Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (49455 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / So ICC Did Not Hear: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:37pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf, please provide a video of Buhari. Since everybody loves to call him a Islamic fundamentalist, I need to see video evidence. As for Bakare's comment, you need to watch the debate again. Bakare was narrating the 2003 governorship election.

Nonetheless, that's beside the point. Please show a video of Buhari. This is about Buhari and not Bakare. Please show a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. Thank you.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 3:40pm On May 15, 2012
begwong: I think,he will shed bloody tears this time around.Buhari should pray hard to even see 2015! tongue tongue

Even if he sheds the entire river niger + river benue, he will never win.
Bloody ethnic and religious bigot. angry
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:41pm On May 15, 2012
[size=15pt]I am completely amazed that despite how much people love to call Buhari an Islamic fundamentalist, nobody can show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence.

PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE provide a video supporting this frivolous claim of Buhari being anti-christian or pro-violence. Thank you.
[/size]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by BlackPikiN(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2012
Well, Ikechukwu is dead. He was murdered in cold blood by rioters who said they were protesting against the results of last Saturday's presidential election. Ikechukwu was wasted in far-away Bauchi: lonely, terrified, kilometres away from friends and family-in the service of his fatherland as a youth corps member. It is a heart-wrenching story everyone should hear.

His last phone calls were described as coming from "someone in distress". His last post on his facebook wall was on Sunday, April 17, a day after the election, at 6:48am, via mobile web. He wrote (unedited): "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv (have) killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come."

He was reported missing that day by friends and finally confirmed dead Friday, with thousands of tributes flowing across the social network sites.

He was not alone. Six other youth corps members were confirmed killed in Bauchi, where the candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (or 81.69 per cent), defeating President Goodluck Jonathan (of the Peoples Democratic Party) who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were said to be chanting "Sai Buhari", overran the station and killed the young Nigerians.

[b]The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Ikechukwu's. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes-in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri's own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had reportedly run to the Corpers' Lodge as the rampaging rioters targeted the youth corps members who were the polling officers recruited by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the general election. As death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks, the only sanctuary in times of mob insanity. But they were not lucky enough. The rioters caught up with them, beat them up, slaughtered the ones they could and set them on fire. Human beings. Future leaders on the last lap of fulfilling statutory requirement before starting their careers. Slaughtered. Sliced. Soaked in petrol. Scorched. Reduced to ashes in the most callous fashion.

Okpokiri could have been in the United Kingdom savouring life some other way and living in the safety of a society that would go to any length to protect its citizens. He chose to return to his fatherland after acquiring a post-graduate degree in the UK. He chose to do the mandatory national youth service. He chose to obey the posting to Bauchi State, as against the mass hysteria of changing posting.[/b]
And, as it were, he chose to die.

The story of Ikechukwu and Okpokiri, mowed down in their infancies, is re-igniting calls for the scrapping of the NYSC-a body created in 1976 ironically to foster national unity. The corps members always appear to be the primary targets in ethno-religious riots in some parts of the country. There is now an online petition being mobilised to ask for the withdrawal of youth corps members from violent states, while some are calling for the outright scrapping of the scheme in the interest of safety and protection of the lives of the young graduates.

According to his profile, Ikechukwu worked at His Grace Network Limited as a manager, and studied at the University of Nigeria Nsukka between 2006 and 2010. He did his secondary school at National High School, Aba, from 1997 to 2003. His favourite quote, according to him, was: "When wealth is lost, nothing is lost. When health is lost, something is lost but when character is lost, all is lost." His choice of music was "anything inspiring" and his favourite book was the Bible.

He seemed to have a strong religious bent, listing among his interests Dr. Tunde Bakare whom he called "Apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God". (Ironically, Bakare is Buhari's running mate.) He also listed House on The Rock (his church, it has turned out), Pastor Sunday Adelaja, The Experience Lagos (a yearly Christian music festival), Myles Munroe, and Pastor Bimbo Odukoya among his "interests".

An anonymous writer wrote on Okpokiri in a blog Friday: "Let's all give a moment of silence and think about the senseless loss of Obinna Okpokiri, 27 years of age, Estate Management graduate, Abia State University, butchered and burnt in Bauchi state. Can he be brought back? No, never, not ever! ...I did not know Obinna directly but we had mutual friends here in London. Until recently Obinna was here in the UK, at his family expense, to pick up a post graduate qualification. Obi, as I will call him for the rest of this write up, like every young man had dreams and hopes and one of such was to go back and complete the mandatory NYSC. As a result he packed his bags, paid his way back to Nigeria to serve his fatherland in Bauchi where he was posted to do his National Youth Service."

For Ikechukwu and Okpokiri, it is silent night. It is a heart-wrenching story.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201104250688.html
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:44pm On May 15, 2012
An arsehole for Buhari. angry angry angry

Rewind..

Beaf: [size=23pt]This is boko haram!
That rioter might even be a suicide bomber.[/size]

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by yosla: 3:44pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari is an enemy of the State and shd be charged for treason. Someone pls tell me, is this man above the law?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by BlackPikiN(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2012
The devil will continue to punish Buhari.
He will not rest in peace for all the trouble and pained he caused innocent corpers.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:46pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf please provide a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. I am still waiting for your video evidence.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2012
Is Buhari saying something we haven't envisaged before? No! There is no way the country will be ruled like this forever, everything is just going down. Police are corrupt and have no mercy, no credible elections (I was in Rivers State during last general election and all corpers who participated in that elections saw what happened), there is economic growth but more people are going down with poverty, political office holders are diverting resources meant for development, both kerosine and petrol are getting out of reach of the masses, there are signs of failing nation everywhere. I think Buhari is just reminding us of looming danger rather than making threats.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:48pm On May 15, 2012
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 3:52pm On May 15, 2012
kingoflag:

Who did Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah blame for the bombings?

Let me give you two clues:

A. Hes a fellow Ijaw like the two above named.

B. Hes present commander in chief of the country with the Most black people on Earth.

Guess you belong to the embarassed hordes who mis-read and goofed on getting the real gist of Azazi speech indicting " Your admirable Born to Rule North by every means" . .As for Okah . . .A drowning man will cling to anything for life . .So i let the S.A Justice system treat his fvck up . . .

And btw an advice to you, Buhari is a terrible candidate to market . . . .You can try your luck and see if frustration won't burn you to smithereens . . .
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:54pm On May 15, 2012
[size=16pt]Beaf once again you ignore me. Please show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. I want to see video evidence supporting your frivolous claims about Buhari. Thank you[/size]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 3:55pm On May 15, 2012
BlackPikiN: The devil will continue to punish Buhari.
He will not rest in peace for all the trouble and pained he caused innocent corpers.

and also all his supporters
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 3:58pm On May 15, 2012
[size=14pt]More of the work of Buhari's supporters (boko haram).
Blood is cheap to him.[/size] angry angry angry

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:59pm On May 15, 2012
Icez please I am begging you. Can you please show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. Please please provide this video evidence to support your frivolous claims about Buhari. Thank you.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 4:01pm On May 15, 2012
Who bailed the arrested post election Corp member's murderers,Rioters and looters . . .Am sure some mongrels would as usual say " The PDP " . . .
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:02pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari's dogs and baboons left mountains of corpses in Kaduna.
Buhari is boko haram.

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by NAJALYN: 4:07pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari threaten fire & brimestone as much as u can you will never enter Aso rock.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 4:09pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf: Buhari's dogs and baboons left mountains of corpses in Kaduna.
Buhari is boko haram.

WOW Beaf, you cannot provide a single video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence, yet you are ready to say that Buhari is Boko Haram.... smh
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by hercules07: 4:10pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf please answer danjohn now, why are you just posting pictures, it seems your allowances for both May and June were released at the same time so you are on overdrive.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:12pm On May 15, 2012
Madness, lawlessness and wanton bloodshed are to be expected from Buhari's supporters.
Buhari is boko haram.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tvxAMrLnNRg/TbLksDJSrzI/AAAAAAAAG7Q/h2Twsfsb564/s1600/Nigeria%2Bpost%2Belection%2Bviolence.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-R4XkwuEnHug/TbraI4WDQkI/AAAAAAAAG94/HBbFG5G-91o/s1600/islam_terrorist_kidnappers1.jpg[/img]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 4:16pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf: Madness, lawlessness and wanton bloodshed are to be expected from Buhari's supporters.
Buhari is boko haram.

Oga Beaf, please please and please show us a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. Thank you.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by DECOtech(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2012
This guy is incapable of ruling a nation. The daft aboki keeps making statements that cld be used against him anytime anywhere.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:17pm On May 15, 2012
[size=14pt]"Buhari" Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria[/size]
2001-08-27 21:32

Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.

Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.

Call for Sharia across the country

Buhari's comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states," was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.

Buhari's comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.

This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.

Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on.
- AFP

- SAPA

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2012
danjohn:

WOW Beaf, you cannot provide a single video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence, yet you are ready to say that Buhari is Boko Haram.... smh

Provide me a video clip where James Ibori and any other Nigerian politician was seen stealing our money.
Provide me another video where Boko Haram was seen planting a bomb.
You can reason better than this.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:24pm On May 15, 2012
[size=14pt]Bloodshed!
These are headlines from 2001, the year Buhari made his extremist speech:[/size]

Nigeria Releases Casualty Figures from Kaduna Riots
Sunday, August 26, 2001 (12:00 am)

by Obed Minchakpu

KADUNA, Nigeria (Compass) -- Nigerian police authorities reported that 123 churches were burned and 55 mosques razed during the Kaduna religious riots in late February that involved violent clashes between Christians and Muslims over the implementation of sharia (Islamic legal system) in northern Nigeria.

The police command in Kaduna made the disclosure through its commissioner, Alhaji Hamisu Isa, who submitted the report to the Judicial Commission of Inquiry, which was established in early March to investigate causes of the Kaduna riots. The Commission is headed by Justice Dalhatu Ja'afaru, a Muslim attorney.

The police said 609 persons were killed, including four policemen, and more than 100 persons were injured. In addition, 1,944 houses and 746 vehicles were burned. . .

http://www.worthynews.com/2253-nigeria-releases-casualty-figures-from-kaduna-riots

'Allah will decide if I die for adultery'

A Nigerian woman facing death by stoning speaks for the first time after being sentenced under Islamic law: 'They have made so much politics out of sharia that it is denting Nigeria's image'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/dec/09/religion.islam

Religious hatred sparks Nigerian riots

By Glenn Mckenzie, AP

Sunday, 14 October 2001

Bands of Muslims and Christians rioted yesterday in the streets of Kano, northern Nigeria. More than a dozen people were killed, according to witnesses and police, and places of worship were set alight.

Bands of Muslims and Christians rioted yesterday in the streets of Kano, northern Nigeria. More than a dozen people were killed, according to witnesses and police, and places of worship were set alight.

This was the latest outbreak of religious violence in an area where Muslim-Christian fighting has killed thousands since last year.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/religious-hatred-sparks-nigerian-riots-631341.html
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 4:25pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf, Beaf, Beaf. How many times did I call you? Can you please answer the question? Please show us a VIDEO of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. Thank you.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by flexya: 4:26pm On May 15, 2012
I am shocked that Buharis comment could generate such irrationale comments. I am not pro nor anti Buhari bt there is sufficient evidence 2 support the fact that lives were lost durin the 2011 elections. Whether Buhari contributed 2 it or not shouldn't be the point of discussion. Show me a leader without blood on his hands and I will show u the worlds biggest liar. Its also clear that the 2011 elections were not fair and transparent, or why av we had re-elections/annulments in many NA and HA elections? Whether PDP, ACN, CPC or APGA was the beneficiary of such unfair/untransparent election is also not a topic for debate. So unfair election = loss of live/blood bath. Simple equation. So the outcome will be the same (if not worse), should GEJ/INEC conduct another unfair and untransparent election in 2015. Did Buhari say anything more dan this? Haba!

I certainly would not fold my arms in 2015 and watch the wishes of the majority (in my pollin unit, at least), raped. If this means mEetin violence wit violence, then so must it be. Isn't that what we should all be sayin ie defendin our votes wit our blood if necessary? Isn't this wat Buhari said? Whether I am the dog or the baboon, both myself and any election rigger will be covered in blood.

If anyone is also thinkin of votin GEJ in 2015, I would appreciate if they could campaign here on why we should vote him again, usin what he has achieved since February 2010 when he became actin president (over 2yrs) as a benchmark!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:27pm On May 15, 2012
PHIPEX:

Provide me a video clip where James Ibori and any other Nigerian politician was seen stealing our money.

Simple. Common sense. cool
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by hercules07: 4:32pm On May 15, 2012
PHIPEX:

Please open a thread for that, this is about Buhari, I am sure people of Delta will come up with rolling films for your consumption on Ibori.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:32pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari is a hate-filled, blood seeping, red-eyed zealot. Boko haram.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 4:32pm On May 15, 2012
We should start campaigning for GEJ in 2012 when he still has 3 years left till 2015 . . . Funny stuffs we read and hear everyday . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.