Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? (3200 Views)

Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Princek12(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2012
You may deny it all you want, but men are visual and deserve to know the type of hair their wife to be has.
Idowuogbo:
So wot? yes! it wud b defo embarrassing if such happens on d wedding day.But! wot happened to for better for worse? SMH!!!I seriously wonder wot ur your definition of love, marriage and commitment wud be. undecided undecided
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by tpia5: 9:53pm On May 15, 2012
i dont know why some females are afraid of their real hair.

it might not be fancy as you'd wish, but learn to accept yourself, is what i always say.
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by tpia5: 9:53pm On May 15, 2012
is this a true story?

@ poster.

if you're wearing a weave and engaged to be married,imo your guy should have even helped you loosen the weaveon before marriage. At least one time, preferably more than once.
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 15, 2012
How can you be ready to be someone's wife but you're not ready to be yourself?

I don't have an issue with people enhancing their beauty but when you make your "weave/make up" become WHO you are clearly, you are not living. There is no point in being in a relationship if you are insecure with yourself. The person who you see as your "better half" should be the one (aside from yourself and family) that you feel the most comfortable around. If you have to hide yourself from that person, what is the point?

1 Like

Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On May 15, 2012
grin grin grin,I'm laughing but i don't know why.
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 15, 2012
See what a man who appreciates his natural woman does? grin

See epic display of affection: Amber Rose and Kanye Pest. cool
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by r231(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: See what a man who appreciates his natural woman does? grin

thats why they are not together no more grin grin
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 15, 2012
Goldieluks: What if the chick is hiding some worms up there
...Hehehehe.. Scenes from a nollywood movie.
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On May 15, 2012
r231:

You know you got issues! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by SAFO(m): 11:54pm On May 15, 2012

Yeah the only problem, the lady in question probably looks more like Jalen Rose than Amber Rose. grin
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Adaeze003(f): 12:01am On May 16, 2012
eww
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by koolkamzzy(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2012
I heard a very scary story sometimes ago, though don't knw how true it is.
A guy got married to this born again sister for over 2yrs and she wouldn't allow him touch her hair.
She usually tie her hair with scarf. So one day the guy got so annoyed and decided that he must see her hair. A quarrel ensued between the couple and the guy forcefully removed her scarf....shocked shocked shocked lo and behold, the lady had two small HORNS like that of a goat. That was the end of that marriage.

Abeg tell your friend make he look well o. If she no agree, tell to your friend to bounce.

#meayaftalkmyowno#
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:16am On May 16, 2012
r231:

But Wizi is now licking it. Meaning someone else will still like it if that ediot dumb her.

On a more serious note though, a man should see a woman in her true form before he even think of marrying her. No make up, no fake hair, not over dressed. Just her natural self and then he can decide whether that is the person he want to spend the rest of his life with. grin grin grin

But some girls are dumb sha what is she hidding so much that she can't be herself around the man she love? Imma make myself comfortable around the person I luv. I mean no make up no nothing, not even lip gloss. If you don't like what you see SHOOT jor!
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by tpia5: 1:34am On May 16, 2012
licking hair isnt supposed to be normal.

is it considered normal these days?

sometimes i'm out of touch with new fads.
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:22am On May 16, 2012
r231:

and...?

rokiatu:

But Wizi is now licking it. Meaning someone else will still like it if that ediot dumb her.

GBAM!! cool cool

A woman who is comfortable with herself (bald or full of hair) is attractive in her own right. Most men WANT confident women. She and Kanye broke up for personal reasons but even bald she managed to bag TWO of the hottest rappers.
So R123ABC grin doesn't have a point! tongue

rokiatu:
On a more serious note though, a man should see a woman in her true form before he even think of marrying her. No make up, no fake hair, not over dressed. Just her natural self and then he can decide whether that is the person he want to spend the rest of his life with. grin grin grin

But some girls are dumb sha what is she hidding so much that she can be herself around the man she love? Imma make myself comfortable around the person I luv. I mean no make up no nothing, not even lip gloss. If you don't like what you see SHOOT jor!

EXACTLY!! cool
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Arcadia(f): 10:17am On May 16, 2012
Una know whether d woman get horns? I suspect so.
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:27pm On May 16, 2012
the ladys character i would be more interested in. Poster sounds as though looks win out first
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by razznaija(f): 2:32am On May 17, 2012
Just passing.......
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Goldieluks: 8:37am On May 17, 2012

giraffe neck!
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by LordReed(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2012
Very simple solution: he tell her he wants to take her to the salon to do her hair and he'll pay for it.
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Actually deres sense in dis nonsense.NOT!!! So he is holding bck on proposal cus he hasn't seen her real hair? Silly dude!
Who is this senseless individual? wat is de point of marrying a girl, only to take for the hills the morning after the time she decides to undo her hair overnight
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by LordReed(m): 6:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
Who is this senseless individual? wat is de point of marrying a girl, only to take for the hills the morning after the time she decides to undo her hair overnight

You still think Medusa is real huh?
Re: Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? by missojugo(f): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Actually deres sense in dis nonsense.NOT!!! So he is holding bck on proposal cus he hasn't seen her real hair? Silly dude!

He is not silly at all. People can stand some things that others cannot. What if its really not a pretty picture under the weaves and he is a very vain and squeamish kidda guy.....Marriage wont last 2days after she finally agrees to reveal her secret. There should not be any secrets in a relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Married Women Still Sleeps Around / What's Your Biggest Mistake This Year? / Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.