Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

'I Didn't Want To Be Black. So I Joined The Skinheads' -adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Didn't Want To Be Black. So I Joined The Skinheads' -adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje (2066 Views)

Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People / When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Didn't Want To Be Black. So I Joined The Skinheads' -adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje by Nobody: 2:50am On May 15, 2012
Thumbs up!
Re: 'I Didn't Want To Be Black. So I Joined The Skinheads' -adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje by naijaking1: 3:58am On May 15, 2012
This guys history is interesting just like many people his age, but why forget his own race and even join the skinheads, because he stayed with a white couple for a few years? That's really something! Who knows, next he will deny being black.
Re: 'I Didn't Want To Be Black. So I Joined The Skinheads' -adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje by Nobody: 6:58am On May 15, 2012
that guy did not stay a few year with white couple! he was abandoned by his black parents and he stayed all his life with the white couple. Infact he only stayed for a few months with his biological parents in Nigeria before they got tired of him and shot him straight back to the white!
I hope people read the article?
Re: 'I Didn't Want To Be Black. So I Joined The Skinheads' -adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje by LogicMind: 8:06am On May 15, 2012
you can hide it all you want. the title and name says it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have The North Really Contributed To The Image Of Nigeria Abroad? / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns Papacy, Converts To Islam / Lesson To Nigerians Born In The UK: You Are Really Not British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.