Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? (16544 Views)

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by gemstone22(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2012
"You wan marry am? U don look am well well? Me I no sabi return bride price o?"

"Marriage no be teeth ooooo."

"Everything wey I get na prayer and faith in God give me. U nko?"

"Make sure say ur husband build e own house. If e no gree,build ur own."

"Woman wey no gree work na mumu.man givee u money today,tommorow and next tommorow, day after e go see u as yeye."

"Make ur head correct"
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by meetmeonline: 5:40pm On May 15, 2012

~Bluetooth:

Dont lie to a woman and always use a condom. cheesy

Sorry if I may sound rude, but papa must come for some interrogation here
shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by jimgirl(f): 10:57am On May 16, 2012
mom told me that a woman who steals will tell lies and will most likely be a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by jimgirl(f): 10:59am On May 16, 2012
#momtoldme that a woman who doesnt take to her mother's training will not be able to stay in a husband's home.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by jimgirl(f): 11:00am On May 16, 2012
she also said, never pretend to be what you are not.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by jimgirl(f): 11:02am On May 16, 2012
#momtoldme that whenever you wake up is your morning. meaning.... it is never too late to start.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by jimgirl(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2012
she said" who ever quarels or argues with a king is the one who suffers more"

we all know that when you are before a king, you have to bow or kneel to state your case. so the more you argue with the king the more you stay down kneeling.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by jimgirl(f): 11:29am On May 16, 2012
#momtoldme that whoever eats till he/she is sick must fast to get well.

abeg no mind me o. na as i dey remember them na so i dey write am. grin#momtoldme that whoever eats till he/she is sick must fast to get well.

abeg no mind me o. na as i dey remember them na so i dey write am.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by bolseas(f): 12:42pm On May 17, 2012
#mumtoldme# as a student- Ranti omo eni ti iwon se. (remember the child of whom you are)
as a struggling graduate in the City of Abuja- Eni ti oma ga, ese re maagun. (the person who will be wealty in future will suffer first)

sorry i want to add my Dad's advice. he gave me this advise when i was going to the NYSC Camp in ABuja...ma ba Mola sun, won ni arun karun lara (Dont sleep with hausa man, they have different kind of diseases)....

1 Like

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by ichiezubby(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2012
mumsi said,'seek first d kingdom of God and evry oda tin shal be added to u'
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by ichiezubby(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2012
She also said,alwaz beware of unfriendly friends,and leave women alone dat there is a tym 4 evrythn
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by akinreals: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
bolseas: #mumtoldme# as a student- Ranti omo eni ti iwon se. (remember the child of whom you are)
as a struggling graduate in the City of Abuja- Eni ti oma ga, ese re maagun. (the person who will be wealty in future will suffer first)

sorry i want to add my Dad's advice. he gave me this advise when i was going to the NYSC Camp in ABuja...ma ba Mola sun, won ni arun karun lara (Dont sleep with hausa man, they have different kind of diseases)....

lol... Ur dad is a clown.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by dotcomnamename: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Witi:
1. Read your Bible daily and live by it for without Christ you can do nothing.
2. Never marry a dumb woman or an illiterate.
3. Be a responsible man who will make provision for Shelter, Food and Clothing for his family. Under no circumstances should you let your wife take up your role.

Just as you dey live by your bible following your recent insulting comment pretending to be holy? undecided Mumu ode oshi!
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by HassieMalcomson(f): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2021
I can't say that they are quotes, but yes, moms always give the best advice. Mainly if you are a child, then she is your best teacher. She tells you every single thing to keep you safe from the cruel world. However, if we talk about the love quotes from mom, then we will find two types of mothers here. One type of mother would love to express their feelings for her children, or some moms like me are not much expressive.

Even to show my love for my little son's birthdays, I usually get quotes from here https://pixelsquote.net/son-quotes/ and write them on his birthday card or message him directly. Luckily, my preteen son understands my unexpressive nature. Here are my favourite quotes for my son:

“My son is my baby, today, tomorrow, and always. You hurt him, I will hurt you. I don’t care if he’s 1 day or 50 years old, I will defend and protect him all of my life!”

“My son, live your life to the fullest. Spread your wings and fly high up in the air. You can achieve much greater things in your life because you’re my son, and I have put my trust in You! I love you son.”

Yes, you should advise our sons to live their lives instead of imposing too many restrictions. By our brought out approach would come here to make a difference between wrong and right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son / Couples Please Encourage Me With Your Financial Struggles Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.