Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (37842 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by HezronLorraine(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
anyway no movie has done if for me dis yr atall,fast and furious was jus t there too normal,the all anticipated man of steel was too useless.gosh is that how superman was suppose to be..i think we need to tell cw to continue the smallville for us abeg,had many issues with d movie gan..if i begin dey list eh..after earth hmm havnt seen it yet bt its on my file..ppl say its ohk..umm what else iron man 3..lols no iron man was great didnt really give me d jumpy feeling..no much anticipation,it was just a cliche.through d last part was nice*winks*..umm thats all..am really more of a series kind of guy..movies just dnt do it much for me..too straight forward..short,very predictive..bt last yr many movies did it starting frm the breaking dawn to brave(animation),this means war,the vow and so on..lets nt forget d amazing underworld...
did u say man of steel was useless.u probably downloaded the pirated copy or bought the 150 CD.I don't think u'd watch that movie in its original form.
The movie was full of humour and a game-changer.
I'd say iron man didn't really make my movie.it was just there.btw,.
After earth,"e get as dat one be".
Underworld was great,brave awesome,breaking dawn was on point too.

I really hate the idea of when television companies in US start a series movie and at the end of the day,they cut it cause of its poor rating.who f**cking cares.let's watch the damn movie.
BTW,I'm currently hooked on Drop Dead Diva and the super Harvey Specter's "SUITS",Game of Thrones and DTLA.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by ellab(f): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
The Great Gatsby has to be d best movie of 2013.
Wonder why Leonardo Dicarprio doesn't always survive.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: did u say man of steel was useless.u probably downloaded the pirated copy or bought the 150 CD.I don't think u'd watch that movie in its original form.
The movie was full of humour and a game-changer.
I'd say iron man didn't really make my movie.it was just there.btw,.
After earth,"e get as dat one be".
Underworld was great,brave awesome,breaking dawn was on point too.

I really hate the idea of when television companies in US start a series movie and at the end of the day,they cut it cause of its poor rating.who f**cking cares.let's watch the damn movie.
BTW,I'm currently hooked on Drop Dead Diva and the super Harvey Specter's "SUITS",Game of Thrones and DTLA.
lols i dnt knw ..bt thats my take on it overall..urs myt be different,..also ..finished suits,game of throne(the last season was too wacky,over borring..i nvr even knew the series ended sef..) drop dead diva hmm..havnt seen it yet..!..i jst like series more!..
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by HezronLorraine(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lols i dnt knw ..bt thats my take on it overall..urs myt be different,..also ..finished suits,game of throne(the last season was too wacky,over borring..i nvr even knew the series ended sef..) drop dead diva hmm..havnt seen it yet..!..i jst like series more!..
yeah,u right.well I think u should see Drop Dead Diva.its just too hilarious.if only u win in court as jane does.u need to see it.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nomski0(f): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:

Agree with everything above.......i LOVE drop dead diva.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by sholay2011(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: yeah,u right.well I think u should see Drop Dead Diva.its just too hilarious.if only u win in court as jane does.u need to see it.
Is the Drop dead diva dat interesting? Wud try grabbing a copy.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

the movie itself ain't factual. It's a very nice movie but doesn't make my top 5 this year and most people's too
but then again, you might be an action film kind of person
U don't hav 2force ur opinion on others.One man's trash is another man's treasure
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Damon03(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2013
mr.drizzy:
smh what were u expecting sef..cars flying?

I just said trick were too much & too glaring and u still ask if I want flying cars? No, not at all
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Is the Drop dead diva dat interesting? Wud try grabbing a copy.
Drop Dead Diva is a seasonal TV show not really a movie as such.

1 Like

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Fkforyou(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
To me d best movie has to be "Olympus has fallen" d film was just awesome,I was wondering how they made d destruction of white house to look real..am just wondering when would naija be able to act a movie with Aso villa..one more thing to enjoy d movie try 2 get familiar with d terms in d movie,e.g P.E.O.C,E.T.A,N.O.R.A.D,I.C.M.B..For me I use encarter dictionary..To top it all, Gerard Butler is my favourite actor apart 4rm will smith.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
That guy that recommended Evil Dead, God punish you oooo angry angry

See me wanting to havE a good time with a chick by 2am.
At least it'll either set her in the mood or she'll need comfy hands undecided

Guess who slept on the floor? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by sholay2011(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by pasqal09: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Has anybody seen "the croods". That's an awesome movie.

1 Like

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by clerkent(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
check out battle dog nd purge ooh purge.ogat at d top can we purge in nigeria abeg
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Ellylace(f): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2013
Man of steel,Epic,The Croods,Lone Ranger,The great Gasby,Olympus has fallen and Fast and the Furious 6 smiley
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Corona99(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2013
expendables...featuring sylvester stallion,jan claude van dan, n oda legendz
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
pacific rim...my second best movie dis year after iron man 3..
the croods is also nyc...seen trailers of hobbit:desolation of smug and the wolverine...so can't wait
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Corona99: expendables...featuring sylvester stallion,jan claude van dan, n oda legendz
this is soooo last year
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by HezronLorraine(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Best anim is Epic.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by viruz007(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2013
joeydozzy: That guy that recommended Evil Dead, God punish you oooo angry angry

See me wanting to havE a good time with a chick by 2am.
At least it'll either set her in the mood or she'll need comfy hands undecided

Guess who slept on the floor? angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin Your finished cheesy
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by viruz007(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2013
42 & The Heat. Already mentioned Olympus Has Fallen, White House Down, Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, Star Trek Into Darkness and Fast and Furious 6.

I nominate 42 for an OSCAR award possibly.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by philfearon(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2013
"Arrows"(seasonal)
"Revolution"(seasonal)..
"The Hunger Games"(ordinary movie)
"John Carter"
"The Time Machine"
"Abduction"
"Abraham Lincoln:The Vampire Slayer"(i dont knw if it is a 2013 movie,but i watched it this year)..
"Loopers"
"Total Recall"
"The Watch".......etc.............
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
philfearon: "Arrows"(seasonal)
"Revolution"(seasonal)..
"The Hunger Games"(ordinary movie)
"John Carter"
"The Time Machine"
"Abduction"
"Abraham Lincoln:The Vampire Slayer"(i dont knw if it is a 2013 movie,but i watched it this year)..
"Loopers"
"Total Recall"
"The Watch".......etc.............

guy, there's no 2013 movie in your list
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by aryan481: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
I think my favorite animation is latest justice leauge movie.I love this.
You can also download this with pause-resume direct download link.No share site,no torrent only pause-resume direct download link: http://www.tricksforpc.org/2013/07/download-justice-league-flashpoint.html
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Jalal(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2013
Got to be Olympus Has Fallen, GI Joe: Retaliation was awesome too.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Kaycee7(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2013
Fkforyou: To me d best movie has to be "Olympus has fallen" d film was just awesome,I was wondering how they made d destruction of white house to look real..am just wondering when would naija be able to act a movie with Aso villa..one more thing to enjoy d movie try 2 get familiar with d terms in d movie,e.g P.E.O.C,E.T.A,N.O.R.A.D,I.C.M.B..For me I use encarter dictionary..To top it all, Gerard Butler is my favourite actor apart 4rm will smith.
Movies aren't actually shot in the White House. Those scenes are CGI.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by SIRcumalot: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
THIS IS THE END:casts like Seth rogen,James franco and other judd apatow actors + some lovely cameo from other comedians
If you love comedy,this is for you

1 Like

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by mimicue(f): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2013
Olympus has fallen
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by kannymoore(m): 2:28am On Jul 31, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
THIS IS THE END:casts like Seth rogen,James franco and other judd apatow actors + some lovely cameo from other comedians
If you love comedy,this is for you

Dude!.. Na me bin like ya post! God bless you dia jare!.. That comedy is so fawkin off the hook, such that I still dunno whether they were playing their actual personalities in real life or it was just plain old acting. I also lOved the way they starred as themselves as I think this is the first time I've ever sEen a hollywood movie where the entire caststuck to their real names and all!
Laughed my ass off at the way Rihanna died! chai! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by SIRcumalot: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
^thanks
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
aryan481: I think my favorite animation is latest justice leauge movie.I love this.
You can also download this with pause-resume direct download link.No share site,no torrent only pause-resume direct download link: http://www.tricksforpc.org/2013/07/download-justice-league-flashpoint.html
Watched it few dayz ago...it was on a just dia level 4 me...
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by kannymoore(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Just watched "The Pawnshop Chronicles" and I must confess.. I was really blown away towards the middle of the movie.. Unfortunately as the Movie began winding down, the whole thing became something of an Anticlimax. However, its in my opinion, one of the most underated movies of this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.