de learn for where you de. Jeje laye sha oo.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2012
Rocktation: Infact ehn, Spartacus de learn for where you de. Jeje laye sha oo.

grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Nobody: 2:48am On May 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

There is a big difference between girls and women.

exactly.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Nobody: 2:56am On May 15, 2012
Kevin_II:

Why the dilly dallying? Anyways didn't know I could ever agree with anything you say, but that was on point. Unfortunately most Nigerian girls are receivers with nothing but pucci to contribute. How sad. What is even more tragic is that they don't think there is anything wrong with that. You only have to read through this thread to see that.

I know some American, Jamo, Hispanic; etc women like that.
A sorry woman is a sorry woman. The only problem is, they seem to outnumber the good ones and are on the rise. undecided
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Nobody: 3:18am On May 15, 2012
@poster,dats wat u get frm a patrilineal society;evr woman's drm wil be 2 end up wit a man of idea,whil she serves him..Bt i think bringin smtin 2 d table has 2 do wit individual perceptn of life,havnt u seen men witout ambition?
If ur babe no get ambition get her 2 hav 1..evr1 got d potentials, we jst nid 1 or 2 tins 2 trigger it off,n belv me she wil alwayz be grtful 2 u,marriage or no marriage
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I know some American, Jamo, Hispanic; etc women like that.
A sorry woman is a sorry woman. The only problem is, they seem to outnumber the good ones and are on the rise. undecided

True, obviously - taking this thread as a case in point.

chidyhels: @poster,dats wat u get frm a patrilineal society;evr woman's drm wil be 2 end up wit a man of idea,whil she serves him..Bt i think bringin smtin 2 d table has 2 do wit individual perceptn of life,havnt u seen men witout ambition?
If ur babe no get ambition get her 2 hav 1..evr1 got d potentials, we jst nid 1 or 2 tins 2 trigger it off,n belv me she wil alwayz be grtful 2 u,marriage or no marriage

Nice viewpoint. But as they say, you can only lead a horse to the stream, you can't force it to drink water. Some of these girls cannot fathom WHY they have to have any ambition at all, aside from being someone's wife. In which case your efforts will just be in vain. #truethat
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20am On May 15, 2012
Rocktation: Kai. Kevin don shite for church this time?
Chicks c'mon now. I know the romance section critics have made us edgy and set to spit out fireballs at the slightest provocation. But as opposed to a whole lot of them, he asked a question. He didn't just put it out there like that. I suspect that he's not in the running to be the next bad boy on NL, pinky swear. Lol.

Hmmpph...Jaybee must be in over his head today. The entire section is babel.

I have noticed d same, Dey pounce on him like unfed tigers when he asks a simple question that actually always makes sense. I think d problem wiv folks is, dey find it extremely hard to digest reality. I mean all dis feminist blah blah blah! If Adam no channel d oyoyo Eve dem go get mouth? Abegiiiiiiiii
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by queensmith: 8:41am On May 15, 2012
Kevin_II:

On point! Sad that this has to be another non-nigerian girl!

Bla bla bla. Coming from a public dog I expect nothing less! Did you say very tiring? How so, since you are the unrepentant feminist? You should be a lesbo to know that I have 'tendencies'. Lol. I have been with more women than the number of my fingers and toes combined, and all they do is nag nag nag. Aside the free sex there's nothing to 'enjoy' so far hence the questions. Do me a favor and stick your finger in your anuss and lick it thoroughly afterwards. I don't give a shitty fcck what you think! bwahahahaha. arindin oshi!

You see now your response only further proves my point, you have been with many women to try and prove something to yourself, the truth is you do not enjoy women. You are a gay man, just own it and embrace your sexuality. Life is too short.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 15, 2012
Kevin_II:

True, obviously - taking this thread as a case in point.

Nice viewpoint. But as they say, you can only lead a horse to the stream, you can't force it to drink water. Some of these girls cannot fathom WHY they have to have any ambition at all, aside from being someone's wife. In which case your efforts will just be in vain. #truethat
.....,jst tk d horse 2 d river ist...dnt complain yet,until it refuses 2 drink...
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by vizion: 10:03am On May 15, 2012
Kevin_II: And I'm very serious about this.
I asked this girl I'm seeing (who's quarter to being dumped really) that question and hear what she said:

1. Sex, good sex - biatch pls. I can get better with a love peddler
2. Mother to your children in future - in which life? shocked shocked
3. Take care of your home - i have been a bachelor for 3 years. I think i have done a good job taking care of my home.

At this point she goes silent. What else? I ask. What else do you want? She retorted, matter of factly. In my mind I smh. She has no clue, this one. How sad. Meanwhile we had spent the last hour having her list all she expects from me.

So ladies in the house what do you really bring to the table in your relationships? I am waiting for the answer that will make me take notice, not the usual ramblings from the usual suspects. Over to you

Knife and fork, and eating bowls if they belive ur plates are too small,

afterall for proper division of labour, the guy cooks and the girl eats,
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by luckgames(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I agree with the OP on this..
I am a woman and I think it's unreasonable to have a whole shopping list of the qualities you want a man to have but don't expect to do anything in return. What every woman wants is to feel secure, loved and appreciated. BUT REAL WOMEN NOT ONLY want these things but are willing to return the favor.

Why must we beg for "mr. perfection" when we are not? Hell! Some of us aren't even half decent grin but want "Mr. Perfect" aka "Sir do it all". I've always been a 50/50 woman and I hope I will remain that way.

My thing is "do right by me, I will do right by you". Period.

This was a curve ball from you MsDarkSkin
Smart Lady
I like the comment "do right by me, I will do right by you"
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by buJu234: 1:26pm On May 15, 2012
if an average single lady can answer this question well; many gud men are looking 4 u.

because i think most guys see women as either sex tool; financial burden or both.

i always tell women; that there are more u re created 4 than this sex doll and give me give me give me stuff...
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by luckgames(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2012
queensmith: You see the problem with Nigerians, they are very selfish people. Everything is transactional, everything is a trade everything is a competition. Everything a gender war on who is the greater/stronger/important sex. Very tiring.

@you are obvioiusly battling with homosexual tendencies. If you have never enjoyed the company of a woman and cannot see the point of being in a relationship with one then it's about time you step out of the closet and pursue relationships with men.
A woman will offer you nothing more than you have mentioned, have sex with prostitutes, remain childless and enjoy the company of your man friend.

Good luck to you with all that.

Relationship is a partnership = transaction ( Business)
Men Please see marriage as a partnership of a business transaction
If you fail to see marriage or relationship as a business transaction
You are going to pay off
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Rocktation(f): 2:57pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
all dis feminist blah blah blah! If Adam no channel d oyoyo Eve dem go get mouth? Abegiiiiiiiii
Badoskyyy! As always, dancing ayangba on thin ice. Hehehe. Nofin do you sha.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Orikinla(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2012
They bring LOVE without which LIFE is meaningless.

Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I have noticed d same, Dey pounce on him like unfed tigers when he asks a simple question that actually always makes sense. I think d problem wiv folks is, dey find it extremely hard to digest reality. I mean all dis feminist blah blah blah! If Adam no channel d oyoyo Eve dem go get mouth? Abegiiiiiiiii

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ID doing her thang! Amen!

Rocktation:
Badoskyyy! As always, dancing ayangba on thin ice. Hehehe. Nofin do you sha.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2012
buJu-234:
if an average single lady can answer this question well; many gud men are looking 4 u.

because i think most guys see women as either sex tool; financial burden or both.

i always tell women; that there are more u re created 4 than this sex doll and give me give me give me stuff...

Exactly!
Orikinla: They bring LOVE without which LIFE is meaningless.

Love is not always enuff. At the beginning, yes. After a while you'll need more than love to go on.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by OK2NV3: 7:05pm On May 15, 2012
pussiey!
that shitt is worth more than gold and crack !
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2012
queensmith:

You see now your response only further proves my point, you have been with many women to try and prove something to yourself, the truth is you do not enjoy women. You are a gay man, just own it and embrace your sexuality. Life is too short.

The rave and rants of a dog. Bring you brothers to me with Vaseline for their yansh let me start with them. Ode lasan
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2012
OK/2/NV:
pussiey!
that shitt is worth more than gold and crack !

Young man, you can get better with a love peddler without all the added complications if that's all you want.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by OK2NV3: 7:11pm On May 15, 2012
Kevin_II:

Young man, you can get better with a love peddler without all the added complications if that's all you want.

Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by queensmith: 7:22pm On May 15, 2012
luckgames:

Relationship is a partnership = transaction ( Business)
Men Please see marriage as a partnership of a business transaction
If you fail to see marriage or relationship as a business transaction
You are going to pay off

You can never be satisfied viewing a relationship as a partnership because someone will always end up with the short end of the deal. If the rewards of the partnership were to be more sentimental than always trying to maintain a degree of profit then it is completely different.

If life was as simple as 'plug in some money' 'be gratified' then there won't be many struggles. bottom line is there is no successful relationship with your point of view. There are just miserable people and their manipulators.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by Killz1(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2012
This post has been hidden.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by luckgames(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2012
queensmith:

You can never be satisfied viewing a relationship as a partnership because someone will always end up with the short end of the deal. If the rewards of the partnership were to be more sentimental than always trying to maintain a degree of profit then it is completely different.

If life was as simple as 'plug in some money' 'be gratified' then there won't be many struggles. bottom line is there is no successful relationship with your point of view. There are just miserable people and their manipulators.

You got it twisted
Ok
Any men that failed not to view relationship as partnership his more likely to CRY
There is profit in relationship that is called happiness
Successful relationship is unselfish relationship
Do you manipulate people? you sound like that
MsDarkSkin:"do right by me, I will do right by you"
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2012
queensmith:

What exactly are you saying? If a relationship is not a partnership, what is it? An autocracy where the man is Lord and king? A parasitic relationship where it is the woman's right to have all her whims and caprices satisfied? There doesn't have to be an element of profitability for it to be a partnership. Pendo puts it succinctly, the woman should contribute EVERYTHING the man brings in, may be not to the same degree. That's why women are the weaker sex afterall.
Re: What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really? by KevinII(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:
This post has been hidden.

Are you short of words?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.