Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (49451 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / So ICC Did Not Hear: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 15, 2012
Redhot111: Dis man dey fear me o. Wats the difference btw the boko boys dat kill in dth name of religion and the mohammed yusuf boko? Or dont they back up their killings with quotations from quran? Why is buhari trying 2 potray these killers as saints? Him hands no clean o. By the way his blood shiuld be among those dat will flow if he so derives joy in blood letting.

Its surprising how you remembered 2 of the 3 "BokoHarams" he mentioned.

Tell me, how did you choose to forget the Federal Govt angle he brought up (and which the world knows)? How did you forget Henry Okah and Gen.Azazi's indictment of GEJ and PDP as one of the forces behind the Boko Haram Bombings?

Freakn Dunce Bigots. Personally, I sincerely wish GEJ rules for at least another 30yrs so hunger can kill off most of you dummies.

SMH freaking losers.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 15, 2012
gregg2: Mr Buhari, this is area boys rantings.
We are facing Boko Haram. An elder statesman
should suggest solutions at times like this.

By the way, who told you that 2011 elections was not free and fair?
The fact that you did not win does not mean you should incite
Almajiri to slaughter innocent corps members.

Yeah, he should suggest a solution even though GEJ is Commander In Chief?

He should suggest a solution even though its been revealed that GEJ is behind the bombings?

Why don't you ask him to suggest a se*xual position for GEJ to use on Dame so she can get pregnant also?

You backwards fu*ckas just tick me the hell off. God!

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:06pm On May 15, 2012
mpumalanga: Nigerians talk of free and fair election as if it will fall from the moon.
If buhari and his people are sincere with free and fair election[b],they should support
his excellency president GEAJ to provide all nigeria with biometric id card.[/b]

Free and fair election is not when some murderers jump in from niger and chad and use
fear to multiply votes in desert area in order to justify the age-long fictitious majority.

Buhari detained Ekwueme in kirikiri and put Shagari in his house in sokoto.
I think it easier for Pw botha to rule new south africa than a neo-apartheid
apostle like buhari to rule the nigeria.

Lol! Biometrics for Buhari ke!
Buhari is preparing to unleash all the kids he can find in Niger, Cameroon, Chad and Burkina Faso!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-bkgfUrF-hDk/TbqTgu9J3TI/AAAAAAAAAfo/lRXOdGyuGYA/s1600/underage_voters_in_Katsina.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-977eaXSlNTU/TarV0vHhilI/AAAAAAAABeM/ccQlw05Hrqw/s1600/Abuja-underage.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 3:06pm On May 15, 2012
kingoflag:

Its surprising how you remembered 2 of the 3 "BokoHarams" he mentioned.

Tell me, how did you choose to forget the Federal Govt angle he brought up (and which the world knows)? How did you forget Henry Okah and Gen.Azazi's indictment of GEJ and PDP as one of the forces behind the Boko Haram Bombings?

Freakn Dunce Bigots. Personally, I sincerely wish GEJ rules for at least another 30yrs so hunger can kill off most of you dummies.

SMH freaking losers.

Buhari will never be President. Darkness and light never mix.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by rabzy01: 3:07pm On May 15, 2012
icez:

Shut up!!
Bloody liar angry
Shut up mu.mu.
The guy just ask for a video as a proof. I you cant provide then you should be the one to shut up. Bigot.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 3:08pm On May 15, 2012
rabzy01:
Shut up mu.mu.
The guy just ask for a video as a proof. I you cant provide then you should be the one to shut up. Bigot.

Bloody Bastard!!
May you and all your generations rot in hell
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by rabzy01: 3:10pm On May 15, 2012
icez:

We are seeing the light in Badluck Jonadumb. Fuel subsidy corruption, PHCN failure, insecurity etc. Light indeed.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:12pm On May 15, 2012
rabzy01:
We are seeing the light in Badluck Jonadumb. Fuel subsidy corruption, PHCN failure, insecurity etc. Light indeed.

This is incredibly silly.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:12pm On May 15, 2012
icez:

Bloody Bastard!!
May you and all your generations rot in hell

[size=16pt]You do not have to resort to name calling. PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE show us a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. Shikena!!![/size]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:13pm On May 15, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[size=16pt]Vote for me, or else!...
I will deal with you!
I will break your legs!
I will burn your car!
I will eat your kids!
You will see blood!

Old, irresponsible, red-eyed, youth corper killing mullah.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by ak47mann(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2012
hausa/fulanis love blood it doesn't matter if it is monkey blood or cow blood,blood is blood.2015 will be too hot cool cool
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:14pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari is a MURDERER. angry

Rewind...

Beaf: [size=14pt]This old man wants to kill our kids![/size] angry angry angry angry

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 3:15pm On May 15, 2012
rabzy01:

BUHARI the islamic fundamentalist WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.Just deal with it

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:18pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf can you please provide a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence? Thank you for your anticipated compliance. I look forward to seeing your video.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 15, 2012
simple man: when a foolish or ignorant person talks the more u will understand how unwise he is, buhar is already a looser because[b] in him there is humanity in him[/b], do he think that by putting on a bloody threatening on the whole nation will give him a victory? no way let him do his worst

How many Gbagauns can one man drop in less than 6 sentences?

You now see why Buhari is fighting that the Nation's Treasury should stop being looted so that more money can be spent on education, don't ya?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 3:18pm On May 15, 2012
danjohn:

[size=16pt]You do not have to resort to name calling. PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE show us a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. Shikena!!![/size]

He insulted me first. angry
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:19pm On May 15, 2012
icez:

BUHARI the islamic fundamentalist WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.Just deal with it

PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence? Thank you for your anticipated compliance. I look forward to seeing your video.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:20pm On May 15, 2012
[size=14pt]Buhari's false prophet. He asked people to go out with kerosene and matches (during presidential debates - watch the video).
He promised us a "Wild, Wild North."

...Youth Corpers died. Kids died. Mothers died. The innocent died.[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xjQ3gafuRwc/TbacZMiSXMI/AAAAAAAAA0w/IV938deuJck/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGFzdG9yLXR1bmRlLWJha2FyZTEuanBn%253F%253D-720598[/img]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 15, 2012
Jonathan’s agents carried out two bombings – Okah insists “Diezani called me 20 times to be made minister”

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:22pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]Buhari's false prophet. He asked people to go out with kerosene and matches (during presidential debates - watch the video).

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xjQ3gafuRwc/TbacZMiSXMI/AAAAAAAAA0w/IV938deuJck/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGFzdG9yLXR1bmRlLWJha2FyZTEuanBn%253F%253D-720598[/img]

Beaf, nice try. Bakare was narrating what happened during the 2003 governorship election in Kano. He was not telling people to do the same in 2011.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:23pm On May 15, 2012
The vampire, Buhari is boko haram.

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 15, 2012
jmaine: People seriously feel and believe Buhari/Fashola will be magical at the poll . . .that is what we call Naija political naivety . .

Buhari is not a palatable choice to most . . .not now when his brethrens up there are busy blowing every living and non living matter to extinction . . .

Who did Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah blame for the bombings?

Let me give you two clues:

A. Hes a fellow Ijaw like the two above named.

B. Hes present commander in chief of the country with the Most black people on Earth.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:25pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf, I will repeat my request to you again. PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. Thank you for your anticipated compliance. I look forward to seeing your video.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Cubid: 3:26pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari is a threath to the security of this nation by making such treasonable comments. We took his words for granted when he said this nation would b ungovernable if he loses. D result is Boko Haram. It was not prophectic, rather it was calculated and already arrangd by d Northen mafia. I boldly call for his arrest. If dis would fastforward d impending war waiting to happen in 2015 so be it. Even in nairaland, d war of words btw d regions dat make up dis geographical expression of a nation has been raging. Whats d difference! Let God help us if possible to peacefully end dis marriage of strange bedfellows called Nigeria.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:26pm On May 15, 2012
danjohn:

Beaf, nice try. Bakare was narrating what happened during the 2003 governorship election in Kano. He was not telling people to do the same in 2011.

Don't lie, bro. The video is there for all to watch. He asked people to go out with kerosene in one hand and matches in the other; he also promised a "Wild, Wild North" on several occassions.

Beaf: [size=14pt]Buhari's false prophet. He asked people to go out with kerosene and matches (during presidential debates - watch the video).

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:29pm On May 15, 2012
[size=23pt]This is boko haram!
That rioter might even be a suicide bomber.[/size]

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by abacus(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Biometrics for Buhari ke!
Buhari is preparing to unleash all the kids he can find in Niger, Cameroon, Chad and Burkina Faso!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-bkgfUrF-hDk/TbqTgu9J3TI/AAAAAAAAAfo/lRXOdGyuGYA/s1600/underage_voters_in_Katsina.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-977eaXSlNTU/TarV0vHhilI/AAAAAAAABeM/ccQlw05Hrqw/s1600/Abuja-underage.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b

Oga beaf, they are expecting you on another thread https://www.nairaland.com/936601/gej-vows-create-millions-jobs

If I may ask, what evidence you have, showing those kids voted CPC not PDP last election.?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 15, 2012
icez:

I do not care who becomes President so long as GEJ and his thieving gang are booted from power. So, you can take your ignorance elsewhere and stop trying to engage me in conversation. You're too backwards in mentality for my liking.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:32pm On May 15, 2012
The work of Buhari supporters (boko haram)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:34pm On May 15, 2012
More of Buhari's supporters (boko haram)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by begwong: 3:34pm On May 15, 2012
I think,he will shed bloody tears this time around.Buhari should pray hard to even see 2015! tongue tongue
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by onyewec3: 3:36pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf: The work of Buhari supporters (boko haram)

VOTE BUHARI AND THIS PEOPLE WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!11

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.