Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (37832 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by euphoria: 8:57pm On May 11, 2013
Olympus has fallen is a must watch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by falansa: 6:10am On May 19, 2013
Pls, you guys should help post download link to all this best film.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On May 19, 2013
So far its
1)Tyler Perry's Temptation
2) identity thief
3) snitch
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So far its
1)Tyler Perry's Temptation
2) identity thief
3) snitch

all these are average movies
try pain and gain, croods and side effects

you won't be disappointed
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 19, 2013
joeydozzy:

temptation is not jus some average movie angry anyway I will watch the movies u recommended
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: temptation is not jus some average movie angry anyway I will watch the movies u recommended

it is.it's easily predictable. I knew the marriage counselor was Judith or whatever all along

I haven't watched pain and gain so scratch that
I meant 42 wink
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2013
joeydozzy:

it is.it's easily predictable. I knew the marriage counselor was Judith or whatever all along

but that was obvious from the beginning though undecided
I loved it because its shows how as humans we can take something for granted and how that can scar us for life
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: but that was obvious from the beginning though undecided
I loved it because its shows how as humans we can take something for granted and how that can scar us for life

that's all Tyler Perry's movies undecided
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On May 19, 2013
joeydozzy:

that's all Tyler Perry's movies undecided
but different situations...
If ur movies are not as nice as u claim them to be, I'm coming back on this thread to shout at u
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: but different situations...
If ur movies are not as nice as u claim them to be, I'm coming back on this thread to shout at u

maybe maybe not
but his movies always have the same ending. That's why his movies don't do well in the box office

plus it reminds me of some Nigerian moviesundecided
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 19, 2013
joeydozzy:

maybe maybe not
but his movies always have the same ending. That's why his movies don't do well in the box office

plus it reminds me of some Nigerian moviesundecided
so does most action movies...the main actor never dies no matter how many times he is shot at or beaten up tongue
What makes temptation different is the fact that these can happen to any woman of any race
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so does most action movies...the main actor never dies no matter how many times he is shot at or beaten up tongue
What makes temptation different is the fact that these can happen to any woman of any race

correction some action movies
Besides, even those action movies have different story lines and with no message

His on the other hand portray the same message and storyline in different situations
why are you liking him too much? undecided
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 19, 2013
joeydozzy:

correction some action movies
Besides, even those action movies have different story lines and with no message

His on the other hand portray the same message and storyline in different situations
why are you liking him too much? :\
tyler perry movies always have different story lines for instance ' meet the browns' has a very different story line from ' precious' tongue precious is more of a tragedy whereas meet the browns has a happy ending. I love the movies because things that are actually experienced by people unlike movies like ' columbiana' even though they are entertaining no person in their right mind would dedicate their life to doing wat cartalia did just to get revenge undecided
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: tyler perry movies always have different story lines for instance ' meet the browns' has a very different story line from ' precious' tongue precious is more of a tragedy whereas meet the browns has a happy ending. I love the movies because these are events that actually happen to people unlike movies like ' columbiana' even though they are entertaining no person in their right mind would dedicate their life to doing wat cartalia did just to get revenge undecided

okay. It seems he has a fan
just watch those movies and you can recommend some for me except Tyler Perry tongue
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 19, 2013
joeydozzy:

okay. It seems he has a fan
just watch those movies and you can recommend some for me except Tyler Perry tongue
even if I don't recommend them to u...I know u still go and watch them when they come out grin
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: even if I don't recommend them to u...I know u still go and watch them when they come out grin

Yeah not cos of that
but of the fine girls he always casts in his movies tongue

gimme some angry
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 19, 2013
olympus has fallen
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by cigaricon(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2013
Battle los angeles
has anyone seen ARROW ? dat film is da bomb
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by tupaz96: 7:38am On May 20, 2013
good news for.mtn users...u can now browse and send sms free of charge...

for more info on how to activate and configure ur sim contact 08107735263 or facebook.com/judoc.topaz or 2go @ tupaz96
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 5:22pm On May 20, 2013
cigar icon: Battle los angeles
has anyone seen ARROW ? dat film is da bomb
arrow is a tv show...not a film
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by cigaricon(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2013
alaric saltzman:
arrow is a tv show...not a film
so what is it i have been watching all these while? U sure say u well?
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 2:40am On May 21, 2013
^^^ What he means by it being a TV show is that its "Series" and not a one-off movie. Try to understand someone before attempting to bash.

Cheers...
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 8:28pm On May 21, 2013
ogo2707: ^^^ What he means by it being a TV show is that its "Series" and not a one-off movie. Try to understand someone before attempting to bash.

Cheers...
m not even sure he understands u...humans 4 u!
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 8:28pm On May 21, 2013
fast and furious 6 is premiering this weekend...cant wait!!!
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by yoji: 2:06pm On May 22, 2013
End of watch and oblivion shikena
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by adisa204(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2013
1)The host
2)Olympus has fallen
3)Iron man3
4)Avengers
5)Hunger games
6)Parental guidance.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by adisa204(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2013
Presently watchin temptation
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Kirinwa: 5:11pm On May 25, 2013
The last stand.Can't wait to download second part.MTN 3G dey fall my hand!

angryThe last stand.Can't wait to download second part.MTN 3G dey fall my hand!
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by daviide: 11:28am On May 26, 2013
Bait

Olympus has fallen

Sherlock holmes

Avengers

Iron man3

MagicMike

Fast nd furious6 ..mehn cee cars evn beta than4

The Vow ... Channing tatum character waz excellent!! Even if it waz 2012 nd
Django ..yu have to give it to jamie foxx nd leonardo Di caprio

1 Like

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 3:35pm On May 26, 2013
Kirinwa:

Colombiana waste of time? Jeez you must be kidding right? Maybe you should act yours.
Colombiana was a well scripted film.I so loved d movie
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 3:46pm On May 26, 2013
joeydozzy:

Side effects was ok.Catherine zeta Jones's role was lame.Jude law on d other hand It was an average film 4me.The croods&pain&gain was just ok.Nothing too spectar.
Who has seen d impossible.I cried in dat film.My best eva.2nded by Argo (my heart nearly fell out of suspence).Flight starring Denzel Washinton was good too.The call was just ok but d suspence was good.Silver lining whateva was d most boring film eva.I wonder what made it win an Oscar&it annoying starred my best actor Robert De Niro.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 3:56pm On May 26, 2013
Kirinwa: The last stand.Can't wait to download second part.MTN 3G dey fall my hand!

angryThe last stand.Can't wait to download second part.MTN 3G dey fall my hand!
Pls frm whch site do u download movies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? / BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.