Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (49374 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / So ICC Did Not Hear: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by canuck(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2012
Even if he has anything good to offer, Gen Buhari's deperation is IRRITATING and destructive! Haba! Na by force to rule the second time?

BTW, what the heck has a dog to do with a baboon? Is this a Boko Haram/Al-Queda inspired figure of speech? Rubbish!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by tee200710: 8:53am On May 15, 2012
Beside the air people breath, the next important thing to them is petroleum products.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by redsun(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2012
Correct buhari! I give it to u on this one. U still have some good vibes. All arms of nigerian government as it is now are all terrorist organizations,i said it yesterday and all the good people of nigeria knows it.

But mind u,tinubu is a baboon though, dont Bleep with him.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by moHot(f): 9:01am On May 15, 2012
AM NOT SURPRISED, IS HE NOT THAT GAP - TOOTHED NORTHERN AGBERO? THATS WHY I USED TO SAY JONATHAN IS DUMB, TOO DUMB,VERY DUMB FELLOW..
THIS KIND OF STATEMENT SHOULD BE REGARDED AS TREASONABLE FELONY AGAINST THE NATION.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by MmuoOkija: 9:02am On May 15, 2012
Instead of this cattlefucker to win the elections of this country.... I will support the creation of a 'war-torn" Biafra.. Infact, No more Hausas in Power..

Ndi Igbo, this is a rally call.. Time to start preparing for the 2015 elections.. Should Jonathan fail to re-contest, then the stage is set for an Igbo President.. Otherwise, send it back to the Yorubas.. But I will rather see this country stop to exist than watch buhari become Pesident..

#where is my 12 guage.. 2015, a shit load of blood is gonna spill.. The North should not think that 2011 will repeat itself again o!! We are ready down south..

Let them act a fool and watch us clap back..
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On May 15, 2012
Look at the statment of a man that wants to be our President. Is it a must to rule us?. I pity him cause he won't smell that seat ever again instead let Nigeria break up. Every night I do pray for Nigeria's Break up cause this country is a fraud and will know no peace as far as we have the northerners in this country so we need a break. Unpon the blood he has shedded yet he is still willing to shed more. Come win let us see you.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2012
But_one_day, why, i said it the biggest boko haram is F.G. Hahahaha, i said it the truth has been revealed. GEJ' the head of boko haram. Nonsense people.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by grafikii: 9:07am On May 15, 2012
At last someone with some sense. No one is talking about d refinaries he spoke of. There can be peace without fareplay
musKeeto: Buhari HAS said the TRUTH.. if there are no free elections come 2015, more souls would be lost.. He didn't say 'IF THE NORTH DON'T WIN'... trust ethnic bigots to read more into the headline...

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by idupaul: 9:07am On May 15, 2012
Now I have no doubt that Buhari is solely behind the violence eating up Nigeria ... From his statement calling the Govt the bigger boko haram he has accepted he runs the smaller IED throwing BH .... He sounds just like Joseph Kony ... I was going to vote him in 2015 if he ran but with this statement I won't and for killing so many innocent Nigerians I don't think he mite not even live to see the 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by SkyBlue1: 9:07am On May 15, 2012
Buhari the federal government did not "increase" the price of petrol, they unsuccesfully attempted to remove subsidy. It is not the same thing! That is saying, instead of the government paying for it, Nigerians pay for it. I hope he knows the difference. I hope this is just poor translation as can sometimes be the case because that speech was not impressive at all and I seriously not see this man leading the country with this type of mentality.

When power sector is deregulated and put in private hands and tarriffs go up what would he say? That government increased the price of electricity?

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija: Instead of this cattlefucker to win the elections of this country.... I will support the creation of a 'war-torn" Biafra.. Infact, No more Hausas in Power..

Ndi Igbo, this is a rally call.. Time to start preparing for the 2015 elections.. Should Jonathan fail to re-contest, then the stage is set for an Igbo President.. Otherwise, send it back to the Yorubas.. But I will rather see this country stop to exist than watch buhari become Pesident..

#where is my 12 guage.. 2015, a shit load of blood is gonna spill.. The North should not think that 2011 will repeat itself again o!! We are ready down south..

Let them act a fool and watch us clap back..

Bro I dey with u Gbam. No northerner shall smell that seat in 2015. Dis Northerners are taking our silence for something else.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by EkwyOmalicha: 9:08am On May 15, 2012
tosank: It is crystal clear that Buhari is the one fanning the embers of violence in this country. Yorubas will not vote for him even if Awolowo should rise from his grave to run with him, talk less of one Tinubu. Mtschewww

this really got me cracking grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by MmuoOkija: 9:09am On May 15, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

this really got me cracking grin grin grin grin

Ekwy

Nne wassup nu!! O te go kwa!!

Ke ka ime?!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by oniwo(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2012
lagcity: Sai Buhari! But this time don't choose Bakare, we don't know him. Choose Fashola or Saraki and you will win.
Even if choose Fashola there will be no different but Saraki the matter will be worsen have you forget the issue of SOCIETY GENERALE BANK. grin grin grin
In fact Buhari should forget presidential post.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2012
buhari can go to hell for all i care, if he like let blood flow by 2015 i

know is that he can't win election in nigeria shikena
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by canuck(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2012
Whoever is mindless enough to be Gen Buhari's running mate (be it Fashola or Mandela) in 2015 is on his own

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by moderattor: 9:16am On May 15, 2012
General Mahmoud Buharam
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by rasputinn(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2012
[size=14pt]Is this how supposed statesmen in other climes help their nation?Any gullible persons out there that are still being fooled by Buhari need no further proof to show that this man is nothing but a blood-thirsty terrorist.
The only time we hear something on the national platform from the tall goat is either when he is clamouring to rule Nigeria(as if he is the only one around,not that he is even qualified IMO,cos terrorists should be precluded)or when he is threatening to unleash bloodshed and mayhem on the nation if anyone so much as voices any opposition to his lustful desire to rule wreck this country via occupying the seat of president
[/size].

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Redhot111(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2012
Dis man dey fear me o. Wats the difference btw the boko boys dat kill in dth name of religion and the mohammed yusuf boko? Or dont they back up their killings with quotations from quran? Why is buhari trying 2 potray these killers as saints? Him hands no clean o. By the way his blood shiuld be among those dat will flow if he so derives joy in blood letting.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lagcity(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

So long as the people on your side of the pond (ACN) are not ready to share interests and directions with the Middle Belt SE and SS, all you've said about restructuring is a load of hot air (nice as your proposal sounds).

Words are wind. cool

It is not by force to side with SS and SE. What arrogance!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Abagworo(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2012
I love this man. He is not a tribalist or a corrupt leader like most Nigerians. Until this day the only riverine areas connected by road in Rivers State are Buguma and Abonema and it was done by Buhari during Abacha regime when oil was sold for 9dollar per barrel.

I still wait for the day the true killers of the Youth corpers expose those that hired them. Nigerian Politicians are wicked, corrupt and power crazy.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by kufreabasi(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2012
Nigeria needs to wake up with Buhari's unsympathetic statement that ''2015'LL BE BLOODY''. This blood shed we've been experiencing all this while are they not the cause? Is this how they came to meet this nation? Why blood shed again? This man shuold be scrutinized with this statement by federal government and allow peace to reign or people like him in this nation will never leave to see their proposed 2015. Not until they allow God's peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by rasputinn(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2012
@ Mmuo Okija and Canuck

Nairalanders should listen to you guys more often,cos so many of them are so gullible and politically-uninformed,with the way some of them have been led astray by Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Ilaje44(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2012
Gbawe:

Koruji, who will carry out a "complete restructure of federation to make it workable" without executive and legislative power? This hopelessness is even more compounded in the face of the realisation that many citizens do not understand that power to bring change is in their hands.

Let us stop any romanticised notion of how we think Nigeria will make progress. Let us face reality.

We know the PDP is entirely devoted to a central system plundering the wealth of Nigeria . This is why the PIB cannot be passed when we have a PDP President, VP, Senate President, Deputy Senate Preisdent and Speaker house of Rep - plus upper and lower house majority !!!!!

Everything the PDP does and is devoted to happens to work against the progress of Nigeria. This is why, year in year out, it is essential for the Party to vote in a "business as usual" President who is simply a tool. Do you not see how noise of an SNC or constitution amendment to aid "true federalism" is all lost on GEJ while he pursues tenure elongation and other frivolities? What does that tell you vis-a-vis the power of the Presidency to aid or impede the progress of the Nation?

The first thing that must be done is for the PDP to be voted out at presidential level. While the Party controls the number 1 executive position in the land, Nigeria is going nowhere. A simple case study is Ghana. Rawlings realised that some had to go for his beloved nation to make progress. He knew, at the time, his people did not have the requisite political sophistication to get rid of these enemies of progress. Rawlings did what he had to do and the rest, as they say, is history. Nigeria is exactly where Ghana was i.e with a failing Nation held to ransom by vacuous looters and plunderers yet its people cannot rescue themselves because they lack the political nous to understand "people's power".

I am not going to talk about whether Buhari should run or not but what I will say is that those who see the big picture and know that the PDP must be defeated will not attempt to desenfranchise the voice of Buhari. His influence cannot be overlooked and he will be important in the effort to dethrone the PDP. Effective politics requires a level of pragmatism and with all due respect, let us not be acting/talking like the Soyinkas and Fawehinmis of the world when the people you are speaking for lack even basic political sophistication to understand a Plan B let alone carry it out.

The only option, first and foremost, and given how things stand, involves a joint project to remove a Party that is regression personified.

Buhari wont be able to make Nigeria workable. The man may not be as corrrupt as other, but he is also corrupt. If he were a good guy as he is being portrayed by some, he should not have had anything to do with that terrible Abacha regime. Even as highhanded as Buhari / Idiagbon regime was, it was not one percent as terrible as that terroristic Abacha regime. I do not pray for Buhari as president. If he gets there, the man will be more preoccupied with vengeance than actually developing the nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by stiyke(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2012
I have said it over and over, what is this man Buhari contributing to his immediate environ? His LG, and State?? You dont have to be president to develop your LG or State or create schemes that will employ youths. If he cant help his LG or State, and with his utterances, putting Nigeria in his hands will be a terrible mistake. He should keep dreaming, let 2015 come, he shall loose again. We are not afraid of blood.
Or are you guys afraid of blood??
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by hefner: 9:25am On May 15, 2012
Buhari, what are you looking for in power? Did you forget anything there? You have always lost, and you will continue to loose. It is not by threatening. A good leader should watch his/her utterances. These are signs of frustration and senility.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lagcity(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2012
koruji: I have more than one suggestion, which will start with a complete restructuring of our federation to make it workable. That is the first and foremost.

You simply cannot build a pyramid upside down, but that is what we are doing in Nigeria. It doesn't matter how skilled the builders are, it will never work. Worse, while sane builders are warning about the necessity to build properly it is the insane, inept, corrupt and down-right clueless builders that will keep volunteering to lead the effort of building an upside-down pyramid.

After we restructure the federation, orienting our pyramid correctly, the number of fraudulent builders will go down significantly. What we must do then is let those who want to lead the effort volunteer themselves - including Buhari.

However, it is not the nomination that matters but the actual decision. We must scrutinize their qualifications and integrity. We would need to stop the "alaiye baba" and "sai Buhari" crap, and figure out what they really have to offer. A case where no presidential candidate can answer us questions such as the Niger Delta or BH without beating around the bush is a shame too bad to bear. A case where a presidential candidate would refuse to attend a debate with other candidates, yet have no problem with debating "singularly" is doubly shameful. These are the reasons why they owe us nothing and deliver zero. We fail to give and hold them to a job requirement.

I hear you. I'm a pragmatic person and I'm not looking for a saint who has all the answers, nobody does. One thing i'm concerned about is corruption and Buhari is someone who isn't afraid of the old guard. All these young aspirants will piss in their pants when the old brigade threatens them. Buhari is someone who can make changes from the top and I prefer that to change from the bottom. It is more orderly and less bloody. Thanks.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Fellywood(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2012
Hmmmmm, will he be alive in 2015? I dey laf oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by rasputinn(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2012
hefner: Buhari, what are you looking for in power? Did you forget anything there? You have always lost, and you will continue to loose. It is not by threatening. A good leader should watch his/her utterances. These are signs of frustration and senility.

+1
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2012
@Beaf,
I agree you make reasonable contributions sometimes but when it comes to GEJ, you hardly think before defending him. Buhari just said that there will be violence if the election is not free and fair. Now tell me what is wrong with that? Would you not say the same thing if you are in his position. Btw why is your GEJ clinging so much to the current system of govt where nothing seems to be working? I am not from the north and i am not advocating for Buhari but we must always review how things are working and make changes where necessary. Nigeria is simply not working and the blame is squarely on the C-I-C.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by OneNaira6: 9:33am On May 15, 2012
This is the man some nigerians see as the savior of nigeria. A man so quick to threaten the masses simply because he's not getting his way. Smh. I'm still in believe that buhari is behind all this boko harem nonsense.

2015 is a history in the making. That year, that election holds the future and journey of nigeria.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by adami48(f): 9:33am On May 15, 2012
Always new buhari is d head leader of boko haram, he said since leader of BH r nt listening theres notin they can do about it, he eats breaths voilence, all the WICKED POLITICIANS LIKE HIM PLANNIN EVIL AHEAD OF 2015 WILL NOT LEAVE 2 SEE 2014 BY D GRACE OF GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast / Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.